100 Milad Celebrations

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aflatoon

Re: Hail Burhanudin Saab - From Milad to Burh-Ushra.

Unread post by aflatoon » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 pm

good analysis gm it is disgusting to see the abdes are trying to leave no stone unturned for the 100 saalgirah of syedna mohd. Burhanuddin and as regards to matam they are making a mockery of the great sacrifice made by Imam hussain to hide the inner differences between the top brass in Kothar

Maqbool

Re: Syedna Saheb is 96 years not 100 years old

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:12 am

In Udaipur abdes are walking barefoot from Udaipur to Galiyakot - a distance of 160 km.
Are they celebrating or torturing themselves!!

Now coming back to the main topic of the post, Any one can clarify when we are celebrating the first birthday, On the day baby born or after completing full one year? and what is the meaning of 100 mi milad?

khidmat

Unread post by khidmat » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 am

Jab hathi guzarta hai to kutte bhonkte he. And you progpigs are special since you are Mad Rabid dogs. Aur kutta jab pagal ho jaata hai to sab ko pata he uska kya hota he.

BTW, all you progpigs can scavenge on the left overs of the great feast and celebrations that We - The Dawoodi Bohra Mumineen, proud and faithful followers of Dai-e-Mutlaq, Dai-e-Imam uz zaman Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (T.U.S.) are going to enjoy.

And don't worry you dogs.... there will be enough leftover bones from Tandooris and Biryanis... so don't fight over the bones.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 am

porus wrote: I suggest you tell us what the difference is by identifying another Arabic word for 'noor' or its English translation which is different from 'light'.
their is no exact word for Noor in English, i mentioned earlier that in general terms it can be used interchangeably but in reference to the subject you have raised it cant.
porus wrote:Some very special beings (aashir-e-mudabbir) are empowered with the knowledge to get back to pure 'consciousness'. Thus noor/light is consciousness imbued with 'special' knowledge.
arent you mixing up on two different people(if i can call them so), attributes are for someone else you have mentioned here.
porus wrote:This idea predates Islam and is found in various flavors in mystical traditions of ancient India, Babylon, Egypt, Persia and Greece.
You must be very well aware about the source of Ilm for different civilization in different times, so its always us who were the source and nothing is that we have borrowed, whole ilm was, and is ours
porus wrote:A person's Qiyamat is when that person dies? In that case, to wish that a person lives 'ta roze his Qiyamat' is like wishing a person to live until he dies!! :) A tautology of sorts, wouldn't you say?
you have added two different sentences. the first refers to humans in context of their individual capacity and "ta roz qayamat" means for Mowla as you explained earlier.

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 am

aqs wrote: their is no exact word for Noor in English, i mentioned earlier that in general terms it can be used interchangeably but in reference to the subject you have raised it cant.
The word for 'noor' in English is 'light'. In Arabic and English, the word is also used metaphorically to mean 'spirit' or 'knowledge'. For these, Arabic words are 'ruh' and 'ilm'. Christians call Virgin Mary 'Umm Noor', 'Mother of LIght (Spirit)' because God breathed His spirit into Isa, whom Muslims call 'Ruh Allah'. Thus noor can also mean 'spiritual' knowledge, whatever that is.

Quran states in 24:35 that Allah is the light(Noor) of heavens and earth. This difficult ayat goes on to state that Allah uses the parable, a metaphor if you will, of light to impart guidance to whomever He wills.

Whichever way you cut it, light is a metaphor. Well, God Himself states it. If you learnt a different notion of Noor, and you do not want to discuss it, you are welcome to it. You need not discuss this further on this forum.
aqs wrote: arent you mixing up on two different people(if i can call them so), attributes are for someone else you have mentioned here.
Again, it is best not to discuss this as your oath will not allow it. Silence is best policy for you. I am not bound by any such oath and would not pledge it to anyone. Although, at my discretion, and only at my discretion, I may keep some information to myself. My interpretation stands until you can out-challenge it with better knowledge.
aqs wrote: You must be very well aware about the source of Ilm for different civilization in different times, so its always us who were the source and nothing is that we have borrowed, whole ilm was, and is ours
Any metaphysical or mythological system, like the 'ilm of aale-Muhammad' you keep referring to, is built upon earlier systems. Even Quran borrows heavily from Greek cosmology. There are several references in the Quran about Seven Heavens (Sabaa Samaawat). This is a clear reference to the cosmological model of Ptolemy. (Ptolemy had in turn based it on the ideas of Eudoxus).

I recall a conversation with an Aamil about Bohra superstitious Numerology and Astrology. I pointed out to him that the Bohra ideas are heavily borrowed from Pythagoras, a Greek/Egyptian philosopher who lived 1000 years before Muhammad. In the end he said that Pythagoras was from among the people of Imaan. (Fisagorus Iman na logo ma si hata). The point being, in order to claim 'ilm is always ours', we resort to co-opting great non-Muslim philosophers as our own.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Good one khidmat !!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 pm

aqs wrote:You must be very well aware about the source of Ilm for different civilization in different times, so its always us who were the source and nothing is that we have borrowed, whole ilm was, and is ours
Really? How so? And what do you mean by "us" and "ours"?

Can you point out one mystical or philosophical thought in Islam or Ismaili metaphysics that cannot be traced back to some earlier system of knowledge?

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 pm

khidmat wrote:Jab hathi guzarta hai to kutte bhonkte he. And you progpigs are special since you are Mad Rabid dogs. Aur kutta jab pagal ho jaata hai to sab ko pata he uska kya hota he.

BTW, all you progpigs can scavenge on the left overs of the great feast and celebrations that We - The Dawoodi Bohra Mumineen, proud and faithful followers of Dai-e-Mutlaq, Dai-e-Imam uz zaman Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (T.U.S.) are going to enjoy.

And don't worry you dogs.... there will be enough leftover bones from Tandooris and Biryanis... so don't fight over the bones.
"Ibn Hunayf! I have received information that a person of Basra invited you to a dinner and you immediately accepted the invitation. I have also heard that very sumptuous meals were served there! Finest varieties of viands were placed before you in large plates and you enjoyed them. I am sorry to hear the news. I never expected that you would accept the invitation of a person who invites big officers and rich people and from whose doors poor persons and hungry paupers are turned away rudely.
Look carefully into the things which you eat. If there is even a shade of their being obtained unlawfully then throw them away, only eat those things about which you are perfectly certain that they are obtained by honest means.
You must know Ibn Hunayf, that for everyone who follows a religion there is a leader and a guide from whom the follower learns the canons of that religion and the ways of leading a pious life. Now look to your Imam (Imam Ali (a) meant himself). In this world he has satisfied himself with two old, torn and coarse garments and two pieces of bread (one in the morning and one in the evening). I know that to adopt such a hard way of life is beyond you but at least try to be pious. Try to follow me and be my companion in virtue, piety and simple living. I swear by Allah that from this world I have neither amassed gold nor have I gathered wealth and possessions nor have I changed these coarse and old garments of mine with even an ordinary raiment from your treasury."~ Imam Ali (a)

I hope, all you fanatic, chock your selfs to death..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:51 pm

humsafar,

you can argue until you are blue in the face, you can bring all the written documents, scriptures and books on our history and authentic hadees which all shia accept, but you will not get anywhere with brainwashed morons and politicians like aqs.

i have encountered many like him. you will keep going round in circles like a dog chasing its own tail without ever pinning such professional liars and brainwashed automatons down. his arguments are all circular. can you ever fight a case in court where your case is based on facts and documents which are admitted in court as public exhibits and your opponent keeps claiming immmunity on all sorts of outrageous grounds and makes baseless statements without the slightest shred of evidence or proof? fighting the validity of the courts itself, slandering the judge, threatening the jury and the prosecutors and the lawyers??

see any similarities here? the ex-syedna in his various appearances in court used all these tactics and when finally all failed claimed that his divinity meant he was answerable only to allah, and not some puny man-made courts and mere insects who wanted him accountable. we all know and even aqs knows the untenebality of his laughable arguments, relying on secret cultish oaths and such devices to blunt and obfuscate any criticisms. it was the impartiality of the british courts that brooked no nonsense and dismissed the bull dished out by taher saifuddin and rebuked him for his criminal behaviour. unfortunately, that era has passed and the rascals have abandoned all pretense of morality and ethics, knowing that the bigger the lie, the more easily it will be believed and if neccessary, even rammed down the throats of a foolish and gullible community.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:59 pm

khidmat wrote:Jab hathi guzarta hai to kutte bhonkte he.
Jab hathi ke kaan me ek "chuti" ghus jaati hai to woh uske maut ka sabab ban jaati hai.

And rightly said that jab hathi guzarta hai to kutte bhonkte hai, we will see hoardes of kuttas barking with slogans of ghanu jeevo accompanied by the barking noise of band baaja.
khidmat wrote:Aur kutta jab pagal ho jaata hai to sab ko pata he uska kya hota he.
Yeh kutte jab pagal ho jaate hai to pehle unhe hysteria ho jaata hai aur chhaati peetne lagte hai aur baad mein apni jeb phadkar paise lutate hai aur phir hosh mein laane ke liye unke muh mein 2 kharas 2 mithas thos di jaati hain.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Jab hathi ke kaan me ek "chuti" ghus jaati hai to woh uske maut ka sabab ban jaati hai.

And rightly said that jab hathi guzarta hai to kutte bhonkte hai, we will see hoardes of kuttas barking with slogans of ghanu jeevo accompanied by the barking noise of band baaja.
khidmat wrote:Aur kutta jab pagal ho jaata hai to sab ko pata he uska kya hota he.
Yeh kutte jab pagal ho jaate hai to pehle unhe hysteria ho jaata hai aur chhaati peetne lagte hai aur baad mein apni jeb phadkar paise lutate hai aur phir hosh mein laane ke liye unke muh mein 2 kharas 2 mithas thos di jaati hain.

Ghulam
I know how you must be feeling watching this History !!!!
Aqa Maula Zindabad....Long live AQA MAULA.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 am

With the end of the cycle of Prophets and Shariat, this role is supposed to be performed by Imams. Imamat cycle will be ended by an Imam, known as Qaim al-Qiyamat. This will be when all humans will have been converted to light, interpreted as intellectual and spiritual enlightenment. That day will be the day of Qiyamat.
Dear Porus,

You say "This will be when all humans will have been converted to light, interpreted as intellectual and spiritual enlightenment." does this mean that all human beings will be converted to the faith of DB? If yes then how come Rasullulah S.A. could not do so?

khidmat

Unread post by khidmat » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:51 am

GM...you are a confused soul....you probably suffer from chronic paranoidal denial.

You definitely want to attend these feast & celebrations that all the Dawoodi Bohra Mumineen and also other non-Bohra Syedna admirers are enjoying and becoming part of this historical event. Deep inside you have that thirst for participating with your fellow brethren but then, your mental instability takes over and you start behaving absurd.

What is making you so angry?
The fact that we are enjoying this momentous occasion and your kind are not.
The fact that the world treats us with respect and your kind is subject to despise.
The fact that we are under the cool shade of Dai uz zaman and your kind is sweating in the hellfire.
The fact that we are able to express our feelings vocally (Maula Ghanu Jeevo) openly in the whole world and you have only this forum to shout your emotions...(well, technically not even this forum since "Ghanu Jeevo Maula Ghanu Jeeva" has been expressed here too.

So...think about it....and make the right choice.....it's not too late to repent and seek forgiveness....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:23 am

nalwala,

the nal of yr logic is leaking. why not the same hordes of abdes show their affection for their maula by let us say putting up pucca houses for bohras living in flimsy huts, or provide food to hungry and poor bohras, or fan out into cheap housing where lacs of poor bohras live and find out how they can be helped with jobs, education for their kids, things they need at home like clothes, utensils, etc.

now dont deny that there is no poverty among bohras maula ni dua thi. in every city, town and village there are hundreds and thousands of poor bohras who are not getting any help and are too proud to beg. imagine if a few thousand strong, able force of affluent bohras showed up and solved their problems for love of their dai? would that be a better act or walking barefoot to show loyalty and love for a single human being who lives in palaces with his parasite family and jet sets all over the world at our expense?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:41 pm

The event of carrying the dai in the procession will remind one of the film 300 in which emperor xerxes is carried by his slaves. However deep inside, the abdes will be chanting the following:-

Chal Chal Chal mere saathi, o mere haathi,
Hum aa rahe hai tere peeche peet peet ke apni chhaati,

Tere zaado ne jeb hai aise hamari kaati,
Hum pe aa gayi hai bahut badi ghaati,

Tune chhuda liye hum se hamare naati,
Hamari haalat hai diya bin baati,

Kothar se aisi hamari faati,
Ke deen bhool gaye hum har raati,

Tune bhulwa di hamein hamari jaati,
Sajde karwa ke aisi ki hamari fajeti,

Na yaar mila na wisal-e- sanam,
Na idhar ke rahe na udhar ke hum,
Tere kufr mein dafan ho gaye andar maati,

Tere farmano ne aisi chalayi laathi,
Ke hamare ghar nahi rahe,
Sirf rah gayi maati,

Tune deen ke saath aisi maari gulati,
Ke teri khidmat mein hum bhool gaye paighambar ki afzal aur ruhani zaati,

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:45 pm

wah bhai wah bro. gm.!!! way to go brother. didnt know there was such an afzal and nafees poet hiding inside you!!

hamein ghana khush thaya, ane tamne mafsuhiyat pesh kariye che. tamaro jalwo ane valvalo dekhine hame em tayy kidhu chhe ke tamein hamari dawat kabul kari, hamara gharey jalwaa afroz thai ne hamari ziyafat kabul karso.

su tamari nirali shaan che!!!

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
The event of carrying the dai in the procession will remind one of the film 300 in which emperor xerxes is carried by his slaves. However deep inside, the abdes will be chanting the following:-

Chal Chal Chal mere saathi, o mere haathi,
Hum aa rahe hai tere peeche peet peet ke apni chhaati,

Tere zaado ne jeb hai aise hamari kaati,
Hum pe aa gayi hai bahut badi ghaati,

Tune chhuda liye hum se hamare naati,
Hamari haalat hai diya bin baati,

Good Home Work !!!!

Kothar se aisi hamari faati,
Ke deen bhool gaye hum har raati,

Tune bhulwa di hamein hamari jaati,
Sajde karwa ke aisi ki hamari fajeti,

Na yaar mila na wisal-e- sanam,
Na idhar ke rahe na udhar ke hum,
Tere kufr mein dafan ho gaye andar maati,

Tere farmano ne aisi chalayi laathi,
Ke hamare ghar nahi rahe,
Sirf rah gayi maati,

Tune deen ke saath aisi maari gulati,
Ke teri khidmat mein hum bhool gaye paighambar ki afzal aur ruhani zaati,
Good Home Work but not wroth.

Sorry guys.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm

shabbir4u wrote:
Sorry guys.
your rare show of humility is appreciated. :o

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:42 am

GM...you are a confused soul....you probably suffer from chronic paranoidal denial

Now "khidmat" is a diagnostician? (and not a very good one at that) :lol:

labbaikyaHussain

Long live syedna(tus)

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 am

Saifee Burhani Uplifment Trust Bhindi Bazar Project start from today.

Syedi Mazoon Saheb DM, Syedi Mukasir Saheb DM ,Shahzada Abbas BS Fakhruddin, Shahzada Qaid Joher BS Ezzuddin and other Qasre Aali Saheb start the Demolation of Bhindi Bazar project starting from next to RAUDAT TAHERA.

http://www.malumaat.com/lite/akhbar/item/2041.html

Hussain_KSA

Re: Long live syedna(tus)

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 am

Mabrook.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:16 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Mabrook.

Alhumdollilah mabrook

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm

What is the importance of 'Qasr-e-Aali Sahebs"? WHO are they??

Assume tomorow Mr. Burhanuddin appoints someone outside of his family as Dai (just hypothetically, it will NEVER happen) which he can as Daiship is not from father-to-son ......... what will be the 'status' of these Sahebs who are DM and BS, Sh**zadas and all that crap??

Sleeping Bohras ....... WAKE UP ........... STOP worshiping your fellow mortals ........ you even worship those who have nothing .........!!!!!!!!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm

It seems the bhendi bazaar participants of the relay event of 100 hours matam are tired and fully drained out. They have called replacements from bandra from where a group of abdes have left on foot today and will head straight to raudat tahera to relieve the tired bohri mohalla abdes from whom they will take over the penance of beating their chests until a new group from suburban mumbai emerges and bails them out too.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Shanaat of syedna(tus)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 pm

There is a deafening silence on this subject, the shanats seems to be more lke lanats.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 am

gm and likeminded folks are pathetic..... Whatever aqa moula's amal is nothing but imamuzzamana guidence and instructions
u ppl r disgusting

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 am

Gulf wrote:
Whatever aqa moula's amal is nothing but imamuzzamana guidence and instructions
does imamuzzaman instruct him to murder wild animals for sport and pleasure?

does imamuzzaman instruct him to receive sajdas fom bohras whom he calls his slaves?

does imamuzzaman instruct him to allow hundreds of his family members to live a life of ayyashi and haraam at community's expense?

does imamuzzaman instruct him to not to give accounts and hide all excesses and loot?

does imamuzzaman instruct him to evade taxes in all the countries where bohras reside, indulge in money laundering and international smuggling of currency, diamonds, gold and precious stones?

does imamuzzaman instruct him to claim that he and his father were ilah ul ardh?

khidmat

Unread post by khidmat » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 am

Al zulfiqar ibn Yazid.....if you have so much problem in following what we bohras are doing than go to Hell (anyways you and your breed are going to hell).....go and join some Evangilical church and dance and sing and drink and party....there are plenty in Canada and US....isn't it?

why are you following our movements and activities like a shameless dog who keeps on returning back even after being shooed away....go, collect your kind and party in bush....or join some Amazonian tribe to have complete freedom.....

but I know your problem.....it is difficult for your kind to do that......afterall.....which society or community would accept a scumbag like you. hahahaha

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 am

khidmat wrote:Al zulfiqar ibn Yazid.....if you have so much problem in following what we bohras are doing than go to Hell (anyways you and your breed are going to hell).....go and join some Evangilical church and dance and sing and drink and party....there are plenty in Canada and US....isn't it?

why are you following our movements and activities like a shameless dog who keeps on returning back even after being shooed away....go, collect your kind and party in bush....or join some Amazonian tribe to have complete freedom.....

but I know your problem.....it is difficult for your kind to do that......afterall.....which society or community would accept a scumbag like you. hahahaha

this is a better option for him :mrgreen:

Tariq

Unread post by Tariq » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Dear Brothers,

You do yourselves injustice by abusing each other in this forum - it is hypocritical for you to do so and goes against every aspect of Islamic teaching. Be not ready to judge others - if you are not merciful towards others' actions then you cannot expect to receive mercy from the Almighty on the day of judgement. Orthodox and Reformist Bohras have differences but these should be discussed in an intellectually rigorous and common sense manner without abusing one another. If you seek to defame others then you have no reason to be on this site. If you are, on the other hand, on this forum to seek knowledge and to ask questions that will help you to entrench your faith then continue in your journey.

I am new to this forum but have been reading the posts of various users for some time now and come from a background where I have been equally exposed to both sides of the coin (reformist issues and orthodox issues). The issues are extensive and go beyond any one post. Learning to understand the factors that make one person believe an idea is key to understanding the knowledge that will liberate you from the choking fetters of religious intolerance and ignorance. I have friends on both sides who, at heart, are good, honest people who mean no malice to anybody. It is not correct of you to judge for it is not your position to do so. However, as followers of Islam it is our duty to protect the tenets of Islam so people may continue to prosper by following this great religion. In order to do this, it is not unreasonable to question certain practices of the Dawoodi Bohras of today that may go against the very essence of Islamic philosophy.

We must revisit our central sources of inspiration through the Qu'ran and the teachings and sayings of the Panjatan Pak (AS) rather than continuously glorify the throne of the Dai. How many times is it that we remember our Lord, The Panjatan Pak (AS) and the Holy Chain of Imams? The teachings of Islam were perfected well before the seat of the D'ai was established. I do respect members of the Orthodox community but I cannot help but notice the endless remembrance of this D'ai and the glorification of him through the organisation of hundreds of majlises and glamorous celebrations the world over. There is no wrong in elegance (take the Prophet Suleman AS - God gave him a Kingdom the like of which will not be merited to anybody after him) - but excesses should be shunned especially when the poor are having to pay the price of continuing the glamorous lifestyles of Bohra priests the world over.

Religion must be free from political or financial need - faith cannot be measured in monetary value but this is the price members of the community are having to pay as a demonstration of their faith and obedience to the current D'ai. It is with great regret I say this but it is not a belief I can help: the Bohra faith of today is not one that is concordant with the teachings of the Ahlul Bahyt (AS). The Prophet of Islam strived to tell people that he is but a man - he strove to purify religion and rid it of everything that was corrupt with it. We have elevated the position of the Dai and we routinely ask God to grant him life until the day of qayamat - how can we do such a thing when God has promised that every soul shall taste death?

If we follow the teachings of the Qu'ran Majid, the Panjatan Pak (AS) and our glorious Imams then never can we be led astray.

May we continually follow the footsteps and teachings of the Panjatan Pak.

Allah knows best.

Wasalam.