NASS CONFERRED

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
hello52

Re: The Official Positon....

Unread post by hello52 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:18 pm

ozmujaheed wrote:Hussain ,

Do progs believe that Mufaddal is the rightful heir of the 52nd ?

So if he by chance turn out to be a moderate you would acknowledge him as absolute leader ?

Is it because he is the son of a Diai or you/PDB believe he is the most competent and capable ?

SO NOW ITS OFFICIALLY CONFORMED THAT SYEDNA MUFFADAL SAIFUDDIN IS THE NEXT DAI AFTER SYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN....AS SYEDNA CONFERER THE NASS ON HIM TODAY IN RAUDAT TAHERA.....

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 pm

ghulam muhammed

Re: NASS CONFERRED

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 pm

It is true that the dai made it public at raudat tahera that he has in fact conferred the nass on his son Mufaddalbhai saab. The mukasir was present to grace the occassion but the mazun was ABSENT on this historic day for bohras and also missed the urs of the 51st dai, his father, he is probably in USA. This in fact will raise many questions, if not immediately then probably later on.

As mentioned by others, the dai is in bad health and looked very weak. He was brought to mumbai by a medically equipped special chartered flight against the advice of the doctors in UK as he was very keen on attending the urs of his late father.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:17 pm

The tree dried up because it had not seen Amirul Mumineen (SA) for some time. Tree with eyes huh :roll: ?? This would surely be the state of those who are separated from those who they love. This is the state you fanatic's hope, work & pray for..– Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), 2nd Muharram waaz, Mumbai 1427

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm

profastian wrote:The tree dried up because it had not seen Amirul Mumineen (SA) for some time. – Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), 2nd Muharram waaz, Mumbai 1427
Sayedna is fond of quoting these meaningless legends since he knows that abdes are not capable of thinking and will repeat this inanity everywhere to show their love for their supreme head!

Forget the fact that billions of trees are very 'happy' thriving without ever having set their 'eyes' on Ameerul Mumineen!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 am

porus wrote:
profastian wrote:The tree dried up because it had not seen Amirul Mumineen (SA) for some time. – Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), 2nd Muharram waaz, Mumbai 1427
Sayedna is fond of quoting these meaningless legends since he knows that abdes are not capable of thinking and will repeat this inanity everywhere to show their love for their supreme head!

Forget the fact that billions of trees are very 'happy' thriving without ever having set their 'eyes' on Ameerul Mumineen!
I expected this meaningless rambling from you. When cornered you can only run like a jackass.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:00 am

porus wrote:Image
You must be having a lot of time for this crap. I guess your kids and wife don't talk to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 am

porus wrote:Image

hahaha brilliant...picture speaks the thousand words...yes this is what most bohras thinks about him/her self...they dont have this view just for progs but for whole muslim ummeh.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 am

Porus excellent talent can we have more ?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:28 am

@Porus,

its a very nice and apt sketch but instead of Progs i will use the word 'All'.
but i dare say that its true for almost ever religion out there.

Is it your own ?

progticide

Caravaan guzar gayaa, gubaar dekhte rahe

Unread post by progticide » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 am

After the noorani manzar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) conferring Nass on Syedi Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) in public and this historic event being watched Live by tens of thousands of Mumineen and hundreds of thousand watching the video recording later on the same day, Let me summarize the feelings of the reformists/progs (especially Insaap, Ajger, Adeeb and their chelas who either watched this event themselves or got the briefing from their chamchas) with the below verses from a song that in retrospect seems to be written precisely for the reformers/progs for such a moment in life.

Movie: Nai Umr Ki Nai Fasal (1965)
This song, referred to as "Caravaan Guzar Gaya" Lyrics: Gopaldas Neeraj; Music: Roshan; Singer: Mohd. Rafi;

Swapn jhare phool se, miit chubhan shool se
Lut gaye shringaar sabhi, baag ke babool se
Aur hum khade khade, bahaar dekhte rahe

Neend Bhi Khuli na Thi ke Haye Dhoop Dhal Gayi
Paanv Jab Talak Uthe ke Zindagi Phisal Gayi
Paat Paat Jhar Gaye ke Shaakh Shaakh Jal Gayi
Chaah Toh Nikal Saki na Par Umar Nikal Gayi, na Par Umar Nikal Gayi
Geet Ashq Ban Gaye, Swapn Ho Dafan Gaye
Saath ke Sabhi Diye Dhuaan Pahan Pahan Gaye
Aur Hum Jhuke Jhuke, Mod Par Ruke Ruke
Umr ki Chadhaav ka Utaar Dekhte Rahe,

Kya Shabab Tha ke Phool Phool Pyaar Kar Utha
Kya Swarup Tha ke Dekh Aaina Sehar Utha
Is Taraf Zameen Aur Aasmaan Udhar Utha
Thaam ke Jigar Utha ke Jo Mila Nazar Utha
Ek Din Magar Yahan Aisi Kuch Hawa Chali
Lut Gayi Kali Kali ke Ghut Gayi Gali Gali
Aur Hum Lute Lute Waqt Se Pite Pite
Saanson Ki Sharaab Ka Khumaar Dekhte Rahe,

Haath Ye Mile Ke Zulf Chand Ki Sawaar Dun
Hauth Yeh Khule ke Har Bahar ko Pukar Lun
Dard Tha Diya Gaya ke Har Dukhi ko Pyaar Dun
Aur Saans Yun ke Swarg Bhumi Par Utar Dun, Bhumi Par Utar Dun
Ho Saka Na Kuch Magar Shaam Ban Gayi Sehar
Woh Uthi Lehar ke Dhey Gaye Kile Bikhar Bikhar
Aur Hum Dare Dare Neer Nayan Mein Bhare
Odh Kar Kafan Pade Mazaar Dekhte Rahe,

profastian

Mubarak

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 am

For those of us,who were born after the zaman of Syedna Taher Saifuddin, have grown up listening to how Syedna Taher Saifuddin conferred Nass on his Mansoos, how the 2 Maulas sat on the same takht, how Syedna Taher Saifuddin started a waaz and Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin finished it. We always imagined what kind of a manzar it would be to see the 2 Maulas together. Yesterday, our wish was fullfilled and "aa Noorani Manzar dekhwu naseeb thayu". Aa manzar dekhwu har mumin ne mubarak thai. And we may soon see the day, when Maula Burhanuddin starts a Waaz and Maula mufaddal finishes it.

stranger

Re: Mubarak

Unread post by stranger » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 am

AameeN.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 am

profastian wrote:For those of us,who were born after the zaman of Syedna Taher Saifuddin, have grown up listening to how Syedna Taher Saifuddin conferred Nass on his Mansoos, how the 2 Maulas sat on the same takht, how Syedna Taher Saifuddin started a waaz and Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin finished it. We always imagined what kind of a manzar it would be to see the 2 Maulas together. Yesterday, our wish was fullfilled and "aa Noorani Manzar dekhwu naseeb thayu". Aa manzar dekhwu har mumin ne mubarak thai. And we may soon see the day, when Maula Burhanuddin starts a Waaz and Maula mufaddal finishes it.
Are you serious?? Can you even imagine how humiliating Syedna Saheb must be feeling to sit there in front of thousands, with a diaper :cry:??

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 am

Ghadee-e-khum, when moula Ali was conferred imamat by Prophet SAW, he never did sajda or any shirk, yday i saw this stupid mufaddal kissing feet and doing sajdas to his Almighty God (in arabic "Aqa Moula"), Laanat khuda ni, i was feeling disgusted and felt like vomiting viewing them performing this great shirk, they are really possessed by Iblis, no wonder why other muslims socities and community regards us as non-muslims and kaafirs!

think u idiots....how u are heading towards jahanam, not only u call him Aqa Moula (Almighty God) but also u call him openly "Huzureala" it comes from the word Huzur-e-Allah, still dont get it? Ya Allah please save this people, i pray to you to forgive this people and scare the Iblis out of their brainwashed mind!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 am

Good cartoon, porus. For all the superiority that an abde displays, he/she had no idea how precarious their situation is. :D

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 am

fearAllah wrote:Ghadee-e-khum, when moula Ali was conferred imamat by Prophet SAW, he never did sajda or any shirk, yday i saw this stupid mufaddal kissing feet and doing sajdas to his Almighty God (in arabic "Aqa Moula"), Laanat khuda ni, i was feeling disgusted and felt like vomiting viewing them performing this great shirk, they are really possessed by Iblis, no wonder why other muslims socities and community regards us as non-muslims and kaafirs!

think u idiots....how u are heading towards jahanam, not only u call him Aqa Moula (Almighty God) but also u call him openly "Huzureala" it comes from the word Huzur-e-Allah, still dont get it? Ya Allah please save this people, i pray to you to forgive this people and scare the Iblis out of their brainwashed mind!
So why were you there to see it. You filthy hyprocrite.

porus

Re: Caravaan guzar gayaa, gubaar dekhte rahe

Unread post by porus » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 am

progticide wrote:After the noorani manzar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) conferring Nass on Syedi Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) in public...... Let me summarize the feelings of the reformists/progs (especially Insaap, Ajger, Adeeb and their chelas who either watched this event themselves or got the briefing from their chamchas)....
It ought to be clear to most on this forum that there is a certain species of abdes whom evolution has passed by and they have failed to develop a neo-cortex. Prime examples of this species are pesticide and profaner.

For those who believe that the entire Reform movement is represented by a few who contribute to this forum, I have to say this. S. Insaf was not among those who demanded, at least on this forum, that nass should be 'jali' or made publicly. What has happened is that Sayedna has met the demands for nass jali which was first demanded here.

When the non-public nass was announced, these species of abdes was reticent in their celebration. Only when the demand for public declaration was met then they got emboldened to denounce those who, they say, still refuse to acknowledge it. However, demand has been met and there is no reason for any reformist to doubt it anymore.

Having said all that, my experience in talking to ordinary Bohras was that there was a lot of dissatisfaction about secrecy of both Sayedna's illness and the nass before the latter was made public. It is clear that Sayedna was very much aware of the danger of not announcing nass jali and, thankfully, he cleared the situation as soon as he was able. That was a reasonable demand on this forum and, I believe, from a vast majority of Bohras.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 am

porus wrote:
progticide wrote:After the noorani manzar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) conferring Nass on Syedi Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) in public...... Let me summarize the feelings of the reformists/progs (especially Insaap, Ajger, Adeeb and their chelas who either watched this event themselves or got the briefing from their chamchas)....
It ought to be clear to most on this forum that there is a certain species of abdes whom evolution has passed by and they have failed to develop a neo-cortex. Prime examples of this species are pesticide and profaner.

For those who believe that the entire Reform movement is represented by a few who contribute to this forum, I have to say this. S. Insaf was not among those who demanded, at least on this forum, that nass should be 'jali' or made publicly. What has happened is that Sayedna has met the demands for nass jali which was first demanded here.

When the non-public nass was announced, these species of abdes was reticent in their celebration. Only when the demand for public declaration was met then they got emboldened to denounce those who, they say, still refuse to acknowledge it. However, demand has been met and there is no reason for any reformist to doubt it anymore.

Having said all that, my experience in talking to ordinary Bohras was that there was a lot of dissatisfaction about secrecy of both Sayedna's illness and the nass before the latter was made public. It is clear that Sayedna was very much aware of the danger of not announcing nass jali and, thankfully, he cleared the situation as soon as he was able. That was a reasonable demand on this forum and, I believe, from a vast majority of Bohras.
Which bohras have you been talking to? Not your imaginary friends again. As for evolution, your ego has certainly evolved(inflated) beyond the norm of the human species. As your for your balls, they have certainly evolved the other way round :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am

Progticide, nice song, very moving and Rafi sahab's rendition is heart-wrenching. And very appropriate too, for your situation, that is. Yes, we reformists are watching the "gubar" (dust) that the caravan of slaves is leaving in its wake. The song talks of lost opportunities, and missed possibilities, of how wonderful things could have been and how alas they have been laid to waste - by the arrogance and opulence of a mafia clergy. And the sad thing is that abdes like you with gubar in their eyes, who have lost their capacity to see and think, are rejoicing. The slaves are giddy with delight that they have a new master. The more dust they get in their eyes the more they rejoice. And reformists, standing on the sidelines, watch this ridiculous spectacle and wonder "what in the world is wrong with these people?".

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am

Humsafar wrote:Good cartoon, porus. For all the superiority that an abde displays, he/she had no idea how precarious their situation is. :D
Thank you all. I thought it would go down well! I am not the originator of the cartoon but discovered it while 'spring cleaning' my hard drive. I do not now recall its source.

One thing that I noticed in the cartoon are the two thick arrows, up and down, on either side of the see-saw. These are very meaningful because the egotist is like a parasite. He can only feel superior if he can make others feel inferior. Which describes some we all know very well!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 am

Right, porus. Reformists were only doubting the secrecy and the context in which the nass was announced. And now the nass is jali, it is not jaali anymore :) . The appointment of the next dai is official, open and public - everybody should welcome it. The dawat is back in business with its empire in one piece, abdes should continue to sing ghanu jeevo and continue to bow and scrape before their masters, and reformists must continue to challenge them and try to bring the mafia clergy to account.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:32 am

Humsafar wrote:Right, porus. Reformists were only doubting the secrecy and the context in which the nass was announced. And now the nass is jali, it is not jaali anymore :) . The appointment of the next dai is official, open and public - everybody should welcome it. The dawat is back in business with its empire in one piece, abdes should continue to sing ghanu jeevo and continue to bow and scrape before their masters, and reformists must continue to challenge them and try to bring the mafia clergy to account.
How? what is your plan of action? All you do is cry and curse.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 am

by fearAllah on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Ghadee-e-khum, when moula Ali was conferred imamat by Prophet SAW, he never did sajda or any shirk

this is what was posted by a proggie ,does this mean that the three usurpers will no longer be called hazrats by proggies and since they keep quoting moula ali sa whenever it suits them so out of mohabbat of moula ali sa they will do the needful what is needed on this three laeens

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am

porus wrote:
Hasty Generalization

Definition:

The size of the sample is too small to support the conclusion.

Examples:

Fred, the Australian, stole my wallet. Thus, all Australians are thieves. (Of course, we shouldn't judge all Australians on the basis of one example.)
I asked six of my friends what they thought of the new spending restraints and they agreed it is a good idea. The new restraints are therefore generally popular.

Proof:

Identify the size of the sample and the size of the population, then show that the sample size is too small. Note: a formal proof would require a mathematical calculation. This is the subject of probability theory. For now, you must rely on common sense.

BlackSaya

Unread post by BlackSaya » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 am

profastian wrote:
porus wrote:
Hasty Generalization

Definition:

The size of the sample is too small to support the conclusion.

Examples:

Fred, the Australian, stole my wallet. Thus, all Australians are thieves. (Of course, we shouldn't judge all Australians on the basis of one example.)
I asked six of my friends what they thought of the new spending restraints and they agreed it is a good idea. The new restraints are therefore generally popular.

Proof:

Identify the size of the sample and the size of the population, then show that the sample size is too small. Note: a formal proof would require a mathematical calculation. This is the subject of probability theory. For now, you must rely on common sense.

Profastian,

Thank you for proving the irrelevance of Bohras in not only todays world, but also the Muslim world. Indeed 1 million Bohras is too small of a sample size within 1 BILLION Muslims to be taken taken seriously. Common sense will lead all people who use their brains to ponder, that Bohras != Islam

British

Unread post by British » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 pm

The appointment of the new dai is nothing but a clever tactile move on behalf of the establishment.
The appointment in line with tradition was made very late and this was the key move on their part, this ensures that the transition of dai is seamless for the Kothar and its goals to carry on its enslavement agenda. Muffadal is clearly only a new guise in its master’s previous form.

Abdes that currently worship Burhanuddin and will now worship Muffadal what i need to know from you is who do you think will be holding your hand to take you to heaven now, Burhanuddin or Muffadal?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Unfortunately, on the day, they will refuse to hold even each other's hand. The dumb abde's fail to understand even the simplest ayahs of the Quran.

YUSUFALI: And what will explain to thee what the Day of Judgment is?
PICKTHAL: Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is!
SHAKIR: And what will make you realize what the day of judgement is?

YUSUFALI: Again, what will explain to thee what the Day of Judgment is?
PICKTHAL: Again, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is!
SHAKIR: Again, what will make you realize what the day of judgment Is?

YUSUFALI: (It will be) the Day when no soul shall have power (to do) aught for another: For the command, that Day, will be (wholly) with Allah.
PICKTHAL: A day on which no soul hath power at all for any (other) soul. The (absolute) command on that day is Allah's.
SHAKIR: The day on which no soul shall control anything for (another) soul; and the command on that day shall be entirely Allah's.

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Now the nass(vein?) business is proclaimed officially, all slaves (abdes) have to worship their two bhagwans, burhan and mufadal :twisted: .

Also have to hang in their home three idol’s pictures of taher, burhan and mufu :evil: .

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:58 pm

SAJJAD wrote:Now the nass(vein?) business is proclaimed officially, all slaves (abdes) have to worship their two bhagwans, burhan and mufadal :twisted: .

Also have to hang in their home three idol’s pictures of taher, burhan and mufu :evil: .
But If I have only place for one picture, whom should I "hang" :roll: ??