syedna is best of all leaders in todays world

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Conscíous

Re: syedna is best of all leaders in todays world

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:30 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: shakalaka boom boom,
well my top skin is already cut ,,i still have lotta pleasure.its the same with women too..........and pleasure is not in sex it is in love..but ya that all u wont understand anyways......
Your right, I won't understand your religion and sick people like you....... Your leader command you to grow hair on the face and cut off your sister's genital's......... Love and compassion is alien for your kind.. Greed and your Moula is all you know... Only a insane person would follow this crap......... :shock:

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

omabharti wrote:Human
The language and words used in some of the postings are getting out of control. As far as Female Mutilation is concerned it belongs in Islam Today or some other thread. This topic has discussed so many times and in so many places. Aryan Hirsi Ali made a carrer out of this by depicting her local custom as an evil practice in Islam. We do not need to give any more fuel to the fire ignited by Islam Bashers.
Oma,
Yes I understand your concern about abusive language being used and I'm completely refraining from using abusive language. I also agree that members should not use abusive language(I did use 'not so abusive' language once before out of frustration and got warned, so I learned my lesson). I didn't know this topic has already been discussed on another thread, I'll try to find it and read it.
By your post, it sounds like female genital mutilation is supported in Islam, not only in dawoodi bohra community. I have to admit that it is very sad to hear this. Can you please find some references from Quran or scriptures where it is confirmed that this is supported. Porus, Anajmi; you guys might be able to help. Thank you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Human
Let me clarify, I did not say that Quran or Hadith supports this.I do not consider myself a scholar and I leave that to Br.Anjami-Porus,Hussain_KSA and Co.. all I mentioned was Aryan Hirsi Ali's book in which she mentioned about that. BTW Aryan Hirsi Ali is Muslim basher. It is a common practice in Muslim African countries including Egypt as per cultural ritual.

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 pm

omabharti wrote:Human
Let me clarify, I did not say that Quran or Hadith supports this.I do not consider myself a scholar and I leave that to Br.Anjami-Porus,Hussain_KSA and Co.. all I mentioned was Aryan Hirsi Ali's book in which she mentioned about that. BTW Aryan Hirsi Ali is Muslim basher. It is a common practice in Muslim African countries including Egypt as per cultural ritual.
Oma, I did not know about Aryan Hirsi Ali and she's a muslim basher. Also the article I gave is published by WHO and composed by Muhammad Lufti, Al-sabbagh. I do not know Muhammad Lufti, Al-sabbagh either and if they are muslim bashers as well. All I know is, I'm not a muslim basher. However I am totally against the idea of female genital mutilation and I consider WHO as a credible source and would not publish biased articles. They would publish neutral articles backed by medical sciences and statistics.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:32 pm

This topic has been discussed many times before. There is one hadith about the prophet not objecting to a woman doing female circumsicion and I am not sure how strong that hadith is. There is no hadith about the prophet actually asking for it to be performed because it is good or beneficial or anything like that. I am personally not in favor of female circumsicion for misplaced reasons. My daughter will not be going through this.

Human

Unread post by Human » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 am

anajmi wrote:This topic has been discussed many times before. There is one hadith about the prophet not objecting to a woman doing female circumsicion and I am not sure how strong that hadith is. There is no hadith about the prophet actually asking for it to be performed because it is good or beneficial or anything like that. I am personally not in favor of female circumsicion for misplaced reasons. My daughter will not be going through this.
Thanks for the clarification anajmi. I feel good to know that it is not a requirement of Islam for females to be circumcised. Maybe people just do it thinking or assuming it is required when it actually isn't.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 am

BooM wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: shakalaka boom boom,
well my top skin is already cut ,,i still have lotta pleasure.its the same with women too..........and pleasure is not in sex it is in love..but ya that all u wont understand anyways......
Your right, I won't understand your religion and sick people like you....... Your leader command you to grow hair on the face and cut off your sister's genital's......... Love and compassion is alien for your kind.. Greed and your Moula is all you know... Only a insane person would follow this crap......... :shock:
yes our leader in that case all muslims leader rasulullah(sa)commanded to grow facial hair.maybe he was not compassionate according to u.
we cut ours first then make sure our sisters do to for their good.not unlike you do we encourage them to have many sexual partners.fullfil all their physical urges and end up becoming whores............
Last edited by guy_sam2005 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 am

anajmi wrote:There is one hadith about the prophet not objecting to a woman doing female circumsicion and I am not sure how strong that hadith is.
How does one determine if a Hadith is "strong" vs. weak vs. fabricated ?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:00 am

Human wrote:
anajmi wrote:This topic has been discussed many times before. There is one hadith about the prophet not objecting to a woman doing female circumsicion and I am not sure how strong that hadith is. There is no hadith about the prophet actually asking for it to be performed because it is good or beneficial or anything like that. I am personally not in favor of female circumsicion for misplaced reasons. My daughter will not be going through this.
Thanks for the clarification anajmi. I feel good to know that it is not a requirement of Islam for females to be circumcised. Maybe people just do it thinking or assuming it is required when it actually isn't.
he said he is not sure.......this is not conclusive.........

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:01 am

A strong hadith is one where there is a strong and reliable chain of narrators leading back to the prophet. A weak hadith is one where the chain is weak and a link cannot be properly verified. A fabricated hadith would be one which would go against the quran or would contradict other strong hadiths of the prophet. These 3 sentences in no way do justice to the question "What is a strong hadith?". Books have been written on how to classify hadiths.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: yes our leader in that case all muslims leader rasulullah(sa)commanded to grow facial hair.maybe he was not compassionate according to u.
we cut ours first then make sure our sisters do to for their good.not unlike you do we encourage them to have many sexual partners.fullfil all their physical urges and end up becoming whores............
guy_sam2005,,
You are not a Muslim, so stop lying!!......... You, sick fanatics don't look like any other Muslims!!........... You don't pray with any other Muslims!!............ You don't speak, like any other Muslims!!!..........You are a pathetic MUMIN and not a Muslim. ....... When someone asks you; "How are you doing? You thank your syedna and not Rasulullah (Saw) or Allah, so you can't be a Muslim..........

I'm sure when you think of Allah, it's your narcissist syedna you picture.

Your syedna is the most compassionate Leader in the world. He is always brings love and joy ....He's always hugging/kissing and playing with children.. Visiting farms to feed animals and enjoy there affectation.. Visiting the sick and giving to the poor...

Syedna is the BEsT :wink:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:02 am

boom,
i apologise for my rough language.........the only difference between u and me is ideologies......
back to the argument...there are many sects in muslims how can u be sure u on right path..all we know bout islam is hearsay only............

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:boom,
the only difference between u and me is ideologies......
Your ideology is evil and sinister. Love and joy is a sin for your kind. Chest beating and chanting after your bhagwan is your life.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:37 am

boom,
ok maybe we are,but then wats bothering you???????our religion beliefs or our monetary involvments?

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:36 am

ok maybe we are,but then wats bothering you???????our religion beliefs or our monetary involvments?
guy_sam2005,
Hmmm,, Everything I guess...... You abde slaves are enemy's of humanity and your cause in life is to bring darkness, grief, horror and pain to mankind :cry: .
Only a sick person would want to live life without joy and pleasure :oops:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 am

BooM wrote:
guy_sam2005,
Hmmm,, Everything I guess...... You abde slaves are enemy's of humanity and your cause in life is to bring darkness, grief, horror and pain to mankind :cry: .
so dont live..u are born free...
so now wats bothering you?

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: so dont live..u are born free...
so now wats bothering you?
Your behavior just shows, how arrogant and sick this syedna cult is :oops:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 am

arrey,when we dont have a problem why do we complain yaar,u have one and its solution is to leave,we dont need u as our hadi and rehbar,when we do ill cal u......worry bout humanity where they want someone to take care of them..we realy dont,thanks for your concern anyways but noonethe less we dont need u as a captaian of our ship.......

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:arrey,when we dont have a problem why do we complain yaar,u have one and its solution is to leave,we dont need u as our hadi and rehbar,when we do ill cal u......worry bout humanity where they want someone to take care of them..we realy dont,thanks for your concern anyways but noonethe less we dont need u as a captaian of our ship.......
Huh ?? :roll:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 am

actually the reply was 4 ur post on another thread..

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:arrey,when we dont have a problem why do we complain yaar,u have one and its solution is to leave,we dont need u as our hadi and rehbar,when we do ill cal u......worry bout humanity where they want someone to take care of them..we realy dont,thanks for your concern anyways but noonethe less we dont need u as a captaian of our ship.......
I don't speak your stupid dawaat ni zaban language, unless you don't want me to answer you back??

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:09 am

Abdes really your Diai is the best leader...

Where is his name on this website

http://acommonword.com/index.php?lang=en&page=pictures

or this

http://www.famousmuslims.com/leaders.htm

He still has time to go to Jordan and buy his way into the list ie is if The King accepts to be bribed

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:49 am

It is the frog-in-the-well mentality amongst the abdes. They think the world agrees with their delusions.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 am

Smart wrote:It is the frog-in-the-well mentality amongst the abdes. They think the world agrees with their delusions.
Lol. You are completely wrong man. We dont think what the world agrees with our delusions. Its rather we dont care what the world think. Answer that...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 05, 2010 10:58 am

profastian wrote:
Its rather we dont care what the world think. Answer that...
then why do you care what we think of fools like you and those who lead you into that foolishness?? answer that... :mrgreen:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu May 06, 2010 2:30 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
profastian wrote:
Its rather we dont care what the world think. Answer that...
then why do you care what we think of fools like you and those who lead you into that foolishness?? answer that... :mrgreen:
Well you do care. or are rather jealous. thats why this forum. Otherwise why dont leave the dawat and live in peace.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 06, 2010 3:05 am

^
What a typical stupid abde riposte to AZ's post. Do you think the daawat is your and your master's personal property. that you are asking the progressives to leave?

Your master is trying hard to convert the daawat into his personal property, which the progressives are resisting. Allah did not bring islam to the world through Rasulallah, to enable some usurpers to convert it into Burhanuddin and Sons Pvt. Ltd. And you think that the chamchas of B & S Pvt. Ltd. only will go to jannat? Please, do you take Allah to be a fool?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu May 06, 2010 4:27 am

Smart wrote: Do you think the daawat is your and your master's personal property.
Of course, Daawat is the property of the DAI. Hence the work DAAWAT. There is no Daawat without DAI.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 am

^
Thanks for exposing yourself. Sorry, buddy no sense is discussing anything with you. Your ignorance is really really ear-splitting loud.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu May 06, 2010 7:54 am

BooM wrote:
guy_sam2005,
Very well said Boom! I fully agree with you!! Only a sick person would want to live life without joy and pleasure in other words these guys are denying LIFE... going against nature!