Shia pilgrims killed in Baghdad

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
porus

Shia pilgrims killed in Baghdad

Unread post by porus » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Why would you kill Shia pilgrims? O, the Wahhabi punishment for sending infidels to hell. They are seeking Allah's pleasure by doing his work for him!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7564916.stm

salim

Re: Shia pilgrims killed in Baghdad

Unread post by salim » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:17 am

The west may have a lot of problems, but in terms of Islam and civilization they are way ahead of many Muslim countries.

In west human life is way more precious. Life of animals is more precious in US when compared to life of human beings in many countries.

Here (in US) no one can force you to follow a particular form of religion. If you feel some thing is illogical and does not make sense then no one will force you to follow that. Everyone believes in freedom of religion. Everyone respects others views, even though they may disagree with one other.

Sometimes this makes me feel that West is closer to Islam than many Muslims countries.

The right that Quran gave to human and the generosity that Allah bestowed upon the man kind can’t be seen no where in many Muslims countries and still they not only claim to be Muslim but they also claims others who do not agree with them to be non –Muslims.

They think that they are Allah themselves and they created mankind and they have right to declare what they want. Very surprising

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:08 am

Killing of the shia pilgrims is unislamic. I condemn it.

porus - "You are a bigot, bigot, bigot. How can you codemn it? Then I can't call you a wahhabi anymore. You are still a wahhabi wahhabi wahhabi, boo hoo hoo".
Life of animals is more precious in US
Unless you are living in another country that the US has attacked and destroyed. Did you happen to see the video of some brave American soldier throwing a little puppy to its death in Iraq? Look it up on youtube. Now put it in perspective with a million dead Iraqis and other many more millions who have lost their livelihoods.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:32 am

I agree with you anajmi.

America's foreign policy is not Good. Also American policies are not perfect towards kids and senior citizens.

One thing US is good at is - In US i can say what I feel, unlike other countries where I will get no rights.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:51 pm

unlike other countries where I will get no rights
Again, that is because of puppet leaderships installed by the imperialists.

Thai

Unread post by Thai » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:47 am

I saw on one of those "conspiracy theory" internet videos about american soldiers dressing up as arabs and planting bombs or killing Iraqi--sunni/shia to make it look as if the other sect had done it.

why--I don't know---the consipracy theory video was made by the west too. (showed the soldiers)

Personally---I am not sure if blaming the americans for everything is the right thing to do --- nevertheless, in many parts of the world the CIA/special ops do have a history and a reputation of causing trouble.