Popularity of this website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Popularity of this website

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 pm

aqs wrote:again a wrong comparison, one could have been a enemy of the state but trio usurped the right of Ali(as). And were responsible for unimaginable pain to ahle bait.cant compare the two
Again a wrong comparision. Narendra Modi could have been a friend of Bohra Muslims after being bought by syedna in his waqf Masjid at Surat but he massacred thousands of Muslims. And was responsible for unimaginable pain to the Muslim Ummah, cant compare the two. Is it ?????

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 am

Dear Admin..is the text in the forum able to be searchable through popular internet search engines ?

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:33 pm

je mumin ye haq na Dai/Imam ni mohabbat na kidi ye sagla ye Rasulallah ni mohabbat na kidi ane je ye Rasulallah ni mohabbat na kidi ye sagla ye Khuda ni mohabbat na kidi..
Jacksparrow ,
Now-a-days sunnat namaaz is not being prayed by aqa maula and aamils all around the world, specially maghrib and isha during taboodaat days.
Now just wonder people who can avoid rasul's (SAW) namaaz and misled hundreds praying behind them,have they got rasul ni mohabbat and in turn khuda ni muhabbat?

I am sure you have a better answer for the above which I missed?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:58 pm

haq na saheb doing stupid things like cursing the first 3 khalifas in public, getting bohras killed and their property destroyed and than having to swallow humble pie and apologising on tv and suffering public humiliation?

haq na saheb violating allah's commandments and hunting and killing big game and wild animals in africa after bribing corrupt officials?

haq na saheb putting purdah on his mother, never mentioning her, not celebrating her urus and hiding all references about her?

haq na saheb investigated by 2 supreme court judges on behalf of indian govt and found to be committing atrocities, loot and harrassment of his community, esp. against those who dissent against his policies?

haq na saheb found to be be committing crimes against states like tanzania and saudi arabia and getting banned from there for decades?

haq na saheb refusuing to touch the bare hands of his followers unless it contains a fat envelope full of cash?

haq na saheb committing shirk by calling himself haqiqi kaaba and bolta quran?

haq na saheb unable to deliver any vaez or quote from the quran unless he has written papers from which to read?

need more....??

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 am

@AZ
Haq among Abdes has a different meaning. In common parlance it means truth. In their lexicon it means might.
So Haq na Saheb = Owner of the might

This can be seen from his behaviour. Those who are for the truth are willing to discuss and argue, whereas those who feel might is right, will not discuss, but will use all the tools mighty use for subjugating others.
Just look at the examples:
1. All the pomp and show, which is personality oriented.
2. Deferring to might, in terms of paying ransom to Thackeray and Modi.
3. Apologising to Sunnis for laanat, rather than standing up for your beliefs.
4. Using instruments of coercion to keep people in line, rather than efforts to convince them.
(examples 2 and 3 show his mind set. Those who use might, defer to those who are mightier. Principled people don't)

I am sure, you are more aware of the tools they use, than I am. The choice of tools a person uses is indicative of his mind set and his insecurities. All his actions are based on creating a halo of might around himself and using it to extract money, as much as he can.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 am

Admin ? Can you please ensure the ip address log and profile database is stored away from the servers ? The servers can be hacked into by Abdes and hired experts by wealthy Kothar and logs stolen to expose the contributors identities.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:23 am

Instead of Abdes, fear from HMG(Hindu militant group) who are notorious to hack Muslim websites, example can be countless Orkut communities. And i think their had been an attempt in the past when this website was not accessible for few days and later restored.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 am

Br. OZ
, so what we are not doing anything which is illegal or Un Islamic, We are trying to open their eyes to the problem in community and we know very well that this website is being monitored so what..Let us follow what they say
Live like Ali and Die like Husain
the day people stop fearing from Allah that is the day they get intimated by all these religious goons regardless of their school of faith and start becoming fearful of human being,.If you fear Allah there is nothing in this world which is create fear in you.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 am

@bro Oma,

Belief in Allah is good, but fatalism is not. I agree with Bro Oz that a back up should be prepared.

Let us understand the mind set of the establishment. It is not about truth nor even fear of Allah. It is all about power and money. Right now they are sending better and better abdes to argue here. What we observe is that their tactics are not working. Like all totalitarian regimes, who control information, they have pretty successfully done that for a long time. This website is thorn in their flesh. If they could they would not mind giving their right arm to destroy it and the information it contains. Ask Bhai Insaaf, of what he has faced for a lifetime of exposing the truth.

China may have started giving them ideas. Let us protect the hard won right to the truth.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

Oma a good advice for you and others a living fighter is much more useful than a dead one so ...by the way Hussain and Ali did not die by letting his oppressor butcher them without a fight...they won many wars.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 pm

We can't divulge the details but we are doing our best to protect the content and privacy of users of this website.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 am

Some small steps of progress, security website has taken interest in Bohras and interestingly PDB is at the top of the link list

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... -bohra.htm

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 am

Smart wrote:@AZ
Haq among Abdes has a different meaning. In common parlance it means truth. In their lexicon it means might.
Well you are right. It has a different meaning. But not might. Rather Haq=Syedna Burhanuddin :mrgreen:
That makes you guys anti-haq ( kafir ) :lol:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:26 am

^
So, does it means that the syedna Burhanuddin claims "Anal Haq", I am the truth?

Will truth expire when he does?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 am

Smart wrote:^
So, does it means that the syedna Burhanuddin claims "Anal Haq", I am the truth?

Well actually the defintion is
Truth = Sahib-e-Zaman (Prophet, Imam or DAI)
So, as on now
Truth = Syedna Burhanuddin
And when he expires, it will be
Truth = Next DAI or Imam if he comes out of hiding.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 am

profastian wrote
"Well actually the defintion is
So, as on now
Truth = Next DAI or Imam if he comes out of hiding."

Can you authenticate it, I mean can you give us some credible refrence from Daim ul islam or any of our book. It should not be difficult, I am not asking you to provide quranic or hadith's refrence.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 am

accountability wrote:profastian wrote
"Well actually the defintion is
So, as on now
Truth = Next DAI or Imam if he comes out of hiding."

Can you authenticate it, I mean can you give us some credible refrence from Daim ul islam or any of our book. It should not be difficult, I am not asking you to provide quranic or hadith's refrence.
I don't need any authentication. And if I don't need it why provide it to an outsider.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 pm

so you are making up the whole story.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 pm

[
profastian wrote: don't need any authentication. And if I don't need it why provide it to an outsider
A typical quote expected from a sabak going abde.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:56 am

accountability wrote:so you are making up the whole story.
Well you could say that. Would you say that Mohammad was making up the whole story of
the receiving Wahi through the Angel Gabriel. He surely couldn't 'authenticate' it.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:16 am

profastian wrote:
Smart wrote:^

Well actually the defintion is
So, as on now
Truth = Next DAI or Imam if he comes out of hiding.
Are you accepting that you posted without thinking in the first instance?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 am

profastian wrote:
accountability wrote:so you are making up the whole story.
Well you could say that. Would you say that Mohammad was making up the whole story of
the receiving Wahi through the Angel Gabriel. He surely couldn't 'authenticate' it.
Ok. So, now we have Prophet Profastian here. Please appoint a wasi soon, and in unambiguous terms, we don't want your new religion to break up in firqaas, immediately on your death.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 am

Smart wrote:
profastian wrote: Well you could say that. Would you say that Mohammad was making up the whole story of
Ok. So, now we have Prophet Profastian here. Please appoint a wasi soon, and in unambiguous terms, we don't want your new religion to break up in firqaas, immediately on your death.
Don't worry I won't die before taking care of Fir-on Smart. By the way, would you like to be buried in Giza :mrgreen:

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:57 pm

If your Dai is a farishta then how come he needs treatment in Germany. A humble servent who calls himself a SULTAN, A Sultan can not be a humble servent and flies in chartered helicopters and planes and lives in Mahal.
Your brain is so fried that you can not even think properly and compare the things.This is what happens when you keep on reciting Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo
Ever been to makkah ?? ever picked up a quran in haram ?? There is a name written in the end of quran in last page, it clearly says Khadim ul-Haramain us-Sharifain (Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud) which means humble servant of both haram. So now if we put your psychology along and imply it to the king of saudi then i suppose even he should not be having all the luxury he is having right now and all the resources allah has provided him to serve the islam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 pm

trvoice wrote:Ever been to makkah ?? ever picked up a quran in haram ?? There is a name written in the end of quran in last page, it clearly says Khadim ul-Haramain us-Sharifain (Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud) which means humble servant of both haram. So now if we put your psychology along and imply it to the king of saudi then i suppose even he should not be having all the luxury he is having right now and all the resources allah has provided him to serve the islam.
Its like comparing oranges and apples. The saudi king is the ruler of a nation and does not claim to be a spiritual guide which your dai does when he CLAIMS to be a rehber and torchbearer of the religion of Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) and CLAIMS to follow his life and teachings which was extremely simple and humane and which is completely opposite to what he preaches.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
trvoice wrote:Ever been to makkah ?? ever picked up a quran in haram ?? There is a name written in the end of quran in last page, it clearly says Khadim ul-Haramain us-Sharifain (Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud) which means humble servant of both haram. So now if we put your psychology along and imply it to the king of saudi then i suppose even he should not be having all the luxury he is having right now and all the resources allah has provided him to serve the islam.
Its like comparing oranges and apples. The saudi king is the ruler of a nation and does not claim to be a spiritual guide which your dai does when he CLAIMS to be a rehber and torchbearer of the religion of Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) and CLAIMS to follow his life and teachings which was extremely simple and humane and which is completely opposite to what he preaches.
Ok so if its about our Dai and religion and not yours then why the heck do you even care. You are not even "bohri" then let alone a mumin. And if we put it your way how do u even know if Rasul Allah (S.A.W) lived simple and humanely did u went back in time ?? Rasul Allah was from Quresh tribe which was one of the most richest and upscale tribes. For more information there are many Kitaab available which you can buy and read or search google.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:16 am

profastian wrote: Don't worry I won't die before taking care of Fir-on Smart. By the way, would you like to be buried in Giza :mrgreen:
Dear p,
The Fir-on lived in a mahal and was the head priest and claimed direct contact with god. He claimed to be the vicegerent of god. I claim neither. You know who claims to be ilahul ardh.

Your analogy fails completely, rather it rebounds on your lord and master.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 pm

88% dawoodi-bohras.com is very popular in Facebook and Twitter.
It is liked by 65 people on Facebook, it has 1 twitter shares, it has 253 twitter followers and it has 2 google+ shares. Furthermore its facebook page has 1146 likes.
This CoolSocial report was updated on 20 Apr 2014, you can refresh this analysis whenever you want.

Dawoodi-bohras.com scored 88 Social Media Impact. Social Media Impact score is a measure of how much a site is popular on social networks. 4.5/5.0 Stars by Social Team

http://www.coolsocial.net/sites/www/daw ... s.com.html

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:25 am

Smart wrote:
fisherman wrote:yes this website is really popular after all we get tax free entertainment here by fools...i am loving my stay here.
Brother,
There is a better alternative, that I would like to suggest to you, if you are interested in free entertainment. Go to any abde masjid / markaz, you will get a lot showbiz, circus, star entertainers, natural music such as chest beating rhythm. The best part comes after this, free lazeez jaman. Be mithas and be kharaas. One very good thing that happens is that you get your brain washed clean, so also your pocket, completely free of charge.

This is something that this site can't provide. Sad isn't it?
smart

jus mind your own bloody business dats is gibaat of us !! you feel its natural music of chest beat this shows it Who you are a munafeeqeens
and about jaman its a biggest sawab to feed Anyone at his / her meal time and I knw .. you don't get all dis that's why you are jeoulas of us ...

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:42 am

mumin wrote:matam is now regularly done on birth days and darees in united states. People talk a lot about mohabbat, mohabbat. What mohabbat? only money mohabbat. Ask abdes to remove their skins and make shoes for dai and then let me see how much mohabbat they have? they are just providing lip service.
@ mumin

don't get so much excited
as your name is mumin you are not worth of it all.
if the time comes we are
ready for. that !! thats called mohobbat