Kuwait Khaitan Jamaat - PEHCHAAN KOUN Programe

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: Kuwait Khaitan Jamaat - PEHCHAAN KOUN Programe

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:28 am

profastian
The measurement is very simple. It depends on the number of books one has read. The books are categorized in a hierarchy. Even the Jamia Ustaads don't have raza to read some books. Similarly, there are some books which only the DAI can read. The Shahdazas (not all)have read some books which even the ustaads aren't allowed to, hence they are higher in rank.
Looks like Bohra religion has cast system. Kothar is Brahmin.
There are secrete books and some books only chief can read!!!!!

Why does he need to read books. Does't he get knowledge by Ilham?

My goodness how stupid and gullable this people are?

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:25 am

hussain_ksa bhai, with all due respect....

AZ ane Oma jeeva badtameez ashakhaas ni jaha bhi, jiitni bhi ane jem bhi mazammat kari jaase iitni kam chhe. what i see that entire topic is irrelvant to this forum thus to be destroyed.

Hussain_KSA wrote:Gulf

Please stick to the topic. Any one from the either side of community is like representing the whole group. If I say or write something, like it or hate it, other side would take it as reformist's stand. Same way if you write anything the others will think that this is what being taught in Sabak and Waiz. Would you like it when some one attribute your personal deeds to your Community or relilgious head?

Please demonstrate some humanity. There was no need to pull Omabharti in this thread. You can still participate in meaningful debate without loosing your self respect. Try to win people by your love not hatred. Brother AQS is best example for you.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:12 am

Gulf wrote:hussain_ksa bhai, with all due respect....

AZ ane Oma jeeva badtameez ashakhaas ni jaha bhi, jiitni bhi ane jem bhi mazammat kari jaase iitni kam chhe. what i see that entire topic is irrelvant to this forum thus to be destroyed.

Hussain_KSA wrote:Gulf

Please stick to the topic. Any one from the either side of community is like representing the whole group. If I say or write something, like it or hate it, other side would take it as reformist's stand. Same way if you write anything the others will think that this is what being taught in Sabak and Waiz. Would you like it when some one attribute your personal deeds to your Community or relilgious head?

Please demonstrate some humanity. There was no need to pull Omabharti in this thread. You can still participate in meaningful debate without loosing your self respect. Try to win people by your love not hatred. Brother AQS is best example for you.

Br. Gulf,

I disagree for Br. Oma. he is self constrained and generally comments from more of a secular point of view, he is the one who is most vociferous against any personal comments and generally voices his ire on frequent shia sunni debates. He shows due respect for Syedna (tus) and Its really uncalled for to pull him in without any provocation. He helps for numerous causes and all of us can learn a lot from him despite our differences which he believes to solve with talks.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

Br. Aqs and Brother Hussain KSA
thank you

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:26 pm

omabharti wrote:Br. Aqs and Brother Hussain KSA
thank you

..and no thanks to me darling oma? actually you should have thanked to me first as I was main cause of all eulogy for you made by them

welcome!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Gulf wrote:
what i see that entire topic is irrelvant to this forum thus to be destroyed.
so now you will dictate what is or is not relevant to this forum??? try that on your backside lickin sites of maalumat, zeninfo etc.

a stupid game to recognise the blood-sucking useless puppies of syedna is nothing more than a sinister exercise in sycophancy designed to push gullible fool abdes further into slavery and indoctrination. that is an important part of reform, to remove the family of the syedna from the equation, end their arrogance and ayyashi at the community's expense. neither ali's children were ever referred to as princes and princesses, nor did any imam's. their family did not loot, subjugate and terrorise their followers as these rascals do, demanding lavish ziyafats, salaams and slavish behaviour from their community.

as for the coward aqs, he is such a kothari apologist and propagandist that he even runs from my name with his tail between his legs.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Gulf wrote:
what i see that entire topic is irrelvant to this forum thus to be destroyed.
neither ali's children were ever referred to as princes and princesses, nor did any imam's. their family did not loot, subjugate and terrorise their followers as these rascals do, demanding lavish ziyafats, salaams and slavish behaviour from their community.
Go brush up your history

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote: so now you will dictate what is or is not relevant to this forum??? try that on your backside lickin sites of maalumat, zeninfo etc.
a stupid game to recognise the blood-sucking useless puppies of syedna is nothing more than a sinister exercise in sycophancy designed to push gullible fool abdes further into slavery and indoctrination. that is an important part of reform, to remove the family of the syedna from the equation, end their arrogance and ayyashi at the community's expense. neither ali'vs children were ever referred to as princes and princesses, nor did any imam's. their family did not loot, subjugate and terrorise their followers as these rascals do, demanding lavish ziyafats, salaams and slavish behaviour from their community.

as for the coward aqs, he is such a kothari apologist and propagandist that he even runs from my name with his tail between his legs.
AZ ... I was thinking that u r a nut-case in this forum but wait... I was wrong, actually you are a nut in this forum.. :mrgreen: Further, if you progs arennot reciting the names mubark of dai al mutlaq till 52nd then do not keep the word 'dawoodi' and instead of shud be known as 'chhayyalisi bohra' wich is more suitable for
you..
Would be good riddance... Huckoff

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm

aqs wrote:

Br. Gulf,

I disagree for Br. Oma. he is self constrained and generally comments from more of a secular point of view, he is the one who is most vociferous against any personal comments and generally voices his ire on frequent shia sunni debates. He shows due respect for Syedna (tus) and Its really uncalled for to pull him in without any provocation. He helps for numerous causes and all of us can learn a lot from him despite our differences which he believes to solve with talks.
please check her (oma's) posts one by one you will see how she indirectly make mockary of our kothar and aqa moula and mumineens.. she is a hypocrate #2 on the forum..:|