PLEASE HELP OUR RIYADH MUMINEEN...

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Salaam...

This below mail I sent to Jamaat of Riyadh (Saudi Arab), As I'm working in Saudi Arab - Riyadh and we, our team is working for getting better Markaz rules and regulation, and proper janabshaheb and jamaat members out here, we are just following jungle rules and everyone want to work accordingly as per there comfort and they (our Riyadh Jamaat) never think about poor mumineens how they work under such strick rules and regulation of Kingdom.

Salaam Walai-kum, Janaabshaheb,

This is a very kind and polite mail to you and respectful Jamaat members, as I’m writing this mail first time to all of you, so let me give you a very small introduction regarding myself. I’m a Muminabehan, part of our system staying in Saudi Arab, Riyadh for quite a long time. As I’m watch lots of thing’s sitting behind what’s going in Markaz, but that is not my part as, I’m not in Jamaat or Shabab member, but the purpose of writing this mail is, I’m very much disturb with few issues of Burhani Women’s Association (BWA) and regarding that I want to ask all of you members one doubtful question and I hope that I get a proper responds in benefit of all Muminaat.

By the grace of Allah Subahanaho-wa-tala, Pajantan-pak and dua of Aka Maula, we have seen that once a person gets Barakat from our Aka Maula like Mafsouh or Haddiyat automatically special respects for there wives are given in all the ladies like:

I. Other ladies doing respectfully Salaam them.
II. Getting first responds in Namaz.
III. Allowing to sitting in first line Thaal.
IV. On any occasion they are standing and serving Sarbaat and also Food, etc.

Like this many more actives are given to them and some actives are automatically assign in there account and all this is because there husbands are having the title of Mafsouh or Haddiyat, in short husbands achievement fruits is also given taste to there wives, my question is regarding why I wrote this mail and what is disturbing me is in BWA’ management there are two ladies M/s Durriya M Badshah and M/s Durriya J Tambawala, I found that this both ladies having lots of major responsibilities and many actives given to them. WHY? and ON WHAT BASE?

Look at there respected husbands, actives like:

· Not paying Wajebat accordingly.

· Not paying Sabeel accordingly or unpaid partly payment.

· Not paying Najwa Dai Zaman accordingly or unpaid partly payment.

· Not having beard (Dhari) or trimmed or just small for show off.

· Trading in interest (Ribah) business like shares and bonds.

· Gossiping of Markaz and there members and Jannabshaheb behind there back (back biting) with common bad words.

· On vacation they clean shave (remove) there beard (Dhari) and many more.(don't feel like to mention)

· Plus ladies never wear Rida when they are on vacation and many more. (don't feel like to mention)

So please decide where you are standing, a person who got Barakat from our beloved Aka Maula, his family is eligible for major responsibilities and respect? Or these kind of above actives people’s wives should get all this cream. I request our Janabshaheb, Jamaat members and BWA’s, M/s Faridaben I Dhanerawala (Sec.) and M/s Mariyaben H Hamdani (Tres.) to take action on this issue and take all the responsibilities back from them and make them stay just common BWA members like others. If this action is not implementing immediately I will forward this mail all over the world mentioned below mail ID’s and on Vazaarat website (please see below-scroll down) with all the details of Jannabshaheb, Jamaat members, Shabab members and Burhani Womens with complete information like.

Your origin country.
Which city you belongs to.
Your official and personal contact no: of both (you and your wife).
Which company are you working in Saudi Arab (Riyadh)?
What is your position in your company and in Jamaat.
How many years you are residence in Saudi and what you did for so many years?
What is your income and what benefit you did for Markaz and for Mumineen.

Every small detail I will forward to all over the world site like, Malumaat site, Alvazarat site, Aburhani site and many more, let them know that what is happening in Riyadh. Let the world know the truth of Riyadh and believe me after leaving Riyadh where ever you all will go, trust me you will carry the stamp on your head “RIYADH RETURN” and along with this I will ask the world Mumimeen to help us in this manner,

“PLEASE IN THE NAME OF AKA MAULA’ MUMINEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD HELP US,”

“HELP PEOPLE OF RIYADH OUR JANABSHAHEB, OUR JAMAAT, OUR SHABAB, OUR BURHANI WOMENS, THEY ALL ARE SICK PEOPLE, THEY ARE ILL,” “THEY NEED TO BE GET CURE SOON”

“PLEASE IN THE NAME OF AKA MAULA CALL THEM ON THERE CONTACT NUMBER AND WISH THEM “GET WELL SOON” OR SEND A SMS “GET WELL SOON” OR SEND THEM MAIL WITH CARD OF “GET WELL SOON”

“PLEASE DO THIS TO HELP US AND THE SAWAB WILL GO TO OUR AKA MAULA” FOR HELPING MUMINEEN AND MUMINAAT

“YOU WILL BE THE PART OF HELPING PEOPLE OF RIYADH”

“PLEASE HELP RIYADH TO GET WELL SOON”

Conclusion of this mail,

In short D. Badshah and D. Tambawala should be as normal BWA members without any assign actives and if this is not done then every moment in Jamaat, Shabab, BWA and Riyadh Markaz. I will keep forwarding to whole world, at least this way I can abuses you and I will show your real face to the world. How Riyadh Jamaat is play with Mumineen and Muminaat in all the matters.

AMTE SYEDNA (TUS)

anajmi

Re: PLEASE HELP OUR RIYADH MUMINEEN...

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 pm

How dare a slave (AMTE) of Aqa Maula complain against the doings of his other slaves and chamchas. And on top of complaints you are even threatening to go public? As your future Imam, I declare baraat on you. You are henceforth commanded to pray only in Sunni mosques where you won't have to worry about these issues.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 pm

In short, I didn't understand your reply... we are asking for better solution and bright future for Riyadh people and you are writting something which is not related to the above mail, please if you have some other kind of frustration don't mix up thing like this. hopefully in such sensitive matters.

Thanks..

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:58 pm

salam never assume; I am well aware of tambawalla family. I am certain about the unfairness that you have described and understand the pain and suffering you are going through. My humblest sympathies. There are two options for you
1, either stay in the jamaat and fight for what is rtight . of course this is hard and you need to be well prepared to go above and beyond your conscious to expose the truth. moula Ali and Imam hussain had to go through the same to show the world between right and wrong ,and the difference between human and animals. If you have the nerve and courage then the ideal and honest thing to do is to fight for the truth.
2. your second alternative is to stay in the community since this is your culture and tradition and no one can snatch this away from you.,but close your eyes to the wrong around you and know in your heart that Allah will punish the wrong doers. it may not be in your time but in Allahs time. But have the faith and rest assured the balance of Allah is fair to the nth. degree. what you reap is what you sow and that is very true.
3. at this stage in your life you would not be able to accept other cultures. your closest would be the shia ithna ashari group. most mumineen in your situation attend their majlises in canada and else where and are satisfied.
If it is any consolation, what you see in ryadh is going on in bohra jamaats all over the world. it may surprize you to know that i have even seen some zadas in pant and shirt in las vegas and let me leave it at that.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Salaam Mumin,

I agreed with your point of view and also understood the fact what you are trying to tell me, but this basically is happened in BWA and my wife cannot see all this wrong and hypocritical thing going around and also my nature is very much aggressive regarding these issues, not only me or my wife are fighting for this unbearable issues, we have our team here and we all are try to get better Markaz, jammat members, good Janaabshaheb and BWA for all the Mumineen. But only the problem is there are lots and lots of CHAMCHAS and they are the one who spoil the work in the name of Dawaat and Dia ni Khidmaat.

Trust me people use to be hypocrite 1400h years ago in the time of Rasullah SAW (PBUH), but today I believe that the generation of hypocrite and hypocrisy is still going on and we will add you our next mail in this series and let the world knows what is happen in Riyadh Jamaat and how money minded is Riyadh Janaabshaheb and Jamaat members.

Inshallah soon.

Never_assume

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 pm

never_assume,

I am sorry about what I posted earlier. It was out of context on this thread.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Salaam anajmi,

No need for sorry, as we all are having something or other kind of issue and the aim of these matters are to get better Jamaat and Janabshaheb to serve mumineen, as you will not believe that out here in Riyadh Janaabshaheb has become so much agreedy and beggar kind of nature that he ask all the mumineen for salaam amount which is Saudi Riyals 110/- for each majlis and darees, and even for running madrasa he ask SR.72/- per child and the also once or twice a week and we are fighting against such kind of many issues and matter which is really killing us and so this is the one of the issue for Burhani Women Association, where ladies are trying to show off and husbands are awal number ka Gambler and Drunker, well hope you will understand and i will send the second mail too which I had written to Jamaat and Janaab, inshallah very soon.

Maa-salaam..

saif

Unread post by saif » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm

On al lighter note, nothing personal! to break the monotony : "never-assume" -

Never assume, because if or when you assume (ASS-U-ME), you(U) make and ass of you(U) and me!!

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Salaam Saif,

It's nice to let me know about my ID, well I think if you just put some more brains in reading the mail and give some valuable suggesttion rather then giving such cranky saying, well I can only say " A PERSON WHO EAT JUNK..THINK JUNK..SPEAK JUNK..SUGGEST JUNK.. So dear Saif if you can just come out of this kiddos saying, I'm waiting for your suggestion or thanks for not to write..

Never Assume..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Admin,

Why was my post in response to Saif's last post deleted? I do not think that post of mine was inappropriate at all. I do not appreciate this kind of censorship.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 pm

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS… NEED JUSTICE WHY MY MAILS GOT DELETED.

The reason of writing this mail to ADMIN is…

Some of my mails were deleted and this below reason ADMIN gave me on my yahoo ID...

Some of the replies (from anajmi and saif) to your post were deleted because they were not relevant to the topic you started.
Thanks for your interest in the Forum.
Admin.

So I was not satisfied with his reply, being a women I wrote him this below mail hope anyone see and feel free to comment. My total mails were more then 14 and admin deleted my mails without my permission and the misbehaved replied was from ID user Saif who don’t know how to talk to a Muslim women in Islam.

DEAR ADMIN,

Thanks for your quick responds, but I’m sorry that I’m not satisfied with your reply due to the follow reasons,

• First of all if you need to delete any mails or related items from my post, you should contact me first, as you have my
yahoo ID.

• Idea of joining this forum is not to create issues, but to solve the problems and let the people knows what is happening
around us.

• If my mails were not related to the topic, you so let me know first and also you should see first that who was the person
diverted the topic, abusing my ID (never_assume) breaking into ASS_U_ME. (ID user Saif)

• I haven’t used any bad language or any harm to anyone.

• I want to know what action has been taken against ID user SAIF who used words like MORON” and abuse my ID and so on.

• If you do such kind of censorship, so I would like to say that, I’m a lady and you too have some kind of complex not to
see such kind of mail against you friend… Saif.

• Or may be you are related to ID user Saif and cannot see his insult by a woman so you deleted my mails.

I read all the topic and many more issue and in that also there are too many fights in which they discuss many other things apart from there topics… but I don’t see that you delete those mails… if you need reference I can give you, but I think you don’t need any references you know all the mails…
I’m stay in Saudia Arab Riyadh and I want to show the real faces of jammat and jannab… so please if you keep on doing such kind of censorship so I should think twice again to send some unjustice and unwanted issues created in Riyadh…

If you are running this show as a Admin and having full responsibility of this issues so be a men and let it go how its going… please let the best person wins, if it’s a male or female. I was abuse without any reason from ID user Saif and no one there so see and help women and in your forum people write big…big… issue to fight for the Rights of Humanity. So I ask you where your Humanity was hidden while Saif abuse me and my mails and on top of that you delete my mails giving me this stupid reason, Don’t delete any issues.

NOTE: I NEED AND EXPALINATION AND SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST ID USER ‘SAIF’

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 pm

This board is moderated and the Admin has the right to delete any post he/she wishes to do so. Sometimes you may agree with it, sometimes not. Your whining is getting quite annoying, and this is just after 5 posts. Your posts deal with personal vendettas and public forums are not an appropriate venue for your frustrations. Grow some balls and confront your Amil.
I’m stay in Saudia Arab Riyadh and I want to show the real faces
Good luck with that as women in Saudi Arabia cannot show their real faces
admin deleted my mails without my permission
You choose to live in a country where you can't drive or travel without permission and you have a problem with deleted emails ?
help women and in your forum people write big…big… issue to fight for the Rights of Humanity.
Yeah, right. You live in Saudi Arabia and concerned about women and rights ?

Get over it

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:13 am

Fatwa Banker,

We are memberS of this forum and in any society or any kind of organization there should be a proper rules not the jungle rules, whatever you feel good you keep it and whatever you feels not comforting your ideas and brains, so you remove and throw and please mind your language whoever you are, I don’t have balls but if you have real steel ones so come to Saudi Arab and see how they cut the neck and hands in middle of the market, this is what you call justice and not like you, I just made a comment on admin mistake and your male ego got hurt and immediately you wrote me this, telling others to grow balls, but first see yourself how big balls you got and if you really got a big one so I think you need to consult to the doctor there is problem with you Fatwa banker.
I’m stay in Saudia Arab Riyadh and I want to show the real faces
Good luck with that as women in Saudi Arabia cannot show their real faces.
Yes they don’t show there faces because of this is the rule of Islam and if you disagree than I believe that you are not Muslim and I’m proud to stay in Muslim country.

admin deleted my mails without my permission
You choose to live in a country where you can't drive or travel without permission and you have a problem with deleted emails ?
I choose to live in country were liquor is HARAM and many more things, but I'm proud that, I can prayer without fear in Makkah and Madinah, bad luck for you if you are Muslim. My friend driving is not consulting with email. (Please grow up little boy.)

help women and in your forum people write big…big… issue to fight for the Rights of Humanity.
Yeah, right. You live in Saudi Arabia and concerned about women and rights ?
Again grow up little kid, I’m talking about bohra community not the Saudi womens right. very sad, this what happens if you jump in the middle of the topic or poke your nose in someones matter.

Now I feel its really hurt your ego and some were else also, please check it might be burning something.Try to concentrate on real issue rather then running after such topics, please read the mail and give some valuable suggestion so we can remember you and your value in life.

DON'T BURN YOURSELF LIKE A MATCHSTICK...BE LIKE A FLAME SO ATLEAST SOME WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE...

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:44 am

what is the point to post internal problems of dawoodi bohra on other sect forum like progressive bohras,this is some thing like posting sunni issues on hindu forum.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 am

never_assume,
We repeat, the deleted posts were not relevant, so please do not make such a big deal out of it. Yes there are many threads that go off-track but this one was getting really personal and nasty and therefore we had to delete those posts. Let's move on, and as you said, just concetrate on the real issue that you raised.
thanks.
Admin

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:24 am

incredible wrote:what is the point to post internal problems of dawoodi bohra on other sect forum like progressive bohras,this is some thing like posting sunni issues on hindu forum.
Incredible, the progressive bohras are not a separate sect - their purpose is to bring reform to the community. The whole point of this forum and the reformist movement is to highlight the problems that Bohras face in dealing with their jamaats. And this is exactly what you have been doing by starting various topics.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:48 am

@Incredible

I agree with the mail by Humsafar that we are here to solve and bring up the bohra community issue were Janaab, Jamaat, Shabaab, Burhanni Women, and other issue were mismanagement, corropurtion, unjustice and many more issue to be solve and let the world should know the reality of our community, even if it’s like a needle point or might be ‘Boeing 777’

@Admin

Thanks once again and I hope that we should concentrate on our issues rather then tearing each other. So lets being with fresh mind and open thoughts.

@Humsafar

Thanks Humsafar that our purpose is to bring reform to the community what problems we are dealing in Jamaats and how this Janaab’s betray us and humiliate with the name of Aka Maula while removing money and many more.

So let forget what happen and again being with the fresh mind and clear thoughts of reformation in our community.

If anyone is hurt by my mails I'm sorry from my heart, nothing was personel, just community affairs.

ALLAH BE WITH US IN THIS MISSION...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:42 pm

I do think this forum is effective in many senses:
Remember when some one pointed out the PICTURE of an envelope stuffed with money on Malumaat, that picture was deleted henceforth.
It was Br. Hussain_KSA who posted the entire story of Syedna's visit to Saudi before it got posted on other Ortho websites
Make no mistake this website is being monitored by Shazaadas and other Ortho Goons and they see which way the wind is blowing and some times they do act accordingly. We should be civil and show respect...
For Administration and Moderators
I wonder if you have a committee of people who may see some of the posts deleted and they can justify your action

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:53 pm

@omabharti :

I believe that we should have so much guts to face the fact and truth. Wether this site is monitor by shazadaz or by any one in this world, one should have repect and need to digest the matter what is happening in front of us. I think that we all are educated, well mature and respected person who are sending the mail material on this site. so we should not fight and pin point each other what to do and what not?

Admin or any other authories person should not only keep those things on the panel like an advertisement to attract people to join the site and when a person like me who join this forum after few post comes to know that only cream and honey is shown in the post and remaining items which is against there personel friends or relatives is been got deleted, informing us that those mails were not related to the topic.

If you see the topic was diverted by user SAIF and nobody has yet taken any action against him or even just a warning mail to SAIF that next time he is not suppose to do such kind of misbehaviour, instead of that Admin wrote me this...
( "We repeat, the deleted posts were not relevant, so please do not make such a big deal out of it. Yes there are many threads that go off-track but this one was getting really personal and nasty and therefore we had to delete those posts".)
so if this post were so personal and nasty, so I ask Admin to see the mail of anajmi above that why this mail of SAIF is not deleted rather then deleting other ones. Anyway all the conversation shows that there is mistake happen by ADMIN and SAIF so again I repeat that please forget everything and just concetrate on the real issue that I raised.

please I request all of you to forget deleting mail issue and continue back as normal.

ALLAH BE WITH US IN THIS MISSION...

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 pm

The said post wasn't deleted due to oversight, it has been now.

saif

Unread post by saif » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:44 am

LAST WORDS

Wow! It took ADMIN about four days to realize his purported oversight. Or was it a
so-called “poetic justice”/Solomon’s justice? That you deleted my relevant post but it still remains as anajmi quoting me to complain. What an artful and diplomatic feat of journalistic coup and concession and or settlement. There is a proverb in Gujarati “doree e na bare ne var pun na tooté” (“when untying a recalcitrant (difficult/stubborn) knot, don’t break the rope or burn the rope”).

Some other cynics or skeptics would wrongly accuse the ADMIN of blinking and caving in after the intense lobbying or pressure by “never-assume: or “anajmi” who accused ADMIN of being of, among other things,

- being sexist or anti-women: “
- Nepotism, brotherisation or conflicts of interest/vested interest!
(“So I would like to say that, I’m a lady and you too have some kind of complex not to
see such kind of mail against you friend…”)
Or may be you are related to ID user Saif and cannot see his insult by a woman so you deleted my mails.”-
Censorship and not being neutral
“I do not appreciate this kind of censorship.”
-being spineless or questioning his manhood
“so be a men and let it go how its going…”If you are running this show as a Admin and having full responsibility of this issues so be a men and let it go how its going…”-
not being transparent
“please let the best person wins, if it’s a male or female”-
not being human
“So I ask you where your Humanity was hidden while Saif abuse me and my mails”-
being from a jungle i.e. “junglee”
"any kind of organization there should be a proper rules not the jungle rules, whatever you feel good you keep it and whatever you feels not comforting your ideas and brains"

“Never-assume” also wrongly accused me of:
“I want to know what action has been taken against ID user SAIF who used words like MORON” and abuse my ID and so on.”
Despite proving with anajmi’s related various missives that he had the obsession of using the word “moron” (87 out of 1000), “never-assume” ASSUMES that I had used the word “moron” .

So now would these post will also be deleted if some one claims the above to be inappropriate as well?

It is my understanding that the ADMIN is the sole owner and administrator of this site; pays and maintains the site using his own money and is a former professional journalist from the Gulf area and he appears to be a professional with integrity and credibility. May I add that I am neither his friend, family member of a relative nor his lobbyist? !

I just know of him but he probably does not me or wishes to know me personally!- scout's honour

So lastly I would remind the likes of “never-assume” or anajmi of the following related and appropriate adages, some being “olde English”,

“My ship, my order”
“Might is right”
“You dance with the girl you “brung” to the ball.

In short if you wish to run a similar site like this yourself, go ahead and you will have all the discretion to do what you please! But don’t belly-ache if you wish to participate- otherwise, please get out of the kitchen if the heat is too much for you.

PS: A number of years ago the ADMIN was requested to post some recommended “house-keeping” rules so as to avoid such unnecessary unproven allegations and or accusations. I wonder if this was done or not.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am

Another juvenile response from saif. Hopefully, that is your last post and we can get back to that which matters.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 pm

omabharti wrote:I do think this forum is effective in many senses:
Remember when some one pointed out the PICTURE of an envelope stuffed with money on Malumaat, that picture was deleted henceforth.
It was Br. Hussain_KSA who posted the entire story of Syedna's visit to Saudi before it got posted on other Ortho websites
Make no mistake this website is being monitored by Shazaadas and other Ortho Goons and they see which way the wind is blowing and some times they do act accordingly. We should be civil and show respect...
For Administration and Moderators
I wonder if you have a committee of people who may see some of the posts deleted and they can justify your action

Well, what's the issue here, again? You don't like the nepotism and favoritism that goes on in your jamaat? What makes you think other communities don't have similar problems? Seriously, no offence, but I have to agree with Admin. This is a gripe you have with YOUR community MEMBERS....why not just go and TALK to them about it? If we have an issue with a member of my community, we just GO AND TALK TO THEM! It is, afterall, YOUR COMMUNITY! What, if anything, do you think anyone OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMMUNITY can do about this?

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Last words forceful reply,

Well I just want to give a very formal and small reply to whoever call SAIF’, after mentioning in my mails many times that lets forget everything and start with fresh mind, but I don’t understand why again SAIF has to put oil in fire and provoke the things again and again, so I too have a proverb in Gujarati “ kuttara ni duum ne saw varas tak nali maa nakhi ne rakho toh pan waki-ne-wakij rehseh” ( “if you put a dog tail for 100 years in a pipe, but it will never become straight “)
It is my understanding that the ADMIN is the sole owner and administrator of this site; pays and maintains the site using his own money and is a former professional journalist from the Gulf area and he appears to be a professional with integrity and credibility. May I add that I am neither his friend, family member of a relative nor his lobbyist? !

I just know of him but he probably does not me or wishes to know me personally!- scout's honour

I don’t understand the above statement and I need help from the forum members; in the above paragraph SAIF mention clearly that? “He is not his friend, family member or relative nor his lobbyist” and immediately in second line he wrote that “I just know of him but he probably does not know me or wishes to know me personally.” I don’t understand what this above sentence means? (Know me or wish to know me little complicated) but one thing I understood and I want all the forum member should understand the point what SAIF has disclose that “the ADMIN is the sole owner and administrator of this site; pays and maintains the site using his own money and is a former professional journalist from the Gulf area and he appears to be a professional with integrity and credibility” so from now onwards we all members are in the obligation of Admin that if he feel good we all will feel good and if he feels bad so for all of us has to feel bad, because he is spending the money from his pocket. “WELCOME TO THE DICTATORSHIP SITE” (person like Saddam and Bush) what he like, we should like what he don’t like then sit quite and watch.

I request to Admin, please see through this issue your name is being spoil telling us that you are using your money and we are in under your obligation, please Admin I, myself and my team is not poor or just some kind of user like SAIF…

· If it’s your hotel we will pay for the food.

· If it’s your theatre we will pay for the ticket.

· If it’s your car we will put petrol. (benzene)

If you need any charity or money to transfer, do let us know we are sitting in Saudi Arab Riyadh for pass four decades and playing in Saudi Riyals. So please it a kind request don’t put words into person like SAIF mouth and spoil your image.

In short if you wish to run a similar site like this yourself, go ahead and you will have all the discretion to do what you please! But don’t belly-ache if you wish to participate- otherwise, please get out of the kitchen if the heat is too much for you.

Sorry SAIF I will not do what you will tell me to do, If I want to purchase a burger for my son I will not buy the whole Mac Donald, so please don’t give silly and senseless ideas which shows your ability and lack of knowledge and I’m not interested in kitchen to stay... we Arabs sits in A/C room and enjoy our meals for us in kitchen we keep our servants (kaddama). I think kitchen is the best place for you and hope you are use too with this heat.

saif

Unread post by saif » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Never-assume:

What do you call a small and formal reply? Yours (I mean reply!) was neither small nor formal.

Aren't you being double-faced and pathalogically a hypocrite by on one hand saying:
"after mentioning in my mails many times that lets forget everything and start with fresh mind, but I don’t understand why again SAIF has to put oil in fire and provoke the things again and again"and then on the other hand, responding to my response; despite me saying that it was the LAST word.
“ kuttara ni duum ne saw varas tak nali maa nakhi ne rakho toh pan waki-ne-wakij rehseh” “if you put a dog tail for 100 years in a pipe, but it will never become straight “) Perhaps a bitch can recognize another dog, when he sees on e'h! However, last time I checked, I don't have a tail. Do you have one - a straight one, I suppose?

I am NOT here to coach you in English (I am NOT your tutor) as I clearly see that your command in English is rather "Saudish", to say the least and this only to flatter you! "

“I just know of him and he probably does not know me or does not wish to know me personally.” I
by the way, means I have heard of him( perhaps either through his bio on the internet or through friends or acquaintances).; and probably he has not heard of me and does not to wish to know me personally either. Elementary e'h!, when I said it very slowly for your UNDERSTANDING.

AND you yourself admit and confess that "don’t understand the above statement and I need help from the forum members" and "I don’t understand what this above sentence means".
"I don’t understand what this above sentence means? (Know me or wish to know me little complicated)"

Further the metaphor about the heat and kitchen, does not mean it literally. Please don't ask me what a metaphor is or what litrally means. I can only read Arabic so I neither can speak it, understand it, neither do I have the ill-gotten Saudi Riyals you have accumulated during your four decades there and now wish to use it to gain favour!!!. In Englsih it is called "greasing one's palm" - "baksheesh" in Arabic.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 pm

N/A,

Your posts are incoherent as you are butchering the English language but then again you write better English than I do Arabic. I am simply mentioning it 'cause a large part of your posts are incomprehensible, so I can't address each issue.

N/A Quote # 1 :
in any society or any kind of organization there should be a proper rules not the jungle rules
N/A Quote # 2:
come to Saudi Arab and see how they cut the neck and hands in middle of the market
Even you will see the humor in this :D

Welcome to the board....

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 am

Saib,
You have set a classic example of one bad apple (or is it saib?) spoils the whole thread. If you were trying to entertain us with your initial post that created this whole mess on this thread started by NA than let me tell you that you have failed miserably at doing that. Honestly if you are itching for humor or you have "Khujli" for humor than start another thread and post as many jokes as you can. But please leave this one out as you are not making any sense writing those long meaningless posts in bombastic english and boring the readers to death.

And to those who think that whatever NA is writing on this forum is irrelevant please read the title of this forum. It is "What is happening in your Jamaat". And she is exactly telling us what is happening in her jamaat. I personally feel that we should provide positive encouragement to new comers on this forum. This forum is a very powerful tool that can be used to spread awareness among people by posting the true happenings in various jamaat.
Your posts are incoherent as you are butchering the English language but then again you write better English than I do Arabic.
And inspite of that you dare to make comments on Islam and its followers as if you are an expert authority on the religion. Now beleive me when I say that I see a lot of humor in this one and if you will stop farting you will also be able to appreciate the same.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Aarif wrote:Saib,
You have set a classic example of one bad apple (or is it saib?) spoils the whole thread. If you were trying to entertain us with your initial post that created this whole mess on this thread started by NA than let me tell you that you have failed miserably at doing that. Honestly if you are itching for humor or you have "Khujli" for humor than start another thread and post as many jokes as you can. But please leave this one out as you are not making any sense writing those long meaningless posts in bombastic english and boring the readers to death.

And to those who think that whatever NA is writing on this forum is irrelevant please read the title of this forum. It is "What is happening in your Jamaat". And she is exactly telling us what is happening in her jamaat. I personally feel that we should provide positive encouragement to new comers on this forum. This forum is a very powerful tool that can be used to spread awareness among people by posting the true happenings in various jamaat.
Your posts are incoherent as you are butchering the English language but then again you write better English than I do Arabic.
And inspite of that you dare to make comments on Islam and its followers as if you are an expert authority on the religion. Now beleive me when I say that I see a lot of humor in this one and if you will stop farting you will also be able to appreciate the same.

Sure, you are right! The forum is about What is Happening in Your Jamaat. BUT it is NOT meant to be a forum for character assaination, name calling INDIVIDUAL NAMES like NA i doing. I mean, I don't know any of the characters NA mentions, but she's airing her PERSONAL AGENDA here. She is bitter she isn't getting the piece of the pie, so let's gripe over it....Why can't she keep it GENERAL? Why does she have to mention names, yet she herself DOES NOT REVEAL HER OWN NAME? You can't play ball w/o the.....that's right! THE BALL!

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Why can't she keep it GENERAL?
AM,

The problem with abdes like you is that when people talk in general you or other abdes like you will ask them to provide exact details in-order to validate the authenticity and if they are reluctant do so you will dismiss it as heresay or fake. Now when someone is providing the actual names of the miscreants in her jamaat you are calling it character assasination. You can definitely debate with her by asking her relevant questions on her post to obtain more info and better understand the situation but you cannot dismiss her entire grievance by categorizing it under personal bickering.

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:25 pm

For any issues regarding Jamat in Riyadh, kindly contact

Bhai Yunus Hakimuddin Jadliwala

Cell Number # +966-5027-82454

FA

Hozefa Jadliwala