Dubai Fanatics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Smart

Re: Dubai Fanatics

Unread post by Smart » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 am

@guy_sam,
Check them again. The ones you are mentioning are exceptional individual freaks suffering from albinism, just like the white tigers. They are not a regular species. So, this invalidates your original contention.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Bro Aqs,

You have refuted my claim that qard e hasanah is not blatantly given to rich businessmen of dubai and to prove your point you have provided a link which incorporates the terms and conditions with regard to the qard. There is a famous saying that "Rules are made to be broken" which is very much true in dubai which I know that you will not agree to. I personally know rich bohra businessmen in dubai whose entire business is funded by this route. I wouldnt want to divulge their names here.

To speak of some other jamat, are you aware that officially the gold required to be pledged is only 10% of the loan amount ? This is the official version so unofficially what is the quantum of gold to be pledged is anybodys guess.

See the trust deed of Qard e hasanah of Toronto jamaat:-

Gold Jewelry Deposit:
• Up to 10% gold value for Qardan exceeding $15,000.00
• Gold value to be certified by Ezzi Quardan Hasana Trust (Toronto) approved jewelers at applicant’s expense.
http://www.torontojamat.com/eqh/Ezzi%20 ... ronto).pdf

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 am

porus wrote:
On point 2 above, Sayedna appears to refer to the interest-free loan scheme as Qardan hasana. Asad considers Qardan hasana as supreme sacrifice.

I prefer Asad's interpretation. I do not consider salaat, zakaat and interest-free loans as sacrifices.

@Porus,

I was not able to find any quote where it talk about supreme sacrifice, all the ayats just mentioned many folds of return like azafan muzafa of sawab.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:57 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro Aqs,

You have refuted my claim that qard e hasanah is not blatantly given to rich businessmen of dubai and to prove your point you have provided a link which incorporates the terms and conditions with regard to the qard. There is a famous saying that "Rules are made to be broken" which is very much true in dubai which I know that you will not agree to. I personally know rich bohra businessmen in dubai whose entire business is funded by this route. I wouldnt want to divulge their names here.

To speak of some other jamat, are you aware that officially the gold required to be pledged is only 10% of the loan amount ? This is the official version so unofficially what is the quantum of gold to be pledged is anybodys guess.

See the trust deed of Qard e hasanah of Toronto jamaat:-

Gold Jewelry Deposit:
• Up to 10% gold value for Qardan exceeding $15,000.00
• Gold value to be certified by Ezzi Quardan Hasana Trust (Toronto) approved jewelers at applicant’s expense.
http://www.torontojamat.com/eqh/Ezzi%20 ... ronto).pdf

Bro Ghulam Muhammed,

I do agree that in few cases their can be corruption and people must have utilized Qardan Hasana funds for their own benefit without proper channels but then also Dubai Jamaat is run in a very professional manner and all and sundry are helped without their social status taking count of.

Quantum of Gold depends on the Jamaat and can differ from on one Jamaat to another. Where did you get that officially the gold required to be pledged is only 10%, because as far as i know even people going directly to Mumbai for Qardan Hasana funds have to pledge at least 50-80% of Gold

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Aqs
because as far as i know even people going directly to Mumbai for Qardan Hasana funds have to pledge at least 50-80% of Gold
So do you agree that if you have to pledge 50-80% gold then it should not be called Qard-e-Hasanh. it should be called guarenteed intrest free loan or Qard.
I have no problem with intrest free loan with guarentees and I think it is good scheme for upliftment but please donot call it
QARD-E-HASANAH

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 pm

ppl
wht ever aqs said is rubbish!!
all the qrdan-de hassan money is used only by super rich ppl in dubai.......infact at time of the construction boom,the hamidi,abu fazals..takseen etc(so called shiekhs of dubai) would get grants to clearing 100s of thier shipping documents,with cuts in profit to ppl who would organize the same....
i did approach kinara bhaisaheb once for rs 800000 loan for to buy a house in pune......all he said and did was-phikar naa karo khudaa aapse and directed me to this team who said gold of equivalent amount,papers of the hosue,three gurantors in dubai....damid if i had gold worth 8lacs why wud i approach them..
however touch would i did pick up a loan from the bank and currently in the last year to clear my installments....
they give loan to the needy as if maula and company have toiled hard for these funds under the sun....
and Mr.aqs why dont you tell about the commercial building which dubai jamaat was building on land given by AL ghuwair family to maula in quasis dubai free for commity welfare after ashura 1425,to make a centr for the community.....these goons all got together and started this project in which they planned to build a posh society which would have duplex,3-4 bedrooms apts imgaine land is free but sell flats at current market prices ...MR.KINARA tied up with lokhandwala buildrer bombay and the biggies,hamidis hindis,etc were partners in this project these assholes hard registered a company in the name of anujan-e-najmi llc and hard hired a non bohri tele sales executive.....all went wrong when ghuwair came to know about this and was very upset and took back the land....
mr.aqs will come back for sure and tell, i dont know about this? you havent paid the money dont ask?? or like a looser just give it a miss!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:42 pm

aqs wrote:as far as i know even people going directly to Mumbai for Qardan Hasana funds have to pledge at least 50-80% of Gold
Bro aqs,

This is exactly what I was stressing at. In India, the amount of gold required to be pledged is as high as 70% to 80% which you too agree and so if thats the case then why is there a different criteria for places like dubai, toronto etc. Do the bohras living there are percieved to be superior then the Indians and that kothar is creating a class system the way it is prevailent in saifee mahal like group A-Qasre Ali, group B-Baite zaini, then comes the shekh followed by mullas all of whom are ruled by shahzadas. Why different set of rules for different regions even though the affected ones are only of one particular community ?
aqs wrote:Where did you get that officially the gold required to be pledged is only 10%,
Read my post carefully, the "10% pledge gold" is an extract from the "Qard-e-Hasanah TRUST DEED" duly registered in toronto. For more details, click on the link and read the full Trust Deed.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:57 pm

alik wrote:Mr.aqs why dont you tell about the commercial building which dubai jamaat was building on land given by AL ghuwair family to maula in quasis dubai free for commity welfare after ashura 1425,to make a centr for the community.....these goons all got together and started this project in which they planned to build a posh society which would have duplex,3-4 bedrooms apts imgaine land is free but sell flats at current market prices ...MR.KINARA tied up with lokhandwala buildrer bombay and the biggies,hamidis hindis,etc were partners in this project these assholes hard registered a company in the name of anujan-e-najmi llc and hard hired a non bohri tele sales executive.....all went wrong when ghuwair came to know about this and was very upset and took back the land....
The subject land on which posh flats were supposed to be built by kothar for which some bohras had even paid advance money for flats which were worth more then 1 crore was first handed over to ramakdawalas by kothar and uptill almost 2 years the ramakdawalas did not even start construction due to which the land was finally snatched away by the dubai govt. It was believed that the dubai jamat lost this prime piece of land only because ramakdawalas who were given full charge to develop did nothing for 2 long years. Had construction begun immediately then probably the land could have been saved. The reason for not starting construction for 2 years could have been some major financial dispute between ramakdawalas and the zaadas with regard to the profit sharing ratio between them.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Thats true!...Al Ghuwair had gifted the land just to show courtesy and respect to Syedna. But these Jamaat Members and Higher ups wanted to make big bucks out of it. During the Month of Ashara while Syedna was here, it was used as Mawaaid and few other facilities. It was strictly instructed that this land be for the welfare and well being of the community people and only be used for the benefit of needy, But these goons and goondas wanted to make money out of it, and we can see the consequences....always remember.....

Har Insaan ko aapne gunna aur sawaab is duniya mein hee dekh ke jaaana....

new to this board.....
i hope i could contribute something...may allah give me taufeeq and barkat!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Welcome on board Br. Wahid. I am sure you will be able to contribute to this community from the Dubai prospective.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:43 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Point No. 11 mentioned in brother aqs post regarding the Amil Kinana bhaisaheb S/O Muder Bhai saheb ( Current incharge of Makkah Rubat) is correct. During the Sydna's visit some of my friends from Dubai were staying at Makkah. It was very difficult for Mumineen to know the correct schedules of Syedna saheb. Even peopel of Jeddah and Makkah were unaware of this and no one was there to guide them. However the bohras from Duabi were constantly in touch with Kinana bhai saheb and his mobile was working all the time and he was replying all the quarries without any problem.

Point No. 10 also correct as I came across some bohras of Dubai but I am not sure of the correct numbers.

I appreciate the behaviour of Kinana Bhai saheb and the Dawat need some true leaders Like Kinana Bhai saheb and Abi Ali bhai saheb.
how bout syedul khair? :D

Right

Unread post by Right » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 am

how bout syedul khair? :D
Mr Guy
You are 101 % paid employees of Kothar, who has given the work of divert the topic of the thread.
Here all the people are talking about Dubai Jamaat , and when all the corruption of Jamaat and kothar is coming out, you cunningly change the topic to Khair. There was no need of taking his name in this topic. But just to divert the attention of the members from the corruption you came out with this stupid reply.
Much has been talked about Khair in many threads , and every one from theKothar to general public knows that he is a “Bastard”. In some other post you gave reply that there are white crows in Europe, which was not required at all.
Don’t show more foolishness in giving such vague replies. Tell your boss to change your job profile.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:52 am

Mr. not so right this time,
well i dont have a boss..but willing to work for you if u can satisfy my needs...i have read many poasts but not much has been said bout him.....anyways. i wanted husain bhai's opinion........

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:14 am

Guy Sam

My appreciation was in real term. I wrote what I found. I am an open reformist and most of the members from this board as well as from kothar know me personally and they are in my contact. As far as Syedul Khair saheb is concern he doesn't have good reputation. Secondly I did not come across any such case so I won't like to write against or in favor of him.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 am

oh ok....since u in saudi must be comin across him many times i guess....

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:oh ok....since u in saudi must be comin across him many times i guess....
Unfortunately I don't go to Rubaat of Makkah. I don't have ecard of safai chitti . However, I get the news about him whenever he is there. Hope to meet him some day inshallah.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:06 am

hmmm hope u do,,make sure u have ur pockets full when u do...cuz if u do then only he will say hi to u,and when u leave ull anyways return with ur pockets empty.......

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:32 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:hmmm hope u do,,make sure u have ur pockets full when u do...cuz if u do then only he will say hi to u,and when u leave ull anyways return with ur pockets empty.......
Guy_sam.

Alhamdolillah my pockets are full and I don't mind emptying it, the only thing I am afraid of dying "MUSHRIK" this the only reason I don't want to go over there.

alik

Unread post by alik » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:50 pm

....no sign of mr aqs...
only one idoit guy sam busy diverting topics...

adding in......
new funda in uae-shj,extension of burhani masjid
project cost-40 million(as presented)
amil-qusai bhaisaheb(brother of kinara)-these guys rule over the gulf -dxb,shj aur baap in mecca....qusai is the son in law of shezada qadeed zohar(maulas son) and kinara is the son in law of dr.moizbhaisaheb(maulas son in law)
compulsory contribution
wrking ppl-minimum dhs 5000
business estabhlisment-dhs 52000
to sell-carrot shown to all bohra-lets make the masjid and we will call maula for his 100 birthday-as in to open the masjid(ifteda) and celebrate his 100 birthday bash...
..do u think maula and company is dumb to celebrate his birthday in a wahabi ruled shrajah,which has a small poplulation of bohris

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Both Kinana Bhaisaheb and Qusai Bhaisahed are pretenders....they just frown in front of the community people and try to pretend that they are working their butt off to make DXB and SHJ reach towards an immensable position and simply win the sympathy of gullible Bohras here in this part of Arab gulf....i have been reciding here for more than 28 years and been noticing the renaissance (which is less of learning and most of looting),believe me it's a mess here too. Dubai is one of the most vulnerable place and its a perfect ground for them to breed on. I have seen how Kinana Bhaisaheb has won the hearts of bohras over here, whatever aqs said that he is always availabe and whenever you contact him he is going to answer or atleast call u back. But believe me this is the part of stratergy to show people how responsible he is about the community (Aam Janta ki awaaz), these guys are big tymers man, specially Kinana BS, i have heard he was in big trouble when he had amalat in Mombasa, Kenya, people were fed up of his long chewing gum rubber band elastic bayans and they were also aware of his sinister schemes to transform the Mombasa jamaat, but back in Kenya bohras are smart and they understand what power is, so they decided to get rid of him and got him ransacked and kidnaped, I think Kothar even had to be involved and get some kind of ransom paid. This guy had a bright future, so he got here by the raza mubarak of Syedna, he knew Camels are naive and can be trained as compared to Wild water buffalos of Kenya.So, that is what he has done (pehley logo ka dil jeeto, phir khoon chooso). He has been active in this jamaaat for more than 14 years, he has unhinged many things within the jamaat. He always wears a decent look but always remember what u c is what u don't get. When people of Dubai have some kind of work done through during maulna's visit this guy will not give a damn look at you and treat u like a piece of poop!.......unless ur his beloved chamchas chamchis and heavily obsessed admirers!

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:10 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
aqs wrote:as far as i know even people going directly to Mumbai for Qardan Hasana funds have to pledge at least 50-80% of Gold
Bro aqs,

This is exactly what I was stressing at. In India, the amount of gold required to be pledged is as high as 70% to 80% which you too agree and so if thats the case then why is there a different criteria for places like dubai, toronto etc. Do the bohras living there are percieved to be superior then the Indians and that kothar is creating a class system the way it is prevailent in saifee mahal like group A-Qasre Ali, group B-Baite zaini, then comes the shekh followed by mullas all of whom are ruled by shahzadas. Why different set of rules for different regions even though the affected ones are only of one particular community ?
every jamaat has got their own rules made according to funds available, as Dubai and other foreign jamaat are cash rich they give some relaxation in terms of Gold to be submitted. I dont think Kothar has laid down any rules for minimum pledge of gold. So a question of class system does not rise.
ghulam muhammed wrote:
aqs wrote:Where did you get that officially the gold required to be pledged is only 10%,
Read my post carefully, the "10% pledge gold" is an extract from the "Qard-e-Hasanah TRUST DEED" duly registered in toronto. For more details, click on the link and read the full Trust Deed.
I am not able to open the link.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 am

alik wrote:ppl
wht ever aqs said is rubbish!!
all the qrdan-de hassan money is used only by super rich ppl in dubai.......infact at time of the construction boom,the hamidi,abu fazals..takseen etc(so called shiekhs of dubai) would get grants to clearing 100s of thier shipping documents,with cuts in profit to ppl who would organize the same....
I have already posted the link on how to avail the qarzan hasana, in the past people might have used the funds for their personnel motives but every day efforts are being made to bring it in line and to made it more transparent and people centric.
alik wrote:i did approach kinara bhaisaheb once for rs 800000 loan for to buy a house in pune......all he said and did was-phikar naa karo khudaa aapse and directed me to this team who said gold of equivalent amount,papers of the hosue,three gurantors in dubai....damid if i had gold worth 8lacs why wud i approach them..
however touch would i did pick up a loan from the bank and currently in the last year to clear my installments....
so how would you give a loan to some one who approaches you, definitely you will need some collateral if you dont know the person on personnel basis. same was asked of you and instead of finding a solution you went with the easy way and took loan on interest. Now how much was that right is left on your conscious.

alik wrote:they give loan to the needy as if maula and company have toiled hard for these funds under the sun....
and Mr.aqs why dont you tell about the commercial building which dubai jamaat was building on land given by AL ghuwair family to maula in quasis dubai free for commity welfare after ashura 1425,to make a centr for the community.....these goons all got together and started this project in which they planned to build a posh society which would have duplex,3-4 bedrooms apts imgaine land is free but sell flats at current market prices ...MR.KINARA tied up with lokhandwala buildrer bombay and the biggies,hamidis hindis,etc were partners in this project these assholes hard registered a company in the name of anujan-e-najmi llc and hard hired a non bohri tele sales executive.....all went wrong when ghuwair came to know about this and was very upset and took back the land....
mr.aqs will come back for sure and tell, i dont know about this? you havent paid the money dont ask?? or like a looser just give it a miss!
First of all the the land was given by Dubai government. and yes their was a plan to make people settle over there as when the Burhani masjid was built their was no Bohra population around that masjid, but as it got delayed and in those times Dubai government was actively pursuing big infrastructure projects so they took the land back as due to financial problems that project was not materialising and not due to Anjumane Najmi's commercial intent. and in return of that land another peace was given which is a bit far from our Masjid but will be developed soon as per the old plan. and as you are from Dubai then you might very well know that whole of Ghurair family is big time Muhib of Aqa Moula(tus). need less to mention that he attends all the functions arranged for public when Syedna(tus) is in Dubai, and was even present in Saifee Hospital inauguration so his taking land back does not hold any truth.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:54 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Both Kinana Bhaisaheb and Qusai Bhaisahed are pretenders....they just frown in front of the community people and try to pretend that they are working their butt off to make DXB and SHJ reach towards an immensable position and simply win the sympathy of gullible Bohras here in this part of Arab gulf....i have been reciding here for more than 28 years and been noticing the renaissance (which is less of learning and most of looting),believe me it's a mess here too. Dubai is one of the most vulnerable place and its a perfect ground for them to breed on. I have seen how Kinana Bhaisaheb has won the hearts of bohras over here, whatever aqs said that he is always availabe and whenever you contact him he is going to answer or atleast call u back. But believe me this is the part of stratergy to show people how responsible he is about the community (Aam Janta ki awaaz), these guys are big tymers man, specially Kinana BS, i have heard he was in big trouble when he had amalat in Mombasa, Kenya, people were fed up of his long chewing gum rubber band elastic bayans and they were also aware of his sinister schemes to transform the Mombasa jamaat, but back in Kenya bohras are smart and they understand what power is, so they decided to get rid of him and got him ransacked and kidnaped, I think Kothar even had to be involved and get some kind of ransom paid. This guy had a bright future, so he got here by the raza mubarak of Syedna, he knew Camels are naive and can be trained as compared to Wild water buffalos of Kenya.So, that is what he has done (pehley logo ka dil jeeto, phir khoon chooso). He has been active in this jamaaat for more than 14 years, he has unhinged many things within the jamaat. He always wears a decent look but always remember what u c is what u don't get. When people of Dubai have some kind of work done through during maulna's visit this guy will not give a damn look at you and treat u like a piece of poop!.......unless ur his beloved chamchas chamchis and heavily obsessed admirers!
Id expect hussain bhai to reply for the above post,
anyways akthair bhai,u mean to say they shooed away kinana bhaisaab for kauser ali bs.........

Right

Unread post by Right » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:Mr. not so right this time,
well i dont have a boss..but willing to work for you if u can satisfy my needs...i have read many poasts but not much has been said bout him.....anyways. i wanted husain bhai's opinion........
Mr Guy

I am not a rich 7 wealthy as your boss, who can satisfy your needs, so i am sorry for your offer . and if you are interested to know more about Khair then open a separate thread and discuss, dont use your cunning tactics of changing the topic.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 am

Right wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:Mr. not so right this time,
Mr Guy

I am not a rich 7 wealthy as your boss, who can satisfy your needs, so i am sorry for your offer . and if you are interested to know more about Khair then open a separate thread and discuss, dont use your cunning tactics of changing the topic.
all the topics here are just mostly timepass(read as lies),,,,,,,,,,,so wat does it matter this or another,,,,,,,,,

Truth Hurts

Unread post by Truth Hurts » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: all the topics here are just mostly timepass(read as lies),,,,,,,,,,,so wat does it matter this or another,,,,,,,,,
Mr. Guy
Yes, it is like your "Timepass Dawoodi Bohra Cult (read as white lie)"

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 am

@guy_sam,

Don't judge other's motives by your own standards. Just because you are here for time pass, others are not. As a five year old child you are just being indulged.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 am

so how would you give a loan to some one who approaches you, definitely you will need some collateral
aqs,

That is the reason why you cannot call this Qard-e-Hasana. If it is Qard-e-Hasana, then the collateral is provided by Allah as per the Quran. So if you insist on calling this Qard-e-Hasana, then either you haven't understood the Quran or you are simply cheating people in the name of Religion.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 pm

anajmi wrote:
so how would you give a loan to some one who approaches you, definitely you will need some collateral
aqs,

That is the reason why you cannot call this Qard-e-Hasana. If it is Qard-e-Hasana, then the collateral is provided by Allah as per the Quran. So if you insist on calling this Qard-e-Hasana, then either you haven't understood the Quran or you are simply cheating people in the name of Religion.

replied under Qardan Hasana thread

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 pm

aqs,

You didn't reply, you just asked another question.