The Banglore Amil

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Maqbool

The Banglore Amil

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 am

I heard a case in Banglore during my visit there:

A mumin Ilyas Adenwala has not given his vajebat in last ramazan due to high demand from Amil.

After ramzan is over he has decided to go for Haz. He approached the Amil for Safai. Amil has demanded the vajebat. Ilyas told Amil that he is ready to pay a sum of Rs. 5,52000.00 and if Amil is excepting he will make a DD and pay in a day or two. Amil insisted that he except only in cash. Ilyas approached the Secretary and other Ayans and insisted to pay by DD, but all effort gone waste and because of his urgency to get the Safaif he surrendered and paid in cash.

This money is gone in the pocket of Amil and the secretary must have taken his share because he is a big crook.

The Amil knows very well that the shazadas and others are enjoying this money, why some part he should not enjoy.

East Africawalla

Re: The Banglore Amil

Unread post by East Africawalla » Tue May 12, 2009 9:48 am

I had a rumour that Bangalore Amil is being moved out and Amil from UK is taking his place , the UK Amil is a good guy

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed May 13, 2009 1:40 am

Very true, The aamil of Bangalore Shk.Zohair Qasamally is finally going, Not before amassing huge wealth from the suckers in Bangalore. I am sure, In coming days he'll organize a vida ni majlis, which'll give him the last opportunity here to plunder money by way of salaams.

I heard he's transferred to Karachi, don't know how true it is... but a warning to people in Karachi.... This guy is a born thief... beware!!

The new aamil may be a good chap, but it hardly takes any time for a good man to turn bad, especially when you have a corrupt jamaat in Bangalore, The secretary Shk. Nuruddin Talib is yet another rogue, rags to riches story..... From a petty hardware shop business to a construction tycoon... Thanks to Shk.Zohair Qasamally (the current aamil) who gave him umpteen opportunities to build a fortune. There's nothing to take away from the other jamaat members in Bangalore, There is one Shk.appu who has a notorious back ground (Fake currency racket) ... many more... and I am sure with their interest at stake... they'll manipulate.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 am

Well you have to make an effort to get in with the new Amil , its no use complaining that he will be manipulated unless you guys get in with him.

He is quite intelligent guy

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed May 13, 2009 8:25 am

East Africawalla wrote:Well you have to make an effort to get in with the new Amil , its no use complaining that he will be manipulated unless you guys get in with him.

He is quite intelligent guy
Its the responsibility of Kothar to ensure that aamils do not terrorize people, do not loot the masses, remain humble and do constructive work for the community. If they cannot do that... then they should abolish the post of an aamil. But you know what? they'll not do that!

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Wed May 13, 2009 8:32 am

Please come out with an ideastic world and come back to reality, even in UK where the gov't is disciplined and controlled you get people misusing expenses etc, do we just start blaming the PM or the queen and do nothing yourselves , its easy to blame but you need to make an effort as well, you keep on saying that its Kothars problem and you are not going to do anything about it, you were just saying a while ago we are brainwashed - who is talking

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

EAW.. when in Britain like in Aust a corrupt govt official is found the PM takes resposibility for selecting the wrong guys and fires him/her or the party resigns due to a scandal and goes to the poll.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 am

the argument of the abdes is very devious. if an amil is a crook, its not the syedna's fault, but if anything good is achieved by any bohra anwhere in the world on his/her own merit, then it is due to mola's dua.

no matter how openly corrupt, rude and tyrannical any amil or shezaada is, the dai is always innocent and human, how can he know, is their oh-so-innocent argument.

but on the other hand they attribute to him miraculous powers of being ghaib na maalik, bolta quran and haqiqi kaaba, who can pardon all yr sins with his ruku chitthi and overturn Allah's judgement for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

so its like heads u win, tails i lose. their concerted attempt on this board is to protect the syedna at all costs and to that end they are flooding this board daily with their sinister goal. i am surprised that more people are not able to see through this game plan of theirs...

Ijtehadi

Unread post by Ijtehadi » Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 am

AZ:
With all due respect, from your posts and the venom that you keep spiting, it appears that you have a very corrupt and twisted mind. I wonder how you treat your parents. It does not get into your thick head that we all agree to a great extent the points you raise. However, to tackle and to overcome we have to come up with an educated stragtegy, without hurting our religious beliefs, because that is what we are trying to keep in tact. This is a real Jihad, if you will. But you dont get it, all you want to do, on each and every post and on each and every topic is to curse Syedna and his family. Your game plan ends there. You think oh I'm so religious, I have served my purpose, or whatever.....

Please Bro for a moment hold your curses and let's come on a common platform. This is the problem of the entire Muslim Ummah, not 2 Mulsims can come to one thinking, then how can we collectively face the real enemy, when we ourselves consider each other enemies. This has to change - CHANGE WE CAN!!!

I appeal to all the likes of AZ to keep your venom to your selves for now or spit it somewhere else, while we all together as one brethren come up with a plan to handle this, going forward.

Nara-e-Takbeer: ALLAH-O-AKBAR!!!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 am

ijtehadi, how dare u mention my parents in the same breath as the syedna?? how dare??? :twisted:

shame on you!!! my parents, god bless their soul are not corrupt or unjust and tyrannical people who go out and do unislamic things like killing wild animals for sport and saying laanats on anyone who disagrees with them.!

you want to talk about reform, then talk about reform. do not dare to bring my parents or personal things about anyone in the discussion. your comments just prove my point - you and your fellow fanatics are here to protect the syedna at all costs.

your language betrays yr cheap upbringing, low class and poor education. all yr so called talk about reform is just an eyewash to hide your real agenda, to keep the syedna out as an innocent who is unaware of anything going on around him. if that is so, then he is not ghaib na maalik and not fit to claim himself as a bolta quran or any other ridiculous things he claims for himself.

admin, pls note the vile comments of this individual. they are beyond tolerance and acceptance of any rational argument.

Ijtehadi

Unread post by Ijtehadi » Wed May 13, 2009 10:23 am

AZ:
Take it easy man. See how you get ignited on one simple question, then just be careful how you comment on Syedna, however, he may be wrong or right. I am not even trying to be rude or anything and see the venom that comes out of you. Seriously, you must do some religious discourses and tone down your hatefulness in you, try reading Quran or do some thing Islamic, it will surely and INSHAHALLAH help you tone down your attitude and mellow down your behaviour, so that we can then address our common goal, in a more friendly and brotherly fashion.

Ijtehadi

Unread post by Ijtehadi » Wed May 13, 2009 10:35 am

Admin
I truly thank you for this initiative. InshaAllah we will benefit from this step. I congratulate everyone on this forum for this joint achievement. Let's use this to the best advantage of the Ummah. Please keep it pure.

Admin:
Is it possible to hide the identity of the person posting on this Forum, even the Names that we are using on this Forum? For the sake of safety and confidentiality of the person/victim.

Thanks again and BUSHRA!!!!!

Indeed: Nara-e-Takbeer: ALLAH-O-AKBAR!!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 13, 2009 10:40 am

Ijtehadi wrote:AZ:
Take it easy man. See how you get ignited on one simple question, then just be careful how you comment on Syedna, however, he may be wrong or right. I am not even trying to be rude or anything and see the venom that comes out of you. Seriously, you must do some religious discourses and tone down your hatefulness in you, try reading Quran or do some thing Islamic, it will surely and INSHAHALLAH help you tone down your attitude and mellow down your behaviour, so that we can then address our common goal, in a more friendly and brotherly fashion.
you are a gutter individual who is way beneath my level of debate, you bring my parents into your useless discussion ad then say you are not rude? what do u know about my religious knowledge or my faith?

you have proved yr religious knowledge of islam is zero when y come here blindly trying to protect the unislamic practices of a religious leader and using vile language to make personal attacks. your goals are completely different from mine, you want to protect a tyrant whereas i want to expose him. so do not equate ur rotten self with me. you have come only a few days ago here and making tall statements about reform when yr hidden agenda is very clear. you do not know me and shud dare not make assumptions about me or others without getting some decent education first.

shame on you!

Ijtehadi

Unread post by Ijtehadi » Wed May 13, 2009 10:50 am

AZ:
Please, I did not mean to hurt your feelings, however, unknowingly if I did hurt, I truly apologise for it. I've been visiting this forum as a reader, for quite sometime and eventually I gathered the courage to come up with a solution to deal with this giant like problem, but with baby steps. And see now we have a topic opened up for this. Isn't this a great achievement! So we all can together do it man. Let's not keep judging each other on each and every post. Let's rise above this pettiness. This is a Noble and Religious cause and Allah will surely help us in our cause.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Wed May 13, 2009 11:11 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:ijtehadi, how dare u mention my parents in the same breath as the syedna?? how dare??? :twisted:

shame on you!!! my parents, god bless their soul are not corrupt or unjust and tyrannical people who go out and do unislamic things like killing wild animals for sport and saying laanats on anyone who disagrees with them.!
Zulfikar,

May god bless ur parents soul.......see u couldn't tolerate even one single statement against ur parents.....and u keep spitting ur anti syedna views day in and day out.....remember Syedna is the "Ruhani Bawa" of a million bohras.....how will they tolerate u....i do not understand what is ur objective as a reformist....who would listen to you.....Either u do not have an objective at all.....u r just here to spit ur frustration

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Aqa Moula_Zindabad wrote: Zulfikar,
....i do not understand what is ur objective as a reformist....who would listen to you.....Either u do not have an objective at all.....u r just here to spit ur frustration
your understanding is too stunted to grasp my objectives, but yr objectives are very clear to everyone here. you are only here to defend exploitation, loot and ayyashi of those who live off others, to shout ghanu jeevo and do maatam 24/7 and try to brainwash as many as u can, as yr other paid lackey colleagues are doing.

i give a rats arse for your opinions and for those other fanatics of yr type. as for spitting, yr fellow abde here has amply demonstrated what sort of gutter you all come from with his language, thoughts and lame defense of evil.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Thu May 14, 2009 1:15 am

Zulfikar,

I think u r mentally retarded....and ur retarted mind is not understanding the objective with which this section is created.....everyone here is stunned to understand ur objective....All yr bad language is doing is exposing ur background which could be worst than a gutter.

Pls someone suggest anyother place to this man to spit his guttery language

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu May 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Admin: you did not take action. There are ten irrelevant posts in ascension.