Mojiza??

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
'sauga dude

Mojiza??

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:56 pm

From http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431

It is khush Naseebi of Houston mumineen that Aqa Moala TUS have sent his beloved Shehzada, Shehzada Malik ul Ashter Bhai Saheb Shujauddin to Houston for the Ramadan & Eid Celebration.

It was a miracle and dua of Aqa Moala due to which the pilot of EK 211 flight realized a big mechanical failure right before the takeoff from Dubai Airport, and instead he made a decision not to fly and applied emergency brakes.

It took 8 hours to fix all the mechanical issues, and finally Shehzada saheb's plane arrived at Bush International Airport at 11:52PM on August 8, 2008 where hundred's of mumineen were waiting anxiously to receive Shehzada Saheb.

'sauga dude

Re: Mojiza??

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:43 pm

hehehehehe....

I just Googled Aborted Flight EK 211 and the reason for the aborted take-off was...(drum-roll)....

A blown nose tyre! There was no big mechanical failure!

When the take-off was aborted, all tyres were deflated (which is what happens by default to avoid the tyres bursting).

Emirates had to wait for another flight to come in from Sydney which was then turned around to fly to Houston.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:13 pm

'sauga dude wrote:I just Googled Aborted Flight EK 211 and the reason for the aborted take-off was...(drum-roll)....

When the take-off was aborted, all tyres were deflated (which is what happens by default to avoid the tyres bursting).

Emirates had to wait for another flight to come in from Sydney which was then turned around to fly to Houston.
Now hotsaif will come with his usual quote.......... aa to daawat na dushmano ni chaal chhe, quran ni kasam.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:34 pm

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431

Look at picture number 8 and the last picture which is number 12, Number of Fat envelopes, NOW I CALL THAT A MOJIZA

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
'sauga dude wrote:I just Googled Aborted Flight EK 211 and the reason for the aborted take-off was...(drum-roll)....

Now hotsaif will come with his usual quote.......... aa to daawat na dushmano ni chaal chhe, quran ni kasam.
:mrgreen: omg hahaaha lol

saif

Unread post by saif » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 pm

It's strange that this "Malek-ul-Lashkar" always seems to get all the Mojizas (miracles). Remember when he visited Roza Tahera, Galiyakot Roza, and the Ahmedavaad Roza, the walls always began to weep - and he phoned his DAD during the majlis or ziyarat who told him to do poor josh mataam etc. And now this mojiza in public, vow!!

Perhaps he is competing with his other six brothers and showing to them and his DAD, icluding the gullible community that he is "Mojizana sardaar" - the chosen one who can perform miracles and should be the successor.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 pm

I have a doubt on this guy by his looks and body language he looks suspicious.and now a days he always carries a small kid with him may be he is his son or grandson.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 am

omabharti wrote:http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431

Look at picture number 8 and the last picture which is number 12, Number of Fat envelopes, NOW I CALL THAT A MOJIZA
Why are you salivating looking at the envelopes :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Maybe we need to throw you a bone :lol: :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 am

Maybe we need to throw you a bone :lol: :lol:
No that is reserved for people like you from Kothari Goons under the guise of Qarde Hasanah or Mussawaat
If they were really helping poor people, We would not be seeing APPEAL from Burhani Khidmatguzars on Malumaat Message Board
You can see some of the postings here on this forum under "POVERTY AMONG BOHRAS" that should enlighten you about the crumbs and bones they throw your way
Alhamdulliah I do not need any thing from them. I suffered enough humiliation from the those Goons in earlier period of my life and then I wised up I believe in NO RAZA MORE MAZA

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:36 pm

1. there is no kush nasibi of houston mumineen. The jamaat committee invited this zada to come to houston. he was happy to accept because he knew there would be a free plane ticket and lots of money.
since he calls himself a preacher,why did he not go to some of the poor mohallas of India and spend the ramadan there?
If you had won an all paid vacation and was promised a lot of money , would you not go?

2. about the plane mojizza; I can say I was in the same plane and remembered this zada's grandfather syedna Tahir saifuddin and was saved; and there was a shia who remembered Imam Hussain and was saved; and a chistian sitting next to me in the same plane remembered christ and was saved and there was a jew on the plane and he remembered ibrahim nabi and was saved and there was a progressive on the plane and he was smart and knew that none saves but Allah , so he remembered the one and only Allah and was saved.
about two weeks back there was a plane crash in Pakistan and about 10 mumineen were burned to the extent of not being recognized. some of them were sheikhs and had spent a lot of money on the present dai and had even given ziafats, some mumineen also carried pictures of the present Dai and his father in the plane and in their wallets and purses; but no mojizza.
This zada goes where he smells the dollar. and he being very cunning gives such flowery statements about mojizza to arouse the emotions of the gullible and innoscent mumineen.
I pleasd to your common sense, just think who is benifitting by this elaborate visit. not you, not me not the local jamat but the zada himself. he will very smoothly take all your money and put it in his pocket by playing with your emotions .
i personally know of a case when this zada was in california and took a bunch of money from a sheikh and the next day when the sheikh went to see him, he completely forgot this sheikh and asked him who he was.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

the devil can quote scripture to suit his own ends...

for all the mojizas quoted in favor of the syedna and his sons, there are manifold number of people who prayed, gave fat salaams, went for umpteen kadambosis etc of the syedna, but were disappointed or financially ruined or were overcome by disasters.

why doesnt anyone circulate those episodes as faithfully as they do the "mojizas"? if truth is supposed to triumph, let the propaganda machine of the kothar post those too.

statistics, statistics and damn lies...

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Oh guys how I miss the stories of Sultana Dakoo .........!!!!!!!!!