The ugly face of Islamophobia in Orange County, California

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Watch this video. I found it bone chilling.

http://www.islamicity.com/m/news_frame. ... ceID=56317

khuzema

Re: The ugly face of Islamophobia in Orange County, Californ

Unread post by khuzema » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 am

I don't understand why are they so against of Sharia Law. While in real they have started following Sharia. Looks like at least right wing extremist in US (as seen in video) is getting closer and closer to Sharia.

They have already started harassing, now soon they will kill Muslim ministers and elected official as Sharia law followers are doing in Pakistan. This will be followed by true sharia law implementation like they do in Saudi Arabia, where peoples' hands are chopped and are killed and stoned to death to satisfy Sharia.

These protesters are the closest America can get to sharia law. They should be the biggest supporter of Sharia. These protesters are terrorizing the people by calling them terrorist. But in real these kind of incidents are bringing Muslim closer.

People are so motivated, after this incident that they are flying to New York to support "TODAY, I AM A MUSLIM TOO" rally.

If we remember Prophet Muhammad use to get similar kind of harassment in his early prophet-hood. This is a sign of a rise of Islam in America. Hopefully it will be Islam of peace and prosperity and not of hate and terrorism