where has hades gone?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
charmingrose

where has hades gone?

Unread post by charmingrose » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

i read this forum quite a bit.i liked hades posts.i also like post of porus brother.hades why have you stopped posting?

Human

Re: where has hades gone?

Unread post by Human » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 pm

^
Porus is a quran and islamic scholar, so his posts are always informative and good.
However if you liked Hades' posts, its time you visited a psychiatrist! His input was nothing but rubbish and senseless arguements. I hope you'd have better inputs or arguements (if you're an orthodox abde) than Hades.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:52 am

liking someone's posts is a personal choice..or is it jealousy that ur name aint mentioned..........

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:02 am

^
Logic is not a personal choice. It is not jealousy or hatred or difference of opinion that matters. Just look at the posts and you will realise the difference in the way aqs is treated as compared to hades or for that matter you are.

Differences of opinion are acceptable. Looking from the way Human has responded to aqs, it is clearly not jealousy on his part. If you read hades' posts and others response to him including mine, you will realise why anybody missing hades is fit for psychiatric treatment.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:23 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:liking someone's posts is a personal choice..or is it jealousy that ur name aint mentioned..........
guy_sam,
Smart has given you a fitting reply. It makes me laugh how you think about jealousy. If someone mentions my name on a forum where most of the people are hiding their true identity, should I feel proud of myself? Or rather if someone doesn't mention my name and mentions someone else's name in praise, should I feel jealous? There is no big deal. I'm not here for getting praises, you should already know that from my email I sent you. Hell, if I was jealous, I would have said the same about Porus' posts too. But everyone knows that whatever porus posts is all very informative stuff backed up by solid references. Porus' posts and Hades' posts are like poles apart! There's no comparision and thus it baffles me as to how if a person admires what Porus posts, also admires what Hades posts! My suggestion to charmingrose about visiting a psychiatrist was only a honest advise because according to his post there's some serious lack of sanity.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 am

id really like to know which side of the rope is charming rose....................

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:id really like to know which side of the rope is charming rose....................
The way I see it, we are all dawoodi bohras. A minority of which are trying to fight the lies in the system whereas majority prefer to stay in the comfort zone. There are no sides of the rope, all are dawoodi bohras with some indulging in human worship (majority) while others refuising to do so(minority).

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 am

yea precisely..still my question remains for cr

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:id really like to know which side of the rope is charming rose....................
sammy dude, while charming rose figures that one out, i can tell you with certainty where the rope is for you.

its around yr abde syedna neck.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:46 am

human
Porus is a quran and islamic scholar, so his posts are always informative and good.
However if you liked Hades' posts, its time you visited a psychiatrist! His input was nothing but rubbish and senseless arguements. I hope you'd have better inputs or arguements (if you're an orthodox abde) than Hades.

i like his input very much.his thinking matched somewhat to mine.he is logical and a neutral.

you can call me orthodox.i follow the teachings prsecirbed 1400 yrs ago.if you are muslim then you are as orthodox as me..

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 am

i got a private msg frm someone who want to remain anoymous.the pm said hades has been banned permanently. and ask me to ask to admin why was he banned. the cowardness of the moderaters will come out and it wil be fun.i also think that reform ppl want the system to remain transperant then why ban neutral lik hades ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 am

I do not see any reason why Hades would have been banned by Administration, Before posting this accusation, did you try to clarify from the Administration if it was true, or are you another trouble maker sent to create Fitna.I am sure Administration will respond in due time. Read your own post on the another thread and learn from that
Charmirose
Mohammed saw said tht the accuser is himself doing shirk .you are the accuser.do tauba

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:02 am

charmingrose wrote: i like his input very much.his thinking matched somewhat to mine.he is logical and a neutral.
Hades was neutral? Did you visit the psychiatrist yet or not?
Hades in claiming that he's not a dawoodi bohra or a muslim, still kept on supporting orthodox views through and through and kept up his stupid arguements.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 am

I agree with omabharti. Hades should not have been banned by the Administration. People like Hades should be given ample opportunity to display their stupidity over and over again. If Admin has banned Hades, I would urge them to life the ban.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Made a mistake in my previous post.
I would urge them to life the ban.
should say - I would urge them to lift the ban.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:52 pm

I have a feeling that charmingrose is hades in a new virtual avatar. On one hand hades was an atheist, who asked for proof of so many things, including the existence of Allah, but on the other hand defended all the wrongdoings of the Kothar, which I feel is schizophrenic. I even mentioned this once in a post. The mention of porus is just a red herring.

Now after he was cornered and caught out and ran away, we have c_r defending him. No sane person in his senses would defend his inconsistencies, so my conclusion.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Br. Smart and Br. Anjami
I think this topic is irrelevent. If he was banned there has to be reason because Administration does NOT ban people unless they are irrelevent or irresponsible
I think they should LOCK this thread for good

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:18 am

I do not see any reason why Hades would have been banned by Administration, Before posting this accusation, did you try to clarify from the Administration if it was true, or are you another trouble maker sent to create Fitna.I am sure Administration will respond in due time. Read your own post on the another thread and learn from that
Charmirose
Mohammed saw said tht the accuser is himself doing shirk .you are the accuser.do tauba

you should learn the diff btween shirk and askin a ques.i also do not see any reason fr hades ban.that is why i ask that pm person to give me proof.i got this in reply. http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5724 ... enshot.jpg

i do nt understand why is admin taking time to reply if he was not banned.there must be modeaters also over here.they can also clarify .

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:21 am

i like his input very much.his thinking matched somewhat to mine.he is logical and a neutral.
[/quote]
Hades was neutral? Did you visit the psychiatrist yet or not?
Hades in claiming that he's not a dawoodi bohra or a muslim, still kept on supporting orthodox views through and through and kept up his stupid arguements.

i read many of his posts.he did nt support bohra views.he was very neutral and ppl could see that he was an outsider with a good knowledge of our religion.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:23 am

Br. Smart and Br. Anjami
I think this topic is irrelevent. If he was banned there has to be reason because Administration does NOT ban people unless they are irrelevent or irresponsible
I think they should LOCK this thread for good[/quote]

irrelevant is subjective bharti.ppl with every view should be able to post here.after all you ppl want transperancy and there should be a reason given for bans in open so everythin is clear.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:25 am

]I have a feeling that charmingrose is hades in a new virtual avatar. On one hand hades was an atheist, who asked for proof of so many things, including the existence of Allah, but on the other hand defended all the wrongdoings of the Kothar, which I feel is schizophrenic. I even mentioned this once in a post. The mention of porus is just a red herring.

Now after he was cornered and caught out and ran away, we have c_r defending him. No sane person in his senses would defend his inconsistencies, so my conclusion.[/quote]

from what i saw.it was u who run away frm discussion with him.he is right when he said that no proof is required in islam.everthin is based on faith n belief.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 am

I agree with omabharti. Hades should not have been banned by the Administration. People like Hades should be given ample opportunity to display their stupidity over and over again. If Admin has banned Hades, I would urge them to life the ban.[/quote]

anajmi that was kind of u to say.admin should listen to old timer like you.and give reason for unjustified ban.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 am

anajmi,

bravo! you are now getting support from the most unexpected quarters. i suggest you take rose's advice and in gratitude add her name to the list of people who should never be banned from this forum. Please amend your plea to admin which i am reproducing here:

"People like Hades should be given ample opportunity to display their stupidity over and over again."

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Sat May 01, 2010 7:27 am

anajmi,

bravo! you are now getting support from the most unexpected quarters. i suggest you take rose's advice and in gratitude add her name to the list of people who should never be banned from this forum. Please amend your plea to admin which i am reproducing here:

"People like Hades should be given ample opportunity to display their stupidity over and over again."[/quote]

credit where it is due.he say a fair thing and i agreed.why are u causin fitna here ? i think admin n mod dont even care about this forum.or else they would have answer till now.or the pm person was right.admin are cowardly .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 01, 2010 9:17 am

^
crose
Do you have love affair with Hades, You are the only one who wants to know what happened to him/her, No one really cares
and this is my last posting on this matter.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat May 01, 2010 9:54 am

charmingrose wrote:I do not see any reason why Hades would have been banned by Administration, Before posting this accusation, did you try to clarify from the Administration if it was true, or are you another trouble maker sent to create Fitna.I am sure Administration will respond in due time. Read your own post on the another thread and learn from that
Charmirose

you should learn the diff btween shirk and askin a ques.i also do not see any reason fr hades ban.that is why i ask that pm person to give me proof.i got this in reply. http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5724 ... enshot.jpg

i do nt understand why is admin taking time to reply if he was not banned.there must be modeaters also over here.they can also clarify .
This screen shot proves that hades has had a virtual change of gender and is back. How else do you provide private information. Proves my contention.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 01, 2010 10:42 am

good find smart. hades has been found with his pants down and his new avatar, this charming rose, with her ... forget it, lets not go there...

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Sat May 01, 2010 12:15 pm

^
crose
Do you have love affair with Hades, You are the only one who wants to know what happened to him/her, No one really cares
and this is my last posting on this matter.[/quote]

is this how you talk to woman ? learn sme manners before askin irrelevant question n divertin a serious topic of unfair modin.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Sat May 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Charmirose

i do nt understand why is admin taking time to reply if he was not banned.there must be modeaters also over here.they can also clarify .[/quote]

This screen shot proves that hades has had a virtual change of gender and is back. How else do you provide private information. Proves my contention.[/quote]

this shws u dont even read.i get a pm frm a person who wants to be anonmous and this is the proof i get when i asked further.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Sat May 01, 2010 12:24 pm

good find smart. hades has been found with his pants down and his new avatar, this charming rose, with her ... forget it, lets not go there...[/quote]

you do not have any manners in talking to woman.u must feel good on ganging up on woman here.