Nass????

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
broadminded

Nass????

Unread post by broadminded » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:00 pm

salams everyone:

An authentic and reliable source reveals that nass is declared on Hussain BS grandson of Syedna (Son of Mufaddal BS). Can anyone shed light on this? not that I care really, but there is going to be interesting turn of events.

Baskin

Re: Nass????

Unread post by Baskin » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:01 pm

@broadminded... don't prove your master's (Mr. Insaf) prediction [that next dai will be appointed without nass] wrong so soon....

by the way we do trust that you really don't care about the subject issue... but then you're dying to know the truth....

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Hahahahah they dont have any thing to do!!!!! so they keep their self busy just posting this kind of subject.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 am

broadminded wrote:salams everyone:

An authentic and reliable source reveals that nass is declared on Hussain BS grandson of Syedna (Son of Mufaddal BS). Can anyone shed light on this? not that I care really, but there is going to be interesting turn of events.
Whats ur authentic and reliable source, Ajgar or Insaaf??? They are yet to trust there authentic source (Ahmed ali Raaj)

hussain_imtiyaz

Unread post by hussain_imtiyaz » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Dear Aqa Moula_Zindabad,

"Whats ur authentic and reliable source, Ajgar or Insaaf??? They are yet to trust there authentic source (Ahmed ali Raaj)"

in this you have mentioned name of Ahmed Ali Raaj i hope you are not talking about Ustad Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raaj (Ustad of Sayedna burhanuddin sahab)

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

We have not had nass even as the dai is reaching 100.
So can it be called "Nass Bandi"?

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 am

Very Smart, Smart ...!!!

Yes, Nass Bandi sounds more reasonable, actually, as u said, as he is reaching 100, the Nass went Band automatically ........ so if there are technical faults in the Nass it self, how on earth he is gonna use it??

Then can he use or take help from some one else's Nass??

And by the way HOW this Nass is DONE??!!! Nass is related to the guy's tool (sorry for being so blund) ......... or I am confusing something :(

All this talk is just crap .......

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:12 am

yeah its crap

brilliant minds dicuss ideas-average minds discuss issues-cheap minds discuss people

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 am

EXACTLY Mutmaen ........

YOU are 100% RIGHT......

And look who talks of 'people', and then 'events' and who does NOT talk of 'ideas' ......

Specially Bohras ....... their whole ideology revolves around a) Dai, specially Burhan (people), Dais (people) then Imams (people), then Hussain (people), then Ali (people), Panajatan (people) .... b) events (Karabala, Urs etc ) ....... what about c) Ideas???

and next great thing - EVENT ......... event of KARBALA is the core of Bohraism ..... what happened 1400 years ago still 'matters' - all those Urs, are not they event .... Salgirah's - are not they events ......

WHERE are IDEAS in your Bohraism my friend???!!!!

The only IDEAS they have as to HOW to amass wealth and power, how to perpetuate their rule and how to s******** poor bohra sheep!!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:55 am

By the way -

It is People, Events and Idea (and NOT issues) as you put it .... go read the saying once again ....

And EVEN if it is ISSUES ........ WHAT issues bohras talk about???? Listen to ANY bayan or Waaz, it is self praising burhan and dais, and/or Karbala ... thats it ...... they they sing ...

Har Eik Teray Gum May Noha Khuwa hay Zahra (again PEOLPE)

Shimr Yeah Awee Nay Thokar Nay Maree (again PEOPLE and EVENT)

Ghanu Jeevo (again PEOPLE)

What ISSUE do u all consider Mutmaen??

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 am

brother jc

bura jo dekhan me chala bura na milya koi
apne andar jhakiya mujhse bura na koi

what have u talked abt? just the current dai and nothing else-so let charity begin at home

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 am

Bro Mutmaen,

YES, I am bad, no doubt about that ........ I accept ...

So if Dai does not tentamout to 'people' who does .....

My point: Bohras talk of people only - they do not talk of Ideas .... their whole life revolves round ONE PERSON ......... can't you see that??!!!!

Maula is the Policy, Maula is the Procedure, Maula is the Leader (here and in life hereafter), Maula makes Rules and Laws, He can change it, delete it, add or amend ....

You said Matam is not Farz after every Farz .... it is..!!! if u r in mosque, Imam starts Matam by saying Ya Hussain and Ya Ali and people are sitting on Masala, you simply cannot avoid it ......... they are making a RULE to do it ... they are MAKING you do it..... Can you NOT do Matam when other are doing????????

And there is no time for Sunnat in masjids - but two rakats for two Dais is a MUST... if u donot pray, people stare ........ it has been made mandatory .......

Charity begins at home ......... I am a born and broight up Bohra, so naturally I will try to FIX my own house first ........... so I will critsize the wrong doings of my community first.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 am

i agree with u to the extent that yes bohras are too dawat-centric and ritualistic and therefore they are not the innovators and the entrepenaurs as other comparative trading comunities like parsis and marwaris are

in the masjids where i pray sunnats are not bypassed to accomodate two rakats for the health of dai-

yes one cant avoid praying those two rakats or doing matam in a masjid when everyone else is doing it but if u feel so strongly on that two counts u can always leave the masjid and come to the sehen to avoid doing so
as if u hv gone to answer natures call

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm

@mutmaeen
Is avoiding 2 rakat for the dai, an alternative to answering the call of Nature?
Do you have raza to make a statement as strong as this? Beware! You have been warned.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Just because one Mumin (who happened to be Shaikh) did refuse doing Mataam in Naryalwadi Masji,He was asked to leave the Masjid and not to come back to that Masjid any more. This story has been repeated elsewhere on this forum as well as Mumbai Mirror newspapar
SO MORAL OF STORY '" NO YOU CANNOT REFUSE 2 RAKAAT FOR SYEDNA AND MATAAM AND STILL BE ALLOWED IN THE MARKAZ OR MASJID"

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:28 am

bro smart

again its ur failure to understand what i suggested which makes u say so

i dont need anyones raza and no one can warn me-maybe u take ur orders frm somewhere else

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 pm

^
Oh I can see that you were caught with your p**** down. Your stuttering shows that.
Well, I would recommend that you write clearly and not create scope for misunderstanding.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 am

those who know not,and know not that they know not are fools-ignore them

if this too cant be understood u may join the pre k.g

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 pm

^
:mrgreen:

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 am

Smart wrote:^
:mrgreen:
Smart Cartoon (just to complete ur name)

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 am

And look people who talk of completing names cannot have one as their own ..... they have to have - Aqa Maula Zinda Bad ...... :D

How much these ppl have been brain-washed ......... they worship a mortal, a human being... how pathetic that is :cry: