Sayedna in ICU

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
like_minded

Re: Sayedna in ICU

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 am

In a cult like ours... such dramas are very important to keep the flock focused together, somewhat like a spell. This is just that!

The illness of the old man is purposely blown up in order to gain maximum mileage out of it. Money in this recession period is hard to come by... so create something like this where opportunities are wide open to loot....

An average bohra is too brain-washed to see all this... his way of life is just following all the crap these goondas dish out in bayans.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 pm

It is reported that he has been shifted to the 5th floor from the 11th floor of Saifee Hospital. I dont know the reason for it as to whether it is due to his condition getting deteriorated or getting improved. Can Insafbhai or someone else throw more light on the development ?

Dar.Bohra

Unread post by Dar.Bohra » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:54 pm

The only major issue is that several Bohri children born in the last two weeks remain unnamed.[/quote]

Who said Syedna named babies? I think the names are computer generated. All the do is everyday the Hazrat Alia's computer prints about 100 names and all they do to your arzi is "copy/paste". They know Bohoras are idiots.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:21 am

Dar Bohra, Please do not play with people beliefs, there are people who actually believe in asking for names and feel that once given name by Syedna its perfect and will have no ills, there are some names you need to be careful , can bring bad lucks. So please let them believe even if you think that they are computer generated which I am sure they are but surely the names are inputted into the computer by someone with understanding of good names for Bohras..

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 am

Dar Bohra, Please do not play with people beliefs, there are people who actually believe in asking for names and feel that once given name by Syedna its perfect and will have no ills, there are some names you need to be careful , can bring bad lucks. So please let them believe even if you think that they are computer generated which I am sure they are but surely the names are inputted into the computer by someone with understanding of good names for Bohras..
EA

Those who have inculcated these stupid beliefs into the minds of gullible followers are the real culprits, because belief as such is an evil, It will never liberate you, It narrows your vision, making you a puppet.

If people believe that a mere name has the power to bring good luck or bad luck... they are insane.

Dar.Bohra

Unread post by Dar.Bohra » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

This is my thought, I think syedna has suffered a stroke (GOD FORBID). He cant speak, he is fed by a tube, His cognitive ability is compromise. Whoever comes out as a mowla will have real problem because the "naas" could be challenged in a court of law. GOOD LUCK MAZOON saheb (if he is short changed) and other bohoras. This is why we need a constitution and accountibility!

spicyady

Unread post by spicyady » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm

SAYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN ZINDABAD

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 pm

SAYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN ZINDABAD
Spicylady,
Keep saying that. There's even some rythm in that - you may be able to set those words to a purjosh maatam beat. Let us know how that works in prolonging the life of Burhanuddin.

spicyady

Unread post by spicyady » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:00 pm

guess what it worked really well ...
and the bushra (i guess u wont understand dat word)= good nws or rather bad news for u guys will come soon in light ..
keep posting mesges and keep the progressive alive ...as many n many progressiv youths hav already started to headup right path ...!!
AL THE BEST ..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:13 pm

spicyady wrote:many n many progressiv youths hav already started to headup right path ...!!
Can you elaborate and specify as to what is "right path" ????????

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Mumineen.org reports Burhanuddin Saify mahal padharee gayaa che. ... ..

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2009/04/11/h ... fee-mahal/

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Well what do you know . . .just in time for the Big Burhan-day Birthday Bash -e- Anwar Mubarak
even more involuntary salaam $$$

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:02 am

Today a SMS is being circulated since morning from AVS (Al Vizaratus Saifia) which says " SAglane Mubark Thai Huzurala tus aje rate Saifee mahal Tashrif lawi chuka che. AVS

Any update

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 am

Thats good news that Syedna is getting better

Gulf

Bushra - Bushra - Bushra !!!

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar

Alhamdolillah
Alhamdolillah
Alhamdolillah

Huzurala TUS arrived to Saifee Mahal from Saifee Hospital

Huzurala TUS arrived to Saifee Mahal from Saifee Hospital

I wish Mubarakbadi to all Mumineen including progressives who prayed for Moula :)

SBM

Re: Bushra - Bushra - Bushra !!!

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Can you please tell us in detail how did he arrive, was it in ambulance or did he arrive like he does with all the SHOWMAN SHIP
this is important because it will provide some insight to his health?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Bohras in bhendi bazaar are celebrating the homecoming of Burhanudin saab by bursting crackers and greeting each other via sms. However there are 2 significant things which needs to be looked at.

1) Bohras were informed of his homecoming only after he reached his palace Saifee Mahal hence his journey from the hospital room till he reached Saifee Mahal was a closely guarded secret.

2) He didnt visit Raudat Tahera on his way home which normally is a compulsory destination for him.

Hence it seems that although his health may have somewhat improved but is still a matter of concern. Rest Allah swt knows best.

Dar.Bohra

Unread post by Dar.Bohra » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm

My fellow Bohoras, now that you have seen that Mowla too can become sick/unwell. He was looked after by nurses who are un-believers, He has been treated by un-believers(doctors) in Saifee Hospital and also in Germany. His Saifee Hospital employs un-belivers.

Yet, you ask him to give you "shifa", people will shout "mowla shifa apo" when they see him. Don't you see that he can not help himself then how can he help you? There are signs which Al-mightly has shown, Will you still not believe. My Fellow Bohoras, you are better off praying to ALLAH then asking Mowla to give you shifa.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 pm

first of all, this entire discussion on syedna in icu was rather macabre. speculating on anyone's impending death is unpleasant by any yardstick, but when its of the syedna it does seem quite like vultures hovering over carrion, an impression no one in his right mind wants to convey, i'm sure.

his death is inevitable like its for any other living creature. when no nabi, vasih or imam has ever been immortal, who is the syedna but a much lesser mortal?

now that he is back in his palatial home, most probably brought on a stretcher in an ambulance under cover of darkness and in secrecy, the bohras celebrate as if he has been granted permanent reprieve from his certain death! his medical condition might have improved only to the point where he was able to be taken home, but i'm quite certain that nurses and doctors must have set up camp in his palace to help him recuperate and make him fit enough to put in a brief appearance on his birthday and atleast allow him to send a live relay to bohras all over the world thanking them for praying for him blah blah and etc.

the way the whole community has reacted to the syedna's illness by becoming a part of an organised hysteria and resorting to stupid gimmicks like long walks, sacrificing goats, indulging in mass displays of sorrow, maatams, majlises etc, is clearly a sign of futher collective madness to follow. as this syedna and his father have tightened their grips on the community and made them extremely inward looking, brainwashed them into submission and made them into mere robots, a phenomenon of cult-like behaviour has emerged, centred around one man who has been deliberately elevated to the level of allah, lies and distortions being incessantly hammered into their brains of his 'beshumaar ehsanaat, apostle of peace, rehnuma, great philantropist, a loving father' etc etc ad nauseum... when all the hard evidence shows completely the opposite.

the previous seydna was proven to be an inverterate liar, thief and fraud in court and with his shameless statements of being an "ilahil ard' - god on earth, openly confessing that the concept of a hidden imam is merely an imagination, he expropriated all bohra trust and community properties world wide and overnight became the richest man in the world. he silenced his opponents by using unislamic methods of baraat, physical violence and terror. eliminating them without any mercy and embarked on a quest to enjoy the lifestyle of a modern day phiraun. his son and his family have not only continued on that path of haraam but further stregthened their iron grip on this faithful and mild community. the present syedna and his family have enriched themselves to the point where they live lavishly like emperors and indulge in unethical and cruel practices like hunting and killing wild animals for sport, and treating their followers like chattel, creating classes and refusing to give any accounts of their actions or their expenses.

such is the state of this community that they blindly and slavishly believe whatever lies they are dished out in wholesale. they exist in a cocoon, like in a fairytale. they have ceased being muslims and even bohras, completely contrary to our deen as it was being practised up until a few decades ago and as followed by all our imams and dais up until the 50th.

to me, it does not matter either way whether this syedna is in an icu or well and alive at home, whether he lives another 50 years or dies tomorrow. this pattern of exploitation will continue and will become even more entrenched, for the tiger has tasted blood and is highly motivated by greed and the weakness and helplessness of his victims, who submit willingly to his frenzied bouts of greed and power. the kothar has become media savvy and is now a past expert at creating a false aura of god around the syedna and any succeeding tyrant.

the debate here should be about the entire bohra community in ICU, not the syedna.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Bushra - Bushra - Bushra !!!

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:43 pm

gulf, what sort of song and dance will u do, when the syedna eventually passes away?

i am sure yr masters in saifee mahal will then say, 'e to khuda na ghanaj vahala hata, etle ene khuda ye jannat na maate bolavi lidha'..

then why not pray that he reaches there faster? or is it that tails we lose and heads u win???

broadminded

Unread post by broadminded » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:38 pm

I am a regular visitor to this site, however this is my first post. I feel gratitude to Al Zulfiqar and the rest who have had the guts to speak the truth. It’s high time that I added my two cents worth. The whole episode of syedna in ICU is very fishy and weird. First off, Saify Hospital is situated in a busy area of Bombay, so please don’t tell me that not a single soul witnessed his arrival and departure from the hospital, (or was it staged at the wee hours of the night/morning)? And why even bother taking the fraill man to the hospital in his old age when any and all medical needs can be set up in his quarters..Surely those expenses can be afforded, right?? I commend the shrewdness of the marketing team and the advisory council of Syedna who drummed up this drama and propaganda to get maximum moolah out of becharay bohras who are silly & dumb as can be. And guess what? He is home for b’day celebrations to collect more najwas and salaam..talk about perfect timing!!! How convenient is that?..Wow!! The schemes and tricks carried out for the sake of money are totally mind boggling. If only Zardari could consult Syedna’s marketing gurus for advise on how to get rid of the financial woes facing the cash strapped country. :x

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:37 pm

broadminded, welcome to this forum. hope u remain here as a frequent contributor and give us the pleasure of yr views.

to think that the syedna being in hospital was a drama is a bit too extreme i think, although with the deceit they normally indulge in, you would be excused if u thought of such suspicious scenarios. but come what as it may, the doctors must have worked on him really hard and atleast he lives to celebrate another salgirah. lets not grudge him that. he is an old and frail man, and as an elder we respect his being.

let us hate the sin, not the sinner. if perhaps i encountered him tomorrow, i wud treat him as i wud my own father, with respect and deference. i wud make him comfortable and if the time was opportune, and he wasnt surrounded by his retinue of slaves and chamchas, i wud ask him some direct questions but gently and directly. in practical terms that is impossible, and people like us wud never be allowed within a mile of him!

GreatBarrier

Unread post by GreatBarrier » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Reflect on the events as we sunset this topic....

Camp 1. Just home from a gruelling African tour, goats sacrificed, countless recitals, people on long marches, medical sciences stretched to their best, media war, ...and then Bushra, call it Karisma or Miracle whatever..Fateh Mubin...

100s and thousands of people faith in Maula increased ten fold , all the kasams taken during Misaq are tested in reallity and many live up to their committments, mumins personal jihad against munafikin,

Camp 2. Few outnumbered opposition..wishful thoughts never materialised, plans and crystal gazing turned out to be a bad dream.

In defeat while drowning hold onto any bouy, claim respect for a wise old man, whatever to cleanse any sin or guilt...too late..remnants of doubters filtred off, thrown to fringes and almost tipped over into rubbish bins of Mumin history..

Camp 3. 6 billion Dunia na logo (Bohras converted to Sunni, Wahabbis, Shia included)...watched with ammusement for a moment and carried on with their mind their own businesses.

Whose camp do you want to be in or think are in ? I know which I am in !

What next ? Life for the 3 camps goes own for the next 98 ......

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:57 pm

It is election time in India and Kothar PR is always inchoate with Political parties
SO FAR I HAVE NOT HEARD OR READ ANY POLITICAL LEADER VISITING SYEDNA IN THE HOSPITAL OR ISSUING ANY KIND OF GET WELL WISHES. ONE WOULD THINK THAT DOING SO WILL BRING SO MANY BOHRA VOTES AT THIS CRUCIAL ELECTION TIME
Any idea why no get well messages from any political leaders or parties even though they are very well bribed by Kothari goons?
WHAT GIVES???????????????

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:38 am

Surely... very convenient for Syedna to get well just before his birthday bash. They made money when he was in ICU and now that he's back in his palace, hale and hearty... they'll make more money... So, a win-win situation for the Kothari goondas, and why not? When they have so many deceiving tricks up their sleeves, recession or no recession, doesn't really matter.

The stage is set now... Imagine the collection tomorrow on his 98th birthday?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:17 pm

great barrier,

who cares which camp u are in? as long as u continue to believe that the syedna is a 'wise old man' (yr words) and that those who express respect to him inspite of all his extortion, loot and cruelty on hapless bohras and wild animals, are doing so out of guilt, then does anyone have any doubts about where yr blind loyalties lie?

i repeat who cares?

Ijtehadi

Unread post by Ijtehadi » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Dear Al-Zulfiquar Bhai:

Let it be known for the record that my views and your views do not match. I was mistaken when I said we share same thoughts, please forgive me. While I do feel that you are a good person at heart, but I do beg to differ on your views regarding our Community and our Maula. Indeed, I do have my own differences, but that does not mean I become a disbeliver or start expressing my hate. I think, the best way to fight is by being within the community and not from outside of the arena. We need force from within. Once you are outside, you are an outsider and you have no right to express your thoughts or feelings on any matter, be it whatsoever. Therefore, the best form for reform is by being within the fold and by engaging in a healthy and fruitful dialogue. I think this is the best way of Jihad, dialogue. So if all the participants on this forum really want to bring a change then they should take positive steps and replicate it till you achieve success, InshahAllah.By the way Syedna's Salgirah Mubarak to all Mumineen bhaio. I mean all.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm

I wish moula makes it to his century.
The longer he lives, the more will his goondas rob the gullible bohris.
They deserve it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:49 pm

omabharti wrote:It is election time in India and Kothar PR is always inchoate with Political parties
SO FAR I HAVE NOT HEARD OR READ ANY POLITICAL LEADER VISITING SYEDNA IN THE HOSPITAL OR ISSUING ANY KIND OF GET WELL WISHES. ONE WOULD THINK THAT DOING SO WILL BRING SO MANY BOHRA VOTES AT THIS CRUCIAL ELECTION TIME
Any idea why no get well messages from any political leaders or parties even though they are very well bribed by Kothari goons?
WHAT GIVES???????????????
The 2 main political parties fighting tooth and nail with each other and one amongst them which is likely to form a government at the centre are either the Congress or BJP. Burhanudin saab has tried to appease both. He invited the poster boy of BJP, Narendra Modi (murderer of muslims in gujarat) and presented him a cheque of over Rs.1 crore. Then he invited Manmohan Singh of Congress to innaugurate Saifee Hospital. This way he tried to sail on 2 boats. Hence both must be in a dilema and trying to figure out as to whose side he really is.

Then there are small parties like the Samajwadi Party whose Mumbai head is Abu Asmi, a sunni and Burhanudin saab is well known for showering abuses on sunni leaders and khalifas and hence it would be best for him to keep a distance from Burhanudin saab lest he invites wrath from his sunni community.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Ijtehadi wrote:Dear Al-Zulfiquar Bhai:

Let it be known for the record that my views and your views do not match. I was mistaken when I said we share same thoughts, please forgive me. While I do feel that you are a good person at heart, but I do beg to differ on your views regarding our Community and our Maula. Indeed, I do have my own differences, but that does not mean I become a disbeliver or start expressing my hate. I think, the best way to fight is by being within the community and not from outside of the arena. We need force from within. Once you are outside, you are an outsider and you have no right to express your thoughts or feelings on any matter, be it whatsoever. Therefore, the best form for reform is by being within the fold and by engaging in a healthy and fruitful dialogue. I think this is the best way of Jihad, dialogue. So if all the participants on this forum really want to bring a change then they should take positive steps and replicate it till you achieve success, InshahAllah.By the way Syedna's Salgirah Mubarak to all Mumineen bhaio. I mean all.
bro, ijtehadi,

i am in the community. but having said that the reformists who have either voluntarily left or were forced out are not 'outsiders', as u put it. they would love to be inside but will not accept the unwanted demands of the amils and all the nonsense going on in the name of our deen.

one can only engage in a dialogue with someone who is willing to listen and adjust, not with someone whose attitude is, "take it or leave it and whatever we say is the law". u can try to negotiate with the amil for yr vajebaat for a lesser sum, but what if u dont agree that it is not a valid demand to pay it at all? then will they listen? try it and see? they have made and invented their own laws which have no basis in our deen, if u try to "engage in a healthy and fruitful dialogue", u either pay up or get thrown out.

is this the way of islam or our prophet or of ali? this is dadagiri and outright loot. do u think that all these people who left are very happy about it? but its better to live yr life in dignity rather than be treated like slaves and chattels.

if u dont agree, thats yr right. u dont have to feel sorry about it. you are welcome to accept the status quo as it prevails in our community. but try to change it and see what u will suffer.