Kuwait Khaitan Jamaat - PEHCHAAN KOUN Programe

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hozefa

Kuwait Khaitan Jamaat - PEHCHAAN KOUN Programe

Unread post by Hozefa » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Last night on the occassion of Imammuzzaman Milad Night Majalis there was a quiz programme PEHCHAAN KOUN arranged by SEZ kuwait.. in which participents has to identify Moula's shehzadas in diffrent ways i.e. by Name, by voice, by picture in group, individual etc. much interesting and at the end Janab Shabbir Bhai saheb praise and appreciated and also advised that we should repect shehzadas in calling their names etc.. for example one should not call 'Malik Bhai Saheb' and instead should be called 'Shezada Aali Qadar Bhai Saheb Sayyedi Malikul Ashtar Shujauddin Bhai Saheb'

That was interesting.. remembered me that PEHCHAAN KOUN :mrgreen:

anyone else was there ??

Hozefa

Gulf

Re: Kuwait Khaitan Jamaat - PEHCHAAN KOUN Programe

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:58 am

next time in markaz stand-up and speak out pehchan kon then u see ...
stupid!

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 am

^^ did u ever thought about your name spellings? it can be written in many ways but obiviously not as Hozefa. :roll:

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:47 am

Huzefa ….That’s really funny...Pehchaan Kaun......I am surprised that they do all such things in Imam's Majlis....Any ways I have stopped attending all such majlises.....

You know what they have started "naam Padhaai"of all the buildings in Khaitan.....I hope your building has got sharaf of "new aalaaa name" ….LOL

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 am

lol.. not only are they slavish, but very childish :mrgreen:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 am

Gulf wrote:next time in markaz stand-up and speak out pehchan kon then u see ...
stupid!
Look at the language! It looks like a bhai of mumbai is calling :D

khidmatguzar

Unread post by khidmatguzar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 pm

the same kind of programe organized in fahaheel also.. that was wonderful event .. everyone those have seen the programe must admire SEZ's efforts.. it gave everybody a chance to know aali waqaar shehzada sahebs from closer view :idea:

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Well, why such vitriol against a perfectly legit question. If the title is O.K. then what's the issue? By calling someone Syedi, you are in essence putting him in the same level as Mazoon, Mukasir E-Dawaaat. Traditionally, they are the only ones who got the title.

So, if , purely for sake of argument, Shazadas are now Syedis, then do Mazoon Saheb's/Mukasir Saheb's sons also deserve the Syedi title? Where does it all end?

I see a really disturbing trend. This trend I do not like one bit:)

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Well Said Muizz.

Admin : I would like to request to add "like" button. Most of the members of this forum don't like to write but they want to express (like and Dislike) I think this addition will be great help to know the level of discussion.

Please consider the request.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

it might be easier to identify the dai's zaadas if their pictures are posted everywhere. see some suggestions below:

on all lamp posts,
hoardings,
highway bill boards,
libraries,
store signs,
on milk bags and cartons,
on toothpaste tubes & toothbrushes,
soaps & washing powder packs,
cricket bats,
shopping bags,
computer laptops,
computer screen savers,
air tickets,
train tickets,
city buses and bus tickets,
bra's and panties,
banians,
school bags and stationery,
topis, masallas, and ridhas,
theatre tickets,
ration cards, identity cards,
cruise ship entertainment programmes,
ballot papers,
women's magazines like femina, stardust and cosmopolitan

if anyone has anymore ideas please feel free to contribute. we have to ensure that there is not a single bohra on this earth who cannot instantly identify a zaada, because a bohra who fails to recognise a zaada is condemned to hell without ruku chithi.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Br. AZ you forgot the Post Office.and the Most Wanted.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 am

AZ
since you got married with tht bisexual omabharti u have lost your common sense and became frustrated... You have started another progression against your felllow progressive so evrthng became negative 4u..... review yourself alll recent threads by you

I am too happy to know our moulas shehzada sahebs from near and by heart.... we not need to do in public plces we have enough gethering places and communication system...your height of jealousy against daawat we can feel... Gadhera

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 am

Al-Muizz wrote:Well, why such vitriol against a perfectly legit question. If the title is O.K. then what's the issue? By calling someone Syedi, you are in essence putting him in the same level as Mazoon, Mukasir E-Dawaaat. Traditionally, they are the only ones who got the title.

So, if , purely for sake of argument, Shazadas are now Syedis, then do Mazoon Saheb's/Mukasir Saheb's sons also deserve the Syedi title? Where does it all end?

Al Muizz,

its really sad that community as a whole is being pushed towards the extreme.

this really sounds going over board "Shezada Aali Qadar Bhai Saheb Sayyedi Malikul Ashtar Shujauddin Bhai Saheb" they just forgot to add kaukabul azhar humamul mufajjal in the beginning and Dm as in dama majdahoo at the end.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 am

Al-Muizz wrote:Well, why such vitriol against a perfectly legit question. If the title is O.K. then what's the issue? By calling someone Syedi, you are in essence putting him in the same level as Mazoon, Mukasir E-Dawaaat. Traditionally, they are the only ones who got the title.

What you proggies fail to understand that the Shahzadas are revered not because they are the sons of the DAI, rather because they are the Hadood of Dawat.
Now some of us may have extended this reverence to those Shahzadas also who are not the Hadood, but that is only because of their ignorance.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:28 pm

profastian wrote:

What you proggies fail to understand that the Shahzadas are revered not because they are the sons of the DAI, rather because they are the Hadood of Dawat.
Now some of us may have extended this reverence to those Shahzadas also who are not the Hadood, but that is only because of their ignorance.
Profastion,

I am a staunch follower of Aqa Moula (TUS). My beef is such blatant statements like "they are the Hadood(?) of Dawaat." So, aren't Mazoon Saheb/Mukasir Saheb, and their sons also not the so-called Hadood(?) of Dawaat? Should the Jamea Ustads also be called Syedi because they are also arguably the Hadood (?) of Dawaat? See where I'm going with this?

Why is it not sufficient to just say Janaab so-and-so Bhaisaheb? Why do you need compelled to add Syedi as a title? A title that for well under a 1000 years has strictly been reserved for Mazoon-E-Dawaat, and Mukasir-E-Dawaat? It is really dangerous to in essence create and/or elevate someone into a rutba (stated or implied) even if its just an overzealous expression of mohabbat.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:10 pm

And that brings us back to the important question;

How can a Bohra start differentiating between their overzealous expression of mohabbat or Respect and Worship?

It is evident that even amongst the followers there are disturbing trends currently being practiced in the community. The question is how do you start differentiating them and start correcting them as the leader or Dai himself has no control over his appointed henchmen? Who do you question, if you can ever question without the fear of excommunication or Baarat? The people who have or had asked these questions have been out casted and branded as reformists or shaitaans already.

You may or may not agree but The zaadas and Bhaisahebs have incorporated and contaminated the original version of the Dawat. In the Maulas name certain practices are implemented. This brings us to the next question..Is the Dai that ignorant of the current trends? Cant he step up as after all he has the overall responsibility of upholding the Dawaat? What is the way forward????

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Muizz, good to see you back after a long gap.

I agree that this whole trend is disturbing. But what you should find more disturbing is that these shahzadas should enjoy so much importance at all. In the dawat's scheme of things these shahzadas and the so-called "royal family" have no legitimacy. Their power, and the pomp and ceremony that surrounds them cannot be justified by doctrine or tradition. One can understand the devotion to the Dai and reverence for Mazoon and Mukasir, but why this mindless worship of the "royal family"? It is this "royal family" and its greed that has given rise to the Kothar, and the two together are the root cause of all the corruption and perversion that exist in our community.

Taking on fancy titles is only a symptom. The cause lies much deeper.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:32 am

Al-Muizz wrote:
profastian wrote: What you proggies fail to understand that the Shahzadas are revered not because they are the sons of the DAI, rather because they are the Hadood of Dawat.
Profastion,

I am a staunch follower of Aqa Moula (TUS). My beef is such blatant statements like "they are the Hadood(?) of Dawaat." So, aren't Mazoon Saheb/Mukasir Saheb, and their sons also not the so-called Hadood(?) of Dawaat? Should the Jamea Ustads also be called Syedi because they are also arguably the Hadood (?) of Dawaat? See where I'm going with this?
Ofcourse, Mazoon and Mukasir are the Hadood of dawat. But certainly not their sons. Not all sons of Syedna are either. By Hudood of Dawat, only certain people are meant which are ranked very high because of their ilm. Few other Hudoods are Syedi Qasim Bhaisahab, Syedi Aliasghar bhaisahab, Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisahab, etc. If you have listened to a waaz by some of them, you would certainly revere them. I again emphasize, this ordering and reverence is only on the basis of ilm.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Well, even historically, there were several ustaads....e.g. Jamea ustaads, who are arguably very high up in ilm. Afterall, who do you think taught Shazada Muffadal Bhaisaheb, etc, the ilm? It was Jamea ustaads, and of course Aqa Moula (TUS). My point is, do not elevate them to the same rutba as Mazoon-E-Dawaat, and Mukasir-E-Dawaat. For close to 1000 years, the title Syedi has been strictly for these two rutbas. I challenge you to prove me wrong! So, why do we now feel the urge to give these rutbas to everyone who is arguably high up in the ilm? Can't we simply acknowledge the fact that some shazadas are high up in ilm, but they most certainly are not in the same ilm ranking as the Maozon-E-Dawaat or Mukasir-E-Dawaat? Why do you feel the need to elevate Muffadal Bhaisaheb, as high up in ilm as he is, to an even higher level?
[/quote]
Ofcourse, Mazoon and Mukasir are the Hadood of dawat. But certainly not their sons. Not all sons of Syedna are either. By Hudood of Dawat, only certain people are meant which are ranked very high because of their ilm. Few other Hudoods are Syedi Qasim Bhaisahab, Syedi Aliasghar bhaisahab, Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisahab, etc. If you have listened to a waaz by some of them, you would certainly revere them. I again emphasize, this ordering and reverence is only on the basis of ilm.[/quote]

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:58 pm

How do you go about measuring their Ilm.Did anyone make it to the top in any university?Did any of these alim attended any major university,regularly.Has a single one of them ever invited to speak at any Islamic Organization.The only ilm they have is ghaib Ilm.(no ilm).

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm

seeker110 wrote:How do you go about measuring their Ilm.Did anyone make it to the top in any university?Did any of these alim attended any major university,regularly.Has a single one of them ever invited to speak at any Islamic Organization.The only ilm they have is ghaib Ilm.(no ilm).
seeker,

yes, they buy fake degrees from bogus universities and the gullible fool abdes swallow the crap. besides, they are all double phd's from the mafia university in sicily and the bhaigiri college of dawood ibrahim located in waziristan.

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 pm

@zulfiqar the most bekaar on the forum!!! :wink:

i wonder y u always bring in waziristan?? do u haf any relations wid OOOSAAAMAAA :mrgreen: .. relations as in ..ehm ehm :oops:

hahahahhahaha plz do reply :P

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:31 am

AZ is the most frustrated illitrate guy on this forum as he fail to understand kothar management system which can be the best in the world because they got degrees from world's most genuine universities

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:06 am

Gulf wrote:
kothar management system which can be the best in the world because they got degrees from world's most genuine universities
like the genuine world's best open international university of sri lanka?

the best management system in the world? certainly!

just look at the wealth the syedna's family has amassed amounting to over a billion dollars. see how they have managed to subdue and subjugate the fools and morons abdes and deceived them in the name of imam hussain and hidden imam.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:15 am

Al Zulfiqar quoted
and deceived
them in the name of imam
hussain and hidden imam.

So are you also denying Hidden Imam?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 am

seeker110 wrote:How do you go about measuring their Ilm.Did anyone make it to the top in any university?Did any of these alim attended any major university,regularly.Has a single one of them ever invited to speak at any Islamic Organization.The only ilm they have is ghaib Ilm.(no ilm).
The measurement is very simple. It depends on the number of books one has read. The books are categorized in a hierarchy. Even the Jamia Ustaads don't have raza to read some books. Similarly, there are some books which only the DAI can read. The Shahdazas (not all)have read some books which even the ustaads aren't allowed to, hence they are higher in rank.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 am

murtaza2152 wrote:Al Zulfiqar

yes he is, in several time i have pointed out that AZ and his wife omabharti both are illitrate in humanity and their views are usually unsuitable for mankind.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am

Gulf wrote:
murtaza2152 wrote:Al Zulfiqar

yes he is, in several time i have pointed out that AZ and his wife omabharti both are illitrate in humanity and their views are usually unsuitable for mankind.
mankind = saifee mahal :mrgreen:

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 am

looks like ill breded AZ is working as a wiper in saifee mahal's servent's houses outside toilets, Collecting irrelavent info of saifee mahal and comes on the board like an officer, just to impress his bisexual wife.. Bytheway where is she?.. Omabharti?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 am

Gulf

Please stick to the topic. Any one from the either side of community is like representing the whole group. If I say or write something, like it or hate it, other side would take it as reformist's stand. Same way if you write anything the others will think that this is what being taught in Sabak and Waiz. Would you like it when some one attribute your personal deeds to your Community or relilgious head?

Please demonstrate some humanity. There was no need to pull Omabharti in this thread. You can still participate in meaningful debate without loosing your self respect. Try to win people by your love not hatred. Brother AQS is best example for you.