Slmplify Milad Celebration due to Japan

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hozefa

Slmplify Milad Celebration due to Japan

Unread post by Hozefa » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 am

I just heard unofficially that milaad celebration format is going to be changed in to simple functions in all bilaads this is to pay respect to Japan's people for mass devastation due to earthquak, tsunami and neuclear disaster. Hope this is true.

Gesture of goodwill

murtaza2152

Re: Slmplify Milad Celebration due to Japan

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:41 am

Huzaifa you are Truely a big IDIOT.....to post this Rubbish things here.....

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 am

Hozefa wrote:I just heard unofficially that milaad celebration format is going to be changed in to simple functions in all bilaads this is to pay respect to Japan's people for mass devastation due to earthquak, tsunami and neuclear disaster. Hope this is true.

Gesture of goodwill

YOU SHUD GO TO JAPAN AND TRY TO SHUT DOWN THOSE NUCLEAR PLANTS.

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 am

murtaza2152 wrote:Huzaifa you are Truely a big IDIOT.....to post this Rubbish things here.....
what is rubbish in it?

we all humbly respect japan people... The lost around 100X100 lives plus economicaly lost about $100 billion.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:55 am

LMAO... hehe :lol:

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 am

On the contrary, I received this sms from a bohra.

Japan was first country to ban hijaab, First country to stop teaching of Koran, First country to tear pages of Koran. Japan was total anti-muslim. It is Allah's Azaab on a special Islamic day FRIDAY. Please forward this message and lesson to whole world.

This is how dumb and sick this community is!

Religion stands for compassion and love! With muslims and bohras... It is hatred and revenge! Sick!!!!!!!!!!

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:40 am

Hozefa wrote:I just heard unofficially that milaad celebration format is going to be changed in to simple functions in all bilaads this is to pay respect to Japan's people for mass devastation due to earthquak, tsunami and neuclear disaster. Hope this is true.

Gesture of goodwill
Hozefa

I doubt it!! Bohras don't live in this world.. they live in a world created by their master, who is the biggest fraud on this planet. Don't expect them to show any kind of sympathy towards this massive catastrophe.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:46 am

like_minded wrote:On the contrary, I received this sms from a bohra.

Japan was first country to ban hijaab, First country to stop teaching of Koran, First country to tear pages of Koran. Japan was total anti-muslim. It is Allah's Azaab on a special Islamic day FRIDAY. Please forward this message and lesson to whole world.

This is how dumb and sick this community is!

Religion stands for compassion and love! With muslims and bohras... It is hatred and revenge! Sick!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for posting this....the seed u sow the fruits u reap....Allah is perfect

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:51 am

LM, I disagree with your post regarding hijab, koran sms by bohra... Practicaly in general bohra dont think much about burqa, hijab, koran and protest or punishment...

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 am

Hozefa.. I received this sms yesterday from a bohra and obviously he did not create this sms, he forwarded it to me thinking that it was his duty to do so.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:44 am

Milad cancelled how dare we think of it..even in Australia when we had Cyclone Yasi, Brisbane floods and NZ earthquake..celebrations were ongoing...infact I heard couple of Bohra families were affected with the disasters..

on the other point about the sms what bullshit...Japan geography has been having earthquakes for millions of years Ring of Fire was created before Ilsamic history..nothing to do with the people living there or their faith..

Yes tragedy that people have died but even if people were not living there the earthquak was due..

For the smart ass Muslims who sit and write these crap sms..what about the earthquakes a few years ago hit Indonesia, Pakistan and Iran what were they being punished for ? Fanaticsm

Bohras should just count them lucky that there are only 1million out of 6 billion humans which is like 1 in 6000 and 1 in 1000 for India alone so for every bad encounter very few are affected and we foolishly assume we are a special protected community

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:10 am

like_minded wrote:Hozefa.. I received this sms yesterday from a bohra and obviously he did not create this sms, he forwarded it to me thinking that it was his duty to do so.

[Yusufali 9:74] They swear by Allah that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them with a grievous penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: They shall have none on earth to protect or help them.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 pm

labbaik,

By quoting Yusufali, you have now proven yourself to be a wahhabi. You are no longer an abde. Scholars consider those who quote from Yusufali as followers of Abdul Wahhab. Infact, you do not know what the Quran has to say. You only know what Yusuf Ali has to say.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:34 pm

labbaik has just committed the unpardonable sin of huge shirk!!! :evil: how can a die-hard abde like him who considers the syedna god on earth who has better knowledge of quran than allah himself, quote from the quran?? he should be quoting from syedna and take his raza first before posting quranic verses!!

syedna is natiq e quran and haq - nasaheb, if he says all the japanese people were evil, only then its true.