Syedna is a star created by Imam Hussain

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
who2trust

Re: Syedna is a star created by Imam Hussain

Unread post by who2trust » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

neutralbohri wrote:
One of the reasons I have stopped going to the waaz and these type of saalgirah celebrations is because of the repetitive nature of the content. There are only the following that is repeated again and again and again.
1. Self Praise - and more self praise at the drop of a hat.....
2. Showing us how worthless we are without Mola and the kothar...or in other words how lucky and blessed we are to have the roohani bawa guiding us...... (Ok i agree but what is the point in repeating the same thing 20 times in a waaz of 60 minutes). I cant find any other example where the family members of a great leader of this world has indulged in such exorbitant self praise. If somebody is great, people will automatically know....there is no example of self praise like this, neither inside our community and nor outside. Do you know who indulges in self praise, it is the people who no body else praises.
3. Shahadat of Imam Hussain (RA) . - No doubt I am a ardent follower and believer in Imam Hussain......but they make a mockery of the shahadat by just repeating it over and over and over in the name of taking sawab.... if you really want to take sawab there are thousands of anecdotes from the life of Mola Ali, Imam Hussain, and all of Panjatan that demonstrate how you should live your life......Cleverly only those anecdotes are narrated which they can use for their own benefits......
sometimes I think they can twist/fabricate any stories or anecdote from the life of the panjatan to prove that they are right.
I agree!, To add more, People in the masjid (Allah's House), on top of their voices shout : Maula, Maula....and keep shouting Zindabad Zindabad in praise of Syedna...If u truely Love Allah then How can you praise someone else in Allah's House?

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:03 am

who2trust wrote:
neutralbohri wrote:
One of the reasons I have stopped going to the waaz and these type of saalgirah celebrations is because of the repetitive nature of the content. There are only the following that is repeated again and again and again.
1. Self Praise - and more self praise at the drop of a hat.....
2. Showing us how worthless we are without Mola and the kothar...or in other words how lucky and blessed we are to have the roohani bawa guiding us...... (Ok i agree but what is the point in repeating the same thing 20 times in a waaz of 60 minutes). I cant find any other example where the family members of a great leader of this world has indulged in such exorbitant self praise. If somebody is great, people will automatically know....there is no example of self praise like this, neither inside our community and nor outside. Do you know who indulges in self praise, it is the people who no body else praises.
3. Shahadat of Imam Hussain (RA) . - No doubt I am a ardent follower and believer in Imam Hussain......but they make a mockery of the shahadat by just repeating it over and over and over in the name of taking sawab.... if you really want to take sawab there are thousands of anecdotes from the life of Mola Ali, Imam Hussain, and all of Panjatan that demonstrate how you should live your life......Cleverly only those anecdotes are narrated which they can use for their own benefits......
sometimes I think they can twist/fabricate any stories or anecdote from the life of the panjatan to prove that they are right.
I agree!, To add more, People in the masjid (Allah's House), on top of their voices shout : Maula, Maula....and keep shouting Zindabad Zindabad in praise of Syedna...If u truely Love Allah then How can you praise someone else in Allah's House?

if u remember azaan dont u praise Muhammed(saw) and his progeny in the house of Allah?

who2trust

Unread post by who2trust » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:22 am

labbaikyaHussain wrote:
who2trust wrote: I agree!, To add more, People in the masjid (Allah's House), on top of their voices shout : Maula, Maula....and keep shouting Zindabad Zindabad in praise of Syedna...If u truely Love Allah then How can you praise someone else in Allah's House?

if u remember azaan dont u praise Muhammed(saw) and his progeny in the house of Allah?
My Dear Frnd Husain, Dont be childish:) Shouting on top of your Voice to praise someone and calling people for Prayer is different.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 am

lamebrain

Azaan is call to come to prayers. It also testifys that Muhammad is Prophet of Allah. Shia's go further by testifying Ali is Wali.

Lamebrain it is a testimony not praise

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 am

who2trust wrote: If u truely Love Allah then How can you praise someone else in Allah's House.
Idiot...Dont you recite Naat - Mankabat - Qasida - Madeh for Panjatan, Imamuzaman and Syedi Fakhruddin shaheed ?
We love ALLAH the Almighty and love THOSE as well, who put their life in the Allah's Path.
Check your stupid logic before posting anything.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 am

Muslim First wrote:lamebrain

Azaan is call to come to prayers. It also testifys that Muhammad is Prophet of Allah. Shia's go further by testifying Ali is Wali.

Lamebrain it is a testimony not praise
To be sure, Bohra azaan includes PRAISE for Muhammad and Ali:

The words are:

Muhammad wa Ali khayr ul-bashar, wa itratu-huma khayr ul-itar.

Translation:

Muhammad and Ali are the best of men, and their progenies are the best of progenies.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Brother Hussain has given a complete picture of Syedna saheb's salgirah waaz. Syedna's waaz was repetation. After describing shahadat once, he fumbles over the pages, and does it again. It is but natural, I only wish that his sons and immediate family lets him rest for a while after this hectic schedule.
I was hoping that on this occassion Syedna Saheb will announce his heir to be, so that dawat's affairs are truely looked after. But I think mazoon saheb and others did not come to terms.
It is now the real oppurtunity for the administration to reach out in real sense of the meaning, let there be some reforms for day to day affairs of dawat, so that ordinary bohras have a say in it, let dawat be managed in a transparent and accountable manner. let the seat of Dai be just reserved for the very purpose it is created for. Let Dai be the ultimate summoner to our faith and not the manager of all trusts and properties. Reform minded bohras have time and again shown that they have no objection to the religion, they only want an accountable and transparent system of management, which is not at all contrary to our misaq and faith.

Though there were indications on this day about the state of affairs, Shahzada Muffadal bhai saheb was leading the wadhawa rasm. But still there is no official announcement.
I will sincerely request Shahzada Muffadal Bhai saheb and Idris Bhaisaheb to start reaching out, lay a modern more secular progressive management apparatus in place. If history is guide then time now is ripe for change.

So far what I have gathered from mumbai and other indian cities, that ordinary bohra response was luke warm and not so enthusaitic as administration would want. There are around 200 thousand bohras in mumbai, on salgirah night the most optimistic estimate of the gathering was not more than 15 to 20 thousand, that includes thousands of people from all around india and world.This mangement style is exhaustive and boring. Hypnosis only works for some time, but when the slumber is broken it produces counter results.

who2trust

Unread post by who2trust » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:37 pm

stranger wrote:
who2trust wrote: If u truely Love Allah then How can you praise someone else in Allah's House.
Idiot...Dont you recite Naat - Mankabat - Qasida - Madeh for Panjatan, Imamuzaman and Syedi Fakhruddin shaheed ?
We love ALLAH the Almighty and love THOSE as well, who put their life in the Allah's Path.
Check your stupid logic before posting anything.
Did Ever Phophet asked people to praise him in Masjid? Masjid is only for Namaz and not for any which u mentioned above. You are a bigger idiot if you dont understand this? Do whatever u want in jamatkhana but Y in masjid? All praises, madeh etc should be banned from masjid and can also be done in jamaat. Can you give me 1 reason Y this cant be done in jamat/hall??

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:02 am

murtaza2152 wrote:@Reformists,
In one thread you are wishing Aqa Mola tus and here making fun of his bayan mubarak, making fun of your Dail Mutlaq Hujjat of Imam,

Shame on you all disgusting people!!
May God curse all Munfiqins
No we are not making fun. In simple language we are saying that Sayedna is not in a position to sit and do vaez for a longer time, because of his age, and therefore the family should give him rest and should not make fun of him among public when he forgets lots of things in public sermon. When there is no time for prayer and he call upon all listeners to pray and come back. This is an example.

I sincerely wish that Sayedna spend his rest of a life in peace and not an instrument for their family as a money making machine.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:21 am

Maqbool wrote:
murtaza2152 wrote:@Reformists,
In one thread you are wishing Aqa Mola tus and here making fun of his bayan mubarak, making fun of your Dail Mutlaq Hujjat of Imam,

Shame on you all disgusting people!!
May God curse all Munfiqins
No we are not making fun. In simple language we are saying that Sayedna is not in a position to sit and do vaez for a longer time, because of his age, and therefore the family should give him rest and should not make fun of him among public when he forgets lots of things in public sermon. When there is no time for prayer and he call upon all listeners to pray and come back. This is an example.

I sincerely wish that Sayedna spend his rest of a life in peace and not an instrument for their family as a money making machine.
Is there any shame in being forgetful IN OLD AGE? Would you be ashamed of your father or mother if they are forgetful in old age? i guess you will be.
The thing is all this talk is hypocrisy. Internally you guys are just jealous and deceitful of the shaan of Syedna and him performing such a waaz at such an advanced age.

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 am

:mrgreen: LOGIC to prove refomist are mushriqs!

Well first of all i would like all the reformist to explain... WAT DO DEY MEAN BY MUSHRIQ? WATS UR DEFINATION defined for MUSHRIQ by ur REFORMIST LEADERS?

bro prof.. no use on arguing with the age or any other matter related to SYEDNA with them.. coz...

As a country/religion prosper the MUNAFIQ and MUSHRIQ (Enemy) try their best to let it down!! soo its the same case here! they cannot withstand the shaan of our beloved moula who has lived 100years (and more) to make our life better, guide us to the rigth track and not only us but our generations.. The more ahraam (peace) Syedna is providing the more these munafiqs r burning! They just cant see the prosperity of a mumin!!

If you munafiqs and mushriqs... think tht a mumin is left out in trbles and we r controlled so let it be... thts our NASEEB!

Lets leave the religion aspect and take a country! Can everybody (citizen) become prime minister or industrialist??? Can every one become bill gates or warren buffet? if not means there r some aspects behind tht!! I CHALLENGE YOU GO OUT ON THE ROADS AND TAKE UP ANY BEGGER AND MAKE HIM A MILLIONARE!! can u do dat?? NO rite?? y??? coz his NASEEB!! and who wrote or made NASEEB?? ALLAH!! soo can you question ALLAH ON THT???

Coming further on tell me do you belive in Panjetaan or not??? you must be aware of this riwayat where by an arab man came to Rasulallah asking him to pray that he gets children and you know wat Rasulallah replied!! That was the order of ALLAH.. ALLAH had written NO CHILDREN in his naseeb!! but then with the DUA and WASEELA of Imam Hussain.. Allah wrote 7 children in his NASEEB!!

Still if your argument is on the point tht Syedna & Kothar loot the people then tell me why are there still MORE RICH INDUSTRIALIST MOMINEEN after all this looting thing you describe?? Do any of you reformist haf tht much????

You people are very small minded people!! try to think out of the box!!!

And yes... "SYEDNA IS A STAR CREATED BY IMAM HUSSAIN" so unlike IMAM HUSSAIN... His created star has those powers which Imam Hussain had!!

Now if you want to argue.. argue logically dont try to derail... or else :twisted: ... then ADMIN will issue a warning and immediately BAN me hahahahah

aligns

Unread post by aligns » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 am

profastian wrote:
Maqbool wrote: No we are not making fun. In simple language we are saying that Sayedna is not in a position to sit and do vaez for a longer time, because of his age, and therefore the family should give him rest and should not make fun of him among public when he forgets lots of things in public sermon. When there is no time for prayer and he call upon all listeners to pray and come back. This is an example.

Is there any shame in being forgetful IN OLD AGE? Would you be ashamed of your father or mother if they are forgetful in old age? i guess you will be.
The thing is all this talk is hypocrisy. Internally you guys are just jealous and deceitful of the shaan of Syedna and him performing such a waaz at such an advanced age.
This topic is a great example of how frustrated Reformists are with the shaan of Aqa maula and the progress of Dawoodi Bohras. I know you ppl have given lots of Mubarak and Good Wishes to Aqa maula (tus) in another thread and we are really delighted to see that. But those words are meaningless unless you mean it and accept it from heart.

My friends, there is still time. There have been many many sects/groups, especially since the time of Syedna Qutbuddin (RA), who envied the then Dai-us-zamaan and history knows that they and their generations had to suffer in some way or the other and finally got eliminated. Don't let history remember you as one of those sects.

You were(and are) our brothers, so come back before its too late - This is the only message that each true follower of Dai has to give to you on this 100th Milad. Its upon you now to accept it or ignore it.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:26 am

profastian wrote:
Maqbool wrote: No we are not making fun. In simple language we are saying that Sayedna is not in a position to sit and do vaez for a longer time, because of his age, and therefore the family should give him rest and should not make fun of him among public when he forgets lots of things in public sermon. When there is no time for prayer and he call upon all listeners to pray and come back. This is an example.

No there is no shame. I request you to read my post care fully and understand the same. Since I care about his age, I say he should take rest in this age. It is you people do not understand his trouble and putting him in embracing situation. Hope you will understand my point of view.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 am

@Maqbool,
Syedna quoted in one Vaaz,
""Jiwar lag aa jisam ni aek rag bhi hilti hase vaha lag Imamuz zaman as ni khidmat karto rahis""

Syedna does waaz according to his will , And if he makes a tiny mistake you start mocking at him, This shows your munafiqat.......

Maqbool say truely ,were you at Milaad Vaaz??
I bet you were not!!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 am

Aligns

Can you help some one who want to join the mainstream? I know two people who are trying but the local aamil is putting conditions. Brother ground realities are quite differant than what you see.

Udaipur is the only city where if any reformist want to come back he just have to visit the amil and same time he would take his misaaque and the matter is over within hours. While in other city (as there are very few reformist) the situation is quite different. They have to submitt aplology letter to local Amil and it would go to Kothar. It would take 2-3 months to get back the reply from them (God knows if from them).

Inviting to rejoin is very easy but to accept the people coming back is very very hard for them. I know three familes who wanted to go back but due to local jamat they are still out.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 am

Most people from mainstream on this forum are just normal people who come and fight for what they think is true. I don't think any one of them is related to Kothar or higher ups directly. They can invite and ask you to join but they don't know how some one has to suffer and humiliate when he want to go back. Suprisingly I found some people who are in reformist fold but have very good connection inside kothar. Once there was problem with my aunti and I asked help from the persom in reference and he helped me with open heart. I don't think some body on his place could do the same if he would have been a member of mainstream jamat.

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Can you help some one who want to join the mainstream? I know two people who are trying but the local aamil is putting conditions. Brother ground realities are quite differant than what you see.
PM their details pls!

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 pm

if proggies donnot debate/reply on my post then it is proved tht they are mushriq and munafiqs and unlike JAFFAR FITNAT... insaaf/maqbool/ajgar all want their names to be published as FITNAT OF in 52nd DAI ERA

Bigger

Unread post by Bigger » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

progpigs wrote:if proggies donnot debate/reply on my post then it is proved tht they are mushriq and munafiqs and unlike JAFFAR FITNAT... insaaf/maqbool/ajgar all want their names to be published as FITNAT OF PIGS in 52nd DAI ERA

soo come on proggies proof urself tht u and ur followers are not pigs!! and plz i need LOGIC in ur argument! no derailing or else i will personally come to drag u to SIJEEN (depth of Hell) :twisted:
leave those poor mentally emotionally handicapped ppls, bcoz of few subhuman politician and opprtunists they r ruined and lost their biggest wealth, the wealth of imaan

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:28 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:As usual, the salgirah waaz was a lengthy one that made him to pause two times; even before 11.30 mumbai time, he stopped saying, namaz padhi ley, but came may be from washroom to continue for one hour more and paused again (God knows whether went to pray) while the full Saifee hall attendees were sitting forgetting that Friday prayers are important to be done at proper time.

Lengthy one ,it was too short for us,and why are you concerned where syedna tus goes,,,

You must have heard this,
Moti jawahiro si gur na sukhan bhala che'
khatir na daftaro ma lijhye to ye baja che..
Je jot si sitara chamke che aasman par,
gur log na sukhan ma te jot ni jila che..

He himself referred him to be a star created by Imam Husain (ek Tara toh tamhara saamney chey). As usual, did two times shahadat (it is becoming like saying, thanking you,yours faithfully in the letter).

Yes definately he is a star of Imam Hussain, And what problem you have with bayan of shahadat of Imam Hussain AS ,,it is the Rooh of Bayan.....

He is said to be having ghaib imam and know all what imams and dais did before. As all of the amils used to say that ashura happened on Friday and he said the same thing today. For sure,he is mistaken, as if we see the calendar in our saheefa, that gives date of each month for the past and future years, it occured on Tuesday (if you have saheefa go and check it out when 10th muharram occured in 61 H

10 th Moharram 61 Hijri comes Tuesday 9 October 680 C.E,
and if we take,,, 60 Hijri 10th Moharram it comes Friday 21 October 679 C.E

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 am

It is recognized fact in history that Karbala tragedy took place on 10 Muharram 61H which falls on tuesday and even in our big Saheefa ( صحيفة الصلاة) it is written that it was on 61hijri.

What do you mean by "if we take 60 Hijri it would be Friday. We are talking about Aashoora da

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Date:10 Muharram 61, October 10, 680 AD

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karbala

To verify please google and check!!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 pm

According to this
http://www.searchforancestors.com/utili ... fweek.html

October 10, 680 was Sunday

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 pm

the discussion of ENGLISH (GEORGIAN CALENDER) date is irrelevant to the topic! Our faith as a MUSLIM should be based on ISLAMIC CALENDER

The islamic calender date was 10th Muharram and the day was FRIDAY! now plz dont start your SHIRK(Y) arguments!! Argue something tht is relevant!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Poggy piggi wrote
The islamic calender date was 10th Muharram and the day was FRIDAY! now plz dont start your SHIRK(Y) arguments!! Argue something tht is relevant!!
No question about SHIRK, It's just History
Death or birth of Imam Hussain has nothing to do with Islam.
As far as majority of Muslims are concerned, Islam was completed during last hujj of the Prophet SAW

From http://moonsighting.com/chronology.html

Imam Husain ibn Ali

Born:- 3 Sha'ban 4 AH/8 Jan 626 (Wednesday) at Medinah
Died:- 10 Muharram 61 AH/9 Oct 680 (Tue) at Karbala, Iraq
Shaheed-e-Karbala, Second son of Ali & Fatimah, Grand Child of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 am

so you mean to say tht a STAR CREATED BY IMAM HUSSAIN (DAI of HUSSAIN)... lies about the death of IMAM HUSSAIN tht day of ashura was a friday???

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 am

Muslim First wrote:Death or birth of Imam Hussain has nothing to do with Islam.
Hmm interesting ... That maybe your belief. I don't know why you are on a bohra forum.
Death or birth of Hussain has everything to do with Islam for us Bohras.
In fact, death or birth of Hussain is the only thing to do with Islam :mrgreen: :mrgreen: No go stew

progpigs

Unread post by progpigs » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 am

progpigs wrote:In fact, death or birth of Hussain is the only thing to do with Islam
and thts not jus a sentence but a FACT from QURAN... The first word of QURAN starts with it!! ALIF LAAM MEEM!!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 am

The first word of QURAN starts with it!! ALIF LAAM MEEM!!!
Sorry I am not that much knowledable in baatini meaning of ALIF LAAM MEEM.

Please post it

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 am

Muslim First wrote:
The first word of QURAN starts with it!! ALIF LAAM MEEM!!!
Sorry I am not that much knowledable in baatini meaning of ALIF LAAM MEEM.

Please post it
There is no batan in it. Its all out in the open Alif Laam Meem