Dawat e Hadiya trust UK

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

Dawat e Hadiya trust UK

Unread post by accountability » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:18 pm

I was going through the UK charities tax reports. DAWAT-E-HADIYAH TRUST (UNITED KINGDOM) is registered in UK.

Upon browsing, I came accross some intresting contents. If one goes through the contents with a little bit of care, it would be obvious, that Dawate hadiya is being run as a sole corporation.

The trustees nominated by the sole trustee (Syedna saheb) are his sons.
PRINCE QUSAI VAJIHUDDIN
PRINCE AMMAR JAMALUDDIN
PRINCE IDRIS BADRUDDIN
PRINCE QAIDJOHER EZZUDDIN

accountability

Re: Dawat e Hadiya trust UK

Unread post by accountability » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:36 pm

In continuation, the Trust is an international trust, according to 2000 tax return income £1,997,766 and expenditure of £1,068,637. It was established through special legislation in house of commons in 1993. which granted syedna saheb sole coporate trusteeship of dawate hadiya trust.

In 2005 dawat earned £3,285,500 and spent £3,794,407. it overspent more than half a million pounds.

There are some important terminologies used in return. silah fitra, wajebat, taqarruban ( I have no idea what is it, but it earned dawat more than 413000 pounds which is almost a million US dollar).

Wajebat accounted for 2.5 million pounds. How could they raise two and half million pounds in wajebat. Now the expenditure is also intriguing, ranging from little to hundred of thousands of dollars.

I am posting the link here, i wish I could copy the entire 25 pages of return, which will make it an intresting read. If admin deems it fit, he may post the entire content.

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/re ... yno=294807

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:09 am

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/re ... rea_of_op=

On this website, you will also find a number of U.K. Bohri Jamaats details, in the names of
Anjuman-e-Badri, Burhani, Ezzi, Hamidi, Jamdi Saifee etc.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Futhermore, the expenditure includes vague terms as muasat etc. Even there is a donation to saifee hospital in mumbai.

Though according to my knowledge, saifee hospital is not a charitable hospital, all the services rendered to bohras and others are to be paid for. But I believe, as saifee hospital may be registered as charitable trust, so technically they could donate.

More than 3 million pounds were spent on inayat, if i could get it correctly, it should mean give away. 3 million pounds would translate into almost 30 crore indian rupees, and 40 crore pakistani rupees. I did not see or know any give away of this kind anywhere in the world among community members.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:34 pm

Inayat is the give away to SHAZAADAS and SHAZAADIS
How do you think they can afford to fly First Class every where around the world?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:29 pm

Br. OB & AC

AS

I feel sad for you Bakra's.

Do they reallt identify them as PRINCES?

Wasalaam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:14 pm

Br. MF
Do not feel sorry for us. WHEN NEXT TIME YOU MEET SK MURTAZA, BRING THIS IS TO HIS ATTENTION AND TELL HIM THAT YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HIM TO BECOME BAKARA,
I dare you

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:14 pm

"dawat-e-hadiyah act 1993

In the opening definition, it states that "And whereas the Dai al-Mutlaq is the supreme head of Dawat-e-Hadiyah and its people professing Islam distinguished as the Shiah Fatimi Ismaili Tayyibi Dawoodi Bohras known as the Dawoodi Bohra Community:

There is another point, which is very crucial, which I would like to discuss in follwoing. It expresses that

"No property or income of the Dai al-Mutlaq shall be used for any purpose not directly related to the functions of the office of the Dai al-Mutlaq."

This act was enacted according islami fatmid ismaili tayebi doctorine. According to which, the dai ul mutlaq controls all aspect of religiousity in that community.

I tried to research the background of this act, but I could not even find the mover or initializer of this bill. But due to some political bickering it was passed in the house of commons.

The act though limits the usage of income and property in accordance with the funtions of the office of dai ul mutlaq, but do not elobrate the functions itself.

I did try to find the functions of dai according islami fatimi ismaili tayebi doctorine, I could not find the specific functions.

so this act provides a free for all option for dawat e hadiyah trust, to do whatsoever with the income and property. which is very intresting.

I tried to contact the house of commons office, to get some information about the back ground of this act, what caused its passage, why was it instigated, But i am still waiting for the reply.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:37 am

Now since the god on earth is giving accounts in UK, why not in India and Pakistan?

Now it is proved that the law of the land is superior then the god on the earth and he also is accountable to the authority. Why India and Pakistani governments are not putting the strict laws to curtail the god men who squeeze their followers mercilessly.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:50 am

Simple.... because of corruption!!

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:05 am

Originally posted by maqbool:
Now since the god on earth is giving accounts in UK, why not in India and Pakistan?

Now it is proved that the law of the land is superior then the god on the earth and he also is accountable to the authority. Why India and Pakistani governments are not putting the strict laws to curtail the god men who squeeze their followers mercilessly.
Mr Maqbool,
Can u give any documentary evidende with proper refrence where sayedna taher saifuddin had claim to be god on earth. Mamy poeple stating the same thing again and again but never have given any refrence of it anywhere includinf S. Insaf

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:35 am

'true'bohra,
Have you ever given any evidence of whatever you have been asked? Let me remind you again, you have been making this outrageous claim that Syedna Burhanuddin is the true representative of the Imam in seclusion and that he is infalliable. Do you have any proof regarding the same? Any thing that even half qualifies as proof?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 am

Originally posted by truebohra:
Mamy poeple stating the same thing again and again but never have given any refrence of it anywhere includinf S. Insaf
There is a feature called 'search' on this site. If you learn to use it, you'll find the documented evidence of Syedna Taher Saifuin's speech in the court case which has been posted many times on this board. Btw, I am amazed to see your ignorance about the 51st dai whom you claim to rever so much. I mean, that was a famous case and all statements of Syedna should be well known to you.

For some reasons all those who claim to be followers of dais know least about them.

PS: I don't expect you to prove what I have asked in the previous post so instead of putting up another escapist sorry reply just ignore it and keep your head burried between the thighs of your 'infalliable' humanoid.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:50 am

Truebohra,

"Can u give any documentary evidende with proper refrence where sayedna taher saifuddin had claim to be god on earth. Mamy poeple stating the same thing again and again but never have given any refrence of it anywhere includinf S. Insaf"

No I will not be able to give you any documentry evidence but If you are truebohra and are attending vaez and is a frequevent visitor to Amil you must have heard that Sayedna is the god on earth.

By the way you have cleverly missed the main topic. The accountability

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:01 am

maqbool,
dont make statements that u cant back up and also dont give silly explanations. Mr Unpure dont ask me to search for article which is written by some PDB. give me exact documentary evidence if u have any.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:28 am

It is understood that to substantiate just about anything today, one needs PROOF. But when a blind-follower demands the same, it amazes me, because their whole life revolves around syedna, who feeds fairy tales and makes ridiculous claims, for a change can anyone demand proof from him??

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:01 am

I agree with Truebohra, that syedna has neva claimed to be God on Earth...maqbool's comments were more rhetorical in nature.....yet there is no doubt abt the fact that syedna claims to be a 'divine soul'.....i was in the majlis in Dubai where he claimed that angels have cme to him n proclaimed taht the matam done in this majlis is qubul...v have his fotos all over the house...n he claims it being equivalent to Hajj if u do his deedar.....but the Prophet..or Imam Ali or Imam Hussain neva got their pics drawn...as a matter of fact they amde it a point that their pics wud not be available....y wud they mahrum us of the sawab....its from such acts that the Syedna has created a Semi God status on this earth

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:18 am

Forget about the semi-god status my friend, Today.. Bohras consider him nothing less than God.

Photos of syedna in house, work place, in the wallet, as screen savers on computers, mobile phone, ring tones (ghanu jeevo ghanu jeevo) all this is common.

Aqa Moula itself means, The Lord,The master.

For anything, moula ni dua si, so you see.. Bohras consider him God on earth even if he does not claim to be one.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:41 am

In the Madeh following passage is recited
"SAJDA TUJHE WAJIB HAI"
" TU HAJ-E- HAQIQI HAI"
and so on...

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:00 am

Originally posted by like_minded:

For anything, moula ni dua si, so you see.. Bohras consider him God on earth even if he does not claim to be one.
Mr LM,
When we say moula ni dua si. That means that our Moula prays for us to Allah. We pray to allah. Allah is our god. So u keep on shouting whatever u want to shout the coz dogs cannot stop barking

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:37 am

Originally posted by truebohra:

Mr LM,
When we say moula ni dua si. That means that our Moula prays for us to Allah. We pray to allah. Allah is our god. So u keep on shouting whatever u want to shout the coz dogs cannot stop barking
Your God includes prophet, all imams, all dais especially the 52nd except Allah.

Btw, why do you keep his photo in your bedroom, shop, wallet, and God knows where??

You should be saying Allah na fazal si and not Moula ni dua si.. If at all Moula prays sincerely, He should pray for himself, because Allah is not going to forgive him for his wrong doings.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:02 pm

LM,
I hope after your pray in your dua you are asking Allah's blessing for your childrens wellbeings.

:roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:17 pm

I think GULF just threatned your children and this e mial should be forwarded to FBI or Homeland security because these NUTS should learn the etiquettes and rules of this country.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:25 pm

To all the distractors: Why dont you guys give us some detail about 3 million pound sterling inayat, (give away) (30 crore indian and 40 crore Pakistani rupees).

I was doing some calculations. They raised around 4 million pounds through dawat e hadiya international. there are about i million bohras or about 200 thousand families. Dawate hadiya international only covers north america, britian, australia and parts of europe. Total families in those countries are less than 5000.

so 4 million pounds or 7 million dollars was raised among those 5 thousand families. that is 1400 US $ each family. this is in addition to sabeel etc, which is collected by local jamats.

I am trying to collect some information about indian revenue department, in which name is it registered, how do they submit their returns etc.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:30 pm

Originally posted by omabharti:
I think GULF just threatned your children and this e mial should be forwarded to FBI or Homeland security because these NUTS should learn the etiquettes and rules of this country.
ha ha ha Oma u are frustrated.. becoz of non stop sweating on your face you have lost your expensive Christion Dior makeup

:p

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:54 am

Truebohrs,

Please come to the point again and give positive reply, why the accounts are not given in India and Pakistan where as it is published in UK?

The claim that Sayedna is not liable to give accounts of the money collected from the common bohras is wrong. which is prooved here.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:23 am

Originally posted by Gulf:
LM,
I hope after your pray in your dua you are asking Allah's blessing for your childrens wellbeings.

I dont pray and ask for dua, because Allah does not need me to ask him for anything nor thank him for anything.

Dua is for beggars like you, who keep on asking inpite of having everything. You have to understand that the biggest gift given to by God is LIFE itself, why keep asking him for more and more to satisfy your never-ending GREED?

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:00 am

Originally posted by Gulf:
LM,

I dont pray and ask for dua, because Allah does not need me to ask him for anything nor thank him for anything.

Dua is for beggars like you, who keep on asking inpite of having everything. You have to understand that the biggest gift given to by God is LIFE itself, why keep asking him for more and more to satisfy your never-ending GREED?[/b][/QUOTE

Anajmi, MF, Asgar, S.Insaf and others..
do u agree with LM. Y rasullah (S.A.W) has asked believers to offer salat five times a day.
Mr LM, every creture on this universe is a beggar in front of Allah. Allah is the giver, the sustainer, Almighty.ur nafs has gone into ur head.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 am

He has given you more than what you can ask for!! (LIFE) So, stop being a greed ridden beggar, who keeps on asking for more and more.

Worst are people who keep asking for Barkat from the Dai (tyrant)

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:13 am

Its a simple calculation, keep sinning and then ask for Barkaat, of course it costs you....