The Royal Family of our Aqa Maula

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
hluqmani

The Royal Family of our Aqa Maula

Unread post by hluqmani » Fri May 15, 2009 1:59 pm

I think it would be interesting to draw up a list of all the family members and construct a family tree.
It could give us some valuable information such as;
The Fidaais will know how many princes and princesses are there who can be approached to obtain blessings, who can show us the light and guide us on the right path, who should be invited for Ziafats, who require Salaams and who must be obeyed at all times without question
The family might like to know who owns what and how much. What’s the total? Are we the richest family in the world yet?

If we start from Taher Saifuddin Saheb and work down it will probably cover most of the present clan. There are a few others such as the progeny of Salehbhai saheb but I think they are on the sidelines. Anyway this is quite a mammouth task as this ais a very fertile family.
Taher Saifuddin Saheb’s wives were Wazira I sab, Husaina I sab, Fatima I sab and Amina I sab
Wazira IS : ??
Husaina IS: Mohammad BS , Husain BS, Asma bS
Fatema IS: Yusuf BS (YN), Qasim BS, Ali Asgar BS, Mana bS, Banoo bS(wife of Idris BS),??
Amina IS: Khuzaima BS, Hatim BS, ??
There are many names missing. I believe there were 23 altogether. I need help to fill in the blanks

Burhanuddin Saheb - Amtullah I Saheba : Qaid Johar BS, Mufaddal BS, Malikul Ashtar BS, Quse BS, AmmarBS, Batul bS, Sakina bS, Husaina bS............ there are 3 names missing here
Not being “in the fold” my info on this subject is rather sketchy. I am totally ignorant about all the young princes and princesses.
Come on AbdeS , here is your chance to contribute something useful. We can make a nice family tree and present it to our Aqa Maula for his hundredth birthday.

SBM

Re: The Royal Family of our Aqa Maula

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Come on AbdeS , here is your chance to contribute something useful. We can make a nice family tree and present it to our Aqa Maula for his hundredth birthday.

Nothing can be a better present to our current Dai on upcoming FATHER's DAY but I am anything other than a GOLD TREE will not be acceptable.
Br. Luqmani, Can you shed some light on about "Zahir-Batin.com" and Mr. Taizoon BS . I understand he does have a flourishing business of antique shops in Las Vegas Nevada.
I have attached a link of the excerpts

http://f_januwala.tripod.com/id6.html

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 15, 2009 10:34 pm

bhai oma and Hluqmani,

i agree with u both. now is the rare opportunity for the syedna's abdes on this forum to do something worthwhile for the first time in their lives for the reformists, by providing them the list of all the family members from syedna taher saifuddin downwards.

since they are 'insiders', it wud be extremely easy for them to get this information, esp. for AqaMolaZindabad, who resides in the galli behind saifee mahal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Regal

Unread post by Regal » Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 am

LOL the galli behind saifee mahal cannot be called a mere "galli"

hluqmani

Unread post by hluqmani » Sat May 16, 2009 6:00 am

omabharti, thank you for that link; it was a very interesting read.
I knew there was a power struggle but this is the first time I have seen such an open declaration of discontent.
It seems they hushed it up pretty smartly

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sat May 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Oma: please post the whole article, sometimes the tripod link doesnot work. It is not a big article, and wont take much space. I would have done it but i needed your permission. but is really really important one. I knew about zahir batim.com and taizoon bhaisaheb, but this was really eye opener. I know about the africa incident in 1998. But the person did not say much about it. it is really an eye opener.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Br Accountability
The reason I did not post the whole article, being the Administration policy to provide the link so as not to waste the space
You do not need my permission since I got it thru Public domain on the search engine. In this link there are other links if you look at the top of the page and they more eye opening revelations.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 16, 2009 1:55 pm

bro. hluqmani,

are you sure u have chosen the right title for this topic by calling it "royal family"..?? :(

is that not a misnomer? who or what makes them royal? it ill suits a muslim religious leader to refer to himself and his family as self-appointed royals and thus contradictory to the behaviour and practice of the prophet and his legatee ali, both of whom lived extremely simple and austere lives like common men.

i hope your comment was tongue-in-cheek and not for real..

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 am

hluqmani wrote:I think it would be interesting to draw up a list of all the family members and construct a family tree.
It could give us some valuable information such as;
The Fidaais will know how many princes and princesses are there who can be approached to obtain blessings, who can show us the light and guide us on the right path, who should be invited for Ziafats, who require Salaams and who must be obeyed at all times without question
The family might like to know who owns what and how much. What’s the total? Are we the richest family in the world yet?

If we start from Taher Saifuddin Saheb and work down it will probably cover most of the present clan. There are a few others such as the progeny of Salehbhai saheb but I think they are on the sidelines. Anyway this is quite a mammouth task as this ais a very fertile family.
Taher Saifuddin Saheb’s wives were Wazira I sab, Husaina I sab, Fatima I sab and Amina I sab
Wazira IS : ??
Husaina IS: Mohammad BS , Husain BS, Asma bS
Fatema IS: Yusuf BS (YN), Qasim BS, Ali Asgar BS, Mana bS, Banoo bS(wife of Idris BS),??
Amina IS: Khuzaima BS, Hatim BS, ??
There are many names missing. I believe there were 23 altogether. I need help to fill in the blanks

Burhanuddin Saheb - Amtullah I Saheba : Qaid Johar BS, Mufaddal BS, Malikul Ashtar BS, Quse BS, AmmarBS, Batul bS, Sakina bS, Husaina bS............ there are 3 names missing here
Not being “in the fold” my info on this subject is rather sketchy. I am totally ignorant about all the young princes and princesses.

i like the part when u say very fertile family....hehehe...sorry...i am fasting.......... :mrgreen: