Mississauga Amil

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
questions

Mississauga Amil

Unread post by questions » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 pm

The Mississauga Amil has 15 days to leave the country. He is being replaced by someone from LA, perhaps a BS.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Mississauga Amil

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:07 pm

questions wrote:The Mississauga Amil has 15 days to leave the country. He is being replaced by someone from LA, perhaps a BS.
questions,
how did you come by this news? is it true? i havent heard it so far, so find it a bit hard to believe...

questions

Unread post by questions » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:05 pm

I should have clarified. Apparently, he has announced it himself over the weekend at one event, so it is true . It seems some jamaat members have got a petition going to get him to stay. Now if this an order from the kothar as he has put it, then the petition is like talking in a foreign tongue!The only place where a petition can be useful is against the Canadian government, which could only mean that some hera pheri in accounts etc has been caught.

So again, the news about his leaving and the petition is correct, the rest is speculation.

'sauga dude

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Assalam aleykum,

The news is true. He announced it himself in the majlis on Friday. He has been posted to Dahod, India. He is leaving tomorrow.

The reason behind the sudden move I understand is that the Muslim Association heard about his bayaan on Salgiraah eve when he compared moulana to Rasulallah and have lodged a complaint. It was a very sudden move. His daughters were in tears on Friday because they had just been told that they had 3 days to leave.

The petition being signed is by the ladies and it is merely ask his daughters and wife to be given some more time to wind up and finish the school term.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 am

Mississauga Bohras Mubarak badi and Fateh Mubin well done and celebrate and make hay while it shines

Make sure before a replacement is finalized you make "welcoming" arrangements through your MPs and government officials. Make sure he gets a "good" character reference for immigration and visa !!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

'sauga dude,

this story doesnt sound right... how would a complaint by a 'muslim association' lead to the kothar undertaking an emergency transfer of the amil? which muslim association and complained to whom? the immigration, or to mississauga jamaat, or to kothar? why would the immigration care about what the amil says about syedna and since when did the kothar care about complaints from the sunnis about comparisons between syedna and Allah, unless it is accompanied by arm twisting and political pressure.

there is much more than meets the eye here... my feeling is that his visa must not have been renewed, as someone had mistakenly reported here a few months ago, and the jamaat must have lost its fight with immigration. it is only in such cases that a very quick deadline is given, leave, or else get declared an absconder and face legal consequences when apprehended.

for that matter, i had, as i had promised on the thread 'sajda tujhe wajib hai', written to ISNA in Canada, and their USA headquarters too, about the open shirk of the bohras and their leader. also to several other mainstream muslim bodies in the gulf, india and elsewhere. i would be flattering myself if any of my missives got such a quick and bold action!

this is north america and there is a legal process to everything. the amil is not leaving because of any fancy conjectures, either he was asked to leave by CIC or by kothar.

'sauga dude

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:this story doesnt sound right... how would a complaint by a 'muslim association' lead to the kothar undertaking an emergency transfer of the amil? which muslim association and complained to whom? the immigration, or to mississauga jamaat, or to kothar? why would the immigration care about what the amil says about syedna and since when did the kothar care about complaints from the sunnis about comparisons between syedna and Allah, unless it is accompanied by arm twisting and political pressure.
Assalam aleykum Al Zulfiqar,

I do not know the real reason behind why the Amil has been removed from Mississauga. All I can confirm to you is that during the majlis on Friday April 23, 2010 on the wafaat of Mawlatena Fatema (AS), the Amil himself announced that he had been posted to Dahod, India and was leaving in 3 days.

All I can say is whatever the reason behind it was, good riddance!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 pm

'sauga dude wrote:
All I can say is whatever the reason behind it was, good riddance!
i wholeheartedly agree. this should be an eyeopener to all bohra jamaats throught the western world and a strong signal to the kothar, not to mess around with bohras through their arrogant and high-handed amils.

in fact, almost all the credit goes to that courageous bohra brother who decided to take no more and boldly circulated a petition so openly and daringly, sent it to bombay, gave a copy to the amil and sent it on the canadian immigration. his name should be written in golden letters as one of the stalwarts who fired a significant shot for reform in north america. wish more bohras got strength and courage like him and those who supported him openly.

as humsafar has been shouting himself hoarse here, there is no point in just coming here and complaining and heaping abuse, or venting in private among friends. do something, get organised, meet your local MP, write to those who matter, take bold action and see how the others join you.

very happy to realise that atleast one solid blow was struck for reform.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:35 pm

this is not a wrestling match, to jab blows on each other. The ideology of our dawat is to be corrected and is very efficiently dome through this site. the people and the bohri community as a whole are now in the light to realize some of the attrocities and corruption that breeds in the so called holy religion and the supporters of his holiness.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 am

you guys are mis-interpreting and mis-under standing each other ...friendly fire !

Lets agree we are diverse in our methods but collectively the objective is the same ..the change

Like a soccer team we have strikers, defenders, mid field but the combination will make us even more powerful lets support each others small victories and do better everyday by learning from each other

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:21 pm

update.

the mississauga amil is still here. i dont know why. but apparently they want to get his son's passport done as he was born here in canada. the ladies had started an appeal to be sent to bombay to allow the amil and his family some more time so he can wind up his affairs and not be asked to leave so abruptly. that arzi seems to have had some effect.

the news doing the rounds is that inspite of the best efforts of the kothar to browbeat the amil's opponents by presenting him a shawl when a zaada was here in muharram, and further getting him an MKD on occasion of syedna's salgirah, so that the opponents feel that kothar is solidly behind him and that they shud leave him alone, the amil's last shirk-filled and over exaggerated comments praising syedna on salgirah eve were the last straw, and were perhaps secretly recorded by a bohra and conveyed to the muslim canadian congress. upon hearing the tape and getting eyewitness statements from several who corroborated the story, the office bearers of the MCC contacted both the toronto amil and the culprit, the amil of mississauga and confronted them both with proof. they were asked to explain in the light of islam, how such utterances could be justified and why bohras should not be declared as apostates and mushriqs.

alarmed by this, the toronto amil, who is very highly placed in bombay being the son of the maazoon, made frantic calls and the culprit was instantly sacked and asked to pack up. the news is that the amil of san jose, california, is being transferred here in a hurry to fill the gap. he is already in the USA, is security cleared and his visa will go much faster and without too many hassles.

it seems that a "welcoming committee" is being prepared by the rebel group to set the tone this time right from the very beginning. wish them all the best!! :D

saif

Unread post by saif » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Breaking News:
We understand that the disgraced Aamil Attari of Mississauga, Ontario who has been given his marching orders and walking papers by Kothar and or the Canadian Immigration is now defying them and refusing to move out from Canada; and hence his successor from San Jose California USA, Yamani, cannot move from there either. MUTINY on the Bohri Bounty Train!!!

saif

Re: Mississauga Amil : Hurray! Good riddance of better rubbi

Unread post by saif » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Good riddance of better rubbish. The corrupt Aamil Attari (or was is it Hattari?) has gone, at last!!!

"Vada to Janab Amilsaheb and family ‏
Mumineen may come to do Vada to Janab Amilsaheb at the airport, he is leaving on Wednesday July 14th (Insha'Allah) at 18.55 hrs by British Airways Flight BA 0092 L to London from Pearson Airport Terminal 3. The ideal time to be present is between 4.45 - 5.15pm"

Source:
http://www.mississaugajamaat.com/

And now Mississauga Jamaat has to unfortunately contend with another selfish,corrupt, immoral and heartless
Sheikh Yamani of San José Jamaat, damnit!!!!