what i see about future of dawoodi bohra

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

what i see about future of dawoodi bohra

Unread post by incredible » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 am

what i see is only rich people will survive in this community after present syedna poors will be crashed and most will leave this sect coz they wont be able to compete with richer section of this community,more and more money will pump up and all mosque and markaz will be turned up into levish resorts where nly rich people can enjoy.poor will feel neglected and most will turn up to other shia communities because they love Ali and Hussain.

Humsafar

Re: what i see about future of dawoodi bohra

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 am

Are you pulling a fast one or you truly mean this? In any case, I don't think the poor will leave the community. They need the godmen more than the rich. The current arrangement actually works pretty fine: the rich buy their prestige and status and the poor their identity and the thin gruel of religion. And the "royal family", the purveyor of whatever the suckers need is laughing its way to the swiss bank. It can hardly believe its luck or the stupidity of the abdes.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 am

Humsafar wrote:Are you pulling a fast one or you truly mean this? In any case, I don't think the poor will leave the community. They need the godmen more than the rich. The current arrangement actually works pretty fine: the rich buy their prestige and status and the poor their identity and the thin gruel of religion. And the "royal family", the purveyor of whatever the suckers need is laughing its way to the swiss bank. It can hardly believe its luck or the stupidity of the abdes.
I agree.
The rich will keep funding the uplifment projects where Maula gets the credit for it. Poor in the community have no where but the masjid and jamatkhana so everyone gets what they want. Why rock the boat?

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Asalam Alaikum.

A comment to be made:
I feel an air of dishonesty is being encouraged in the community: When I say this I mean the "Persons is Authority" continue to make unbelievable demands to its members. For some members especially the rich, for the pride and prestige they pay and get acknowledged easily by bigger posts in the Jamaats. These people will then use the Jamaat money to repay themselves to recover losses For the middle class and the poor it becomes harder as the demands go up thus they have resorted to lying about their incomes and general welfare to these bhaisahebs. The poor are actually going out of their way to cater for these demands.

I commend their "business" organization as they have cultivated the community on a basis of one the biggest weakness of the human society and that is "Fear." They have managed to instill that in every man, woman and child. They have gone one step ahead and encouraged its community members to indulge in their "own businesses" to keep its own empire thriving. They are cultivating this fear right from the age a child is born. Even the stronger supporters of the community on this site:although they will deny it overwhelmingly "Fear" the Jamaat to one extent or the other.

Ironically they have built Hospitals with the Jamaats money like the Saifee Hospital which caters only for the RIch, Housing Estates where homes are built with Bohris money but they actually dont own them and cant sell them and now the prestigious "Bhendi Bazaar" project whose end result will be the surrender of virtually "all of the Bohris income to the Royal Family." (Land, House, Business etc) So idealistically they are creating an Empire where for generations to come each and every Bohri will be working towards their benefit.

So in the end the future is very bright for the "Royal Family" but not so bright for the Bohris themselves. The cream of the cake in this story is that being an educated lot they still havent realized where they are headed to.

The only sad part is that they move away from the actual practices of Islam. It would be interesting to note how they define "SHIRK" in the context of touching ones feet or the fact that ALmighty Allah is the one who provides and knows best for you but they still give "Urzi" to him and ask him for guidance. Also they proclaim a direct entry to Jannat by virtue of being a follower forgetting one's own 'Deeds and Amal' will decide his or her hereafter. ALmighty Allah guide us all!

godfearer

Unread post by godfearer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 am

One more thing i have to add that Without daadhi you will not get entry in any Ziyarat

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 am

try to go and live in a hindu society with hindu neighbours and then cook meat see what happens,you what to be a part of dawoodi bohras then follow or leave ,in hindu neighbourhoods even azzan cannot be given loudly or similarly in saudia can christians or hindus practice their religion with freedom.,its like that everywhere but if bohras do it then its wrong?

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am

if what jamali feels is true then why does he want to be part of such a shirk loving power hungry and money loving community,are you not being dishonest with yourself first,if what you say is true you should be running away from the dawoodi bohras and not trying to reform cause we are too far brainwashed and commiting mortal sins,
but the progs want to have the cake and eat it also, they do not want to leave because of the inner fear of being wrong and cannot change because they were born to be dawat dushmans and cannot change fate,hence the false terms like reforms ,democracy and all this other petty bullshit

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:39 am

The holy Prophet of Islam and his Ahle-byte remained in a society of shirk loving, power hungry, and money loving Jahilia, they did not run away, and suffered the atrocities of Mushriq and Kuffars of their time, we as true followers of the Prophet and Ahle-byte, why should we run away from this fine community which is recently passing through a Dau-e-Jahilia?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:33 am

S. Insaf wrote:The holy Prophet of Islam and his Ahle-byte remained in a society of shirk loving, power hungry, and money loving Jahilia, they did not run away, and suffered the atrocities of Mushriq and Kuffars of their time, we as true followers of the Prophet and Ahle-byte, why should we run away from this fine community which is recently passing through a Dau-e-Jahilia?
u yourself award yourself the title of true followers,,,
actually tell me who decides who are the true followers,,you..so u claim u are apostle of god to decide true followers or not..
now u are commiting shirk...........
ek shayar ne kaha hai,apne haato se apne pairo par kulhari par gai,zor se chillaya to billi dar gai,he he he

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:39 am

if you are the true followers of the prophet as you claim then ,
1)why do you call the three who gave him and his family most trouble during their lifetimes hazrats,
2)who is your leader at this moment,you cannot have dawat without a leader even the shias have their imam and ismailis have agakhan
3)why do insist on reforming us pathtic dawoodi bohras ,whom you call pathetic ,brainwashed and now suddenly its a fine community make up your mind
4)are you equating yourself and fellow progs with same status as the prophet and ahle bayt

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:43 am

according to your post its intresting to note that you did not refer to yourselves as dawoodi bohras because it proves you are not,you are a dawoodi bohra only and only if syedna tus says and accepts that you are,do not tell me that you were born in a dawoodi bohra house that makes you one,thats not true

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 am

its like i said before you were born to be a dushman and you will remain one till you die ,but there is an inner fear that tries and keeps from admitting it hence the term REFORMISTS you are trying very hard to dilute your dushmani as if that will make differnce on the day of qayamat,you are not and never will be a dawoodi bohra no matter what you do ,this is just for insaap

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 am

aziz wrote:if you are the true followers of the prophet as you claim then ,
1)why do you call the three who gave him and his family most trouble during their lifetimes hazrats,
2)who is your leader at this moment,you cannot have dawat without a leader even the shias have their imam and ismailis have agakhan
3)why do insist on reforming us pathtic dawoodi bohras ,whom you call pathetic ,brainwashed and now suddenly its a fine community make up your mind
4)are you equating yourself and fellow progs with same status as the prophet and ahle bayt
and to add to it,,,we are shia first then mumin or dawoodi bohras,and for no shia those 3 are acceptable.....so wehn u not a shia itself how can u clain to be a bohra(i mean the insaaf asgar and co)

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 pm

S. Insaf wrote:The holy Prophet of Islam and his Ahle-byte remained in a society of shirk loving, power hungry, and money loving Jahilia, they did not run away, and suffered the atrocities of Mushriq and Kuffars of their time, we as true followers of the Prophet and Ahle-byte, why should we run away from this fine community which is recently passing through a Dau-e-Jahilia?
Run by their "Sultan", so what is the sultan called? Sultan-e-Jahilia?