Adamjee peerbhoy sanatorium

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Adamjee peerbhoy sanatorium

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 am

I have also come to know that the children staying in the Adamjee peerbhoy sanatorium near Jamnagar are allowed to pray in the masjid for Ramazan and Moharram but they are not allowed to have food nor even offered Tea after they break their fast.

Poor children they have first born without parents and secondly they are not allowed to have their democratic rights of being in the society.

Wonder if someone can contact the children rights and some NGO to take some extreme step on this atrocties

merchant786

Re: Adamjee peerbhoy sanatorium

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Wonder if anyone on this forum knows anything about this???????????????

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:54 am

I per my knowledge there is no Bohra "Sanatorium" near Jamnagar. However there is Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Rafiuddin Yatimkhana (Orphanage) in Dharol in that district. Poor orphan Dawoodi Bohra children are housed, fed and given religious as well modern education there. You can read about this institute on this board.
Since it is run by the heirs of Sir Adamji the local Bohras under instruction of Amil always humiliate these children whenever they go out to participate in the community functions.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 am

Cant we do anything about this legally .

I know many affluent people in Mumbai who follow Syedna are also against this ill treatment given to the poor children.

So if something is done it will definately help to boost the morale of the community as well and also many more people will come forward and support this noble cause

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 pm

my question here is for the non reformist part of the bohra community

Can someone please explain what is the reason for this ill treatment given to the small kids who dont even konw who the hell is reformist and who is a shehzada.

If the kothar is concerned about the future of the community then why do they dont built a hostel in Jamia and ensure that this children are given proper education?

Is it just to say in the waiz that"mara pyara farzando no khayal rakhjo ..Ehne marjo nahi pyar si paljo " and all..

I think the kothar has enough money to ensure that this 50-75 children can be brought up?right?

Awaiting reply

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 am

merchant786 wrote:my question here is for the non reformist part of the bohra community

Can someone please explain what is the reason for this ill treatment given to the small kids who dont even konw erwho the hell is reformist and who is a shehzada.

If the kothar is concerned about the future of the community then why do they dont built a hostel in Jamia and ensure that this children are given proper education?

Is it just to say in the waiz that"mara pyara farzando no khayal rakhjo ..Ehne marjo nahi pyar si paljo " and all..

I think the kothar has enough money to ensure that this 50-75 children can be brought up?right?

Awaiting reply

not just few kids but many families are feed by syedna from jamea tus safiya every day,thousands of food packages reaches poors home every day,and i am sure even those kids are given good treatment and education where ever they are.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 am

HN
i am sure even those kids are given good treatment and education where ever they are.
Again assumption, CAN YOU PROVIDE THE NUMBER AND NAMES OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE FED AND TAKEN CARE(proof)
When I was growing up and applied for Taheri Scholarship during my school days, I was rejected because they refused to pay me a measly Rs.5.00 per month while Dawoodbhoy Fazalbhoy Trust in Dogri awarded me Rs. 100.00 per month for my entire 4 years of college without asking anything about my affiliation.
Due to that I have not only repaid Dawoodbhoy Fazalbhoy Trust but made a sizable contribution later.
Talk is cheap with KOTHARIS but pockets are shallow when helping.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:17 am

well they are fed by the same Adamjee peerbhoy family whom which we utter lanat and to let u know they are not even provided tea in Ramzaan where they come for Namaz

They are also allowed for namaaz only due to the pressure from the regulating authorites

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:21 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
merchant786 wrote:my question here is for the non reformist part of the bohra community

Can someone please explain what is the reason for this ill treatment given to the small kids who dont even konw erwho the hell is reformist and who is a shehzada.

Awaiting reply

not just few kids but many families are feed by syedna from jamea tus safiya every day,thousands of food packages reaches poors home every day,and i am sure even those kids are given good treatment and education where ever they are.
haggu,

Since Syedna is in Jamnagar...why dont you do something to do an araaz and get this children some help?????As Dhrol is just a hour away from Jamnagar..