Phishing (A must read miracle!)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
like_minded

Phishing (A must read miracle!)

Unread post by like_minded » Thu May 06, 2010 1:23 am

Following interview of Shaikh Turabbhai Potia, Mumbai,
by Mudar Patherya

We have a tradition in the family. We present taazi (fresh) fish to Huzurala on the pehli taarikh of each month – wherever he is in the world. The tradition is challenging; it requires one to network with global shipping and delivery agents. The result is that whenever fish is placed in the thaal on pehli taarikh, Huzurala generally enquires ‘Turabbhai yeh mokli?’

When Huzurala is in India, the specie – Tikru, easily available in Mumbai - is specific. Whenever Huzurala enquires about the specie, my reply is standard: “Allah ek, Quran ek, Nabi ek, Wasi ek, Dai ek, ane aa bhi ek – naam chhey Tikru.” And each time Huzurala smiles. Just smiles.

Something interesting happened some years ago. Aqa Maula was in Austria and my agent was away in Zanzibar. I missed my pehli taarikh deadline. Surprisingly, I got a call late into the night from a Qasre-Aali sahib who said, “Maula ney tamari machchi mili, ghanu tasty hathu aney Huzurala tamara haq ma dua keedhi chhey.”

I was confused; neither of my agents had sent the fish, then how did Huzurala receive it?

The story gradually emerged: Moula was in Vienna, spotted a fish farm, stopped his vehicle, bought some halal fish and gave it to his hotel to cook. When the fish was served, Maula observed that generally it was Turabbhai who sent fish on pehli taarikh, but “aaje main ehna taraf si tamne sagla ne machchi jamaaru chhu; sawaab ehne pahunchse.”

It is the fish around which is centered one of my life’s most memorable anecdotes. Huzurala was in Kashmir in the late Seventies; I was a part of the entourage. At Pehlgam, I apologized that on this occasion I would not be able to present him with machchi. Huzurala enquired why. I related that we would not be allowed to fish at the Pehlgam lake unless we sought permission from the relevant government department in Srinagar. Huzurala was unfazed; he assured me that we would all eat fish that day and asked me go fishing with him at 5 ‘o clock.

By the evening, Huzurala had got permission to fish in the lake (don’t know how!). I sat in the Ambassador car with Huzurala. We proceeded to a scenic point. Huzurala walked out on to a large boulder. Extended the fishing rod. Dipped the tackle into the water.

In the first minute, Huzurala reported his first catch. Lucky, I thought. I felt that Huzurala would roll in the rod and we go to the hotel. We didn’t. In the second minute, Huzurala caught another. What fortune, I told myself. Huzurala continued to hold the line out. Suddenly he caught another. Then another. Then another.

Highly unusual. Anglers wait an entire day and go back with one or two if they have had a good day and that becomes the subject of the evening conversation. And here, in the first five minutes, Huzurala had caught five. By this time, the locals had begun to sense that something highly unusual was unfolding; they had started moving closer to watch this shawl-draped man casually standing at the edge of the water and picking fish after fish.

This is what eventually transpired: over the next hour, Huzurala caught 60 – sixty! - fish, gave me half (“aa tamaaro hisso!”) and then added “Tame itna arsa si mane pehli taarikh ni macchi jamaaro chho, aaje main tamne machchi jamaaris!”

Smart

Re: Phishing (A must read miracle!)

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 06, 2010 3:22 am

Catching fish is a miracle!!! :mrgreen:

Truth Hurts

Unread post by Truth Hurts » Thu May 06, 2010 3:46 am

some kothar scuba-divers must be already under water to hook fishes on the bait. :lol:

Truth Hurts

Unread post by Truth Hurts » Thu May 06, 2010 3:51 am

like_minded wrote:Following interview of Shaikh Turabbhai Potia, Mumbai,
by Mudar Patherya

“Allah ek, Quran ek, Nabi ek, Wasi ek, Dai ek, ane aa bhi ek – naam chhey Tikru.”
Dai EK?? since when? I thought the current number is on 52

wht abt Imams?? no mention?

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu May 06, 2010 7:22 am

Hahahahaa,,, rofl..., :mrgreen: , hahahaa

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 06, 2010 7:43 am

What a FISHY story, stinks like a dead FISH. :lol:

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 am

Highly unusual. Anglers wait an entire day and go back with one or two if they have had a good day and that becomes the subject of the evening conversation. And here, in the first five minutes, Huzurala had caught five. By this time, the locals had begun to sense that something highly unusual was unfolding; they had started moving closer to watch this shawl-draped man casually standing at the edge of the water and picking fish after fish.

When this great shawl-draped man can trap one million plus bohras using religion as his bait... a poor fish stands no chance to escape! :mrgreen:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 am

@lm,
What a way of putting it !!!

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Thu May 06, 2010 9:48 am

sawaab, barakaat , na naam upar paisa bhega kari ne potani life ma badha shokh pura kari lidha. aa dawoodi bohra samaaj bapuji no bagichoj to chhe, badhoo apanuj to chhe......... burhanuddin ghano uncho kalakaar !! ghano uncho !!

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 am

Potia shall be tried under “Indian Panel Code” for spreading lies.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 07, 2010 10:21 am

this miracle story is incomplete...

after collecting all the fish, syedna and his entourage incl. the chamcho potia retired to the syedna guest house.

but in the meanwhile, the local govt and esp. the state agriculture and fisheries ministry had heard of this incident with all the noise created by the local people. they put together a task force and went out to investigate and were armed with rifles, sniffer dogs, and arrest warrants.

on reaching the spot, they found the following:

1.just 50 meters away from where syedna was alleged to have caught fish was a clear sign saying fishing prohibited, which was ignored.
2. they heard stories of syedna having employed local boys and fishermen to create underwater waves and disturbance in a circular area about 100 metres away which would drive all fish towards his spot. this is illegal and damaging to natural habitats.
3. there was a lot of garbage and debris left behind which amounted to littering and spoiling the pristine beauty of kashmir.
4. the several cars which were brought right upto the waters edge was also a violation as they have to be parked at designated spots atleast a 100 mtrs away.
5. finally when the task force visited the syedna' guest house, they counted and weighed the fish. where rules permitted a catch of 2 fish per person, they had collected in dozens. secondly no fish below 150 gms were to be caught as this harms the re-growth and spawning of fresh fish. whereas the syedna had caught atleast 37 fish of betwen 75 to 150 gms!!
6. the oil used to fry the fish had been discarded on the ground or poured into the sink, leading to contamination of groundwaters and the lake.

on all above violations of laws, syedna was heavily fined, the baby fish confiscated and re-released, he was charged with reckless endergerment of natural resources and a summons for court was slapped on him. he and his entourage were also blacklisted from that entire area for 10 years.

all these facts are very conveniently ignored and whitewashed. miracles my foot!!!!

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

give me evidence, give me facts. were you present when all these fishes were caught.
There is no bohra jamaat in Kashmir,. so it was not a call of religious duty to be in Kashmir. Perhaps it was just a freindly fishing trip. This is only one man Potias version of miracle. Did any one else witness it? I am now of age where I am down hill and throughout my life I have attended many a ziafats and majlises and the Dai has even stayed at our residence but so far I have not even seen one miracle with my own eyes. People talk. It costs nothing.

charmingrose

Unread post by charmingrose » Fri May 07, 2010 2:37 pm

really thinkin hard on whether these sme ppl would laugh at Mohammed SAW , Ali AS , Imam AS also if they would hve heard of them performin miracles ? wht bout Syedi Fakruddin Shaheed RA ? would they laugh n mock also if they had heard of his miracles ?

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Fri May 07, 2010 5:06 pm

rasullillah, moula Ali, ibrahim nabi, issaa nabi, moosa nabi, and all messangers of allah performed mojezas by the grace of Allah. There was a whole group of people when such miracles were performed by the grace of Allah. The people witnessed it with their own eyes and history recorded the happenings. In your case it is a one man show. and it is but natural to question. secondly, miracles or (mougezas) are performed by the grace of Allah for the benifit of all to see and come into the fold removing any doubt.
In your case one man fishing and the other man counting. it is more of a bussiness. since fish was sent by potia for so many years it was now time to repay it back. Allah's reason for miracles through his messangers is for a far bigger purpose . Issaa nabi fed a whole crowd with one basket of fish and bread . The people in hundreds saw it , were fed frm it and accepted issa nabi as a messanger of Allah. All doubts were removed. such is the might of Allah almighty when miracles are performed by the true messangers of Allah in his name. moon splits in two, trees start walking and mountains tear apart . Ther is no one man fishing for another.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 07, 2010 5:42 pm

mumin,

this world is a small place. the leader of the task force from the min. of agriculture and fisheries who investigated the incident and slapped heavy penalties on the syedna and his entourage, happened to be the father of a kashmiri friend & colleague of mine in dubai. he recounted this entire episode in detail when he was visiting his son in dubai and came to know i am a bohra, at a dinner at their house.

he also mentioned that he was threatened with dire consequences re: his job and well-being by some higher ups from syedna's group, who said that they were very highly connected with indian MP's and other politicians etc. and this corrupt seth potia tried to bribe him by saying: come to mumbai, we will take very good care of you, do you need a flat in mumbai or some money for your family etc etc, let it go, syedna is highly respected, a leader blah blah and so on..

my friend Khurshid alam's father simply told them to be more responsible and set a better example to others instead of trying to wiggle out of it by unethical means. he threatened back that if they do not comply, he would double the fines and take it upto his minister.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Fri May 07, 2010 5:51 pm

bro zulfiqar, if i may say so, thanks for pointing the facts for me, and fora lot of others who may slip. i knew there was a twist some where.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:08 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:this miracle story is incomplete...

after collecting all the fish, syedna and his entourage incl. the chamcho potia retired to the syedna guest house.

but in the meanwhile, the local govt and esp. the state agriculture and fisheries ministry had heard of this incident with all the noise created by the local people. they put together a task force and went out to investigate and were armed with rifles, sniffer dogs, and arrest warrants.

1.just 50 meters away from where syedna was alleged to have caught fish was a clear sign saying fishing prohibited, which was ignored.
2. they heard stories of syedna having employed local boys and fishermen to create underwater waves and disturbance in a circular area about 100 metres away which would drive all fish towards his spot. this is illegal and damaging to natural habitats.
3. there was a lot of garbage and debris left behind which amounted to littering and spoiling the pristine beauty of kashmir.
4. the several cars which were brought right upto the waters edge was also a violation as they have to be parked at designated spots atleast a 100 mtrs away.
5. finally when the task force visited the syedna' guest house, they counted and weighed the fish. where rules permitted a catch of 2 fish per person, they had collected in dozens. secondly no fish below 150 gms were to be caught as this harms the re-growth and spawning of fresh fish. whereas the syedna had caught atleast 37 fish of betwen 75 to 150 gms!!
6. the oil used to fry the fish had been discarded on the ground or poured into the sink, leading to contamination of groundwaters and the lake.

on all above violations of laws, syedna was heavily fined, the baby fish confiscated and re-released, he was charged with reckless endergerment of natural resources and a summons for court was slapped on him. he and his entourage were also blacklisted from that entire area for 10 years.

all these facts are very conveniently ignored and whitewashed. miracles my foot!!!!
ya banned just like you guys said he was from saudi and would never be able to perform umrah..........how many more times will u bite dust man

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:14 am

charmingrose wrote:really thinkin hard on whether these sme ppl would laugh at Mohammed SAW , Ali AS , Imam AS also if they would hve heard of them performin miracles ? wht bout Syedi Fakruddin Shaheed RA ? would they laugh n mock also if they had heard of his miracles ?
yes they would if they were born in that zamaan......this guys are more likely to join yazid rather than imam hussain...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:24 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:this miracle story is incomplete...

az dude,
your point no1 and 5 are contradictory or each other..which 1 shall v believe?
personally i dont believe any............but just for other readers sake...............
how come you on whole earth get all ethically coreect people..........

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 08, 2010 8:57 am

^
Guy Sam
How is 1 and 5 are contradictory, one talks about sign which was not followed and the other is investigation at his residence after the fact.
If the story is true then law enforcement people take time and interrogate law breakers at different times and different places
So explain the contradiction......

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 08, 2010 9:45 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
az dude,
your point no1 and 5 are contradictory or each other..which 1 shall v believe? ......
along the rivers and lakes there are clear posted sign showing where fishing is permitted and where not. the syedna was fishing from a non-permitted spot and that too catching above the allowable numbers of fish as regulated by law. to further compound his crime he was catching young and baby fish below certain weight and that too by artificially disturbing the sensitive lake bed and forcing them to gather in one circle, where even a 5 yr old retard with a simple string could have caught dozens.

when you can accept stupid miracles like walls oozing with water or some abde hearing voices after leaving the trade centre or syedna seeing behind thick concrete pillars, they why do you have so much difficulty believing that syedna was banned from saudi arabia and tanzania and now kashmir too? only after begging, bribing, and swallowing humble pie he is allowed in. is that some great victory that you crow about it?

your miracle-meter is faulty and needs to be re-calibrated, while your skepticism meter is dead. at this rate everytime you go to the toilet, it must be a mojiza from syedna.. otherwise how can your bowels move without his raza?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 08, 2010 9:45 am

omabharti wrote:^
Guy Sam
How is 1 and 5 are contradictory, one talks about sign which was not followed and the other is investigation at his residence after the fact.
If the story is true then law enforcement people take time and interrogate law breakers at different times and different places
So explain the contradiction......
how can 2 fishes per person be allowed where fishing is banned?????? :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 08, 2010 12:54 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
how can 2 fishes per person be allowed where fishing is banned?????? :D
it is like sajda to syedna is allowed in bohras when in islam it is banned..????

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:30 am

that proves his story is all cooked up...as if its something new...........

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun May 09, 2010 11:44 am

mohammed burhanuddin is the best moziza Coock!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun May 09, 2010 11:56 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:that proves his story is all cooked up...as if its something new...........
sammy dude,

as mentioned to me by the task force leader, there were about 10-15 young bohras in the water diving underground in a circle about 100 metres away from the spot on the shore where syedna was fishing. these bohras were banging the water with sticks and raising mud and noise to drive the fish towards syedna for him to pick off like childs play.

when the task force arrived with local police, most of those bohras escaped in a motorboat hidden a little distance away and could not be taken into custody.

sammy dude, since this incident happened about 17-18 years ago, i would like your whereabouts at that time. what was your age and what were you doing? please provide proof of your studies or work, any leave of absences from the same, and when you are available for a lie detector test?

believe me, with your responses on this thread, there is a strong finger of suspicion pointing at you, that you were complicit in aiding, abetting and perpetrating these violations of nature, the laws of kashmir, and most despicable: manufacturing false miracles to fool gullible bohras. if you refuse to cooperate, an india wide warrant is imminent.

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon May 10, 2010 12:21 am

Nice mojiza fiction story. Enjoyed reading it, surely worth a laugh.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:54 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:
az dude,
your point no1 and 5 are contradictory or each other..which 1 shall v believe? ......
along the rivers and lakes there are clear posted sign showing where fishing is permitted and where not. the syedna was fishing from a non-permitted spot and that too catching above the allowable numbers of fish as regulated by law. to further compound his crime he was catching young and baby fish below certain weight and that too by artificially disturbing the sensitive lake bed and forcing them to gather in one circle, where even a 5 yr old retard with a simple string could have caught dozens.

when you can accept stupid miracles like walls oozing with water or some abde hearing voices after leaving the trade centre or syedna seeing behind thick concrete pillars, they why do you have so much difficulty believing that syedna was banned from saudi arabia and tanzania and now kashmir too? only after begging, bribing, and swallowing humble pie he is allowed in. is that some great victory that you crow about it?

your miracle-meter is faulty and needs to be re-calibrated, while your skepticism meter is dead. at this rate everytime you go to the toilet, it must be a mojiza from syedna.. otherwise how can your bowels move without his raza?
at 1 point you say syedna hired local boys at 1 point u say it were bohras who were creating waves.....your 1 point says fishing was banned at that spot another says 2 fishes per person were allowed...
i think your imagination is running wild dude..........

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:55 am

Human wrote:Nice mojiza fiction story. Enjoyed reading it, surely worth a laugh.
and the most funny part was az givin it a seal of authenticity................

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon May 10, 2010 1:34 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Human wrote:Nice mojiza fiction story. Enjoyed reading it, surely worth a laugh.
and the most funny part was az givin it a seal of authenticity................
Authentic or unauthentic, entertaining anyways. And by the way who gives authenticity? Ofcourse the kothaar chamchas with all the razaa and all.