corruption

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mumin

corruption

Unread post by mumin » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:34 pm

To,
Asghar Ali Engineer,

Yes, American Dollars and English Pounds have increased their greed.

In cities from A to Z in the U.S.A. these so called royal family mullahs come with the pretext of religion to extort money. They even come with sick kids and drain the united states economy with health care.
They want everything for free. Many cities in the U.S.A. have had enough of these beggars in white clothes.
I think knowledge about true religion of Islam is the only way that the young generation of the u.s. will soon understand.
However , this mafia got so strong in the u.s, Canada and England because of The Mullahs able to communicate in nEnglish. They tried their corrupting and manupalating schemes in France and Germany but were unsuccessful.
Do post information so that the young generation understands the corrupt workings of this Mafia.
I have also come to know that the past daee's gangsters poisoned the Daee before him on the night he was to announce the next Daee by poisoning his milk.

Muslim First

Re: corruption

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:48 pm

I think knowledge about true religion of Islam is the only way that the young generation of the u.s. will soon understand.
How you are going to learn about true religion of Islam when you refuse or not allowed to read about religion except what is stuffed into your brain by your Mullaji?

It will not happen if your attitude is like this brother
He has nothing useful to say anyway except pasting verbiage from Sunni sources, which Bohras will not much care about.
Wasalaam

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:34 pm

Knowledge about 'true religion of Islam' is not available anywhere on this earth.

It is either my version, your version or his version.

In any case, you do not need to look to Islam to free you from self-imposed slavery, and certainly not the bigoted version that makes daily news from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia.

If you wish to study the authentic Bohra version, you will find that there is absolutely nothing you can learn from MF.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:24 am

Knowledge about 'true religion of Islam' is not available anywhere on this earth.
Actually it is. It is available only to those who believe in Allah.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:26 am

Otherwise your esteemed scholars of taawil and baatin are nothing but a bunch of liars.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:59 am

Esteemed scholars of baatin and taawil have their own version of "true Islam".

Futhermore, all these scholars do point out that it is their "truth", not universal truth.

Actually, liars are those bigots who peddle their own version of Islam as the only true one. The two resident bigots qualify.

al-Zulfiqar, I promise no more posts on this thread from me.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:34 am

Futhermore, all these scholars do point out that it is their "truth", not universal truth.
Not sure what made these scholars "esteemed" scholars!

porus, please stop behaving like a 3 year old whose *** just got kicked by a 1 year old. The only person peddling his own version of Islam over here is you. We've all seen gems of your arabic translation of the quran. I only post what I've learned from my esteemed scholars and I don't loose my shit when the time comes to quote them.

Finally, remember what Lao Tzu said - if you can call someone a bigot then he is not a bigot, he just got big.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:48 am

anajmi

Perhaps your esteemed scholars dint find it neccessary to instill humility in you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:46 pm

Humility cannot be instilled by scholars from the outside. For humility one needs to look within one's self. It is in the inside of the self that the self can find humility - as quoted by Jai Jai Shivshanker.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:27 pm

Here is the version of Islam that porus peddels.

God cannot be experienced because he is uncreated or not created just like an animal with the neck of a giraffe, the horn of a rhino, the trunk of an elephant and four wings is uncreated or not created.

God cannot break his own laws of physics hence he cannot perform miracles.

Step 1 - If you do not know Arabic you cannot understand the quran.

Step 2 - Even if you know Arabic since the Arabic at the time of the prophet was different that today, you cannot understand the quran.

Step 3 - Once the prophet passed away the door for understanding the quran is closed. You cannot understand the quran. Period.

Scholars of taawil and baatin become esteemed scholars even though they actually haven't understood the quran according to his own logic.

God that can be talked about cannot be God.

God is schizophrenic.

God is a figment of your imagination.

You can find a lot more of these on this board. I could actually make a career out of these porus-isms.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:35 pm

Once again original topic was hijacked by Talibans
just like Islam has been hijacked by them with their views and action.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Stick to the original topic

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:57 pm

Most of the progressives Imaan has been corrupted. Their faith in Islam has also shaken. People like LM and JC have started worshipping hindus like Sri Sri Ravi shankar. What ever Sri Sri says is the truth for them.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:45 pm

omabharti,

Please stop shouting. You sound like an idiot. I will post what I think is necessary as a reply in whichever topic I think it is needed unless the admin decides to terminate my account. So save your energy for the kothari jokers on this board. You will need it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm

Anjami
Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately,

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:36 pm

omabharti,

I do, every day. Still a man. How about you?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:25 pm

Not a good picture.hah.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:17 pm

Anjami
Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately

Yes, I do. But not taken a bath for a long time.

You can smell a dead pig from a long distance.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:22 pm

jamanpasand,

Not sure why you are trying to smell a dead pig. Did you run out of jaman?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:08 am

Anjami wrote:
omabharti,

I do, every day. Still a man. How about you?
Yeah right, the Imam of Lal Masjid called himself a man and then escaped in Burqa, Saddam called himself a MAN and hid in a bunker
SO WHAT KIND OF MAN YOU SEE YOURSELF AS?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:25 pm

omabharti,

Actually when there is a threat, even the president and vice president of America hide in bunkers. Besides, when thinking of men, why do you always think of these weird kinky men? Saddam, Syedna, Kothari Amils, Imam of Lal Masjid?? Is everything alright with you? Or did your daddy drop you on your head when you were little?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:16 am

Originally posted by truebohra:
Most of the progressives Imaan has been corrupted. Their faith in Islam has also shaken. People like LM and JC have started worshipping hindus like Sri Sri Ravi shankar. What ever Sri Sri says is the truth for them.
Please dont judge me by your standards.

And btw, please tell me the your definition of "Imaan"?? Or its just faith in Islam = Imaan?? Or maybe believing the dai is masoom = Imaan, Or believing in the run-away Imam in hiding = Imaan?? Or maybe sporting a foot long beard (like talibans) = Imaan?? Purjosh matam = Imaan?? attending stupid majlis/bayans (full of fairy tales) = Imaan?? Kadambosi of Syedna = Imaan?? Please tell..

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:31 am

Originally posted by truebohra:
And All So called True Bohra's IQ (Imaan Quotient) has soaring high, thanks to Free(or is it really free) jamans, majlis, uninterrupted breastbeating and feetkissing.

And all wise guys here,
Why do u take this board as personal battleground to proove that your ideas are better than other. Why the hell we cant concentrate on the issues whioch is pertinent. Lets not judge each other's faith and stop mudslinging.
I m sorry to use such words, since all of you is elder and more learned than me.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:58 am

Where the hell are you TB? I asked you a question, Whats your definition of IMAAN?? Please come forward and answer my question, dont run away as you always do. For a change, try to answer it using your own knowledge and sense.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:22 pm

TB..

You say... "Their faith in Islam has shaken" LM and JC.

I do not have any faith in Islam in the first place, where is the question of it being shaken!!!

What has Islam given this world?? Fanatic Mullahs, who use koran to justify their ridiculous acts, Jehadis who again justify themselves on the basis of Koran, Islam has only managed to spread hatred for non-believers (kafirs) Take for example our syedna... what is he doing using Islam and Koran as the basis... screwing his own people, enslaving them, black-mailing them, humiliating them, misguiding them, all in the name of Islam.

Koran which is the basis of Islam, again is full of controversies, Where each esteemed scholar has his own versions, here on this forum, you see endless arguments on this subject, whats the end result?? Nothing.. just arguments which at times even gets personal.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:09 pm

like_minded,

Actually it's not just quran, I can argue with you endlessly even on what Ravishanker preaches. You've already seen a sample of that. And with all the teachings of Ravishanker, do you want me to point out the places where you've gotten personal? What about wishing that the Syedna suffer in his old age till qayamat? Isn't that personal? Or are the slaves of Ravishanker allowed to get away with bullshit?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:45 pm

Br. Porus said:
Esteemed scholars of baatin and taawil have their own version of "true Islam".
Here is one Scholar you can go to today for real Quran and all the Batin and Taawil.

He is Imam of this guy

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shamsu

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:15 pm Post subject: YES BUT NO

-------------------------------------------------

THE QURAN WHICH IS WITH MY MOWLA IS COMPLETE

THE BOOK THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD CALLS THE QURAN IS NOT.

IN FACT IMAM SMS FARMANS MENTION THAT THERE WERE THINGS TAKENOUT AND INSERTED. ALSO THINGS FROM THE FRONT WERE PUT BEHIND AND THINGS FROM BEHIND IN FRONT.

IMAM SMS CALLS IT USMANS KITAB.

I THINK THE FARMAN IS FARMAN NUMBER 20 OR 21 IN KIM PART 1 FIRST EDITION.

THE EDITIONS OF KIM PART 1 AFTER SECOND WORLD WAR DO NOT HAVE CERTAIN SENTENCES IN THEM ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

SHAMS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you join them you will have company of Africawala.

Wasalaam

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:29 am

Originally posted by anajmi:
like_minded,

Actually it's not just quran, I can argue with you endlessly even on what Ravishanker preaches. You've already seen a sample of that. And with all the teachings of Ravishanker, do you want me to point out the places where you've gotten personal? What about wishing that the Syedna suffer in his old age till qayamat? Isn't that personal? Or are the slaves of Ravishanker allowed to get away with bullshit?
Anajmi,

You have completely misunderstood me, I never was, never am or never will be a follower of Ravishankar or anyone for that matter.

If you go through the books written by Ravishankar, You will learn that the potential of every human lies deep inside oneself, its only a question of understanding.

Islam and Koran for that matter have only managed to sow the seeds of hatred among the followers, It also gives one a false ego. With the inflated ego, the follower breaks all rules and actually goes against nature.

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:36 am

Originally posted by like_minded:
TB..

What has Islam given this world?? Fanatic Mullahs, who use koran to justify their ridiculous acts, Jehadis who again justify themselves on the basis of Koran, Islam has only managed to spread hatred for non-believers (kafirs) Take for example our syedna... what is he doing using Islam and Koran as the basis... screwing his own people, enslaving them, black-mailing them, humiliating them, misguiding them, all in the name of Islam.

Koran which is the basis of Islam, again is full of controversies, Where each esteemed scholar has his own versions, here on this forum, you see endless arguments on this subject, whats the end result?? Nothing.. just arguments which at times even gets personal.

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:42 am

Originally posted by like_minded:
TB..

i completely disagree with like minded that islam has given nothin to this world except hatred....Islams contribution to humantiy in general has been termendous there is no doubt abt that....there are certain individuals who have their own vested interests who have spoiled the name of Islam to achieve their interests...apart from that if u consider the impact islam had on the middle east and south asian intellectual development...n also the fact that the european renaissance was based primarily on islamic philosophy.....then one will realise the importance of islam in shaping history.....

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:16 am

Bro makberi,

If you study the history of Islam, you will be shocked, there is only bloodshed and nothing else. Even today, the state is pretty much the same. The sectarian violence in Iraq is the biggest proof.

The problem with followers of Islam is that they take their religion very seriously and in the process lose respect for LIFE.