Admission Open to Paradise.

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
ghulam muhammed

Admission Open to Paradise.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm

I recieved a mail which I would like to share with others :-

ADMISSION OPEN TO PARADISE

Eligibility Criteria:

(i) Muslim

(ii) Belief in ALLAH as well as in the Holy Prophet (PBUH)

(iii) Belief in the Day of Judgement.

Rules and Regulations:

(i) Admission will be based on open merit

(ii) There will be no self-finance scheme

(iii) Reserved seats for Shuhada.

(iv) Only those will be allowed to enter, who get their result cards in right hands.

v) Those who get their result cards in left hand will not be eligible for the admission in Paradise.

Examination Procedure:

(i) Practical examination is your life time.

(ii) Viva will be conducted on the Day of Judgement.

(iii) First question will be asked about prayer

(iv) Final merit list will be displayed on the same day.

(v) No supplementary exam will be held.

Suggestions:

This world is an examination hall, you do not know the time when the Malak-ul-Maut, will take away your answer sheet. In order to make sure your success, you must attempt your paper with great care and must perform your practical examination with great concentration. For syllabus, please consult Holy Quran and Hadeeth.

You are much worried about this life, this world is just like a drop and the life of hereafter is like an ocean. Now the choice is yours.

Special Concession:

Allah has set some special concessions during the month of Ramadan. The marks are multiplied by 70 times of each questions. You have a chance to reset your wrong answers. Some people get the direct success of the exam in this month.

Note:

Just imagine if your name is not in the list of selected candidates???

Humsafar

Re: Admission Open to Paradise.

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 pm

The syllabus seems pretty restrictive. What about those who were not given this syllabus? Non-Muslims who are the majority will fail the exam by default for no fault of their own.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Humsafar,

You should just worry about yourself. Now that you have the syllabus, do you think you will pass?

Human

Unread post by Human » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:46 am

Interesting but so not true I'd have to say.

According to that email, Osama Bin Laden would get paradise and Mother Teresa would get hell.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 am

Humsafar wrote:The syllabus seems pretty restrictive. What about those who were not given this syllabus? Non-Muslims who are the majority will fail the exam by default for no fault of their own.
Let us see what two major Sunni schools of theology say on the topic of the fate of Non-Muslims after death.

"Another point where Ash'aris and Maturidis differ is divine amnesty for certain non-Muslims in the afterlife. The Ash'ari view of Imam al-Ghazali says that a non-Muslim who was unreached by the message of Islam or was reached by it in a distorted fashion, is not responsible for this in the afterlife. The Maturidi view states that the existence of God is so obvious, that one who has intellect and time to think (not the mentally disabled etc.) and was unreached by the message of Islam and does not believe in God will end up in the hellfire, and divine amnesty is only available to those non-Muslims who believed in God and were unreached by the message."

Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maturidi

I am currently searching for the Shii'te view on the topic.

Thai

Unread post by Thai » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 am

No one gets a free-pass. "Labels" are not what is important to God---it is right belief that promotes right intentions that leads to right actions for the betterment of all of God's creation.----We CANNOT judge who goes to Paradise or not---that is a right reserved only for God. We should confine our judgements to "self" (will I go to heaven or not) and leave the Judgement of others to God.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 am

Then why install barbaric laws and subjugate women ?

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Human wrote:According to that email, Osama Bin Laden would get paradise and Mother Teresa would get hell.
Gud one Human.. You really nailed it.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 pm

If that is the syllabus, then it is time to change your Major.