Salam All

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
rania

Salam All

Unread post by rania » Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Salam ,

There was no introduction thread.So I am making one.I hope it is alright with the owner of the forum.I am a convert to Dawoodi Bohra sect.I hope it is fun debating here and to put across different points of view.Any troublemakers I should be wary of ? :lol:

SBM

Re: Salam All

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Welcome Sr. Rania
Let us hope you are as civil as Br. Aqs is and not as stupid as Sr. C..Rose is.
Can you tell us from what faith did you convert and the reason of conversion.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat May 08, 2010 7:40 am

Welcome Rania :P
rania wrote:I am a convert to Dawoodi Bohra sect.
I feel really sad for your family that they have lost you to this fanatic cult and pity your children :cry:

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 08, 2010 7:47 am

omabharti wrote:Welcome Sr. Rania
Let us hope you are as civil as Br. Aqs is and not as stupid as Sr. C..Rose is.
Can you tell us from what faith did you convert and the reason of conversion.
Salam ,

What does Sr. mean ?

Please do not use me as an excuse to mud sling at others.I converted from Agnosticism and the reason for it are many.Lets just leave it at I finally saw the light. :D

Thanks for the welcome though.

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 08, 2010 7:49 am

BooM wrote:Welcome Rania :P
rania wrote:I am a convert to Dawoodi Bohra sect.
I feel really sad for your family that they have lost you to this fanatic cult and pity your children :cry:

I hope you are not sad enough to contemplate suicide.

Please do not bring my family and children into your childish games.

Can't say I was impressed by your welcome. :P

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat May 08, 2010 8:02 am

rania wrote: I hope you are not sad enough to contemplate suicide.
I'm sad, not sick..
rania wrote: Please do not bring my family and children into your childish games.
Your family and children are going to be affected with the choice you have made..
rania wrote: Can't say I was impressed by your welcome. :P
Dont be..

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:35 am

hi rania,
You already know 1 person to be vary of,another is al.zulfikar.if u dont agree his point of view you automatically become the dumbest person on earth according to him.another is anajmi.i dont know why you should be vary of him but you should be.
well some nice ppl to argue with would be (according to me)
smart,human,oma,husainksa
and some people who have vast imagination wild be isaf and ya nooone can beat az at that.........

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 am

Rania
Since your name sounded as a female (Rania is usually a female name) and to be civil I put Sr. which is short of Sister.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat May 08, 2010 10:36 am

rania wrote:I converted from Agnosticism and the reason for it are many. Lets just leave it at I finally saw the light.
Rania,
Maybe, you could enlighten us with your many reasons :roll:

guy_sam2005,
glad to see you back :D

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat May 08, 2010 11:00 am

Rania interesting chick on the block !

Agnostic to Boharism...surely you are converted due to marriage or just realized wow your parents were Bohras and you are no longer at Uni and need identity and society otherwise you will be really 1 in a million literally to have found reason to join

Bohraism is like a departure lounge in a war torn country, many leave, some change flights, some are stuck because they have no visa or ticket and no where else to go , some are here for the fun as they like airports ...but scary that no arrivals until you came

Sorry I am not the type who throws a welcoming spin..bring a topic on or comment to the so many already very soon we will find out are you an Abde, Prog or Liberal resistance like me

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 08, 2010 11:12 am

omabharti wrote:Rania
Since your name sounded as a female (Rania is usually a female name) and to be civil I put Sr. which is short of Sister.
Okay thanks I did not know the abbreviation of that particular word ! :)

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 08, 2010 11:14 am

BooM wrote:
rania wrote:I converted from Agnosticism and the reason for it are many. Lets just leave it at I finally saw the light.
Rania,

guy_sam2005,

Happy to help your ailing eyesight !
:lol:

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 08, 2010 11:20 am

ozmujaheed wrote:Rania interesting chick on the block !

Agnostic to Boharism...surely you are converted due to marriage or just realized wow your parents were Bohras and you are no longer at Uni and need identity and society otherwise you will be really 1 in a million literally to have found reason to join

Bohraism is like a departure lounge in a war torn country, many leave, some change flights, some are stuck because they have no visa or ticket and no where else to go , some are here for the fun as they like airports ...but scary that no arrivals until you came

Sorry I am not the type who throws a welcoming spin..bring a topic on or comment to the so many already very soon we will find out are you an Abde, Prog or Liberal resistance like me
I already said I am not keen on discussing the reasons for me converting to this Sect but I like your wild theories ! :mrgreen:

You be surprised at how many people join Dawoodi Bohra sect.And it is certainly not like the picture you have tried to conjure of a departure lounge ( WTF? ) in a war torn country.It is thriving and numbers are adding up quite well to it.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat May 08, 2010 11:28 am

rania wrote
You be surprised at how many people join Dawoodi Bohra sect.And it is certainly not like the picture you have tried to conjure of a departure lounge ( WTF? ) in a war torn country.It is thriving and numbers are adding up quite well to it.
Interesting! Could you please give some references for your statement that people are joining the Dawoodi Bohra sect in large numbers?

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 08, 2010 11:29 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:hi rania,
You already know 1 person to be vary of,another is al.zulfikar.if u dont agree his point of view you automatically become the dumbest person on earth according to him.another is anajmi.i dont know why you should be vary of him but you should be.
well some nice ppl to argue with would be (according to me)
smart,human,oma,husainksa
and some people who have vast imagination wild be isaf and ya nooone can beat az at that.........
Hi guy_sam2005

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the heads up ! :)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 08, 2010 12:51 pm

rania wrote:
You be surprised at how many people join Dawoodi Bohra sect.
yes, i wud be... !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat May 08, 2010 3:20 pm

rania wrote:
BooM wrote: Rania,
guy_sam2005,

Happy to help your ailing eyesight !
:lol:
Your welcome :D

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 am

BooM wrote:
Rania,

guy_sam2005,
glad..really...rula diya yaar :D ..anyways i regularly read...dont have time to post despite an urge to..............

rania

Unread post by rania » Sun May 09, 2010 10:10 am

Smart wrote:
rania wrote
Interesting! Could you please give some references for your statement that people are joining the Dawoodi Bohra sect in large numbers?
Before that , could you find my quote where I mentioned ' Large numbers ' ? :roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 09, 2010 10:14 am

Rania
Awww sweetie you must be a person suffering from the small-dick syndrome !
What do you have against ' transsexuals ' ? Did your last wife had a bigger dick than yours love ?
If you haven't grasped it yet . the assumption that you have a small-dick syndrome is calculated by your pleas asking for who is going to take me down.Obviously you lack confidence and you are not man enough ! :oops:
I do not know which culture did you convert but if this is the language converted Abdes use,
I am sure Br. Aqs and Guy_Sam sure would have problems. I did welcome you and wished that you will be civil but it did not take more than few posts to show your true colors.
This is not lady like talk and I do hope administration can delete that unwanted language

rania

Unread post by rania » Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am

Omabharti one more thing , having read some of the exchanges between ' charmingrose ' ( LADY ) and others , it is indeed surprising and hypocritical on your part to tell her to not talk about ' tamiz ' when she objected to be called names and abused by the progressive bohras ( or people who are not abdes )

Like I said , you are nothing but a hypocrite who is now asking the admin to delete the unwanted language in my post but failed to show your fake outrage when charmingrose was being called a ' moron ' and other names !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 09, 2010 11:49 am

rania,

Attacking the head is ok. But below the waste is a little bit more frowned upon. So when I called charmingrose a moron, I was referring to her head. Try to stay above the waist if possible, otherwise, some of us over here can go below the waist just as well.

rania

Unread post by rania » Sun May 09, 2010 12:26 pm

anajmi wrote:rania,

Attacking the head is ok. But below the waste is a little bit more frowned upon. So when I called charmingrose a moron, I was referring to her head. Try to stay above the waist if possible, otherwise, some of us over here can go below the waist just as well.

You made a contradiction in your first line in your laughable post justifying some type of abuses.Your first sentence says something is ' ok ' and in the second sentence you said another type of abuse is a little bit more frowned upon which means that the first something is frowned upon although not in the same vein according to your opinion. :lol:

Also your own opinion is null and void if the owner of the forum confirms attacking the head is not alright here ! :wink:

Is this like a ' Group Hang ' over here ? Are you too cowardly to be Independent and need your mates to biggie you up ?

Anajmi I will really make it simple for you and your mates and others , Do not attack me or provoke me because I certainly don't mind replying back 10 times harsher ! :lol:

Out of curiosity , ' tranny ' is above the waist or below it ? :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 09, 2010 3:30 pm

rania,

I am not going to attack you because of the massive case of pathological hemorrhoids that I fear I might get if I do.

I don't know what "tranny" is. Either you know one or are one. Please explain it to us.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 09, 2010 7:14 pm

rania wrote:
Smart wrote: Interesting! Could you please give some references for your statement that people are joining the Dawoodi Bohra sect in large numbers?
Before that , could you find my quote where I mentioned ' Large numbers ' ? :roll:

rania,

I am having difficulty following your posts. Are you asking where you mentioned "Large numbers"? Which obviously means you didn't mention "Large numbers". Which would mean that outsiders are not accepting bohraism in large numbers. But you also said that
You be surprised at how many people join Dawoodi Bohra sect
So what does that mean? Did you just contradict yourself? Or is that Lisaan-e-dawat? You also said
It is thriving and numbers are adding up quite well to it.
, but these numbers are not "Large Numbers" so what kind of numbers are they? You seem to be good at measuring so can you give a good number? I am not attacking you, so please, please do not be harsh.
I converted from Agnosticism and the reason for it are many. Lets just leave it at I finally saw the light.
Can you tell us what light you saw? And please do not aide my ailing eyesight. I think you are a liar and a moron. Can we just leave it at that? Please do not attack me back cause if you do I might consider you to be a blind idiot who cannot read "Can we just leave it at that." Please do not be harsh. I am just trying to figure out how a fool (agnostic) can see the light and become a bigger fool (abde).

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun May 09, 2010 11:20 pm

rania wrote:
Smart wrote: Interesting! Could you please give some references for your statement that people are joining the Dawoodi Bohra sect in large numbers?
Numbers are adding up quite well = large numbers. I presumed you know English, but I stand corrected for assuming that you know it.

On the other hand, why avoid giving the relevant reference instead of nit picking? Please go ahead and provide it.

Human

Unread post by Human » Sun May 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Smart, Oma, Oz, AZ and anajmi,

This new 'rania' guy sounds a bit like 'Hades'/'Danish'. Or might I say a bit too much.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 10, 2010 12:08 am

Too much???? Someone who gets to measuring the size of people's dicks in the first couple of days on this board can be considered to have nothing to offer on the intellectual front. She (he?? it??) will be gone faster than you can say "6 inches" if the Admin doesn't ban me again.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:58 am

anajmi wrote:rania,

is thi a boxing match.....well then you guys have been knocked out long back...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 10, 2010 7:08 am

Guy_Sam
Do you approve the language used by Rania,(Describing anatomy ) Plain YES or NO..
I am not going to involve myself in debating with her/him. I have spoken against people who use abusive and foul language on this forum.