Is Prophet Mohammad also referred to as "NOOR"

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
znanwalla

Re: Is Prophet Mohammad also referred to as "NOOR"

Unread post by znanwalla » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:26 am

You are assuming that I am only reading your trash and fabrications as opposed to comparing and cross referring ! Yes! what you have is trash ! I have proved it ! You have no answers to my questions other than bitching around like someone from the Pit Latrines and asking JM to help you provide a straw !....hahahahah! get lost ! I challenge you to answer all my questions so I can ask you some more interesting ones....or go and make sure you follow Umar and make your veggies at home move around naked !....and don't make them wear black huh ! the Prophet has refused this !...zn

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:31 am

You are assuming that I am only reading your trash and fabrications
Trash

Ginan

Fabrication

Geneology of MHI.
Ismail passed away before Jafar. How did he became Imam? Further downstream there are many gaps.

Take care

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:00 am

znan,

I don't know if you've been reading anything other than garbage and trash, since you've only been posting garbage and trash. Has anyone seen a single ayah from the hidden quran? Why not? Since you are a bullshitter. You've got nothing but garbage and trash.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Br. MF,

AS,

Even if we forget about the geneology and lineage business, just by going through the life stories of Aga Khan generations anyone with common sense can make out that these people are taking the Ismailis for a ride and do not make any sense as Imams from any angle whatsoever... In short its a fool's paradise..

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Br. Aarif

Here is example of "In short its a fool's paradise.."
Br. MF,

Prince Alykhan
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 9bd2d1e954
As I was watching today's Photo Memory photograph of Prince Alykhan and MHI, a thought occured to me which is worthy of reflection.
Prince Alykhan had been a son to an Imam and a father to an Imam. A unique soul!
Ya unique soul. Morally bankrupt. I will will be ashamed to call him father.
Dude, he has also sat in for the Imam when he was under anaesthesia for surgery. He has also given Bol to the Jamats when Imam SMS was not keeping well.
So this morally bankrup man was receiving prayers from Ismailis and Channelling to God. He gave them "BOL" to remmber Allah.
At one point they hit a very rough patch and the Mukhi was frightened that something catastrophic might happen and called "Ya Aly" for help, to which Prince Alykhan remarked "I am Aly!!".

If he is Ali then Hz Ali must must be turning over in garve.

Yes they are living in fool's paradise".

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:19 pm

MF scooters inc

Actually the majority who seem to believe they are right and so pious are not so right...it simply means the fools are on one side ! ....showing us links of anyone who is not our Imam means nothing but a desperate attempt to hold onto the straw by drwoning folks !....what about the Prophet's son in law? was he not a Kafir who waged wars against the Holy Prophet? Isn't it true that the Prophet's own daughter had to pay ransom for her Kafir husband whenever he was imprisoned?....what about the Prophet marrying 14 wives? You haven't answered in the context of your own fabrications that this is not allowed....."The Aga Khan is one of the greatest men the world has produced, said Prof. Mahmoud Bey a spiritualist in Egypt, in the course of an interesting discussion ....."His Highness," said the Spiritualist, is a truly religious man ..but he has not been properly understood by man... he is a great man and loved by all religious leaders......so MF scooters inc from Tataland will have no impact whatsoever on the intelligent save the fools like you and your buddy who sits in front of you whilst you enjoy sitting behind...hahahahah!....zn

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Najmi,

I know what I have been reading....I read that you guys were visiting Vancouver to meet with Maherally for the first time. You wanted to go to his slum in the Pit Latrines. Unfortunately, you couldn't find it, so you asked a police officer for directions.

"Excuse me, officer, how do I get to Pit Latrines ?"

The officer replied, "Wait here at this bus stop for the number 54 bus. It'll take you right there."
Three hours later the police officer returned to the same area and, sure enough, you dumbos were still waiting at the same bus stop. The officer got out of his car and said, "Excuse me, but to get to the latrines, I said to wait here for the number 54 bus. That was three hours ago. Why are you still waiting?"

The dumbos that you both are, replied, "Don't worry, officer, it won't be long now. The 45th bus just went by!" hhahahahahah! Najmi ! that is how you sound !..zn

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:35 am

I know what I have been reading
I know too - garbage, trash and fabrications. HAHAHAHA!!!

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:43 am

hahahahahh! are you laughing from behind or the front end ?

There have been many Muslim Caliphs besides the Khulafa-e-Rashideen.Why aren't ALL the Muslim Caliphs considered as Khulafa-e-Rashideen except the first four? If the others were not Khulafa-e-Rashideen, then what were they Mr Trash ? Why don't you tell us and don't go to JM to get the straw huh?...zn

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 am

I prefer using an Ismaili stick to beat up an Ismaili moron like you. HAHAHAHA!! Why don't you first tell us why the quran calls your Imam foolish and unjust?

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Najimi,

The Quran actually calls your ancestors foolish and unjust for betraying the trust Allah placed with them...and I even showed you the Quran and what it says....let me show you from your own text and let people also read the variances in different texts......

" SHAKIR: Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it; surely he is unjust, ignorant....

So it relates to those who turned unfaithful..now who are they? obviously the answer is also logical !

Now everyone knows your script writers screwed up everything for everyone.....they betrayed the Prophet !they even fixed the words......they tried to create the Book of Allah after rejecting the original version !

They refused to "return the Amanat" to God !They reneged on their bayah given !

You folks are not paying Khums and Ushr !.Your theologians are unable to put the chronological order correctly until now ... they claim that certain passages of the Quran are abrogated by verses having a different meaning or revealed thereafter...but if the chronological order is incorrect to begin with how does one correctly establish all this?

According to al-Suyuti verse 2:240 is abrogated by verse 234..now how can an earlier verse abrogate a later one? so it is clear that the scribes of the caliphs messed up the chronological sequence and they have simply caused confusion.This is just one aspect for you all to ponder !

According to al-Suyuti the number of abrogated verses has been estimated at atleast few hundred....according to one another atleast 200 verses have been cancelled by later ones....Is the noble Quran "time bound"? or is it the "eternal" word of God? Kindly enlighten?

Is it fitting for you guys to say that an all powerful and omniscient and Omnipotent God should have to revise and revise HIS Commands so many times? what is the basis for you all to abrogate? what authority you have if truly you claim you are holding the Book of Allah - so you are abrogating verses only because you all know it is your made made concoctions !

Does Allah have to withdraw and substitute HIS revelations (ayats) ?

How can you guys allow such a compromising position or procedure to be allowed to be introduced into your own system to pursue your own sectarian agenda? So who are the ones who sold their faith for a pittance? You are thus the unjust and foolish ones ! the ayat in question relates to "man" like you from the Pit latrines ....not to anyone else pal ! wake up ! Allah is now chastising you guys as Muhamad is no longer with you all....wait and see now the ripple effect and repurcursions of what has just happened in Mumbai.....WE all have just seen the evidence of your own foolishness and cultish paganism at play....

So it is clear there were hecklers in those days in your own ancestary who were persistent in getting it all wrong because they were ignorant and dishonest like you folks are today in the 21st century....thus unfaithful as you all have been to Allah and HIS Prophet, you are the Unjust and the foolish ones in our midst and just wait now to enjoy the repurcursions for what you are doing as terrorists !

zn

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Which quran did you show me? The hidden quran? Is shakir holding onto your hidden quran? So now you are saying that the ayah you previously stated refers to your Imam, does not refer to your Imam? What an Ismaili about turn. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Najmi,

Show me the posting where I have said to you it belongs per se to any Imam? I in fact offered an entire dialogue but seems you are not reading....I even invited you to read Sura al Baqara where there exists a beautiful narration....why are you acting like a pervert?

"the ungrateful who refuse" (alladhiina kafaruu")....that is whay you are Najmi ! and this then makes you unjust and foolish...and then God says..." God has sealed their hearts"........" There is sickness in their hearts.." and so that is why today these unjust and foolish folks are devoid of the Quran and the blessings of God and are blowing up people and themselves, for the wrong reasons....the Quran says...." to save a life is to have saved humanity.."....but your cult to whom you belong, does not appreciate or understand all this !

You deny God HIs "imanat also ! makes you unjust and foolish !

You are ungrateful and impious disbelievers who disobeyed Allah and HIS prophet ...that too makes you unjust and ignorant !

You actually repudiated the Prophet's tradition and now follow your own man made fabrications and then pretend....that too makes you unjust and foolish !....so the ayat suits you properly and your children who too will follow in your footsteps !

zn

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:23 pm

MF,
Trash

Ginan

Fabrication

Geneology of MHI.
Ismail passed away before Jafar. How did he became Imam? Further downstream there are many gaps.
Ginan (Gnan) means knowledge which you do not have, so everything looks trash to you. Genealogy of MHI, is not a fabrication because if you read histroy, and not stupid Maherally, Hazarat Ismail was living during the time of Imam Jafar As-Sadiq and somebody in this forum has explained it thoroughly, but like I said, you believe what you want to believe. Besides, you refuse to read anything apart from Ismaili.net and Maherally, so you chose to remain ignorant! Who cares.

To me you are a Jahaliya and will die a death of Jahaliya without seeing your Imam. I did not say so, the Prophet of Islam said so!

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:44 pm

MF,
Now that you have mentioned that ahl-e-Bait is present in your JK, I will be free to discuss quality of your present Ahl-e-bait.
I am waiting. Please bring from intelligent sources and not ismaili.net or Maherally.Please enlighten us also on the quality of your Bayt il-ilm so we know your background.

Looking forwarding to seeing what new knowledge you have acquired and from where. Please do not forget to mention your sources, as I do not trust you. I need to verify! And don't be an idiot like Jaman who just quoted the name of the book not knowing the information was contrary to what he had set out to prove

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:08 pm

Aarif,
Even if we forget about the geneology and lineage business, just by going through the life stories of Aga Khan generations anyone with common sense can make out that these people are taking the Ismailis for a ride and do not make any sense as Imams from any angle whatsoever... In short its a fool's paradise..
You do not have to forget about the genealogy because it has been proven true. Please tell me where you have read about the life stories of the Aga Khan? Do you, yourself have common sense. So far what you have been doing is repeating like a parrot what your imam MF and Dai Anajmi have been repeating from Mir Bhose, Maherally and Ismaili.net The former two admitted to lying and fabricating which tells us about your own mind set - Jahaliyat! You are an illiterate, ignorant fool who cannot read on your own! Ismaili.net is like Malumaat. A lot of exaggeration and distortion.

If Aga Khans were taking Ismailis for a ride then Ismailis would not be where they are today. They are ahead of you 1.5 billions, majority of whom are wandering the deserts and your billions can't do anything.

When Ismailis, together with other people were kicked out of Uganda and Afghanistan, they were rehabilitated with the help of their Imam, whereas your billions gave refuge to Idi Amin and his haram. They did not take a single Muslim in otherwise.

Look at the plight of the Palestinians! Where are your stupid leaders. These are your people wandering the deserts, surrounded by Muslim countries. Do you see any Ismaili wandering the deserts? Now who is being taken on a ride, you or Ismailis.

In one of his posts' Anajmi admitted that Aga Khan does a lot of good work and he wished there were more people like him. That takes courgage to admit. Now would you admit so too? If you do then you will have to abandon your stand that Ismailis are being taken for a ride. Or alternatively, you will have to kick your Dai off.

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 pm

MF, My comments are in color:
Br. Aarif

Here is example of "In short its a fool's paradise.."

Fool's paradise is where you get 72 virgins for killing innocent women, men and children, and Jews, Christians and Muslims who do not accept your Jahaliyat cultist beliefs. Honor killing is another one, and marrying 3 year old and 6 years old tops the cake.
Br. MF,

Prince Alykhan
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 9bd2d1e954
As I was watching today's Photo Memory photograph of Prince Alykhan and MHI, a thought occured to me which is worthy of reflection.
Prince Alykhan had been a son to an Imam and a father to an Imam. A unique soul!
Ya unique soul. Morally bankrupt.This is what the West calls the Prophet of Allah. Does that make him so. Want to see the Bukhari ahadith they quoted and I verified? I will will be ashamed to call him father.You don't have to. He was our Imam's father. Your father would not be fit for the dust under his sole! We have seen here what shit he has produced!
Dude, he has also sat in for the Imam when he was under anaesthesia for surgery. He has also given Bol to the Jamats when Imam SMS was not keeping well.

So this morally bankrup man was receiving prayers from Ismailis and Channelling to God. He gave them "BOL" to remmber Allah.

MF, just because you have no morals, does not mean others don't. Ismailis were never praying to him. He did not give out BOL on his own, he was directed by his father who was the Imam. There were Ismaili missionaries who were asked to do so under the guidance of the Imam. The day you and your sidekicks understand the Batin (which you call b.s.) and Gnosticism, will be too late.

At one point they hit a very rough patch and the Mukhi was frightened that something catastrophic might happen and called "Ya Aly" for help, to which Prince Alykhan remarked "I am Aly!!".Yes, his name was Aly!

If he is Ali then Hz Ali must must be turning over in garve.Hazarat Ali is not in his grave, so he does not turn over. He is probably cursing you cursed ones from heaven that is why you pathetic souls are burning in your hell holes.

Yes they are living in fool's paradise".Muslim First The only ones living in fool's paradise is your cult. We have seen that here and everywhere. While the world moves on the Jahaliya think that religion is built on 5 pillars and their reward for killing people are 72 houris. What these Jahaliyas won't do for millions of years old 72 houris (Ghalib said so)! Those five pillars have not taken them anywhere but to their cursed hell-holes from which you see nothing but the burning smoke coming out . You do not have to wait for the hell above, yours is here, in full view.

Private message Top

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Aarif,
Going by this in case of our prophet(pbuh) it makes obvious sense that it was Allah who gave him the ilm and holy book of knowledge. Because it is impossible for a human bieng to comprehand these things don't you think it makes even more sense to leave this matters to him rather than assuming that human beings are capable of playing his role...
Sorry, I have missed all this so I am going to take you guys back. Now, Aarif, If Prophet Mohammed was not human being, who was he? The Jahaliyas of his time did not believe in him because they said "He is like us". This is in the Qur'an.The Jahaliyas claimed, like you fools here do, that he was insane, he was suffering from mental disorder, he was a womaniser, and to this day, the West calls the Prophet a Pedophile!

Allah S.W.T. made the Prophet the Seal of Prophets because he wanted Imamat to be in the world. He thought mankind needed continous guidance. Guidance to human beings would come through human beings only. No Angel would speak to you. You might mistake him for a big bird or one of the 72 houris! Only the Prophet could communicate with Angels because he was bestowed with that power by Allah S.W.T.

If things could have been left to the Prophet, he would still be alive and kicking amongst ourselves, afterall there were Prophets who lived over 900 years! Then, you would have found an excuse to curse him out as an old demented man. There is no win situation with you Jahaliyas and there never will be!

Now wait for your sidekick to jump up and down...!

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Anajmi,

Stop jumping up and down because you are about to be proven an ignorant Jahaliya as usual.

My response to you is in color.
Get ready dear friends. Ismaili Imams are exposed by Allah one more time.After I finish with you, tell me (Iam not holding my breadth), whether Ismaili Imams are exposed or Jahaliyas like you are exposed!

YUSUFALI: We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains; but they refused to undertake it, being afraid thereof: but man undertook it;- He was indeed unjust and foolish;-
PICKTHAL: Lo! We offered the trust unto the heavens and the earth and the hills, but they shrank from bearing it and were afraid of it. And man assumed it. Lo! he hath proved a tyrant and a fool.
SHAKIR: Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it; surely he is unjust, ignorant;
ARBERRY: We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to carry it and were afraid of it; and man carried it. Surely he is sinful, very foolish.
First, the above sura and ayat are for ignorant fools like you and not learned people. Look at you. It fits you to a T including your bird and MF. Read Shakir's version again. Man is ignorant, and that is you. The Prophets and Imams are man too but they are not ignorant. They are inspired by Allah S.W.T. and hence they are Ma'sum. Reference is not to them.

Only last week I obtained a copy of The Holy Quyr'an translated by Pooya Ali and Mir Ahmed Ali, for both of whom I have a lot of respect and as a Shi'a I trust their translation more than the ones you have quoted.

Now look at what they say. It is a long explanation, but I am going to quote only what I believe is the interpretation of the above mentioned sura. It does not need a genius to figure it out, but who said you were a genius. You have earned your reputation rightly!

.....Man had been too audacious to accept the offer with the ignorance of the difficulties in discharging the trust, but though the evil ones of the human race have brought upon themselves the stigma of their failute in the fulfilment of the Trust,there are some selected ones who, rising equal to the expectation and far above the level of the rest of the creation, have been able to earn the great reward of becoming the "Muqarabbin", i.e. the NEAREST ONES TO THE LORD (Refer 56:11) and 56:88) and there can be nothing higher, greater and more glorious than this.

They continue: ...Having undertaken the responsibility most of the race, failed to discharge it and became hypocrites and disbelievers and had earned the wrath of God, while some of them proved totally faithful to the trust and true to their accepting it - and entitled themselves to the special and exclusive Grace and Mercy of the Lord (Refer 56:11, 88).

In 2:30-34 there is the mention of the criterion on which man was declared superior to the angels. Man was taught the Names (of certain beings) which even the angels did not know. It clearly infers that the angels were asked if they were prepared to bear the burden of the divinity reflected through the divine entities displayed to them, which they could not.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:50 pm

You do not have to forget about the genealogy because it has been proven true. Please tell me where you have read about the life stories of the Aga Khan? Do you, yourself have common sense. So far what you have been doing is repeating like a parrot what your imam MF and Dai Anajmi have been repeating from Mir Bhose, Maherally and Ismaili.net The former two admitted to lying and fabricating which tells us about your own mind set - Jahaliyat! You are an illiterate, ignorant fool who cannot read on your own! Ismaili.net is like Malumaat. A lot of exaggeration and distortion.
AW4Z,

Since, you have recently joined the Ismaili band wagon, I can understand your sheer urge to protect your new found faith. However, you cannot deny the fact that your dear Imam is noway capable of translating Quran as per the modern times and guide the Muslims as our prophet(pbuh) did which is his primary duty as the Imam. If he would have been capable of doing it he would have done it. I have pasted links in this and other thread talking about Ismailism and they are not from Meherally or Mihir Bose. They are from Ismaili.net and other independent foreign authors. After reading them no muslim would agree with you. I do not follow Islam in which prophet is considered as manifest of Brahma and Ali is considered as Allah. Worship of Imam is worship of Allah. There are certain well known facts about your Imam which have been well written by people on this forum and I do not want to repeat them. The only good thing that Aga Khan does is charity. But, if charity is the only criteria than Bill Gates is a better Imam than Aga Khan because he has donated 100 times more wealth than your Imam.

About the lineage part you do not have any historic proof indicating that your Imam is a decendent of prophet. It is just your faith that makes you believe all this crap. And I do not believe in what you believe... So take a break and chill down..

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:13 pm

AW
I posted couple of short responses but were deletaed by Admin. So I will wait till something worthwhile to post.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 pm

Only last week I obtained a copy of The Holy Quyr'an translated by Pooya Ali and Mir Ahmed Ali
Translation of which quran? The hidden quran? Where did Pooya Ali get a copy of the hidden quran from? How can I trust Pooya Ali? You want to see our sources right? Then we need to see your sources. Show us the hidden quran. And don't go into hiding for a couple of weeks to resurface when things cool down like a coward.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 pm

AW4Zero

Talking about praying to anybody except Allah SWT.

Can you respond to this essey. I want to know how much of Islam you understand.

The Essey -on praying to anybody except Allah SWT.
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=4265

And may be you want to comment on this

THE QURAN AND THE IMAMAH
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=4339
http://allaahuakbar.net/shiites/quran_and_imamah.htm

Take your time. Let us have exchange on substance, not giberish.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:43 pm

Ismaili.net is like Malumaat. A lot of exaggeration and distortion.
If Ismaili.net is like Malumaat than most of the Ismalis must be following that as the bohris do. And if you do not agree with them than you must be a reformist Ismaili like us. And if that is true than you should not be following your Imam like us... Because we know the truth about syedna which people at Malumat.com do not know or pretend that they do not know...

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Muslim First wrote: THE QURAN AND THE IMAMAH

http://allaahuakbar.net/shiites/quran_and_imamah.htm

Take your time. Let us have exchange on substance, not giberish.
Please quote from Non-Violent Sunni Wahhabi thugsites Take your time........you cant find any can you? ha h h Ha H ah ayhaaaHa .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Aarif,
You are on the bandwagon of MF and Anajmi. My new found faith is true Islam. I do not protect anybody, I am no God, but I do defend my Imam, who, I must say did not come easy. I had to go through number of books, history, Qur'an, ahadith, other faiths, etc. before I concluded that I found the Path I had been looking for. Unlike you, I did not rely on stupid Mulahs, or shit faces that you follow, Or did not believe Maherally or Mir Bhose, although I read both of them as my Ithna friends would not let me join Ismailism. I lost them forever, but they are no loss. Sunni Islam, I must say did not appeal to me because there was no foundation except for five pillars!!!!! and lot of Bakwas of the Mullas, just like yours. Aarif, the difference between you and I is that you refuse to gain knowledge and rely on your pedophile Mullas, and what you have exhibited is real Jahaliyat like your two masters!

I think what is bugging you and rest here is, why I did not join your wobbly band wagon. I am not an ignorant fool.

However, you cannot deny the fact that your dear Imam is noway capable of translating Quran as per the modern times and guide the Muslims as our prophet(pbuh) did which is his primary duty as the Imam.
You are such a Jahaliyat fool! How do you know that I can or cannot deny. Let me tell you something. Your Najmi God had been barking about "show me one ayat he has quoted", and he could not find in the text that he quoted to me. There were not one ayah but two ayats. So the Qur'an says, Allah has closed Jahaliyas eyes and ears so they see not and hear not. This applies to you too. Our Imam does not have to guide the stupid Jahaliyas like you. It is sufficient that he is guiding us and that is why unlike your fellows roaming the deserts, we are secure in beautiful homes, and have good education and our future is secured. Only today, I read a news article in which Muslims state that their condition in India is worst than the untouchables. They are poor, illiterate and despondent. I'll post it in the forum. The problem with you guys is you think you all are superior but don't know that you are the lowest of the lows.
I do not follow Islam in which prophet is considered as manifest of Brahma and Ali is considered as Allah. Worship of Imam is worship of Allah.
This shows the ignorance on your part. Allah S.W.T. has said that he has sent 124,000 Prophets. However, you fools, only believe that there were six Prophets. Have you read Gita? Have you read the Bible, both the Old Testament and New Testament? And why not? Because you do not want to know about other faiths, and you want to remain ignorant. You Jahaliya, look at the Qur'an. It is 75% about Jews and Christians and 25% about Islam.

You are right you do not follow Islam, you follow the Jahaliya cult which thinks that Islam is believing in Prophet S.A.W. and Allah only, when Allah has said he has sent down books on other Prophets and that there were other Prophets before Prophet S.A.W.
I have pasted links in this and other thread talking about Ismailism and they are not from Meherally or Mihir Bose. They are from Ismaili.net and other independent foreign authors.
What foreign authors? Name them. And how many times, HOW MANY TIMES, HAVE I TOLD you Jahaliyas that Ismaili.net is not representative of Ismailism. And don't lie, almost all of your quotes are from the TWO CONFESSED LIARS, MIR BOHSE AND MAHERALLY. You have never read and CANNOT READ anything beyond that. If you can you would show proof.

Aly is not, was not Allah. He had the Noor of Allah, and so did the Prophet. I suggest, as a Bohora, you read: Master of the Age. An Islamic Treatise on the Necessity of the Imamate: English translation of Hamid al-Din Ahmad b. Abd Allah Al-Kirmani's Al-Masbih fi ithbat al-imama.

Aarif, I am still reading about Imamat and the more I read the more I am convinced that the Aga Khan is my true Imam. So your stupid statements, arguments, your quotes from liars and amateurs from ismaili.net does not make up my faith. I am intelligent enough to decide and know what is right and what is wrong. Jahaliyat is a curse! The Prophet said so.

After reading them no muslim would agree with you.

Do I care what the 1.5 ignorant Jahaliyas think? No. The Prophet said that those who die without knowing their Imam will die the death of Jahaliya. So I do not care what they think, what you think or what your stupid Mullah thinks. They are all Jahaliyas like you.

foreign authors

Name them and show me where! If you don't you will join the ranks of Mir Bhose and Maherally, the liars, including your Imam MF. You know what? You, MF and Anajmi form a Trinity of Jahaliyas.

There are certain well known facts about your Imam which have been well written by people on this forum and I do not want to repeat them.

Biggest crap. These are no well-known facts, only repetition of lies from liars. You are full of crap.

The only good thing that Aga Khan does is charity. But, if charity is the only criteria than Bill Gates is a better Imam than Aga Khan because he has donated 100 times more wealth than your Imam.

We know you are ignorant but I did not know that you are more than Ignorant, an illiterate fool!

You have displayed so much ignorance that it is unbelievable! Aga Khan does not only do charity. He builds bridges between Islam and the West, He promotes Islamic architecture and Islamic Culture, etc. The list is long.Bill Gates does not. Show me how many schools, universities, hospitals, hydroplants, houses, etc. has Bill Gates built. You say he does 100 times more. Show me! If you don't , I hope you will agree that you are ignorant and admit it if you are a human being. You know Aarif, even if you put Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Oprah's charities together, they will not surpass Aga Khan's charitable works. Also, show me how many governments and private institutions support Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc.'s charities, and then hop over to Aga Khan's Imamati Institutions. See if they can top him.
Now, I see a long night ahead of you. You are going to wikipidia or google to find out the charities of Gates, Buffet, etc. Don't worry, won't be too long because I have already been there. Took me 10 minutes.

This is the reason the Trinity has been chasing their own tails and getting nowhere. No books to show from where they get knowledge. They only go to trash dumps and think they have found Gold. Ha! Ha! You guys make me laugh.

About the lineage part you do not have any historic proof indicating that your Imam is a decendent of prophet. It is just your faith that makes you believe all this crap. And I do not believe in what you believe... So take a break and chill down..

Another Jahaliyat remark! We do have proof, the world has proof and the Saudi scholars have the proof. So if a rabid like you says we don't, who cares? How can you prove he is not direct descendant of the Prophet? You have any proof? Now should I listen to Scholars or Jahaliya Trinity??So now, who needs a chill pill? I had rather die than believe in what you Jahaliyas believe.

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:46 pm

MF,
AW
I posted couple of short responses but were deletaed by Admin. So I will wait till something worthwhile to post.
Too bad. They were probably repetitions from Mir Bhose and Maherally, which the Admin has heard a lot about. There is nothing credible out there that you can quote unless you are going to quote your wildest dreams!

Anajmi,

I am not going to respond to your nonsense. You know you have been caught with your ignorance so now you will resume your tail chasing. Keep doing it. I just ripped you apart and that is my satisfaction.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:09 pm

I am not going to respond to your nonsense.
Good. That means my nonsense has hit its mark. Come back when you figure out which quran's translation you've been reading. I am waiting over here with more Ismaili nonsense.

Africawala0000

Unread post by Africawala0000 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:12 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/com ... 4752.story
Aarif, Read this! Look at the condition of your Jahaliyas! You guys have lots of resources yet look at your peoples condition! Stop collecting money in the Mosques to promote suicidal acts, instead help your people!

Millions are wandering the deserts, and thousands are starving, are illiterate. Even the untouchables are faring better! They all follow your brand of Islam! If only they had an Imam! You know, when our Imam tried to help them in Ahemdabad at the request of the Indian government, by building housing complex for them, they refused! So don't even say why our Imam is not helping them. You help those who accept help. Now, they are at the mercy of the Indian government. As if they will help. Look at the Egyptians! How well they are living now. Before they were in huts! Yes, our Imam helped them because they were willing to accept help. I bet you never heard of that either!

Enjoy!

By the way in my previous post I forgot to mention that our Imam also restored several Sunni Mosques in Abidjan, East Africa and built Sunni Madressas in Mombas, where they teach religious plus secular education. Has Bill Gates done that? I am waiting to see Bill Gates charity in the developing world and in the Muslim world in particular.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 pm

All this means is that Aga Khan is a philanthropist (on other people's money). He distributes other people's wealth and not knowledge or Iman, which would make him an Imam. The knowledge of his followers is here for all to see. These idiots claim that Aga Khan translates the quran as per the times and they still have to pay money to buy Pooya Ali's translation. What a pity!! As far as comparing him with Bill Gates is concerned, Aga Khan isn't even in the top 10 philanthropists in the world. Even Oprah Winfrey donates more. And she earns it!!