The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Biradar,

Fortunately, I have chosen not to deal with you at all, but if and when I do, I promise you, I won't be civil or polite as I do not consider you deserving of such. Currently, my preference is to deal with only one Average Moron or Fart Bank at a time.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Do not worry, I do not expect you to be civil or polite. Comes from reading all those translations. That can't be fixed, unfortunately.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:17 pm

anajmi wrote:Biradar,

Fortunately, I have chosen not to deal with you at all, but if and when I do, I promise you, I won't be civil or polite as I do not consider you deserving of such. Currently, my preference is to deal with only one Average Moron or Fart Bank at a time.
Also, I think you can learn something from your daughter. Maybe you should have her narrate some more stories of the compassion displayed by the Prophet. You are a shameful example of a Muslim. Shame on you. I am sure you are going to hell for all the fitnat you have created on this board. And remember you were once kicked out of here and have only been allowed after agreeing to not being a wicked impolite person. Again, remember that the Prophet kept his word. You are a shameful example of a Muslim. Shame on you. You can not even follow the Prophet in being polite to others. Shame, shame.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 pm

"There is not an animal (That lives) on the earth, Nor a being that flies On its wings, but (forms Part of) communities like you. Nothing have We omitted From the Book, and they (all) Shall be gathered to their Lord In the end. (The Noble Quran, 6:38)"

"Seest thou not that it is God Whose praises all beings in the heavens and on earth do celebrate, and the birds (of the air) with wings outspread? Each one knows its own (mode of) prayer and praise. And God knows well all that they do. (The Noble Quran, 24:41)"

"Seest thou not that to God bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for Punishment: and such as God shall disgrace,- None can raise to honour: for God carries out all that He wills. (The Noble Quran, 22:18)"

Since animals live in communities like us, and they Pray to GOD Almighty like we do but in their own way that GOD Almighty ordained for them, this makes them deserve to live a free and open life, and not to be locked up in prisons (zoos and cages at our home).

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 pm

perhaps many abdes have not been aware, but it is well-known in the inner circles of saifee mahal and esp. to syedna's diwan, that syedna MB came well-prepared for his last muharram bayans whenever he was in africa for ashura tamasha.

his high powered rifle equipped with telescope is kept oiled and ready, fully primed and polished and tucked under his gaadi on the takhat. this makes him feel assured and mentally alert that soon after the messy business of shahadat is over and all the gory details of the massacre of the innocents on the hot sands of kerbala have been recounted, (coupled of course with the subtle and not so subtle demands for money, increasing the wajebat 5 fold etc and the shohodas cleverly linked with the present day corrupt establishment headed by syedna MB) then there is the tremendous motivation of going out into the savannah to hunt and murder big game. this thought remains uppermost in the feeble mind of the syedna and sharpens his intellect.

the shahadat and facile chest beating over, the labrez jamans tucked away and chops licked, the whole depressing business of recounting all the sadness and misery out of the way, the hunt is now seriously on. picking up the sleek but deadly rifle, feeling its trigger and looking through its scope at the hapless and unsuspecting creatures peacefully lounging around in the cool shade brings a quiet thrill to the syedna. he knows they are no match for his high velocity bullets that can rip the heart out of an elephant or lion in an instant. all their ferocity, strength and speed are but mere straws to the tsunami of power held in his hand. reciting a silent "ALLAHU AKBAR", the syedna squeezes the sensitive trigger and knocks out the mighty heart of his prey. the smile of satisfaction on his lips is a deep sign of gratitude to Allah and the Imam that they kindly grant him raza to bring death and destruction to some of the most divine and beautiful creations of nature.

very few if any, religious and spiritual leaders in the annals of human civilisation have been granted this amazing felicity to assasinate such huge creatures with overflowing grace and suavity. all bohra abdes are proud to have such an accomplished dai as their supreme leader. may he live ta qayamat to murder thousands of such beautiful creatures, is our fervent prayer.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:08 am

aaa... hu dekhu chhe su? ke koi pan abdesyedna yahan awta nathi, apno jalwo yahan dekharta nathi..

kem ghabrao chho abde bhaio? jo tamara dil ma valvalo hoi, to yahan awi zalzalo kari nakho.. evi dili iltemass.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:14 pm

AMEEN !!! :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm

bhai gm,

hamein ghani dawat didhi che syedna na abde mumeeno ne, dil thi iltemaas kidhi emna momeenat ane naunihalo na saathe padharwani, saath ma labrez jaman na izan no bhi aelaan kidho, pan yahan aawwathi ghabrai che, emna munh na paani sukai jai chhe, emna kaleja dahshat thi tarfari uthe chhe. ae saghla khawarij ni jimat bhaagi jai chhe.

aaa...hu dekhu chhe su, ke aa badha kufa wasiyon na jimat emna aqa ane mola ne akela muki ne chupai jai chhe.. emna sathma dagho karey chhe.. khuda ni laanat eva abde par ane eni rehmat mukka janwaro par..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 am

where are the champions and sycophantic backside lickers of kothar, people like aqs, pesticide, stranger, murtu, prof, etc.? why dont they comment on this thread? embarrassed, guilty, scared, cowards??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Bro Al Zulfiqar,

Your posts dont have the melodrama of which the abdes are used to due to which there is lukewarm response from them. Dont you hear the high pitch melodrama in their vayez accompanied by laanats and marsiyahs. Now let me try to add some here by penning down a few lyrics from the song of the film "haathi mere saathi"...

Nafrat ki duniya ko chhod ke pyar ki duniya mein,
khush rehna mere yaar.

Is jhooth ki nagri se chhodke naata ja saare,
amar rahe tera pyar.

Jab janwar koi insan ko maare,
kehta he duniya mein vahshi use saare.

Ek janwar ki jaan aaj insaano (dai) ne lee hai,
chup kyu hai sansar (abde).

khush rahna mere yaar.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:the syedna squeezes the sensitive trigger and knocks out the mighty heart of his prey.

I had a change to go hunting with a few rich abdes .. But when I found out how they were going to hunt, I declined at once.. This bunch of cowards, human worshippers wont aim for the heart, so the poor animal can died at once... HELL NO...
They only want to inflect, anguish & torment the poor animal.. they drive around the park, spot the poor animal, then shot it anywhere they can, just to injure it so it does not died by the bullet wound, then track it..

Even if we put the worlds biggest Telescope on there guns.. they'll never able to kill with ONE BULLET & one can clearly see in the pictures of Syedna Saheb poses , that there are multiple wounds on the poor animal..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 am

boom,

whatever you mention here constitutes abuse against syedna. (according to his abdes like aqs, pesticide, aziz, prof etc.)

you should not write such things. it is a grevious sin against allah. instead you must praise syedna by joining him in his shikar and murder a few lions and elephants yourself and proudly display your prowess on maalumat and other holy sites.

repent and be saved you sinner.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Why are you dragging me & my good name in all this huh :o ?? I believe what aqs said, was meant for you & you alone,, hehe :mrgreen: .. So leave me out of this. I already have the burden to answer Allah, for stepping/driving over & killing all those small creatures, and you want me to kill & murder something which is a thousand times bigger :shock: ?? Something that I will neither eat or clothed my beautiful body?? Something that has neither stood in my way or caused me any harm?? How will I justify this, when I stand in front of the Almighty Allah ??

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

Quote from Biradar
Also, I think you can learn something from your daughter. Maybe you should have her narrate some more stories of the compassion displayed by the Prophet. You are a shameful example of a Muslim. Shame on you. I am sure you are going to hell for all the fitnat you have created on this board. And remember you were once kicked out of here and have only been allowed after agreeing to not being a wicked impolite person. Again, remember that the Prophet kept his word. You are a shameful example of a Muslim. Shame on you. You can not even follow the Prophet in being polite to others. Shame, shame
Earlier quote from Humsafar
Biradar, just want to let you know that your posts have a certain freshness and depth. Do keep writing.

enjoy each other, Humsafar and Biradar...!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 am

thanks zeal for monitoring who loves whom on this forum.

we hereby appoint you as this forum's official 'AFFILIATIONS SUPERVISOR'.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:23 am

Zeal, now where did that come from? I suspect you've misplaced your zeal!!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:18 pm

we wonder now whether the new syedna, the manhoos, sorry, mansoos, also shares the bloodthirsty passion of his father in murdering innocent wild animals for sport and pleasure?

maybe with syedna mb in a precarious situation with his health, the elephants, lions, wild buffalo and other such endangered species in africa must be breathing a sigh of relief...!!

theirs will be a true eid, with no assassins stalking them with high powered rifles ready to pump hot bullets into their hearts!!

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:we wonder now whether the new syedna, the manhoos, sorry, mansoos, also shares the bloodthirsty passion of his father in murdering innocent wild animals for sport and pleasure?

maybe with syedna mb in a precarious situation with his health, the elephants, lions, wild buffalo and other such endangered species in africa must be breathing a sigh of relief...!!

theirs will be a true eid, with no assassins stalking them with high powered rifles ready to pump hot bullets into their hearts!!
Br AlZ

Mansoos is very fond of hunting and visits Africa often , this was confirm by an abde from Africa whom i met in karabala and he told me that to kill a lion the rate is usd 10K , elephant 8K , After the killing the body is sent to Germany for stuffing at the cost of 10K and then from there to saifee mahal . The poor animals will have no relief from our syedi waa mauli waa taabai muffi.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:49 pm

asif786 wrote:After the killing the body is sent to Germany for stuffing at the cost of 10K and then from there to saifee mahal .
Is the "ruku chithi" stuffed in germany or saifee mahal ??? :lol:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 pm

ROFL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ^^

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
asif786 wrote:After the killing the body is sent to Germany for stuffing at the cost of 10K and then from there to saifee mahal .
Is the "ruku chithi" stuffed in germany or saifee mahal ??? :lol:
"Ruku chitti" is needed if you have a normal death but if you are killed by such paak/pavitra sahebs than your rooh is directly picked by farishtas and straight to jannat :) so no ruku chitti after shikar

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:05 pm

asif786 wrote:if you are killed by such paak/pavitra sahebs than your rooh is directly picked by farishtas and straight to jannat
Hmmmm... So the next thing would be the die hard abdes lining up in front of a firing squad led by the mansoos, even here a faakir rakam would be needed to avail of this azeemus shaan sharaf. :lol:

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
asif786 wrote:if you are killed by such paak/pavitra sahebs than your rooh is directly picked by farishtas and straight to jannat
Hmmmm... So the next thing would be the die hard abdes lining up in front of a firing squad led by the mansoos, even here a faakir rakam would be needed to avail of this azeemus shaan sharaf. :lol:
maybe this will be the NEW RULE in future :D

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:03 am

asif786 wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Hmmmm... So the next thing would be the die hard abdes lining up in front of a firing squad led by the mansoos, even here a faakir rakam would be needed to avail of this azeemus shaan sharaf. :lol:
maybe this will be the NEW RULE in future :D
Oh my God! and what about najwa? It must be more then Shaikh!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:17 pm

now that it has been reliably learnt that the new dai, the manhoos, oops sorry! mansoos, is visiting east africa to fleece bohras and murder wild animals, an overall hunting expedition; some abdes have expressed their desire to embrace martyrdom akin to the elephants and lions who so far have been the sole beneficiaries of this great sharaf, attaining instant jannah and permanent mukti of their innocent atma's.

the HPC at DEH (high powered committee at dawat-e-hadiyah) is busy working on a scheme to fulfill the wishes of these devout abdes. the mansoos being a person of great refinement and sensibilities, has categorically stated that he will never shoot and subject any momeen to shahadat. that would be outrageous and unacceptable, a crime against humanity and islam. the HPC therefore is working on circumventing this 'human target' angle. please watch the new rules thread for further evolution of these ideas which will bestow beshumaar ehsan on our mumeneen.

su eni niraali shaan che..!!!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 am

Az if the EA abdes are so willing to put their lives at stake and as always they outdo any region in slavery , why don't they wear animal costumes and run a mock in the savannah so Mansoos can shoot them, abdes will feel good for jaan kurban, Mansoos will be happy, we will be happy that real animals were spared.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Adam,
I would really like to hear your opinion about, how can Syedna Saheb, killing for pleasure?? With one hand, he heals people and with the other he does things like this, which doesn't make sense to me..

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 pm

nothing can justify this act....this shud be avoided at any cost.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Ala maqaam wrote:nothing can justify this act....this shud be avoided at any cost.
am,

the best way for you to convince the syedna and his manhoos zaadas who love to do shikar, is if you mingled among the wild animals while the hunt is on and got accidentally shot. this would wake them up to the inhumanity of their actions. the bullet in your arm or leg would of course be the harbinger of great sawab bringing you limitless barakat and the bullet would be an object of great pride in your house for generations to come.

add the great honor of hadiyat bestowed on you and the elevation among the ranks of the elite and you will be made for life..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm

i thought of reviving this thread, so that kafirs who question the quran's strict injunctions against wanton killing of innocent animals for sport may realise how wrong they are.

morons and rascals like nalwala who show 'like' for posts from his fellow idiots mocking people who object to this dastardly practice, maybe his eyes may open when he reads what the quran and the prophet had to say about love for all god's creations. is there no humanity, no compassion, no mercy, no ethics or morals in these depraved low-lifes?