Fear of ramadan within bohris

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

Fear of ramadan within bohris

Unread post by incredible » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 am

Bismillah hir rahmanir rahim...

This is some thing heart breaking but at one hand when muslims are happy about arriving of ramadan on other hand poor bohris are filled with fear of some new tax implemented by kothar.....muslims pay zakaat as per rules of Quraan but poor bohris are forced to pay hefty amount of unislamic taxes by local amils which makes bohris feared of ramadan.. :cry:

saif

Re: Fear of ramadan within bohris

Unread post by saif » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

Before the poor exploited and gullible Bohris can enjoy and celebrate the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr after the Holy Month of Ramadhan, they are worried depressed,totured and oppressed before, during and after the Holy Month by their nightmare of EID-UL-FIKR (Fikar/Fikr being extreme mandatory worries of wajebaats, they can ill-afford, inflicted on them by the Kotharis and their sycophants).

The Kothar wishes them EID-UL-FIKR Mubarak instead of EID-UL-FITR Mubarak.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 am

This is a very important topic, it is true, that people start worrying from outset of ramadan, I have seen many people who are really worried about wajebat and all other dues. It really becomes for them Eid Ul Fikr.

We will request Syedna Saheb to do something about it. Instead of making it mandatory, let it be voluntery and people may decide for themselves how and when to pay. There are people who will volunterily pay more, becasue they think paying wajebat will earn them more.

We may also request Syedna saheb to look into the plight of ordinay man, now a days it is difficult to make ends meet. I am sure it will not affect the collection, becasue there are lot of venues from where they can collect. They do so through out the year.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 am

sorry but there is nothing like request to syedna...have u ever seen any petition worked for kothar?

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 pm

since the mumineen have a trust issue with the kothar best is not to give them money but to render your services in kind.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Actually for the Kothar it is fund collection season. Like the mafia these dons make you "an offer you cannot refuse". Just try it. In lisane daawat it is vasooli no daur.

Happy looting to the Kothar and Happy getting looted for the abdes. This is exactly what the deen is according to the establishment.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Kothar and top Shahzadas have well publicized, well managed, well-orchestrated schemes of collecting revenues in form of Salam, Zakat, and Wajebat etc through SafaiChitthi, Salaams, Hub, and Units etc. They provide services of holiday-resort type facilities in Dargahs/Mazars and collect hefty rental income and Galla income from the rich. They have excellent computerized record of who did not pay Sabeel and refuse them Safai Chitthi for marriage and burial. However, they do not have any list of Bohra Bewa, Yateem, needy students, needy Businessmen, needy sick and old. Ramadan is a great month not only for Ibadat but it is a great month for charity for our needy brethrens. Kothar is totally blank on this issue. Yes, some few local Bhaisaheb and Amils give monetary help to some needy after many Dhakkas but there is no systematic, sustained and perennial schemes as collecting Wajebat is.

Qarz-e-Hasna scheme helps Kothar more than the recipients. It helps them for making unaccounted money white. The recipient must pay deposit of gold or some kind of collateral is required. The recipient must write postdated checks for payment

According to Islamic laws, a giver of Qarz-e-Hasna should not demand money back. It is up to receiver honoring his commitment.

Bohras must pay and register for praying in Masjid. This is so unethical :-

Lailat-ul-Qadr 1431H., Mumbai
Baad Salam ul Jameel,

Kindly note : If your Safai Chitthi is not renewed you will not be considered for the pass.

Miqaat Registration

Registration started for
Lailat-ul-Qadr 1431H., Mumbai
Registration for Mumineen Mardo & Mumenaat Behno will end on:
Saturday, 28th August 2010 at 10:00PM IST.
Check your allocation on:
Monday, 30th August 2010 at Morning IST.

Important Instruction :

1. All Mumineen Should Register individually in all the Miqaats they want to Attend with Huzurala TUS.
2. Mumin who has logged in should also Register Himself / Herself.
3. Mehmaan Mumineen have to fill their Arrival Details. To make it easier Arrival Details can be filled by clicking "Update Arrival Details" button under Steps section in Add / Edit page. Mumineen can enter Arrival Detail of all the group members together.
4. If you are not able to attend the Miqaat / Vaaz for any reason please CANCEL Registration so that your seat can be given to some other mumineen

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:39 pm

In short all bohris shud pay extortion money in different forms or else their life can get a FULL STOP.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:44 pm

I have decided not to pay single dime to this establishment I will rather pay my zakaat to muslim institutions (shia) Inshallah.I know few will come up saying ur zakaat is not accepted but I don't care I trust Allah.inni salato wanosoki wama haya wamati lillahi rabbil aalamin.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Or I will give away money to needy momeenin by my self.inshallah

italianmumin

Unread post by italianmumin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 pm

but what about if u are a bohra but jobless and moneyless?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 pm

My dear if some body is jobless or moneyless then zakaat is not even wajib on such person.zakaat is just on savings after all expenses.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Early Child preparation for wajebaats
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am

omabharti wrote:Early Child preparation for wajebaats

i dont understand how the hell kids are paying wajebaat? they dont even earn...they dont need to pay any wajebaat.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 am

incredible wrote:I have decided not to pay single dime to this establishment I will rather pay my zakaat to muslim institutions (shia) Inshallah.I know few will come up saying ur zakaat is not accepted but I don't care I trust Allah.inni salato wanosoki wama haya wamati lillahi rabbil aalamin.
my dear incredible, you are absolutely right , koi bhi mulla maulvi pandit purohit sache nahi he. tum jo kar rahe ho wahi bilkool sahi hai, in dukaandaaron ki chalaki se "Original Kudarat" alag he, yeh mulla maulvi ,pandit purohito ko dharm se koi lena dena nahi he ,unko to unki dukaan chalani he. syedna ko , bhai sahebo ko, aamilo ko khuda ke pass jawab dena padega .
hum yeh duwaye kare ki jab syedna ke gunaho ko khuda puchhenge tab unko kam se kam saza mile aisi hum duwayen kar sakte hai, baaki sab asli khuda ke haath me hai.

italianmumin

Unread post by italianmumin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 am

incredible wrote:My dear if some body is jobless or moneyless then zakaat is not even wajib on such person.zakaat is just on savings after all expenses.
ok because it seemed to me that moneyless people are not full accepted from bohra community

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:32 am

incredible wrote:
omabharti wrote:Early Child preparation for wajebaats

i dont understand how the hell kids are paying wajebaat? they dont even earn...they dont need to pay any wajebaat.

The brilliance of kothar .... making being looted look like an act of worship .....

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Oma wrote "Early Child preparation for wajebaats
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431"

This is horrible, this violates every norm of human behaviour. It is against the law, ethics or any social behaviour.
What they are doing is making slaves of those children. Oma if you can get me name of one child, I shall petition it to pakistan supereme court, but to petition it we will need the name of the children.

I dont know anyone in hyderabad sindh. This is pathetic, how low they can stoop to. it is condemnbale, actually their parents should also be held accountable, and the amil should be brought to book. dont give me any bhashan, this has no excuse, posting it on one of the official website means it has approval from the top. In their zeal to make slaves and sheeps, they have crossed all norms of decency.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 pm

^
The above page has been removed. It seems that Kotharis are visiting this website and any time we bring some thing which might look them bad, they remove those postings right away. REMEMBER THOSE FAT ENVELOPES SHOWING CURRENCY and it was removed once we had discussion about it on this forum. So we are making progress and they are paying attention.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Preparing Young Mind for Wajebats
Another one from Dahod. let us see how quickly this disappears
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431#
This one from Sharjah
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1431#
And from Los Angeles

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Freedom of ignorance doesnt mean freedom from ignorance.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 pm

I have saved all the pictures from zeninfosystem, we can reproduce here whenever need be. In one of the picture a young girl is doing salam with an envelope. I dont know where they want to take us. it is very shameful, exploitation of religious obligation, and making mockery of zakat, one of the compulsory rukn of being muslim.

I am at loss to understand why is syedna saheb allowing all these to happen under his command. Why are these culprits not taken to task. but again,

Har shakh pe ulloo betha hai
anjam e gulistan kiya hoga...

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:05 am

I heard many time saying by Amil that when you go to pay zakat (Now vajebat) you should announce it in public that I have paid so much. Considering this why Sahzadas and Sayedna is not announcing how much zakat they are paying or they are exempted since they are Gods on earth!!

I have one more query. Why Amil gives a massalla or handkerchief in return, when we pay Vajebat? Is it from God?

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:54 am

children paying Vajebat to amil this is totaly the fault of their father or mother if the parents cant say anything to amil then amil will be happy to collect the moneyfrom children .CHILDRENS are only told by parents what to do.plus this is new way of looting for kothras.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 am

children's donot even understand what they are doing,i agree its all parents fault,brain washed parents like (profastion and more)are all responsible for all this madness.

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:36 am

jungle999 wrote:children paying Vajebat to amil ....
Children do not pay wajibaat. Wajibaat is paid by the 'head' of household. The photos are probably of children offering 'salaam'.

In my town, the process of wajibaat collection starts before Ramadan when every head of household is required to attend a session of 'Wajibaat assessment' with the Amil. This process is called Takhmeen, an Arabic word meaning 'assessment'. The 'head' first gets a 'statement of clearance' from the treasurer stating that their sabeel, present and past due, is fully paid. Amil then assesses the wajibaat due. During this assessment, there is a room for negotiation. In my town, every person, as far as I know, pays up. There are quibbles about the amount assessed by some but no serious objection.

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 am

porus ok lets say that the children offering 'salaam'.past many yrs back this was not practise .yes the children did'salaam' but without the money this is new practise with amils as to make money.

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 am

jungle999 wrote:porus ok lets say that the children offering 'salaam'.past many yrs back this was not practise .yes the children did'salaam' but without the money this is new practise with amils as to make money.
This is not a new practice. I remember being so brainwashed as a child that I would often refuse to do salaam to Amil unless my parents gave me some money for it. And I am talking about the time over fifty years ago.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 am

it is not salaam its wajebaat...

http://www.aburhani.com/akhbar-916a

Wajebaat Araz done by Farzando of Ajman - UAE.
21st Ramadan-al-Moazzam, 1431 - Ajman - UAE na farzando ye Amil Saheb Janab Zohair BS Badri na hath par Wajebaat araz kidhi.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 am

Porus, in those photos, child has a form in his hand, then he is doing salam, even though he may not be paying anything but still mimicking. so far as i understand wajebat is zakat, all other sub heads are of no or little importance, zakat is an important rukn of islam.
children are not liable to pay any zakat, and it is not a child's play. They do not understand what they are doing, except they are being trained to robotically follow the ritual for ever. This is child slavery in modern times, which has no place in any law or ethics. They are going too far with brain washing. Even in cults children are mostly spared, but our seems to be unique cult, which want to control our lives from cradle to grave.
In modern histroy there may not be any example of such a cult, which is so powerful, so forcing yet may not have any policing. They have successfully shown if practiced right, religion with a mix of superstitious and distorted interpretation spiced with so called miracles, infusion of greed and lust, can be a super tool to enslave an entire nation.