views on dhadi n topi

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Conscíous

Re: views on dhadi n topi

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:08 pm

anajmi wrote:BooM,

It is one thing to object Syedna forcing people to keep a beard, but entirely a different thing to make fun of people who have beards with comments such as these. Keeping a beard is a Sunnah of the Prophet (saw) of Islam. You may not believe in him and that is ok. But you grow hair on your face just like everyone else does. The only problem is that you do not think your face is any different from your dick.
Anajmi,
I see no differences between the hair which grows around my genitals and those young Abdes have on their faces :cry: .
I believe, a beard looks and grows much better after it has been shaved a couple of time :wink: .

Only a sick person wound want to see, young boys with their face covered with Pubic hair :shock:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 pm

I believe, only a sick person can think of facial hair as pubic hair.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 pm

anajmi wrote:I believe, only a sick person can think of facial hair as pubic hair.
anajmi,
Any normal person wound become sick, being born in this cult :cry:

Don't try to put words in my mouth, which aren't. I meant, they LOOK like pubic hair :lol: and I'm sure they FEEL like pubic hair too :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Who better to know what your face feels like than you yourself!!

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:20 pm

anajmi wrote:Who better to know what your face feels like than you yourself!!
yepp, your very right :wink: and no one should command another humanbeing how his face should look :x

I can't even imagine the horror to weak up everyday for the rest of my life, with a mask on my face :oops:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 pm

and no one should command another humanbeing how his face should look
Maybe you should learn something from your own statements. Do not command how others should look like by insulting their looks. You are no better than any idiot abde out there.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 pm

BooM wrote:I still can't understand, what kind of beauty syedna sees in young boys with pubic hair on the facial area ??
boom,

you are way out of line here.. in your haste to denounce everything the syedna endorses, you are insulting islam and hurting the cause of reform. vulgarity and lewdness are not required to prove your point.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
BooM wrote:I still can't understand, what kind of beauty syedna sees in young boys with pubic hair on the facial area ??
boom,

you are way out of line here.. in your haste to denounce everything the syedna endorses, you are insulting islam and hurting the cause of reform. vulgarity and lewdness are not required to prove your point.
Al Zulfiqar,
Point taken :wink: I'll be more careful in the future..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

While the abdes on this forum are all out defending the 'dadhi' imposed by their master but the dai himself is silent and willingly allows certain bohras who dont sport a beard (thereby disobeying his farman) to do salams to him. Needless to say that these men must certainly be highly influential and above all extremely wealthy. So one can have his way provided he knows where to pull to the (purse) strings.

See photographs No.14 and 20. below:

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 am

^
The pics seem to have been removed.

zoeb

Unread post by zoeb » Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 am

Untrimmed Dadhi, no matter how awaful one looks, Jannat is Guaranteed.
So folks what are you waiting for?

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed May 05, 2010 12:42 pm

one must take a lesson from the happenings of faisal shezad. was completely brainwashed by the fanatic mullas. just as the abdes are brainwashed by the fanatic kothari mullas of bohrism. Faisal also was asked to keep a beared by his village mulla. This dadhi,topi and riddda is not islamic.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 05, 2010 12:49 pm

mumin,

So the biggest lesson you took from faisal shezad's case was to not listen to mullas when they tell you to grow beards? How about not listening to them when it comes to blowing up innocents? From this I can conclude that the lesson one draws from this case is just that which suits your own personal agenda. You don't want to grow a beard so that is the lesson you learnt from this case.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Smart wrote:The pics seem to have been removed.
Bro Smart,

I just rechecked by clicking on that site, the pictures are very much there. Try again now before they are actually removed.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed May 05, 2010 5:58 pm

The pictures are still there with and without dadhi. Also check the ebsites of Paris jamaat and mombasa jamaat. men without dadhi doing salam to Dai is not uncommon.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

seriously,
I really want to know the hidden meaning behind this dhadi?? :roll: I believe their is a sinister reason, that's why ALL Muslim and syedna "fanatics" are so obsessed with it.

And please don't tell me, because the Prophet (saw) had one, so should we.
There were a few things the Prophet (saw) did that was considered normal 1400 years ago, but NOT in today's world.

I'm not here to Bash on Islam or the Prophet (saw)..

And to you Abde-syedna,
Why can't a young Abde shave away those curly facial hair and grow a normal looking dhadi?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 06, 2010 3:33 am

zoeb wrote:Untrimmed Dadhi, no matter how awaful one looks, Jannat is Guaranteed.
So folks what are you waiting for?
Jannat in exchange for hair on your face. What an awesome and easy trade. You mean to say Fidel Castro, Lenin, Bulganin, Charles Darwin and such other atheists will go to jannat, inspite of their disbelief, just because they sported a beard?

What fantastic reasoning!

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu May 06, 2010 8:11 am

And to you Abde-syedna,
Why can't a young Abde shave away those curly facial hair and grow a normal looking dhadi?

BOOM

The irony is.... these young abdes are actually proud of their looks, the rough looking beard gives them a kick .. pretty much sadistic I suppose! I met an old friend of mine after a gap of nearly 15 years, At first, I couldn't recognize him..... then after careful observation.. I got him.... His face was fully covered with jet black, curly dirty looking beard... resembling a bee hive...lol .... He was actually very proud of his looks!!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

To top it all, they claim
"Chehra par su raunak chhe, su noor chhe"

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 am

like_minded wrote:And to you Abde-syedna,

BOOM

The irony is.... these young abdes are actually proud of their looks, the rough looking beard gives them a kick .. pretty much sadistic I suppose! I met an old friend of mine after a gap of nearly 15 years, At first, I couldn't recognize him..... then after careful observation.. I got him.... His face was fully covered with jet black, curly dirty looking beard... resembling a bee hive...lol .... He was actually very proud of his looks!!
^^ lmao :mrgreen:

I really feel pity on the women :cry: , How does one kiss a face covered with curly, sticky hair? It reminds me of a horrible feeling, when I'm enjoying a nice meal and find hair in my mouth :oops:

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Thu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm

mumin said :

one must take a lesson from the happenings of faisal shezad. was completely brainwashed by the fanatic mullas. just as the abdes are brainwashed by the fanatic kothari mullas of bohrism. Faisal also was asked to keep a beared by his village mulla. This dadhi,topi and riddda is not islamic.

----------------

rida , beard n topi is not islamic ? u learn smethin new here everyday .. r u goin to follow up by sayin Mohammed SAW ws nt islamic because he had a beard ? nauzobillah.

u had me fooled fr a minute when i read ur username.bt nice irony u have goin there.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Thu May 06, 2010 1:25 pm

boom said :

Point taken :wink: I'll be more careful in the future.

----------

guess he forgot he wrote this words.he is a desperate guy wonderin bout hw other ppl kiss n all.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Thu May 06, 2010 1:29 pm

like minded said :
BOOM

--------------------

lookin proud is subjective.nw ur makin fun of ur friend here.did u mock him tht time or r u a coward to do behind his back ? also wil u plz post ur own picture here so tht we can see how handsome ur .

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu May 06, 2010 3:53 pm

charmingrose wrote: guess he forgot he wrote this words.he is a desperate guy wonderin bout hw other ppl kiss n all.
Your are the one who is desperate to get attention running around this forum, commenting on everything..

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Thu May 06, 2010 6:15 pm

harming rose. what i said and what you meant are two different things. Yes, dadhi , topi ridda is not islamic in the sense that it is not a mandatory requirement. There is dadhi in religion not religion in dadhi,. I know of people who do not even pray all the mandatory namaz but have a long flowing beard just to impress the mumineen .

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri May 07, 2010 1:02 am

boom said :

Your are the one who is desperate to get attention running around this forum, commenting on everything..

-----------------------

in case u missed it bt the idea of a forum is discussin n commentin on issues.nw perhaps if u r thinkin bout hw ppl with beards kiss then this is not the right forum fr u ? anyway u said u will be careful in future.best of luck with that. fool zulfikar once , shame on you.fool zulfikar twice shame on him ..

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri May 07, 2010 1:07 am

mumin said :

harming rose. what i said and what you meant are two different things. Yes, dadhi , topi ridda is not islamic in the sense that it is not a mandatory requirement. There is dadhi in religion not religion in dadhi,. I know of people who do not even pray all the mandatory namaz but have a long flowing beard just to impress the mumineen

-----------------

first of all did u miss puttin c in my username or are u tryin to be childish ? i hve to say if tht is ur intention then ur doin it quite well.wht u said is exactly wht i replied to.anajmi picked up on the same thing too.instead of sayin srry here u r twistin n tryin to say tht anajmi n me are wrong fr nt understandin ur words v well. it is the fault of ppl u knw tht dont pray namaz.blame them if they think tht way.same argument as blme the terrorists fr twistin words n nt islam itself..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 am

first of all did u miss puttin c in my username or are u tryin to be childish ? i hve to say if tht is ur intention then ur doin it quite well.wht u said is exactly wht i replied to.anajmi picked up on the same thing too.instead of sayin srry here u r twistin n tryin to say tht anajmi n me are wrong fr nt understandin ur words v well. it is the fault of ppl u knw tht dont pray namaz.blame them if they think tht way.same argument as blme the terrorists fr twistin words n nt islam itself..
charmingrose,

I should call you charming idiot. do you know how many letters you have omitted in this post of yours? harming rose at least makes sense. What is "tht"? and what is "fr"? (by the way, I know what they are, so please don't try to explain. You obviously are a moron who doesn't get these tongue in cheek remarks) Did they not teach you the spellings in the sabaks you attend? or are you simply being yourself? A half brained nitwit?

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri May 07, 2010 1:22 am

anajmi said :

charmingrose,

I should call you charming idiot. do you know how many letters you have omitted in this post of yours? harming rose at least makes sense. What is "tht"? and what is "fr"? (by the way, I know what they are, so please don't try to explain. You obviously are a moron who doesn't get these tongue in cheek remarks) Did they not teach you the spellings in the sabaks you attend? or are you simply being yourself? A half brained nitwit?

-----------------------

nw i m givin u a benefit of doubt n thinkin maybe ur day has gone bad or the wife hs kicked u out of the house..ur full of vitriol n hate against women.no wonder ur wife must kicked u out.i hv read that u got banned frm this forum earlier.be v careful.ur goin on tht same path again.bt on second thots ur abusin a woman so u would be safe i think..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 07, 2010 1:30 am

Actually, my day was going very well, until I started reading your utter nonsense. Now, please stop giving women a bad name. A coward like you always wants to hide behind her anatomy when confronted with reality.