is this the way progs perform majlis?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

is this the way progs perform majlis?

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 am

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/uploads/image ... jlis-2.jpg

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/uploads/image ... jlis-1.jpg

I uploaded this pic on some thread but i think mode was shame of this pic and they deleted my comment,so here i am asking my question again.

Conscíous

Re: is this the way progs perform majlis?

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 am

incredible,
I see nothing wrong in those pictures.. They look so relaxed & peaceful..

Maybe you can describe about those pathetic stupid facial expression, you fanatics have, when you are around Syedna Saab..??
indescribable :mrgreen:

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 am

thats because you do not have a syedna like ours so you hate him and us,
on the pics they look like a bunch of peaceful hindus in western clothes(men) and hindu clothes (women),what they are doing cannot not be identified from the pics

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:11 am

what can seen is that the progs have lost all identity.there are no youngsters only old people in both pics ie progs are a dying breed youngsters are not intrested except maybe in ashura ,

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:20 am

I disagree with a lot of things Syedna Saab is doing, but I surely don't hate him..

Beard is what I hate!!

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:34 am

what i see in the pic is bunch of old and retired people who dont even know how to sit in islamic majlis.there is no discipline and no uniformity.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 am

BooM wrote:I disagree with a lot of things Syedna Saab is doing, but I surely don't hate him..

Beard is what I hate!!
thats just because u cant get a manly beard or may be u are a gay

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:51 am

The pics are hilarious.
Show it to a person of any religion and ask what religion these people belong to. I dont think many will say Muslim, especially after seeing the women pic.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am

this is not a love affair with a girl that you can like one thing about her and not like another,in religion you cannot tell that i will pray maghrib namaz but i do not like fajr so i will not pray because i disagree with fajr.
similarly being a dawoodi bohra means you must follow all moula tus saya or not follow at all,otherwise you are not a dawoodi bohra at all

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 am

as for the pics the ladies look like sikhs at a guruduwara praying to gurus

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

Dear assorted abdes,
Since you are born-again-bohras you do not know that this is what Bohras used to wear and look like before they were turned into abde sheep. Saya and rida are recent inventions (early 80s), intended to create the "identity" and "uniformity" to control and colonise both your mind and body. It's sad that you should talk so proudly about your uniformity - exactly the way the sheep would. Do you realise that no other muslim community - other than the Taliban - has such totalitarian system to control people's outward appearance? What you see today is the Talibanisation of bohras, but talibans are better, at least they do not worship a human being. Have you seen any of your abde pictures lately? How you guys bend down, with folded hands, blank eyes and dumb expression in front of any two-bit shahzada!!! Have you no self-respect, no dignity? Looking at you, who ho can you're allah's best creation, ashraful makhlukaat? Shame on you. And shame on the people who have turned fine human beings into abject salves.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 am

^ may be saya kurta is new invention but do u belive beard is also a new invention?or was it from the time of prophet muhammed(saw) even hijab was from the time of prophet so shut ur crap and avoid stupid comments.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 am

The beeard is not new, but making it mandatory is new. Insaaf saheb has posted pictures of bohra men without beards posing with Sayedna Taher Saifuddin and Mohammed Buhranuddin. I'll post a link here when I find it. There are several such examples of "free range" bohras before the Eighties. The beard is sunnat, and except the Taliban nobody makes such a production of it. The imposition of the hijab (the penguin outfit) is also new. The Quran prescribes that both men and women dress decently. How it is done is left to cultural predilections. Even in Arabia during Prophet's time there was no uniform way of doing the hijab or niqab. Ever wondered why Sayedna Taher Saifuddin and Sayedna Burhanuddin (upto the Eighties) allowed bohras to be beardless, sayaless and ridaless? Were they violating the Pophet's commands?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

^ if beard and hijab isnt new invention then why no prog in picture is with beard or a proper hijab?or may be cause they dont have any hadi to guide them :roll:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am

At the time of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin, there were people without beard and hijab. Was he not their guide?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 pm

even today many dont keep beard and wear hijab,but thats there personal opinion.that dest mean u walk out on dai.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 pm

go into records and check the pics of adamjee pribhai or people of his generation. all of them kept beards and wore sherwanis and topis,its only later that munafeqin like adamjees sons and karimjees in africa took over and spoilt a whole generation this is being reversed again and people are following rasullahs sa sunnat again,
keeping a beard or wearing a topi is rasulahs sunnat

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

incredible wrote:even today many dont keep beard and wear hijab,but thats there personal opinion.that dest mean u walk out on dai.
What is your point?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:40 pm

aziz wrote:go into records and check the pics of adamjee pribhai or people of his generation. all of them kept beards and wore sherwanis and topis,its only later that munafeqin like adamjees sons and karimjees in africa took over and spoilt a whole generation this is being reversed again and people are following rasullahs sa sunnat again,
keeping a beard or wearing a topi is rasulahs sunnat
Not true. Only older men used to wear beards and sherwanis, and older women what was called "khes". The majority of young people had no such dress code.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Dear incredible,
You are ashamed of individuality and proud of uniformity. Interesting !
I am sure you also ashamed of dignity of the individual and proud of human foot kissing. This is what your abde sites show.

Let us understand that what would be appropriate for a tiger, would be shameful for sheep.

Sheep are meant to be uniform, move in a large numbers, need a rehbar, bow their heads, get beaten and barked at by the dogs of their rehbar and ultimately led to slaughter. Then again, they take pride in any branding their rehbar would consider appropriate. In case of real sheep it is branding with a hot iron, in case of abdes it is the dress. Two generation back there were black topis, now it is white. Two generation back it was golden phetas, now it is white pagris.

Dress has nothing to do with deen. Even the dai wears the shirt which is the dress of Bharwads, the Gujarati shepherds. It has nothing to do with deen or even with Islam.

Apply some mind buddy! Colour and shape of the dress is not prescribed anywhere. Islam prescribes Principles, not dress. Don't be stuck in stupid trivia.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Humsafar wrote: Not true. Only older men used to wear beards and sherwanis, and older women what was called "khes". The majority of young people had no such dress code.

Humsafar,

If younger generation is also keeping beard as per the sunnah and women are dressing modestly in Rida though you call them penguin dress, then what is the problem??

if you talk about pressure for the same then remember that some times for the betterment of the person a bitter pill is also necessary. many a times Rida and Beard stops a person from vices.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Smart wrote:Dear incredible,
I am sure you also ashamed of dignity of the individual and proud of human foot kissing. This is what your abde sites show.

Let us understand that what would be appropriate for a tiger, would be shameful for sheep.

Sheep are meant to be uniform, move in a large numbers, need a rehbar, bow their heads, get beaten and barked at by the dogs of their rehbar and ultimately led to slaughter. Then again, they take pride in any branding their rehbar would consider appropriate. In case of real sheep it is branding with a hot iron, in case of abdes it is the dress. Two generation back there were black topis, now it is white. Two generation back it was golden phetas, now it is white pagris.

Dress has nothing to do with deen. Even the dai wears the shirt which is the dress of Bharwads, the Gujarati shepherds. It has nothing to do with deen or even with Islam.

Apply some mind buddy! Colour and shape of the dress is not prescribed anywhere. Islam prescribes Principles, not dress. Don't be stuck in stupid trivia.

my communty is not big still we all enjoy distinct recognistion in world just because of this uniformity.it is ahsaan of syednaa that we all are united under one banner and dress code.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:29 am

incredible wrote: my communty is not big still we all enjoy distinct recognistion in world just because of this uniformity.it is ahsaan of syednaa that we all are united under one banner and dress code.
This distinct recognition is okay, but what does the rest of the world think about that? They are seen to be meek and lacking guts, so they are fair game for exploitation and loot. What happens when a communal riots happen anywhere? Bohras that have this distinct recognition are the ones whose shops and houses are looted. Remember how disproportionate it is, when you see Gujarat riots or Akola riots.

Is it enjoyment or does it make the abdes sitting ducks? Is this something to be proud of? The delusion that Bohras are respected because they are distinction is spread by the establishment for their vested interests. The fact is that most others ridicule them on their backs, whatever they say on the face. they are seen as "bakras".

If you want to know the truth, go incognito in the society and then discuss with others who don't know you are a bohra to find out their opinion. The truth will shock you.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Definitely not bohras, but looks like a bunch of highly confused and detached reforms.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:58 pm

trvoice wrote:Definitely not bohras, but looks like a bunch of highly confused and detached reforms.
Have you seen photographs of abdes standing with folded hands and their backs bent in front of zaadas and other kothari goons ? A true sight of bonded slaves standing in front of their lords and masters.

Have you seen photographs of abdes doing wadhawnu to zaadas and the dai ? Its a replica of hindus doing aarti to their idol ganpati.

So according to you they are definately bohras. :mrgreen:

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
trvoice wrote:Definitely not bohras, but looks like a bunch of highly confused and detached reforms.
Have you seen photographs of abdes standing with folded hands and their backs bent in front of zaadas and other kothari goons ? A true sight of bonded slaves standing in front of their lords and masters.

Have you seen photographs of abdes doing wadhawnu to zaadas and the dai ? Its a replica of hindus doing aarti to their idol ganpati.

So according to you they are definately bohras. :mrgreen:
Well seems like you are jealous of their strong faith, if they are proud of it why should you be concerned ?? If they are happy doing it why r u getting frustrated ??

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

Was the holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (pbuh) jealous of the strong faith of Arabs in idol-worshipping and system of slavery in Arabia?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 am

Humsafar wrote:Dear assorted abdes,
Since you are born-again-bohras you do not know that this is what Bohras used to wear and look like before they were turned into abde sheep. Saya and rida are recent inventions (early 80s), intended to create the "identity" and "uniformity" to control and colonise both your mind and body. It's sad that you should talk so proudly about your uniformity - exactly the way the sheep would. Do you realise that no other muslim community - other than the Taliban - has such totalitarian system to control people's outward appearance? What you see today is the Talibanisation of bohras, but talibans are better, at least they do not worship a human being. Have you seen any of your abde pictures lately? How you guys bend down, with folded hands, blank eyes and dumb expression in front of any two-bit shahzada!!! Have you no self-respect, no dignity? Looking at you, who ho can you're allah's best creation, ashraful makhlukaat? Shame on you. And shame on the people who have turned fine human beings into abject salves.
by lookin at those pics i cant see anyone with even a bit of self esteem.they all look like ppl who have nothin to look forward in life......maybe my opinion is not in good taste but thats wat i feel by looin at those pics.not a single youngster..........

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:30 am

Humsafar wrote:At the time of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin, there were people without beard and hijab. Was he not their guide?
yes he obviously was..today the dhadi and topi is the result of his guidence...moula planted the seeds which is a fully grown tree of imaan now flourishin everywhere.despite of enemies like u

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 am

Smart wrote:Dear incredible,

islam is described by its caretakers and quran ofcourse.........and for us syedna is our haadi n rehbar..........he only decides wats islam.........