Cost of Syedna saheb's Helicopter tours

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

Cost of Syedna saheb's Helicopter tours

Unread post by accountability » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:45 pm

syedna saheb arrived for iftetah of a masjid in mumbai by helicopter. After visiting and performing iftetah, he departed by helicopter. From the helipad to masjid he travelled in a 4*4 luxury vehicle.

The cost of renting a helicopter in india, according to my inquiry ranges from US $ 1700.00 to US $2500.00 per hour. This does not include the prepration of helipad for landing and takeoff. A five hour tour would cost between $10,000.00 to $15,000.00. The vehicle was worth more than ten lakh indian rupees.

On occassion Syedna saheb has performed iftetah from saifee mahal or badri mahal, which could have been done in this case too. $15000.00 could feed 10,000 mumins modestly for 15 days. Or 1000 mumins for six months.

accountability

Re: Cost of Syedna saheb's Helicopter tours

Unread post by accountability » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:00 pm

The other day Syedna saheb inaugrated a yoga center, well i am at loss to understand the significance of yoga in sharia or dawat. But it did cost us $10,000.00 plus the donation to yoga "mahal".

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:50 pm

[accountability
Why you care, do u chip in it?/color]

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:56 am

Dear Jayanti,
Why you care, do u chip in it?
The true Muslims had questioned the holy Prophet (pbuh) and Hazrat Ali (A.S.) for spending the public money.

I need not remind you the famous incident of Hazrat Ali ibne Abi Talib’s life that when a visitor came to meet him at night he saw Ali putting off the lamp. The visitor unhesitantly questioned him. Hazrat Ali without getting angry told him that he could not afford to light a lamp on his own income as he was poor. He lighted lamp with the money from public treasury (baytul-mal) only when he needed to do work of baytul-mal and if he kept the lamp lighted while he is discussing other matter he would be accountable to Allah for misusing the baytul-mal’s money.

Why then the ‘mamluk-e-Aale Mohammad’ (ordinary servant of house of Mohammad) not be questioned when he indulges in to extravagance?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:42 am

Please Jayanti Don't runaway. Insaf has challenged, and you should give answer that why Mamlu ke ale Mohammed is using baitul mal for personal purposes.

Also please list the amal of Sayedna which is matching to the Ali saheb. If you or any Taheri will not reply to this, It is assumed that the Sayedna is only claiming to be the Dai of Ali but in reality it is not.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:25 am

What the Syedna and his cohorts charge the bohras, is taken in the name of trusts, which at least in India are expected to be registered with the Charity Commisioner. It is mandatory for all trusts to file their accounts, with the Charity Commissioner and the Income tax authorities. These are public documents. Is it possible to access them under the Right to Information Act? The queries can be posed in a manner that the concerned authorities are forced to disclose the information.

Can somebody with a legal background clarify the matter?

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:40 pm

Insaf,
You are talking about 1400 yrs ago how Maula Ali use to live we are in 21 century.When Aqa maula can give 52 cr to mumineen so why not he can afforf helicopter tour. He is 98 yrs young.Think about it.Even in USA election sanator use pvt helicopter for their tours.They are still using people money.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Quote by Jayanti
You are talking about 1400 yrs ago how Maula Ali use to live we are in 21 century
So with your logic Imam Husain and his family gave their lives 1300 years ago and this is 21st Century why this PURJOSH MAATAM. :shock:

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:08 pm

well i am at loss to understand the significance of yoga in sharia or dawat.
A/C: Good post. However, if you will ask me I will feel at loss if I will see Syedna doing anything in accordance with sharia... Our religious head has given up on Islam long time ago.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:20 pm

@Jayanti
You mean to say that, Islam which came into existence 1400 years ago, is outdated and no longer valid? If maula Ali is obsolete for you, Islam is even older.

Did you apply your mind before you made this statement?

Omar Bin Abubakar

Unread post by Omar Bin Abubakar » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:17 pm

@Smart

Don't be unfair towards Jaya. One must have a Mind/Brain to apply it. One she has is brainwashed.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 am

Jayanti Says
"Insaf,
You are talking about 1400 yrs ago how Maula Ali use to live we are in 21 century.When Aqa maula can give 52 cr to mumineen so why not he can afforf helicopter tour. He is 98 yrs young.Think about it.Even in USA election sanator use pvt helicopter for their tours.They are still using people money."

Very good, So you are confirming that the doings of Moula Ali 1400 years ago is out dated and what Mohamed Burhanuddin is doing (Extracting money like a bhai in Mumbai for his and his family luxurious life) is the message of today. Is this is Islam?

I got the answer from you, The Sayedna does not have any quality of Moula Ali since it is an out dated afairs, and what moula is doing is the latest.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:57 am

The helicopter cost and all related expenses paid by ordinary mumineen brothers

Bhai Aliasghar Shaikh Yusufbhai Tapya (UAE)
Tel: 00971-50-6502341

&

Mulla Yusuf Shaikh Asgarbhai Dalal (Mumbai)
Tel: 0091-223462772

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:10 am

Gulf wrote:The helicopter cost and all related expenses paid by ordinary mumineen brothers

&

Even if he paid from his own pocket, It is community's money!!! We all very well know that syedna doesn't work to earn his livelihood and the same goes with his kids.

Can you imagine these parasites ever giving up "HARAAM NI KAMAI"??

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:17 am

ill-minded people like like-minded, never can digest anything... :arrow: :?:

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:32 am

Gulf wrote:ill-minded people like like-minded, never can digest anything... :arrow: :?:

You are right! I cannot digest lies, fairy tales, sheer hypocrisy nor can I digest these self appointed god pedaling gangsters who earn their livelihood cheating, exploiting and enslaving the gullible followers who have s.hit for brains in their heads.

Well.. talk about digesting.. how can you Gulf?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:04 am

@ Gulf

If you're wretched enough to buy into that life-sucking drivel, the only thing you need to be saved from is your own gullibility. The purpose of Bohra religion is the employment and the empowerment of Kothar. That's its only purpose. You don't matter. You have never mattered. You don't seriously think that any of those frauds in Saifee Mahal believe in God, do you? God is only for little people. People like you and me. Its all about Kothar and syedna who do very well out of it. How well? Go ask them.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:22 am

&

I called both, one did not pick up the phone, and the other refuted.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 am

@gulf
Even if what you say is the truth, that these two guys paid from their pocket. Does that make it right?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Br.Gulf,

I dont have any doubt whatsoever about what you say and I fully believe that the 2 people you named above must have definately paid for the helicopter and other misc expenses. But so is the case with regard to wajebat, mulla/sheikh titles, ziafats, wakf amount for masjid iftedah etc. Here also scores of gullible bohras dole out huge sums of money but the moot question here is whether they are doing it out of love for mola, out of fear, out of deadly repurcussions in case of refusal to do so or out of self glorification. To give you an example, today on the news of Raj Thackerey's arrest, majority of shops accross Mumbai and Maharashtra had downed their shutters. Now it is anybody's guess whether the shopkeepers did it out of love and sympathy for Raj or out of fear that their establishments would be badly damaged. They preferred losing a day of business rather then inviting the wrath of Raj's party resulting in damages to their shops.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Ghulam Mohammed: it is also important, that what information he is giving is true. That is why I called. He just came here, and intentionally posting false information, believing that no one would care to verify it.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:12 am

New postby Gulf on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:57 am

&

If Moula Ali would have been in the place of Sayedna what would he been done in this case.

Is he allowed gullible to spend money which is wasting precious fuel and endanger the environment.

There are many mumenins and other millions who are starving. Wouldn’t he advise to spend this money for them?

Gulef please give a thought.

The Like minded is right and your calling him ill shows your ill mind.

Accountability,

The named persons might have given money but since it is a black money he may be worried about income tax people.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 am

Sayedna Saheb is seviving on a dangerous combination of Blind Faith and Black Money. Both are against Islam.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 am

accountability wrote:Ghulam Mohammed: it is also important, that what information he is giving is true. That is why I called. He just came here, and intentionally posting false information, believing that no one would care to verify it.
Yes above information was false, none of them paid a even single penny, neither elseone have paid any expenses, it was a cost free trip from air taxi, their (Air taxi Co.) intension was just to publicize their service to the public. Thank you.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:12 am

@ Gulf

How can you not be ashamed of yourself?

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:51 am

Like-ill-Minded,

I keep changing my mind or 'I Speak My Mind' according to your responses.... no need to ashamed of anyone including yourself :mrgreen:

Baskin

Unread post by Baskin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 am

Have to keep the reform alive by posting nonsense topics.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 am

Baskin wrote:Have to keep the reform alive by posting nonsense topics.
Well... if you are so concerned about nonsense, why don't you advice your masters to give up?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:02 am

It is so shameful. If you vouch to be the true believer of Syedna, then you are a very bad example. YOu said, you posted false information. How dare you, everything you and others who are pro administration post, will have no credibility. This is basic morality, well I know, cults do not believe in morality.

Fabricated Income tax returns, all over the world, fictitious and bogus accounts, cronies handling these accounts are the norm of the day. I can prove each and every return submitted in north america is bogus. I have means and connections to have those accounts investigated. But I refrain from doing so. Because it will hurt to some extent the administration, but our community's reputation will be tarnished. Our bohra brothers will also suffer. Before you say anything, I do care about the community. Yes I am against heavy handedness, greed, manipulative use of religion, distortion in religion, false propaganda, and royal family's attitude. I believe most of the educated and concious bohras have some notion.

Baskin, actually this is very much reform and its cause, to root out corruption in religious heirarchy.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 am

A/C: I think that you should goahead and use your contacts. That is the only way to bring these crooks to justice. Even if the reputation of our community gets tarnished we can live with that. Atleast the bohris will be better off after they free themselves from the clutches of syedna. Our community needs a revolution. And it has to start from somewhere... Sometime back you were talking about launching a complain with UN. But I think that exposing the crooks by handing them over to legal authorities is better than the UN thing. This will be a good way of waking up idiots like gulp and his cohorts who think that everything written against syedna on this forum is a lie...