Where does thousands of dollars disappeared

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
khuzema

Where does thousands of dollars disappeared

Unread post by khuzema » Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:08 am

I was reading this website and I came saw this. US government paid LA jamat 25,000 where does the money disapear. Nobody got benifit of it
Anjuman-e-Burhanee, Los Angeles $25,000
Healthy Community: To provide health education, counseling services and outreach to improve the health and well-being of the underserved immigrant community of Dawoodi Bohras in Southern California.
$25,000.00 given by US govt. for underserved immigrant community

khan19922001

Re: Where does thousands of dollars disappeared

Unread post by khan19922001 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:40 pm

Dear All

I thought that the Bohra's needed no outside support. I understand that the Bohra's ruined by the Gujrat riots were instructed not to take help from the Government of India. However when it comes to USA we can all apply for grants etc. What hypocrisy!!!!!!

Regards

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:30 pm

Dear Khan,

Why even apply to the U.S. government? Why not apply to Saifee Mahal? The Roohani Bawa should take care of us like a father should of his children? Would any father leave his children in an earthquake and go somewhere else?

SFA

Unread post by SFA » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:30 pm

He CLAIMS to be Roohani Bawa.

In fact, he has proven that he is not as such. He is rather 'Roohani Bano' who runs wherever he/she sees money.

The ROYAL FAMILY has its priorities set. Go where u find money, talk to those who have money, eat from wherever who pays money, do qadams who pays money, give titles to those who pay money, pray (i write 'pray' with pain) for those who pay money ..... money, money and pure money. This Bawa-pana is all story. Look at the family, Shahzadas and Shahzadees - they are like real princes and princesses. They eat good, live at good places, get good education, act like rulers, have subjects to do khidmat, marry the good looking and handsome and all the facilities of life - fun, entertainment, work outs and no tension. AND then go and see the NOOR on their faces......!!!!!!!!!

Money, Money is the motto of Rohanee Monee...

jinx.

Unread post by jinx. » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:52 pm

I get paid too for my "job" :o

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:35 pm

Hey, get a new nick. (J)inx/jinx is mine :mad:

khan19922001

Unread post by khan19922001 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:56 pm

So where does all the money actually go. It probably goes to bribe officials.

Muttaqun

Unread post by Muttaqun » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 pm

help of 25k?

what a joke :shock: is that a help for a community? lol

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Yep, underserved indeed and Muttaqun is right, it won't even buy him a foot kissing session with the old man.

..or maybe it is a typo and they meant "undeserved"...both accurately describe the the plight of Bohras......my tax $'s going to help the kinds of Muttaqun is enough to make me hurl....

khuzema

Unread post by khuzema » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 am

25K for such a small Jamat, can at least bring them some good initiative to provide health education. Can get help from voluntary doctors for counseling and use markaz as the venue and get some money per session from participants for snakes. The remaining can be take out of the 25K that Shaikh Ismail Nagarwala, Shaikh Najmuddin and team received.

If you spend 25K properly, it can take you long way. Remember the money was given to Anjuman for improving health education of the Jamat and not for throwing lavish unhealthy Jaman parties.

And it was 6 years ago. LOL

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:13 pm

khuzema wrote:markaz as the venue and get some money per session from participants for snakes.
sorry, bro khuzema, i know this is a typo, but snakes are exactly what the humble and guliible mumin are gtting in our markaz's.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: