Some info regarding Aqa Moula (TUS)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
guy_sam2005

Re: Some info regarding Aqa Moula (TUS)

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:a quote for people like guy-sam..

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln.
great so you gonna bring reform by pulling legs.tutoring grammar and quoting politicions.great reforms dude.....history will remember u as a biggest joke in name of reforms..now can v stop bickering ......

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 am

WOW
Mojiza, first posting by Guy which was grammatically correct and more understandable than before.
SO FINALLY KOTHAR DID PROVIDE A PR PERSON FOR GUY.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

omabharti wrote:WOW
Mojiza, first posting by Guy which was grammatically correct and more understandable than before.
SO FINALLY KOTHAR DID PROVIDE A PR PERSON FOR GUY.
sweetie pie i have control over my language pretty well..i thought here people were talkin about serious reforms of a community with millions of members and billions of rupees.....not a reform about grammar...well thanks for accepting that this site is just for venting your personal anger on syedna(tus)....for some people hell is after death..you people are already burning in fire of hatred and jealously....i sincerely regret the opening the mail which brought me here...believe me i wouldnt have replied if even 3-4% of wat i read here was truth....
i am not even replying for hardcore directionless reformist..i am just arguing(which i wont after a few days)for the guys who think syedna(tus)is wrong....or are here just cause had a bad experince with a local aamils..i just wanna tell them there will be minor hiccups when u rule a empire......steps are taken to correct them...
see where we are today...wat luxuries we enjoy religiously and worldly.and even if we dont are we not happy?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am

True we reformists are getting nowhere by way of reforms, but at least we have succeeded in reforming this guy_sam thing into writing proper, full sentences :). Good work, Zulfi, Oma and others who were after his case.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 am

Humsafar wrote:True we reformists are getting nowhere by way of reforms, but at least we have succeeded in reforming this guy_sam thing into writing proper, full sentences :). Good work, Zulfi, Oma and others who were after his case.
well if that gives u a sense of victory so be it...............congrats

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 am

well I am sure this Guy Sam is some aamil or someone from kothar who is here as a lawyer for the corrupt jamaat or some shezadas chamcha...or someone who has a huge investment in bohra jamaat and has started becoming insecure about the same collapsing due to the reforms

Just look at him.....he is poking his nose in each and every post and replying all nonsense..trying to make people understand that keep doing what you have been doing since birth or else his shop would be closed.....and above all he keeps on saying that he will not reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 am

i am neither ...............poking nose????well i thought that was the precise reason for forums..or is it that its called poking nose till u dont hurl some abuses on syedna(tus)............................................................
wats frustrating you dude............oh yeah whole community is running helter shelter shouting reforms comin help us help us...........wake up dude..........................even 2% of the community doesnt know you ppl even exists........me too aint gonna be here long.....its just that have a lil free time before starting a project.........

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 am

Well if u think u are really wise then answer this...

A tax in our Jamaat known as Sabil is collected...Do you know the reason why?

here is the answer
To ensure that if any renovation or any construction is to be done it can be used ...

Then why the hell a local jamaat start asking money the moment a plan of masjid comes up?
Why does a local bohra who uses the masjid for a darees or a function has to pay the rent inspite of the place built from his own money?

I know you will not have the answer becoz u have bent yourself so much that u are not even able to see which colour the sky is and who is sitting and riding on you......

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 am

merchant786 wrote:Well if u think u are really wise then answer this...

A tax in our Jamaat known as Sabil is collected...Do you know the reason why?

here is the answer
To ensure that if any renovation or any construction is to be done it can be used ...

Then why the hell a local jamaat start asking money the moment a plan of masjid comes up?
Why does a local bohra who uses the masjid for a darees or a function has to pay the rent inspite of the place built from his own money?

I know you will not have the answer becoz u have bent yourself so much that u are not even able to see which colour the sky is and who is sitting and riding on you......
there are many day to day expences like poer,telephone bills,maintainence,salaries of everyone from aamil.allowances for others and many other xpences.....................

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:52 am

Guy
I can agree with you on Sabeel to maintain local markaz and other expenses. but it has to be reasonable and should not be forced (now please do not blame local Aaamil as he follows the remote control order)
I do contribute to Sunni and Shia Masaajids where I do go regularly but it is voluntary and I have never been insulted nor have I been denied any services I asked for.
Because it is voluntary and I see the good things coming out of these places, I give more these Masaajids then what the my Sabeel would have been but it is how one collects
Guy-it seems from your postings that you do have some influence somewhere and I ask you and I also challenge you that if Kotharis treat people nicely and do not twist them they may collect more money for local Markaz and many people will be glad to give more. In any Religious or Non Profit Organization, it is how you ask not how you DEMAND.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm

@guy_sam
i am not even replying for hardcore directionless reformist..i am just arguing(which i wont after a few days)for the guys who think syedna(tus)is wrong....or are here just cause had a bad experince with a local aamils..i just wanna tell them there will be minor hiccups when u rule a empire......steps are taken to correct them...
1. Well everybody knows that orthos like you run away after a few days, because you can't stand the light of truth and the heat of logic. A lot of orthos like you have come here, spewed venom, when they could not reason, they just plain disappeared. There are so many and we have lost count. Are you preparing the ground to run away?

2. Like a typical ortho, you blame the local aamils for the bad experiences, but the syedna with his supernatural powers seems to be incapable of controlling them. Even common CEOs are capable of better management.

3. Talk about ruling an empire. Buddy, just get of your high horse. The syedna, let alone ruling an empire, is not even a satrap, he is a small time operator. The population of the world is 6 billion and the card holding bohras are not more than 600,000. If you know your math, 600,000 is 0.01% of the world's population. If you know your gujarati, 1 kaudi or 1 damdi is 1/100th of a paisa or cent. That is all that the syedna counts for. Remember 99.99% of the world's population don't accept his divinity or suzeranity. What empire are you talking about? Get out of your delusions of grandeur.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 am

omabharti wrote:Guy
I can agree with you on Sabeel to maintain local markaz and other expenses. but it has to be reasonable and should not be forced (now please do not blame local Aaamil as he follows the remote control order)
I do contribute to Sunni and Shia Masaajids where I do go regularly but it is voluntary and I have never been insulted nor have I been denied any services I asked for.
Because it is voluntary and I see the good things coming out of these places, I give more these Masaajids then what the my Sabeel would have been but it is how one collects
Guy-it seems from your postings that you do have some influence somewhere and I ask you and I also challenge you that if Kotharis treat people nicely and do not twist them they may collect more money for local Markaz and many people will be glad to give more. In any Religious or Non Profit Organization, it is how you ask not how you DEMAND.
its all bout aamils only...like the sabil in my city was increased 3 folds in last aamil's tenure...but people are again bargaining and gettin it lessened successfullyi n this new aamil...........so its in their hands only.....
i agree there are some unreasonable demands for money..sometimes you can cal it extortion and it is wrong in some cases not wrong in some....
and the sabil amount expenditure is transparent..there is a general meeting every year in which the jamaat gives account to all members(few members and all post holders in all committees).mst of the times those meetings are very noisy..some give good results some end up makin situation worse..but that is the problem of jamaat...they have to solve it..it cant be remote controlled..
and no for al this u dont have to be very influential like you claim i am..these things all general ppl know atleast most do

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 am

for smart,
1.i am not free to waste time on keeping on arguing on 1 point..you see bad in deen n dai i see good....i have not spewed any venom..nor have used even a single abuse for anyone on this forum inspite of being instigated a ot by az and gm.i dont hate you guys infact even to hate you should know them..what i think wrong is if you dont like a faith leave it dont stay and talk bad..its back stabbing.there are many things you can never logic in religion be it any..we call mosque house of god sacred n so though its nothing but stones yet dont respect fellow humans who are indeed each 1 a miracle of god...many things in religions be it any are illogical..its all bout faith...
2.nooone is claimin of syedna having supernatural powers...mojiza and magic cant be compared.......nor is moula(tus)a ceo...
3.not a king of any land...but for us he is...and if yoou ask bout his empire..well wats ours is his only...............if moula(tus)asks me to sign everyhing i own i wont even ask why....such is my faith.........i can see where wrong is..and can also understand the silence(thats wat you guys claim) of dai...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 am

Guy
its all bout aamils only...like the sabil in my city was increased 3 folds in last aamil's tenure
Guy
I do respect you and your posting and I agree with you that you have not been abusive and been engaged in very respectful conversation regardless of our differences. I would urge other members on this forum that we show the same respect to Guy as he has shown to us.
Now coming back to local Aamils, if you agree that local Aamil are the trouble maker then why no action is taken against them
If you go thru this forum you would find out that one "Frustrated Mumin" had posted his problems with the name of Aamil and Jamaat and he is a firm believer in Syedna and regular member of the Jamaat but he got nowhere despite his appeals and Araz to Vazaraat and even creating his own website about the Aamil
Because that Aamil is producing enough cash flow for local Jamaat as well as greater Najwas for visiting Shezaadas, he is still enjoying the posting,
My point: in any corporation or organization, a low level person can not dictate the terms unless he has full backing of the top management, please think about it.
There are some Aamils who are really compassionate and understand the problems of local people and work with them without demanding too much BUT THOSE ARE VERY RARE AND IN BETWEEN.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 am

its all bout aamils only...like the sabil in my city was increased 3 folds in last aamil's tenure

My point: in any corporation or organization, a low level person can not dictate the terms unless he has full backing of the top management, please think about it.
Oma !! Oh-ma!!

Now you are preaching the theories of management here!! What a buffoon you are, seriously!

For your information, if any low level person raised voice against senior management in your so called AMERICAN MNCs, he would be thrown out..

I again tell you, stop drawing illogical analogies and talk sense, or just SHUT UP!

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 am

Guy,

It is my humble advice that you don't waste your time giving explanations to Oma. It is just falling on deaf ears.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 am

@guy_sam
Thanks for the reply. It is clear that clarity eludes you. You are posting so much, however you claim in some posts that you have no time. Why the contradictions? There are many more in your posts.

1. You claim that you don't have any hatred towards anybody and the Syedna is an epitome of love. Can you explain why he had to apologise for laanat to the Sunni Khalifas? Don't you sing "Janhannum ma hazaaro saal jalse aapna dushman". I suppose this not hatred in your lexicon.

2. You claim that Syedna is not CEO, however the orthies like you liken the deen as a subscription paying club.

3. You are asking the progressives to leave the deen, if they ask for accountability. However you come to this site and tell them to get lost. You are the trespasser, not the progressives. However we will treat you as a lost soul, in need of succour and a guest and not ask you to leave. Can you treat us the same on any of your websites?

The fact is that you are blinded from the truth, by your fanatism, so will not be in position to appreciate these finer points. You are welcome to wallow in your ignorance. However, if Allah gives you some taufique and you put some effort to come out of the brainwashing, we will more than welcome you.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm

sammy dude, aziz, admirer, haqqun nafs and other blind abde slave khaal donors, 10 times a day chest beaters, and maula ghanu jeevo's ta qayamat sydena lovers;

we would like to continue this debate with people like you on your abde sycophantic sites like malumat and zeninfo since this site is not agreeable to you and in your words full of syedna 'haters'..

can you make the arrangements for the same? please reply.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 am

Guy
I do respect you and your posting and I agree with you that you have not been abusive and been engaged in very respectful conversation regardless of our differences. I would urge other members on this forum that we show the same respect to Guy as he has shown to us.
Now coming back to local Aamils, if you agree that local Aamil are the trouble maker then why no action is taken against them
If you go thru this forum you would find out that one "Frustrated Mumin" had posted his problems with the name of Aamil and Jamaat and he is a firm believer in Syedna and regular member of the Jamaat but he got nowhere despite his appeals and Araz to Vazaraat and even creating his own website about the Aamil
Because that Aamil is producing enough cash flow for local Jamaat as well as greater Najwas for visiting Shezaadas, he is still enjoying the posting,
There are some Aamils who are really compassionate and understand the problems of local people and work with them without demanding too much BUT THOSE ARE VERY RARE AND IN BETWEEN.
actions again aamils are taken time to time to keep them in check...and noone can abstract money and keep it accounted if your local jamaat in strong.....to bring any idea of a aamil to action it needs the top members to agree...which most do for u know wat.....no improper project can be implemented if your people dont want it to.........so projects start with a honest intention but get wayward in middle......

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 am

admirer wrote:Guy,

It is my humble advice that you don't waste your time giving explanations to Oma. It is just falling on deaf ears.
maybe....but just if they are thinking that we gonna buy all their storiies(insaafs,az,gm n so) they are wrong..they are tryin to brain wash depressed mumins which is the case i am arguin for..and moreover am arguin just cause i cant digest lies....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am

all fellow forum members,

may i please suggest that since none of these blind abde khaal donor chest beating ghanu jeevo syedna lovers appreciate this site and find it full of syedna haters, we should stop replying their highly intellectual posts here and transfer the debate to their own syedna lovers sites like maalumat and zeninfo etc?

let us not waste valuable cyberspace of pdb forums and insist on them posting their questions on their own sites and allow us to respond over there only.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 am

Smart wrote:@guy_sam
Thanks for the reply. It is clear that clarity eludes you. You are posting so much, however you claim in some posts that you have no time. Why the contradictions? There are many more in your posts.

1. You claim that you don't have any hatred towards anybody and the Syedna is an epitome of love. Can you explain why he had to apologise for laanat to the Sunni Khalifas? Don't you sing "Janhannum ma hazaaro saal jalse aapna dushman". I suppose this not hatred in your lexicon.

2. You claim that Syedna is not CEO, however the orthies like you liken the deen as a subscription paying club.

3. You are asking the progressives to leave the deen, if they ask for accountability. However you come to this site and tell them to get lost. You are the trespasser, not the progressives. However we will treat you as a lost soul, in need of succour and a guest and not ask you to leave. Can you treat us the same on any of your websites?

The fact is that you are blinded from the truth, by your fanatism, so will not be in position to appreciate these finer points. You are welcome to wallow in your ignorance. However, if Allah gives you some taufique and you put some effort to come out of the brainwashing, we will more than welcome you.
1.first things first....moula(tus)apologised because it was our safety at stake.....malik bhaisaab in 1 bayaan said that we shezadas did arza ke moula aap sukam maafi maango je thase dekhi laisu...moula(tus)with karam and ehsaan replied..apne to yahan mefooz che mumeneen nu su.........i dont have hatred cant say bout all..and we wouldnt hate if u(if u claim) were my worst enemy i still wouldnt hate u...but if u hate moula(tus) we hate u .i am busy but still cant resist not replying.
2.it is not . money plays a factor agreed, but its not all that important as this site claims.
3.i am ot askin you to leave deen its not my property anyways..i am a tenant too.i guess your bosses here created this forums with the very reason to have such arguments.they will always project syedna as a criminal ortos will lose patience and they will show you that see all are like that only.they will start with minor accusations like theif.when about get proven wrong they will increase the accustaion to murder and god knows how far their imagination goes..if you questioning the authority of syedna we are on different paths is wat mean to say..your deen is diff from my deen already.
treat us on your site..we ont have any abusive sites nor any sites where we have asgar haters,,have you come accross any?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:sammy dude, aziz, admirer, haqqun nafs and other blind abde slave khaal donors, 10 times a day chest beaters, and maula ghanu jeevo's ta qayamat sydena lovers;

we would like to continue this debate with people like you on your abde sycophantic sites like malumat and zeninfo since this site is not agreeable to you and in your words full of syedna 'haters'..

no....we dont have nor want................we are happy the way we are...............if you are not better fnd a way where u can

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:04 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:sammy dude, aziz, admirer, haqqun nafs and other blind abde slave khaal donors, 10 times a day chest beaters, and maula ghanu jeevo's ta qayamat sydena lovers;

no....we dont have nor want................we are happy the way we are...............if you are not better fnd a way where u can
sammy dude, now that is a typical cowardly reply we have come to expect from ghanu jeevo abdes like you.

what do you dont want? you dont want to debate on yr ortho abde sites or cant, or do not want to debate at all? in that case why are you here?

everytime someone asks you for a to-the-point reply on specific questions, you suddenly become too busy and say that you will revert later. sometimes you say you are only here for time pass and will soon disappear like dozens of other abde khaal donors before you. you are nothing more than a heckler and fitnati who makes vague statements like the amils do about moula's beshumaar ehsanaat and nirali shaan without giving any details.

if you are happy the way you are - being a brainless slave - then why bother coming and eagerly reading what is posted here?

from your postings here any fool can understand is that you are an immature, ignorant, brainwashed and bigoted fanatic, around 25 years old or thereabaouts, trying to debate with people 3 times your age and having tons more knowledge of our history and deen. all you can do is throw around stupidity and irritate people.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 am

az
relax relax.............i said no cant cause i dont control those sites..i dont even know ther moderators..they based somewhere in Dubai............

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:az
relax relax.............i said no cant cause i dont control those sites..i dont even know ther moderators..they based somewhere in Dubai............
sammy dude,

do you have to control any sites to have a debate there? do you control this site that you are coming here and talking nonsense? inspite of that this forum allows immature fools like you to come and post their drivel. that alone should be enough for blind fanatics like you to know who is enjoying real freedoms and who isnt.

you have time to make hundred posts full of crap and no time to answer questions which ask from you unpleasant facts? that shows what an extreme coward you are.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Guy
actions again aamils are taken time to time to keep them in check...
NOW CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY PROOF(AS HAS BEEN ASKED BY YOU FROM BR. INSAF WHICH HE PROVIDED) OF ACTION TAKEN AGAINST ANY AAMIL(name and the jamaat for us to verify). PLEASE QUANTIFY AND IDENTIFY JUST THE WAY I ASKED YOU ABOUT THE CHARITY CARE AT SAIFEE HOSPITAL
Now if your answer is that you can not do it and you are not a higher up then YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK PROOF FROM ANY OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM FOR THEIR POSTING AND QUESTIONS.
Just like you assume that action is taken members on this forum also assume things but most(if not all) of them back up with proof

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Brothers AZ and Oma

I would like to refer you to this quote:
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
-George Bernard Shaw

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:42 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:malik bhaisaab in 1 bayaan said that we shezadas did arza ke moula aap sukam maafi maango je thase dekhi laisu...
Where were these so called zaadas during the free for all battle outside saifee masjid in which even soda water bottles were thrown at each other and the abdes were fighting the sunnis ? They had probably hidden themselves in their wives pallu.
guy_sam2005 wrote:moula(tus)with karam and ehsaan replied..apne to yahan mefooz che mumeneen nu su........
A correction..... mola said "main to yahan police jeep ma mehfuz chhu ane bhaagwani tayyari maa chhu, aa gheta o bhale marta" and saying this he ran away in the police jeep even leaving his cadilac car behind. If he was so worried about his abdes then why did he run away instead of leading from the front like any rightful and true leader ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Bro AZ, Oma, JC, Smart, Hussain KSA and all like minded members,

It is now proved beyond doubt that the ghanu jeevo, mola ghaib na malik chhe type abdes are just here to distract us from some serious and logical debates on various issues concerning our deen and the malpractices prevailent wthin our community. With their hollow, weak and childish posts they have proved that they have nothing sensible to say and that the constant chest beating, madehs and 2 kharas 2 mithas have retarded their brain and the power of reasoning. They now need a fresher version of 'ghanu jeevo' albeit in a nursery form:-

Ba Ba Abde Sheep Have you any Moolah ?
Yes Mola, Yes Mola, Three Bags Full.

One for the Wajebat and One for the Ziafat,
and One for the Sheikh title which you are
about to Sell.