syedna is just a puppet in hands of tyrants

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

syedna is just a puppet in hands of tyrants

Unread post by incredible » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Bismillah al rahman al rahim....

No matter how much bohras denied about this fact but reality is syedna is just a mere puppet in the hands of tyrants who rules this ugly world of kothar,all speeches of syedna is well written by orators who are well trained to brain washing momeenin systematically with a dose of emotion and love,poor bohras dont even realize that they are been fooled by numbers of people who run this industry in the name of religion.

I wont be surprise if people arround him are threatening him to death to obeys there orders.

candela

Re: syedna is just a puppet in hands of tyrants

Unread post by candela » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:45 am

Assalaamu alaikum,
incredible wrote:I wont be surprise if people arround him are threatening him to death to obeys there orders.
When I first came to realize that the Kothar was corrupt I had resentment towards the syedna for playing games with our souls in the name of religion and faith. I think it was a while later that it first occurred to me that the syedna was a victim and a puppet of tyrants around him much like Bush may have been. Then it occurred to me to pray for the syedna, since perhaps he was being tested more powerfully than any of the rest of us. I still maintain that he may, just may, be under pressures from the rest of the Kothar that we may never be able to understand.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:41 pm

He could have gotten another line of honest work.You can be fooled once in your life,not your entire life.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:46 am

It's naive of us to think that Syedna Saheb is a puppet.. That he has deceived us, is the most painful truth. :cry:
He has the power & knows powerful people, & has no problems expressing his feelings to the public/Abdes/human worshippers..
Just think & remember back when Syedna saheb is giving speech & how he lashes out to the small children without any hesitation.. :shock:

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:58 pm

No he is not, he is the Lead Player ..........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:49 pm

It must be true that at present the dai is a puppet in the hands of tyrants who are none other then his own siblings but for that one cannot sympathise with him but on the contrary he is himself to be blamed for it. One should not forget that he alongwith his father started the mass extortion and the unimaginary high rate of zakat, wajebat, salams, ziafat, sheikh titles etc etc due to which his siblings got accustomed to a lavish lifestyle with money flowing easily without any hardwork. Now that he is old with a fragile health and can no longer flaunt his wealth and probably had a change of heart but the evil has become so deep rooted that even if he wants to, he cannot do anything about it. It is like "You reap what you sow".

If tomorrow Dawood Ibrahim has a change of heart and decides to give up his criminal activities and lead an honest life, will he be able to succeed ? The answer is no because the moment he makes his intentions known to his subordinates, they will be the ones who will kill him at the first instance. Even if they dont succeed in killing him still the world will not forgive him for his past crimes, he will have to pay for it.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 pm

That is why I always say Ghanu jivo ghanu jivo.This is the only way we can see evil punished for the evil deeds.No rest for the old man.Collect money until your last breath,enjoy the pain yourself.The rest of your family will end the same way.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:50 pm

hehe :lol: ^^

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 am

He is neither a puppet nor a prisoner. He is an authoritarian tyrant and usurper of the rights of his community to whom he calls "mara dikra, bhayo, bheno, etc." day in and day out. He could have acted for the welfare and wellbeing of the community members. He rather chooses to keep his community in utter ignorance and poverty. He and his ...zadas are enjoying lavish life style when members of his community live below poverty line. He even denies the basic and fundamental human right, freedom of speech…

What kind of paradise he promises to his followers where even he is not assured a place.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:30 pm

A better title for this topic should be "Abdes are puppet in hands of syedna.