ya ! progpigs username not abusive for Admin and Abdes

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
master.b00t

ya ! progpigs username not abusive for Admin and Abdes

Unread post by master.b00t » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:44 am

very strange !! progpigs username is not abusive and admin approval this username with smile and aankhon me nami ke saath ! short minded and washed minded abdes not speak a word about this abusive username. kya main "Abdespigs" aisa username rakhna chahu to admin approval this username. my respected user alzulfiqar , smart and guysham (abde) pls fall light on this matter.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: ya ! progpigs username not abusive for Admin and Abdes

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:49 am

master bhoot,

generally admin gives more latitude to abdes to indulge in gaali galoch and uttering filth, abuse and threats. this strategy helps to expose their bigotry, intolerance and crass upringing which they are merrily displaying here and thereby indirectly helping the reformist cause.

even allah gives a long rope to criminals so that they can hang themselves. let abdes take names abusive to progressives. by doing so, they only show their own jahalat and cheap mentality.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:master bhoot,

generally admin gives more latitude to abdes to indulge in gaali galoch and uttering filth, abuse and threats. this strategy helps to expose their bigotry, intolerance and crass upringing which they are merrily displaying here and thereby indirectly helping the reformist cause.

even allah gives a long rope to criminals so that they can hang themselves. let abdes take names abusive to progressives. by doing so, they only show their own jahalat and cheap mentality.
Mr. Zulfiqar,
You should go thru all the thread and post by orthodox and progressive..i am sure you will get the clear idea that who are using gaali-galoch and cheap language..Plz pay special attention to your own's, as it will lead you to conclusion, easily !!!

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:00 am

Dear stranger

I have been visiting this forum very often and I have noticed that abdes are the one who majority of the time use foul language and not the progressive...have your facts correct before you write any thing here.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 am

master.b00t wrote:very strange !! progpigs username is not abusive and admin approval this username with smile and aankhon me nami ke saath ! short minded and washed minded abdes not speak a word about this abusive username. kya main "Abdespigs" aisa username rakhna chahu to admin approval this username. my respected user alzulfiqar , smart and guysham (abde) pls fall light on this matter.
Al Zulfiqar wrote:master bhoot,

Dear Ana Bohri,
I would have not need to write anything, if You could have see properly ( during your very often visits).

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 am

ANA BOHRI wrote:Dear stranger

I have been visiting this forum very often and I have noticed that abdes are the one who majority of the time use foul language and not the progressive...have your facts correct before you write any thing here.

may be u are kidding or u need to visit some optician.....go through al zulfiqaar post and then come back to say who is cheap mentality.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:05 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Tell me something, when you are driving and someone suddenly cuts into your lane, don't you get pissed of and yell at him and abuse him?
nallu,

no, i dont. i get even with him by dragging him into our markaz and getting our amil to take his misaq and convert him into a bohri.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

no, i dont. i get even with him by dragging him into our markaz and getting our amil to take his misaq and convert him into a bohri.
That is torture to the the level of GITMO water boarding.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 pm

omabharti wrote: That is torture to the the level of GITMO water boarding.
what ab your posts. :mrgreen:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 am

Please try and understand the difference between ridicule and abuse.

Ridicule is meant to deflate the pomposity of those who pretend to higher pedestal, without any rhyme or reason, whereas abuse consists of calling the other person names.

I have been reading posts from both the sides of the breach and sometimes everybody goes hyper, especially when provoked, however, one thing that I have observed and that I have closely followed are the posts by Al Zulfiqar.

He is a master in ridicule, but in no way can his posts be called abuse. Actually his posts attempt to disabuse abdes of their pretensions and delusions.

I leave it now to the intellectual capability of individuals here to interpret all this.

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:10 am

I agree with br. smart....stranger one needs intellectual mind to understand it. :wink:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:34 am

Smart wrote:Please try and understand the difference between ridicule and abuse.

Ridicule is meant to deflate the pomposity of those who pretend to higher pedestal, without any rhyme or reason, whereas abuse consists of calling the other person names.

I have been reading posts from both the sides of the breach and sometimes everybody goes hyper, especially when provoked, however, one thing that I have observed and that I have closely followed are the posts by Al Zulfiqar.

He is a master in ridicule, but in no way can his posts be called abuse. Actually his posts attempt to disabuse abdes of their pretensions and delusions.

I leave it now to the intellectual capability of individuals here to interpret all this.

Mola - More La.

Mr. Smart,
This is attempt to disabuse abdes of their pretensions and delusions OR an attempt to abuse the person we respect and love to core of our heart ???

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 am

ANA BOHRI wrote:I agree with br. smart....stranger one needs intellectual mind to understand it. :wink:
LMAO :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 am

the syedna in one of his recent bayans in kolkata, i believe around his 99th salgirah celebrations, had announced that his abdes should start giving 5 times more for vajebaat and that too happily. i dont remember who it was on this forum, certainly not me, who coined the term MORE-LA after that news.

it is an apt epithet, maybe disagreeable to his blind abde sycophants, but certainly well thought out. by no stretch can it be termed abuse.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:the syedna in one of his recent bayans in kolkata, i believe around his 99th salgirah celebrations, had announced that his abdes should start giving 5 times more for vajebaat and that too happily. i dont remember who it was on this forum, certainly not me, who coined the term MORE-LA after that news.

it is an apt epithet, maybe disagreeable to his blind abde sycophants, but certainly well thought out. by no stretch can it be termed abuse.
I guess, then Ajgar, propig and progticide are apt too.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:the syedna in one of his recent bayans in kolkata, i believe around his 99th salgirah celebrations, had announced that his abdes should start giving 5 times more for vajebaat and that too happily. i dont remember who it was on this forum, certainly not me, who coined the term MORE-LA after that news.

I think it was coined by Jamali.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 pm

then perhaps we must all send a gold guinea to bhaisaheb jamali sharafuddeen DM to laud him for this magnificent achievement.

su eni niraali shaan chhe..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:then perhaps we must all send a gold guinea to bhaisaheb jamali sharafuddeen DM to laud him for this magnificent achievement.

su eni niraali shaan chhe..
Bro AZ,

I dont mind if the gold guinea is sent to Bro Jamali but atleast send a silver one to me.............. "More-la" was first coined by me :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:06 pm

bro gm,

in that case, first accept my apologies. second, you are invited for a ziyafat to my house where the gold guinea will be presented to you after paghla and kadambosi. i know i will be safe from further embarrassment because you will not say 'more la' bhai...!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 am

stranger wrote:
Smart wrote:Please try and understand the difference between ridicule and abuse.

Mola - More La.

Mr. Smart,
This is attempt to disabuse abdes of their pretensions and delusions OR an attempt to abuse the person we respect and love to core of our heart ???
If you are objective, this is just punning based on the actions of the concerned person and his cronies. What is abusive about that?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun May 01, 2011 1:40 am

profastian wrote:

I guess, then Ajgar, propig and progticide are apt too.
How is calling Ajgar, pig, and all such names in any forms apt? Is is not abuse? You can't compare oranges and apples.

The problem bro pro is that you are blinded by your beliefs and no can't be objective.

Can you be like Imam Husain, who did hujjat (arguments) with Yazid and refused to give him an oath of allegiance, but also refuse to call him names? I don't think you or your masters can do that. Courteous reasoning and debate is beyond your ken. The only thing you people can do is call everybody who disagree with you as laeen and state "Hazaron saal jalse aapna dushman".

BTW, why are those who disagree with him, considered as dushman?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun May 01, 2011 3:20 am

Brother GM

My apology. I thought Jamali is the one who coined the term "more la". BTW congratulation for winning the Gold ginnie announced by His Majesty Al Zulfiquar. I hope you would not forget me in grand celebration party afterwords. :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun May 01, 2011 8:49 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Brother GM

My apology. I thought Jamali is the one who coined the term "more la". BTW congratulation for winning the Gold ginnie announced by His Majesty Al Zulfiquar. I hope you would not forget me in grand celebration party afterwords. :mrgreen:

bro. hussain,

you are invited too, alongwith the admin, forum organisers, all the forum members on both sides of the divide, as well as ismailis, sunnis, and others no matter what their beliefs. i am now planning to set up a grand shamiana to accomodate all the friends and well-wishers. i particularly extend the invitation most sincerely also to all who consider us as their dushmans, they may come and whole-heartedly partake of the festivities, but there will be no singing of madehs and ghanu jeevo's. if they do not mind that, they are most welcome too.

i will be the posting the official programme of events later, but rest assured that the food will be labrez and very traditional bohra. depending on the number of guests attending, a superb menu will be worked out. bro GM is going to be the guest of honor, so he has first choice for any farmaish's on the food. we will need some entertainers too. any singers for naats, ghazals, light music, qawwalis etc?

if we have sufficient turnout, i can bring in a few govt. ministers, and what the heck, even a few zaadas, on the condition that they demand no salaams and come dressed in smart but casual attire.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun May 01, 2011 10:12 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Hussain_KSA wrote:Brother GM

bro. hussain,

you are invited too, alongwith the admin, forum organisers, all the forum members on both sides of the divide, as well as ismailis, sunnis, and others no matter what their beliefs. i am now planning to set up a grand shamiana to accomodate all the friends and well-wishers. i particularly extend the invitation most sincerely also to all who consider us as their dushmans, they may come and whole-heartedly partake of the festivities, but there will be no singing of madehs and ghanu jeevo's. if they do not mind that, they are most welcome too.

i will be the posting the official programme of events later, but rest assured that the food will be labrez and very traditional bohra. depending on the number of guests attending, a superb menu will be worked out. bro GM is going to be the guest of honor, so he has first choice for any farmaish's on the food. we will need some entertainers too. any singers for naats, ghazals, light music, qawwalis etc?

if we have sufficient turnout, i can bring in a few govt. ministers, and what the heck, even a few zaadas, on the condition that they demand no salaams and come dressed in smart but casual attire.
Who is going to finance the labrez jaman? You guys don't believe in chipping in. do you?

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 am

Zulfiqar,

What about those people with curly, untrimmed long beard, who look intimidating??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 01, 2011 10:59 am

Pro
You guys don't believe in chipping in. do you?
We all know that this forum is one of the most successful and who do you think is chipping in. Definitely not you free loaders.........

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun May 01, 2011 11:44 am

everything will be taken care of by me personally from my own funds. all that the attending members have to pay for is their own transportation costs. as for the dress code, it is smart casual, not std's or religious attire. beards and moustaches are one's personal sartorial choices, whether they are intimidating or comic is in the eye of the beholder.

no gifts or salaams reqd, although it would be wonderful if guests could bring along a gold guinea for bros. GM and bhaisaheb jamali in recognition of their efforts in coining and using such innovative words as MORE-LA. this is not obligatory, even a hearty pat on their backs will do.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Mon May 02, 2011 2:47 am

omabharti wrote: We all know that this forum is one of the most successful and who do you think is chipping in. Definitely not you free loaders.........
are you from the mainstream DB ? Answer Honestly !

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 02, 2011 2:12 pm

mustafanalwalla,

your post was an eye opener. i am man enough to realise i was wrong and i offer my sincere apologies. i am sorry if i hurt your feelings.