prog bd celebration....

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
labbaikyaHussain

prog bd celebration....

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 am

In the name of god almighty...

how progs gonna celebrate bd of their dai? whats the plan?

aziz

Re: prog bd celebration....

Unread post by aziz » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 am

they celebrate the birthdays of their 3 hazrats maybe,who broke islam into pieces

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:09 am

labbaikyaHussain wrote:In the name of god almighty...

Their dai is asgar,their mazoon is insaaf,
when is their dai's birthday

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
labbaikyaHussain wrote:In the name of god almighty...

Their dai is asgar,their mazoon is insaaf,
And their mukasir is first time in history of dawat a lady....u all u all must have guessed who...

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 am

A H Aziz said
they celebrate the birthdays of their 3 hazrats maybe,who broke islam into pieces
Brother you must have bad experience with 3 Hazarat in your childhood.

They must be Hz Aamil. Hz Bhaisaheb and Hz Shezada

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 am

Muslim First wrote:A H Aziz said

Tujhko mirchi lagi to mein kya karu :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 am

Stranger

Tujhko mirchi lagi to mein kya karu
Your hazarats are not done with you guys. Make sure you have plenty of Preparation H

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: Their dai is asgar,their mazoon is insaaf,
And their mukasir is first time in history of dawat a lady....u all u all must have guessed who...
They can guess but never reveal name ....

Let me have my say.. she is none other than Omabharti :mrgreen:

now someone will come and I will be told that I should not drag her name unnecessarily... sorry in advance :roll:

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Aqua Maula does not follow the Quran..
He allows Shirq...ooppsss sorry..U guys dont even know what shirq is,so......
translation of Quran is not allowed (have u ever thought y?)..because if u guys read Quran,you would actually know the real facts..
And the most IMPORTANT fact..We are not suppose to celebrate birthdays according to islam:

The evidence in the Qur’aan and Sunnah indicates that celebrating birthdays is a kind of bid’ah or innovation in religion, which has no basis in the pure sharee’ah. It is not permitted to accept invitations to birthday celebrations, because this involves supporting and encouraging bid’ah. Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Or have they partners with Allah (false gods) who have instituted for them a religion which Allaah has not allowed…?” [al-Shoora 42:21]

“Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord, and follow not any awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, etc.) besides Him. Little do you remember!” [al-A’raaf 7:3]

YOU CAN NOT DENY WHATS IN THE HOLY QURAN..

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm

@SisZara,
Do you know meaning of Aaqa Mola tus??,,
But anyways ,Thankyou for your tremendous post ,i m afraid i am doing Shirk !!!! :D ,
But truely ur post was an eyeopener :D :D :D ,

Now ,,can you give me a single evidence from Holy Quraan or Any Any Islamic book that celebrating Birthday is Bidah?

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Zahra wrote:Aqua Maula does not follow the Quran..
He allows Shirq...ooppsss sorry..U guys dont even know what shirq is,so......
translation of Quran is not allowed (have u ever thought y?)..because if u guys read Quran,you would actually know the real facts..And the most IMPORTANT fact..We are not suppose to celebrate birthdays according to islam:

The evidence in the Qur’aan and Sunnah indicates that celebrating birthdays is a kind of bid’ah or innovation in religion, which has no basis in the pure sharee’ah. It is not permitted to accept invitations to birthday celebrations, because this involves supporting and encouraging bid’ah. Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Or have they partners with Allah (false gods) who have instituted for them a religion which Allaah has not allowed…?” [al-Shoora 42:21]

“Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord, and follow not any awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, etc.) besides Him. Little do you remember!” [al-A’raaf 7:3]

YOU CAN NOT DENY WHATS IN THE HOLY QURAN..

It seems that you have read and translated and understood the QURAN and providing translations.. soo could you do me a favor

could you TRANSLATE me SURAH KAFEROON (109th Surah -- 30th Para) :D

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Muslim First wrote:A H Aziz said

Do you know wat HAZARAT means??? :mrgreen:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:@SisZara,
Do you know meaning of Aaqa Mola tus??,,
But anyways ,Thankyou for your tremendous post ,i m afraid i am doing Shirk !!!! :D ,
But truely ur post was an eyeopener :D :D ,

Now ,,can you give me a single evidence from Holy Quraan or Any Any Islamic book that celebrating Birthday is Bidah?

Br. murtaza,
Now She might reply - 'show evidences too , comes under shirk '. :mrgreen:

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Murtuza Bhai,

According to saheeh reports, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does something that is a not part of this matter of ours (i.e., Islam) will have it rejected”

can you give me a single evidence from Holy Quraan that celebrating Birthday is allowed?

These birthday celebrations also involve imitation of the Jews and Christians in their birthday celebrations. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, warning us against following their ways and traditions: “You would follow the ways of those who came before you step by step, to such an extent that if they were to enter a lizard’s hole, you would enter it too.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and Christians?” He said, “Who else?” (Reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

“The best of speech is the Book of Allaah and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The most evil of things are those which have been newly invented (in religion), and every innovation is a going astray.” There are many other ahaadeeth that convey the same meaning.

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm

can you please TRANSLATE the requested surat :?:

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Prog-PIGS..

Surah Al-Kafiroon

Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)!
2. "I worship not that which you worship,
3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islâmic Monotheism)."

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Sis,
Show me a single evidence where it is written,, BIRTHDAY CELEBRATING
is Bidah,

Dont quote Rubbish and give your Personal Interpretations.....

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Zahra wrote:Prog-PIGS..

Surah Al-Kafiroon

Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)!
2. "I worship not that which you worship,
3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islâmic Monotheism)."

great!! now one more favor... could you please EXPLAIN me in your words that what dus the surah translation mean??

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Stranger,

your name suits you right..you are complete stranger to Islam...

Can you please explain me the exact meaning of SHIRQ according to you...
Your post does NOT make fun of me..Instead you are making fun of the Holy Book (Quran)..
HARAAM..!!!

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Zahra wrote:Stranger,

your name suits you right..you are complete stranger to Islam...

Can you please explain me the exact meaning of SHIRQ according to you...
Your post does NOT make fun of me..Instead you are making fun of the Holy Book (Quran)..
HARAAM..!!!
HARAAM HARAAM HARAAM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Sister Zehra;

You are doing Bhagwat in front of Bhense. They have yet to enter into Islam.

They are still carrying out Hindu tradition of their ancesters.
From
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_p ... D=659&PN=1
As a matter of fact in MAINSTREAM Islam there are only two holidays: Idul Fitri (the first day after the fasting month Ramadan) and Idul Adha [(the 10th day of Zuhijjah (the month of pilgrimage)]. The question is: Why do the Muslim ummah make other days during the year as the Islamic holidays? Why the Prophet’s birthday is celebrated and considered as a holiday?

Going deeply into the seerat (biography) of the Prophet Muhammad, nobody can trace the tradition of Mawlid (the Prophet’s birthday) celebration or other celebrations of very important days in Islamic history. Never the Prophet nor his close companions or people who followed him and his companions encouraged people to make his birthday as a special day. Nobody knows exactly when the first celebration of the Prophet’s birthday was celebrated or marked as a holiday. Noted in history that the celebration was found during the reign of Wazir al-Afdlal (487-515 AH/1095-1121 CE) of the Fatimite regime in Egypt. The celebration was held during the day time and attended by government officials and Muslim spiritual leaders in town. The Fatimite amir as a head of state sat in the balcony of the palace and three speakers in sequence delivered their Mawlid speeches. They talked about Muhammad’s origin, his birthday and his life. Celebration was not only for the Prophet’s birthday but also the birthday of Ali (the Prophet’s cousin), Fatimah (his daughter) and the Amir as the present imam of Shi’ite Muslim. The influence of the Shi’ite doctrine of the celebration of the Prophet’s birthday was very clear and is still eminence in modern Egypt even today. Foreign tourists who visited Cairo several times or anybody who ever stayed there for a long period will note that Husain’s birthday (the Prophet’s grandson) was celebrated more thoroughly and illimuniously than the Prophet’s birthday, in the meantime the majority of Muslims in Egypt today adhere to Ahlu as-Sunnah’s Islam.

It looks like Fatemi Shias have loot to do with these innovations.

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Aye Pegambar (SAW)..Kehdo k "Aye KAFIRO,jin putlo ko tum poojtey ho,MAIN unko nahi poojta,
Aur jis Maboot ki tum ibadat karte ho,uski main ibadat nahi karta..
Aur main phir kehta hoon ke jinki tum parastish karte ho,unki main parastish karne wala nahi hoon..
Aur na tum uski bandagi karne waley maloom hotey ho,jiski main bandagee karta hoon..
Tumharey liye tumhara rasta..Mere liye mera rasta..

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:Sis,
Show me a single evidence where it is written,, BIRTHDAY CELEBRATING
is Bidah,

Dont quote Rubbish and give your Personal Interpretations.....

I already did show you the evidence from the Quran quoted..Plz read properly...

Now I am asking you to get me one evidence where Islam allows celebrating birthdays..

And if its allowed,I wonder why Milaad-un-Nabi dint have such grand functions as those for maula?
Or do you guys consider maula higher the the RASOOL????...Astagfirullah...

voice

Unread post by voice » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Assalam`alekum

Islam is a way of life and Allah swt has guided mankind with true guidance so as an individual can be transformed to a real Human being. Quran is a theory and life of hazrat Muhammed (pbuh) is a practical example of the same.

Both the theory (Quran) and practical (life of hazrat Muhammed pbuh) tells us to live a life of simplicity, avoid wastage, avoid show off, avoid getting lost in worldly life, always be thankful to Almighty, worship none other than Him, always remember your death and final destination and strive for aakhirat. Similarly it even doesn`t indicate (leave aside the command) to celebrate any joy the way it is displayed by Bohra community.

Please for the sake of Almighty leave your ego and ponder, " creation and Creator are different identity and we are ordered to worship only our Creator".

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 pm

now lets haf a closer look at YOUR explanation... taweel behind YOUR given explanation for the translation of surah kafiroon:

Zahra wrote:Aye Pegambar (SAW)..Kehdo k "Aye KAFIRO (proggies) ,jin putlo (ajgar, alzulfiqar, s.insaf...) ko tum poojtey ho,MAIN unko nahi poojta,
Aur jis Maboot (4 manhus of jamea) ki tum ibadat karte ho,uski main ibadat nahi karta..
Aur main phir kehta hoon ke jinki tum parastish karte ho (4 manhus, ajgar, alzulfiqar, s.insaf...) ,unki main parastish karne wala nahi hoon..
Aur na tum uski bandagi karne waley maloom hotey ho jiski main bandagee karta hoon..
Tumharey liye tumhara rasta (which is obvious hell) ..Mere liye mera rasta..

Now one more favor.. as you kindly translated and explained.. its now time for you to act (amal) upon it.. spclly following the last line :mrgreen:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Sister Zahra,
Welcome to the forum.. Reading your post is like a breath of fresh air.. & It's nice to watch a female give Sabak lessons to the Abdes... hehe :mrgreen:

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 pm

BooM wrote:Sister Zahra,
Welcome to the forum.. Reading your post is like a breath of fresh air.. & It's nice to watch a female give Sabak lessons to the Abdes... hehe :mrgreen:
:oops: :oops:

:mrgreen:

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 pm

If you read and understand the Surah carefully,you shall know that these lines were meant for the KAFIRS..
so it means you are accepting that you are a KAFIR..
In that case you are free to follow and worship any one you like...
because you cant b a Muslim as you do not follow the sayings of the HOLY QURAN...

Now i wonder how easy its for maula to blind-fold you all..because you do not understand simple things..and make it complicated...

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm

u really need to take english classes!! lol when you cant understand a simple written sentence.. i wonder how you wuld have read and understood from HOLY QURAN which is scripted in ARABIC!!

i hope you are understanding what i m writing over here :wink:

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Beta..,Surah ki pehli line read karlo.."Kehdo k "Aye KAFIRO,jin putlo ko tum poojtey ho,MAIN unko nahi poojta,....."
Matlab our Rasool can never worship what kafir's worship..similarly you guys can never follow the correct path of Islam,because you guys don't know what Islam is all about..you just follow what Maula commands..
Islam is not about English,Urdu, or Arabic..its about understanding and following the Quran..
Its clearly mentioned in the Quran,that Shirq is the biggest Gunnah according to Islam..and thats the thing you guys are mostly involved into..