NASS CONFERRED

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
profastian

Re: NASS CONFERRED

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 pm

BooM wrote:
SAJJAD wrote:Now the nass(vein?) business is proclaimed officially, all slaves (abdes) have to worship their two bhagwans, burhan and mufadal :twisted: .

Also have to hang in their home three idol’s pictures of taher, burhan and mufu :evil: .
But If I have only place for one picture, whom should I "hang" :roll: ??
wat abt insap. he sure is looks like ur master(the devil)

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Only if he becomes # 54.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 pm

ROFL :lol: ^^

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 am

Here is a quote from:

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/d ... qr-19mi--4

Maula TUS ye farmaayu ke "Tamne Nass na sharaf si musharraf karye chhe ane rutba ma charwaye chhe. Be ilhaam tamne sharaf haasil chhe."

One wonders if there is a typo in Maula's quote. He says, " Be ilhaam tamne sharaf haasil chhe"

The prefix 'be' would normally mean 'without'. If he meant to say 'with ilhaam' he would say 'ba ilhaam'. At least that is so in Urdu and Farsi and, presumably, also in Lisaan-e-Da'awat.

Does anyone have lisaan-e-da'awat version?

The difference between 'be' and 'ba' is dramatically illustrated in Iqbal's farsi verse:

"dilbari be-qahiri jadugari ast
dilbari ba-qahiri paygambari ast".

"Beauty without power (of f Allah) is mere magic
Beauty with power is Prophethood".

So, was the nass with ilhaam from Imamuz Zamaan or not? And contrary to what some abdes insist, ilhaam happened just before the nass was announced and not long ago when Mufaddal Saheb was supposedly in training for succession.

Another question is that of ismat or infallibility. How did infallibility suddenly transfer to the successor? We now have three ma'sooms on the planet Imamuz Zamaan, Dai and his Mansoos.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 pm

porus wrote: And contrary to what some abdes insist, ilhaam happened just before the nass was announced and not long ago when Mufaddal Saheb was supposedly in training for succession.
And how did you deduce this?

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Aleem wrote:http://f_januwala.tripod.com/id2.html

-------

Naam Khidmat Kaam Fitnat

I recieved this email yesterday. It details the power structure of the Shezadas who was controling Dawat and creating a wall between and Haq and Batil

Badrul Jamali (BJ for short) and his family are now controlling the administration of Dawat! They can beat up mumineen they dont like (Mansoor / Shabbir Yamani in Surat) and do fitnat against Mazoon Sahib all the time and get away with it! First Question is why? Why do they do that? Its obvious to most intelligent mumineen that they do it for worldly reasons. To get more power and to keep that power all the time. The reason I Say THEY is that its not just Badrul Jamali alone. His brothers, sisters and his whole family are with him. They are all supporting and helping his evil activities enjoying material benefits for themselves.

But the second question is even more serious. Why are Aqa Moulas (TUS) Shehzadas aligning themselves with him, especially Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb, whom I respected quite a bit before it became very clear to me that he is supportive of all of BJs activities. Shezada Sahebs wife is Badrul Jamalis sister, so BJ is always protected no matter how much he terrorizes mumineen. We are at a time in the history of Dawat when a big fitnat is being planned right under our noses. One could hardly imagine that people in high places could act harmfully towards Dawat. Today, many mumineen are beginning to discover just that.

Badrul Jamali and associates are using Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb to practice their evil activities, oppress mumineen and instill fear in mumineens hearts. On the other hand, they do propaganda of displaying Shezada Sahib as the chosen one. The fact that Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb relies on such people like Badrul Jamali and Mohammad Hasan of Cairo speaks a lot about Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisahebs own character. Instead of learning from Aqa Moula TUS, this Shehzada seems to have received his training from his Sasra - Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin the Father of BJ.

It was obvious that when Aqa Moula TUS made young Khuzema Bhaisaheb Mazoon-e-Dawar, old Yusuf Bhaisaheb was very upset. Everybody knew that. Now BJ and associates want us to believe Yusuf Bhaisaheb is some kind of a saint! Yusuf Bhaisaheb infact is the one who has sown these evil seeds in Saify Mahal and Kothar and Jamea and corrupted their minds. They have chosen Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb as their Leader, and are openly saying they will not accept anything else. Otherwise why this opposition and Muqaabla of Mazoon Saheb? Why this open Challenge to Aqa Moula TUS? They are not willing to even accept Mazoon as Mazoon as we learn from Taizoon Bhaisaheb (http://www.zahirbatin.com) who revealed their beliefs to the community. The general mumineen think this is an internal family fued. FAR FROM IT. This cult attacks our Dai Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin TUS with their shameful activities and atrocities on mumineen. To stand on the side and let this cult impose themselves on us mumineen is more shameful.

Mohammad Hasan of Misr said in the Izhar-e-Aqidat Majlis in Saify Masjid Mumbai that we dont want 1, 2, 3, we just believe in one. Is this not a little bit like the Sunni Muslims! Is it not true that Imam-uz-Zamans presence in Satr is by these 3 Rutbas-Dai, his zayre dast Mazoon and Mukasir. Then what compels Mohammed Hasan to say this? Why does he talk against Mazoon and Mukasir and drives the propaganda machine for Shehzada saheb through his cronies in Misr? To say that to call Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Moula is OK, but to call Mazoon Saheb Moula is a gunah? Mazoon Sahib was appointed in that Rutba by Aqa Moula TUS since he is worthy of it, and on the other hand, Shezada Saheb needs to be propped up by this propaganda machine of Aamils, Jamea and Tanzeem etc, all of whom are obviously dependant on this group and their leader for their well being.

When Shezada. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb started pressuring mumineen to do Vajebaat 2 times more, 3 times more, and some even 10 times more this year in Ramadan, this group supported the idea no matter how absurd it was. Low-income mumineen were pressured to give Vajebaat of amounts that constituted 50% of their years income or their safai chithi was refused! Aamils and Khidmat Guzars were made to pay extreme amounts than their last years Vajebaat, and all those who did not have the money were given loans. Vajebaat means what is Vajeb on what you have, so if you have to take a loan, then you never had it in the first place! And where will these so called Khidmat Guzars get the money from? Obviously from the community. I cant wait to see what happens next year! Double again?

Aqa Moula TUS has never said to give Vajebaat by taking loan. Then who runs this parallel show? Everyone knows it is Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb and his group. They dont care about the poor mumineen in our community, for I know for a fact how the money is distributed amongst their loved ones. Zohra baisaheb, the wife of Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb gives her hand to men to do Salaam and they kiss it!! Since when does she have Mehram with so many men, or is she trying to fill the vacuum left by beloved Busaheba?

Seems like Badrul Jamali and group have already proclaimed their own leader and do not want to wait for Aqa Moula TUS. True Ikhlaas would be to do doa for Aqa Moulas TUS Long life till Qiyamat and Zuhur of Imam on Moulas hand, not by self proclamation! This tasawwur of Ikhlaas was given by none other than Mazoon Saheb to one of my friends.

Mukasir Saheb made it very clear in one of his Sabaqs in Mumbai recently when he said that the Rutba and Rutba na Sahib, meaning the person in the Rutba are the same. He totally negated the fundamental lie of Zahir-Batin propagated by this Nifaaqi group and said that only Dushmans of Dawat would propagate such a this Tasawwur. He said much more and clarified that to NOT believe in any one of the Rutba na Saheb is Nifaaq.

BJ and associates tried to beat up Taizoon Bhaisaheb by sending members of Burhani Gaurds and Ezzi family members, who are all hardcore supporters of Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. If you read his website http://www.zahirbatin.com, he describes the horror he faced in detail, Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb should never have talked ill of Mazoon Moula to Taizoon Bhaisaheb. The fact that these people resort to violence and call violence Mohabbat nu Josh speaks a lot about them.

Then we have this great lawyer, Mustafa AbdulHussain in London, who writes on Dbnet and mumineen.org that Taizoon bhaisaheb's exposing of this Nifaaqi ZahirBatin belief in this manner of putting it up on the website and sending CDs to people is questionable! He says that Taizoon's claim that he had to resort to these means because he could not do Araz to Aqa Moula TUS means that he (taizoon) believes that the Dai is unaware of the situation, if the situation exists, and that if we believe that the Dai can be unaware, then we believe that the Dai is not infallible (infallible means Masoom/Ismat). This is the weakest belief one can have. The Dai is aware of everything the almighty makes him aware of and sees by the light of Allah and Imam, but also lets some things be as they are for Hikmat purposes. There are many examples of that. For example see what Januwala has on his website: http://f_januwala.tripod.com/

Moula Ali AS cut the hands of a man who was actually not guilty of committing that crime, so do we say he is not infallible! Mr. Mustafa the lawyer may have a degree in law, but he does not have 10 cents worth of knowledge regarding Dawat Ilm. I am sorry to say this, but calling Taizoon a reformist as Mustafa Abdul Husain has done, is committing a big SIN as he has called a mumin a munafiq and by doing so, as per bayan of Syedna Hatim RA in Kitab Tambih al Gafeleen, he, Mustafa, himself is now a munafiq unless he repents!! Of course there is pressure on the Dai and as seen in History, Rasulullah SAW went to do battle of Ohud outside Madina due to pressure from others, when actually Rasulullah's SAW opinion and decision was to fight by staying in Madina. So yes, these things are possible and can happen as per Hikmat. Aqa Moula TUS took the name of Mukasir in this Gadir Misaaq and said it is Syedi Saleh bhaisaheb Safiuddin. Everyone knows this and most understand that it can happen. The Human factor is there, but the Dai is greater than Malaikat because he does what he does even being in this Human Body, where else even Malaikat have faltered after being totally spiritual (as per bayan in Adam Nabi history). The Dai is infallible, yes, and the true meaning is that he will never pass away without conferring Nass on his Mansoos. Moula Burhanuddin TUS will never pass away without conferring Nass, but I do doa that may Allah grant Aqa Moula TUS his wish that Imam does Zuhur on his hands.

What next everyone wonders? Now that this cult is spreading lies about Mazoon Moula and speaking openly against the Qasam we take in Misaq, are we just going to sit and do nothing? The best way to show them that they cannot move mumineen from the right path to their evil motives (see picture no.1 which is attached to this document) is to show our love for our Aqa Moula TUS and his Mazoon and Mukasir whenever the opportunity arises. We should let our friends and family be aware of this corrupt cult within our community, even if those people are from the Royal Family (QasrAali) or your own Aamil. Our misaaq is not to the Shehzada or Royal Family or Aamil or who has the power. That is not what takes us to heaven. It is the belief in Aqa Moula TUS and what he tells us to believe in- his Mazoon and Mukasir. Everything else is irrelevant. Dont let Badrul Jamali and his group fool you even if they have the backing of the high and mighty Shehzadas. Lets be truthful to ourselves and keep our faith and not let the Shaitaan steal it, like it did from the Sunnis who dont pray Bismillah in Namaz saying Shaitaan has stolen it. To speak against Rutba na Sahebs is like doing the work of Shaitaan. The Rutbas and everything else is Aqa Moulas TUS responsibility, lets not do the sin by trying to take that responsibility from Moula TUS. May Allah give Moula TUS life till Qiyamat.

Ameen

Mamluk-e-Syedna TUS

Mumin Mukhlis-Khidmat Guzar

I am from Royal Family-Saify Mahal-Have taken Sabaq from Mukasir - e - Dawat, who has always given Haq ni Tasawwur. May Allah give him Jazaa - e - Khair.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As you see in this letter there is a lot of evil in the midst of Dawat and in fact Jamea is where lies are being taught and then being taught by evil amils around the world. You see the corruption and stealing of Dawat's money by evil people in the Kothar, the Amils and also some Bhaisahibs, but the real crime is the evil they do against Aqa Mola TUS and his rutbas of Mazoon and Mukasir.

Just a few days ago they gave information to the Egyptian papers that Shezada Muffadal bhaisahib is the "Vali Ahad" (the mansoos) of Aqa Moula TUS. Not only are they spreading their own lies in Jamea and through the Amils but now they lie openly and spread this to the public at large.

You can read it for your self at this is the link to the Eygptian Paper El Akhbar (in arabic).

http://www.elakhbar.org.eg/issues/16552/0701.html

These shezadas and kothar people are getting more blatant about their lies and are now challenging Aqa Mola TUS and Dawat Hadiyah's constitution directly by claiming Shezada Muffadal bhaisahib as the mansoos. Very soon there will be another Shezada making his claims to be the mansoos. How can we accept this. As Aqa Mola TUS has repeadtedly done bayaan in vaaz that only the Dai can and will appoint the next Dai and will do it when he wants to. The shezada and kothar think they can change that.. Never.

This Jamea letter and Article in the Egyptian paper is just one more warning for us after what happened in Africa against Mazoon Sahib and their continued scheming against Aqa Mola TUS by attacking his Mazoon and Mukasir.

Please see the rest of my site and you will see the Hebatullah Fitnat and the Zahir Batin episode with Taizoon bhaisahib. I have tried to show how all these evil kothar and bhaisahibs are scheming against our beloved Aqa Mola TUS.

Abde Syedna Mohammed Burhannuddin TUS

Fazal Januwala

only this was remainig for you progressive to say whom so ever the dai is declared you would start saying nonsense abt him ....
be it syedna mohammed burhanuddin (tus),syedna taher saifuddin(ra), or syedna muffadal(tus)..
you will not stop criticizing ...
i dont understand why to people are interfering in our matters ..when yu dont beleive in any dai...

just go to hell you people

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 pm

hello52 wrote:only this was remainig for you progressive to say whom so ever the dai is declared you would start saying nonsense abt him ....

be it syedna mohammed burhanuddin (tus),syedna taher saifuddin(ra), or syedna muffadal(tus)..

you will not stop criticizing ...
It is difficult to understand as to what message you actually want to convey. Firstly, you have pasted an article which is thought provoking and exposes the ills of mufaddal saab's inner circle of people and then you criticize the same. Secondly, the said article was written much before the nass was conferred on mufaddal saab so the question of the writer criticizing the 53rd dai does not arise at all. See, this is what happens to people who are hammered 24x7 by incessant matams, jamans etc etc., the brain loses the sense of rational thinking, it cannot think above 'ghanu jeevo'.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Mr. hello52,

By the way, what do you have to say about the secretive absence of mazunsaab on this historical day of bohras ?? Why was he stationed in a faraway place like USA ??

fearAllah

Re: Mubarak

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 am

profastian wrote:
fearAllah wrote:Ghadee-e-khum, when moula Ali was conferred imamat by Prophet SAW, he never did sajda or any shirk, yday i saw this stupid mufaddal kissing feet and doing sajdas to his Almighty God (in arabic "Aqa Moula"), Laanat khuda ni, i was feeling disgusted and felt like vomiting viewing them performing this great shirk, they are really possessed by Iblis, no wonder why other muslims socities and community regards us as non-muslims and kaafirs!

think u idiots....how u are heading towards jahanam, not only u call him Aqa Moula (Almighty God) but also u call him openly "Huzureala" it comes from the word Huzur-e-Allah, still dont get it? Ya Allah please save this people, i pray to you to forgive this people and scare the Iblis out of their brainwashed mind!
So why were you there to see it. You filthy hyprocrite.

I will copy and paste about myself below from one of the other posts in other forum:

Let me introduce myself...I am not a progressive bohora, i am still inside this corrupted bohora community (if anyone has doubt, kassam Khuda na ane kassam Quran-e-majid na that i am still inside the bohora community and not a progressive bohora), i feel proud of myself that i am a bohora, i have read and studied our history but i feel ashamed about how our present Dai and his family have hijacked this great establishment, forget the community, this present dai and his father has digusted Islam, how dare they can violate the Quran, make people kiss their feet and hands? Even the goddes Bhu Saheba? how dare can he endorse the people to pray namaz in his name? And do SAJDAS? laanat-ul-Allah they will all rot in hell together with him! Common people wake-up you idiots, cant see bloody see that this guy is like Pharoah? You guys think that he performs miracles for you with the help of Allah? Pharoah used to bring rains when he used to raise hands towards the sky and it rained, do u think Allah used to help him perform these miracles? It was IBLEES who used to help him to this so that they turned away even more from the great Allah and today the same thing is happening with the present Dai, Iblees has joined hands with him now to fool idiots like us so that we also turn away from Allah and rather seek help from him by kissing his greesy stinky feet!

They are many more like me still inside the community and just because of few hundreds of royal family coacroches i am not going to leave my lovely community, it is them who need to go and leave us million in peace, why should i leave? its my identity........my forefather's menat and history!!!

Nass? we are dealing with Dai (a mere person who calls/converts others to the religion) not imam or prophets here, take a break you idiots, Iblees is around the corner.....

May Allah protect you and give you akal inshallah!
Last edited by fearAllah on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 am

We will meet on the day of Qayamat to show you that I am not a made-up character but real man fighting for the sake of Allah (swt), your Almighty God (In Arabic "Aqa Moula") has made you so brainwashed with the help of Iblees that you dont respect the Quran and the true Allah, the lord the only one we worship!

My mission is not like the progressive bohoras, they are fighting to put back on track an honest Dai position and reform the movement, my mission is even greater than that, to make you all Muslims again so that you stop behaving like Hindus worshipping photographs and kissing feet and hands of human beings including your goddes BOO Saheba!

Imam ALi once got angry to a tribe on his way to battle of Siffin when they used to shout "Ya ALi, Ya ALi" in his love and appreciation, Imam ALi said this is shirk stop idolizing me, i am a human being, you shouldnt waste time on praising me but only Allah (swt) but u idiots dont understand this simple logic but instead carry on doing "the greatest Shirk" by standing like hindus with your hands folded and shouting "Almighty God, Almighty God" to him and he also smiles back to you, Astaghfirullah! but its not your fault cause your Almighty God has hidden not only the Quran from you but also "Nahj al Balagha" the great kitaab of imam Ali and Risalul Huquq the great kitaab of zainul Abedin and also the kitaab of Jafer Sadik, coz then your brainwashed mind will open up and stop giving money to him, and worship the True Allah!

Allah i seek refuge in you and thank you for showing me the light, please help me to rescue this people as well from the hell fire!

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 am

I used to be the same like you kaafirs kissing photo of and licking feet of our "Sai Baba" and i am scared of declaring my name and idendity because you hooligans dont believe in Allah or the Quran, you even have literally taken out the dead from their kabars, I have seen personally also how u guys react when someone hates or says bad about your Huzurala (meaning "Huzur-e-Allah")????? Nauzubillah! you also call him by this name dont you? Fear Allah you people! let the evil go away from your brainwashed mind......

Just use common sense and logic you ignorant people, we have had so many great imams and honest “true muslim” Dais in our rich history, why don’t we have photo of any of them? Why don’t we have photo of example Qutbuddin shaheed sahib, FirkhanSujjaudin Saheb or Syedna Hatim Saheb? Those days there were legendary painters who could easily have made pictures of them but it did not happen because these great men were true muslims and feared Allah but recently these fake and “mudei” Dais have changed our religion and are trying to make us Hindu again by making us doing Shirk of photo worshipping and sajda giving, Laanat to all of them, Allah has said that there is no sin greater than idolators in the Quran, why do you take the verses of the magnificient Quran so lightly u idiots and rather blindly worship a worthless shitting human being? Iblees is lurking behind your minds u stupid foot lickers!

There are many more like me in our community alhamdulliah who only worship Allah and not everyone has the time or knows about this website, but the mission is there, this is just one medium to convey the message thanks to the progressive bohoras!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 am

@fearAllah

You are an extremely confused individual, when it comes to belief.
You claim to be a "proud Bohra" :
kassam Khuda na ane kassam Quran-e-majid na that i am still inside the bohora community and not a progressive bohora), i feel proud of myself that i am a bohora

And later on you go on to show some belief/respect in Previous Dawoodi Bohra leaders :
we have had so many great imams and honest “true muslim” Dais in our rich history .......... example Qutbuddin shaheed sahib, FirkhanSujjaudin Saheb or Syedna Hatim Saheb?

My question is :
If you claim to be a Dawoodi Bohra, what is your belief!?
You are insulting the foundation of the Dawoodi Bohra belief. Its leader! Thus you seize to continue to exist as a Dawoodi Bohra. You're faith and your views is your choice completely. Believe all you want, but you're definitely not a Dawoodi Bohra.
A Dawoodi Bohra believes in Rasulullah SAW, Imams AS and Duats RA in Satr & Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin today.
You have broken away, so call yourself something else. Even the word "Progressive" before is nonsense, because if you don't believe something to claim to be a part of, you're not a part of it! (Not so confusing ;)

It's like being a Catholic Christian and not believe in their current Pope. You're not Catholic any more, you become a Protestant or something else!
(Note : This is an example, don't divert from the topic about sex scandals in the Catholic Church)

So, you're not a Dawoodi Bohra, call yourself something else. It's up to you.

Regarding the SAJDA that you don't agree with. This is a part of the Dawoodi Bohra belief, if you don't like it, no ones forcing you!
Leave! (You've already left, i'm just clarifying it)
But, the concept of Sajda to a Human being which many of the Proggys, or even the Wahabi s get excited about is common in the Quran Majeed

Surah Baqara Ayah 34
واذ قلنا للملائكة اسجدوا لآدم فسجدوا الا ابليس ابى واستكبر وكان من الكافرين
34. And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah).

Wasn't Adam AS a human?

Surah Yusuf Ayah 99
ورفع ابويه على العرش وخروا له سجدا
99. Then, when they entered unto Yusuf (Joseph), he betook his parents to himself and said: "Enter Egypt, if Allah wills, in security."
100. And he raised his parents to the throne and they fell down before him prostrate.

Wasn't Yusuf AS a human?

Yes they were Prophets & Leaders of their time. It is a Dawoodi Bohra belief to follow these practices for their leaders.
This doesn't take anything away from Allah, rather it strengthens the bonds. We ALL give Sajda in unison to Allah TA, and we believe in a physical connection between Human beings and a PHYSICAL LEADER TODAY.
I've written something similar on another post, please view from here http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 687#p81687

These are core beliefs, discuss this first, then move onto secondary matters.
What are your beliefs?

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:23 am

Adam wrote: ......
Regarding the SAJDA that you don't agree with. This is a part of the Dawoodi Bohra belief, if you don't like it, no ones forcing you!
But, the concept of Sajda to a Human being which many of the Proggys, or even the Wahabi s get excited about is common in the Quran Majeed
Mr Adam, you are an extremely ignorant and perverse believer. You throw Quran at us without understanding it. You are new here and all your arguments have been destroyed previously on this forum. I asked you to read our previous discussions on sajda to humans but you must continue in your perversity. I will ask you to read the previous discussions once more. Many like you have come and gone. Soon, you will find that the blinkers that blind you are too overpowering for you to subject your non-Muslim beliefs to full glare of the logic the Quran and its mesaage of Tawheed. And, like the rest, you too will disappear from this message board into oblivion.

Read this for starters:

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... ory#p80563

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 am

porus wrote:
Adam wrote: ......
Mr Adam, you are an extremely ignorant and perverse believer. You throw Quran at us without understanding it. You are new here and all your arguments have been destroyed previously on this forum. I asked you to read our previous discussions on sajda to humans but you must continue in your perversity. I will ask you to read the previous discussions once more. Many like you have come and gone. Soon, you will find that the blinkers that blind you are too overpowering for you to subject your non-Muslim beliefs to full glare of the logic the Quran and its mesaage of Tawheed. And, like the rest, you too will disappear from this message board into oblivion.

Read this for starters:

How have the arguments been destroyed. Are you kidding me? You guys could not answer a simple question. Why did Allah allow sajda to Adam by the angels. If sajda was only for Allah, then why this exception. As for us, this is a precendent set by Allah in the Quran and we proudly follow it. If you don't agree, then give a simple logical justification. why did Allah allow sadja to Adam?

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 am

profastian wrote:
porus wrote: Mr Adam, you are an extremely ignorant and perverse believer. You throw Quran at us without understanding it. You are new here and all your arguments have been destroyed previously on this forum. I asked you to read our previous discussions on sajda to humans but you must continue in your perversity. I will ask you to read the previous discussions once more. Many like you have come and gone. Soon, you will find that the blinkers that blind you are too overpowering for you to subject your non-Muslim beliefs to full glare of the logic the Quran and its mesaage of Tawheed. And, like the rest, you too will disappear from this message board into oblivion.

Read this for starters:

How have the arguments been destroyed. Are you kidding me? You guys could not answer a simple question. Why did Allah allow sajda to Adam by the angels. If sajda was only for Allah, then why this exception. As for us, this is a precendent set by Allah in the Quran and we proudly follow it. If you don't agree, then give a simple logical justification. why did Allah allow sadja to Adam?
Why dont you read first the link posted above by Porous first?

however in short, those verses of quran quoted above do not instruct you to do Sajda, these are histroric stories told in the quran how things happened in those days, Yusuf (AS) used to also call his slave master "Rab" meaning Allah in those days, another example is Nabbi Issa (AS) tasted wine in his days so will you all start drinking wine and alcohol now, think you ignorant people, when prophet Mohammed (SAW) came with the glororious Quran all this was made Haram, he came with a new set of rules outlined in the Quran including making Sajda haram to anyone except Allah swt, Prophet infact didnt allow anyone even to bow at him in many occasions, he even refused his followers not even to bow at anyone, famous incident and verse was when his adopted son "Zayed" with a group of muslims went to abbysinia they refused to bow to the king quoting the Quran that it was haram even to bow at any human being.

The story of Adam (AS) also falls into the same explanation but for your brainwashed argument sake, it was Allah who commanded them to prostrate, who commands you to prostrate? ohhh ofcourse i almost forgot your God is not Allah itsAqa Moula (Almighty God), and again for more argument sake Adam was a prophet not Aqa moula who doesnt even pay respects to his own mum who gave birth to him!

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 am

^

I have been reading your comments and i dont have any doubt that u are a retard and ignorant.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 am

fearAllah wrote:
The story of Adam (AS) also falls into the same explanation but for your brainwashed argument sake, it was Allah who commanded them to prostrate, who commands you to prostrate? ohhh ofcourse i almost forgot your God is not Allah its that old snake who calls himself Aqa Moula (Almighty God), and again for more argument sake Adam was a prophet not a pig like your Aqa moula who doesnt even pay respects to his own mum who gave birth to him, Laanat!
The prophet was right. B......... will never love the prophet or Ahle bait...

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 am

labbaikyaHussain wrote:^

I have been reading your comments and i dont have any doubt that u are a retard and ignorant.
The same statement was said by munafekins about all who struggled in the way of Allah (Including the Prophet (SAW), Owais-al-Qarni, Zainul Abedin and many more) and all who fought and died for the sake of Allah, if these great people were humiliated in spreading the word and doing Daawat so who am I? i feel good when someone thinks of me like this, it proves to me that i am in the right path and encourages me to do more Daawat :-)

Thanks

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 am

fearAllah wrote:
labbaikyaHussain wrote:^

The same statement was said by munafekins about all who struggled in the way of Allah (Including the Prophet (SAW), Owais-al-Qarni, Zainul Abedin and many more) and all who fought and died for the sake of Allah, if these great people were humiliated in spreading the word and doing Daawat so who am I? i feel good when someone thinks of me like this, it proves to me that i am in the right path and encourages me to do more Daawat :-)

Thanks

haha so now u are comparing ur self with prophet and his sahaba?

lanati first get your facts correct then come here to teach islaam.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 am

labbaikyaHussain wrote:
fearAllah wrote: The same statement was said by munafekins about all who struggled in the way of Allah (Including the Prophet (SAW), Owais-al-Qarni, Zainul Abedin and many more) and all who fought and died for the sake of Allah, if these great people were humiliated in spreading the word and doing Daawat so who am I? i feel good when someone thinks of me like this, it proves to me that i am in the right path and encourages me to do more Daawat :-)

Thanks

haha so now u are comparing ur self with prophet and his sahaba?

lanati first get your facts correct then come here to teach islaam.

Laanat on me and my progeny if i ever compared myself with a prophet, read properly what i wrote, i am nothing compared to any of them, its you kaafirs who have the habbits to raise a dog like Burhannudin to Prophet and God's status so i dont blame you.

Ya Allah i really feel good in praising you and showing light to these idolators, please help them see the light and forgive their sins, ameen!

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 am

fearAllah,

I understand the zeal of the 'born again Muslim' with which you wish to thrust your ideas onto this forum. However, I must warn you against abusing the Dai. I am certain that this sort of conduct will get you banned from here in a very short order.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 am

porus wrote:fearAllah,

I understand the zeal of the 'born again Muslim' with which you wish to thrust your ideas onto this forum. However, I must warn you against abusing the Dai. I am certain that this sort of conduct will get you banned from here in a very short order.

Sorry if i offended you, the off-the-track direction of my people from the religion really agonizes me thats why i lose my mind sometimes, I feel so much for Rassullah and others who brought Islam and kicked Idolators out, also some of our great Dai as well who converted us from Hindus but now we are heading staright back to where we came from, i am sure in 100 years time we will have statues in our house of Dais rather than photos, these days even the house of Allah is not respected, where no photo is even allowed to hang from the walls but u see people watching movie of Dai in the house of Allah! Astaghfirullah! and some do sajda to the screen watching the movie in the house of Allah! What a disgusting Idolizing act! Nauzubillah! Atleast do this haram, kuffar and shirk in the jamat halls for god sake leave the house of Allah away from this sinful acts!
Sorry once again!

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 am

fearAllah wrote:

Sorry if i offended you, the off-the-track direction of my people from the religion really agonizes me thats why i lose my mind sometimes, I feel so much for Rassullah and others who brought Islam and kicked Idolators out, also some of our great Dai as well who converted us from Hindus but now we are heading staright back to where we came from, i am sure in 100 years time we will have statues in our house of Dais rather than photos, these days even the house of Allah is not respected, where no photo is even allowed to hang from the walls but u see people watching movie of Dai in the house of Allah! Astaghfirullah! and some do sajda to the screen watching the movie in the house of Allah! What a disgusting Idolizing act! Nauzubillah! Atleast do this haram, kuffar and shirk in the jamat halls for god sake leave the house of Allah away from this sinful acts!
Sorry once again!
FearAllah
My free advice for you is u are at the wrong place and need to watch out what u say Aqa Maula he is our Father and Dai so Pls respect that.If you are Sunni go to sunni form and BARK this is free form every one has to respect their religion.

Long live Aqa Maula.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 pm

fearAllah wrote:

Sorry once again!
Look dude, for the 100th time, please go back to Tora Bora and blow up some Bhuddist statues you gleefully do and so gleefully believe it is against the tents of Allah Subhanahu, you moron!!!!! Idolizing act?!?! Shame on you to say such blatant lies! These customs-and they are just that customs- of performing sajda to the Dai and Imam are done with the NIAT of respect. You are going to tell us what is right and what is wrong???? How many times have you followed the tenets of Islam to the letter? And you feel so much for Rasulallah?!?!?! Riiiitie!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Anyone got the video clip , please provide a link we need to analyze what statements were made by Burhanuddin and ensure they naasf dfollowed protocol

Written word for word can be a good start

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 pm

of performing sajda to the Dai and Imam are done with the NIAT of respect.
They blow up statues with the NIAT of respect you moron !!!!

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 pm

anajmi wrote:
of performing sajda to the Dai and Imam are done with the NIAT of respect.
They blow up statues with the NIAT of respect you moron !!!!
Typical of a coward, who lives in the west and curses the very soil that puts this imbecile fed and clothed:)

It's so-called "Muslims" like you that Rasulallah SAW is turning in his grave right now. You are an insult to Islam- you and your crooked wahabis, you ass kisser!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 pm

I do that with the NIAT of respect you moron!!!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 am

OK so no video evidence or document in the 21st century technology era

In 10 years time when someone challenges the events of 2011 what will be the reason !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 pm

It is reported that last week, the would be 53rd dai performed some 30 nikahs by way of rasme saifee and the damages were to the tune of a maximum Rs.10 lacs per nikah........ Not bad for starters, now it is evident that he has recieved proper training from the 52nd dai for which the father must be very proud.