What is the difference why to blame abdes

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
labbaikyaHussain

What is the difference why to blame abdes

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am

In the name of GOD almighty...

I was reading article on news section of this forum and came accross to following article...well proggies arranged a majlis on the shadat of molatuna Fatema(a.s).majlis was usual and the way typical bohras do...

there was matam,shadat and niaz..

so this is what abdes do in there all majlises why to blame and make fun of them for matam and niaz?

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/news/884/66/A ... ws_detail/

labbaikyaHussain

Re: What is the difference why to blame abdes

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 am

well difference i can see is...

1)Old guys are shaved and cant spot beard on there faces.(more looks like of kuffars then muslims)

2)kids are wearing sunni caps and nothing looks identical.(looks more like miya bhai then a momeen)

3)young girls are without hijab and freely standing within males.(hindu element)

My view is absolutely independent

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 am

Labbaik Hussain
1)Old guys are shaved and cant spot beard on there faces. (more looks like of kuffars then muslims)
AS brother
Knowing you are an inquisitive young man with lots of time on hand, you are always looking for good Fitna to start in Allah’s name.
Here is something for your knowledge.
(more looks like of kuffars then Muslims)
Wearing cap is Sunna of Prophet. If you wear it then there is Thawab for it. If you do not wear it then there is no Gunah. Just bacause you do not wear cap or shave your beard does not look like you are Kuffar.
kids are wearing Sunni caps and nothing looks identical.(looks more like miya bhai then a momeen)
That is Crass derogatory statement. You should be ashamed of it. Muslims in India have lot of problems. We do not need Half Hindus to start bashing us and calling us by pejorative names.

I do hope you get your due criticism from other brothers.
Have a nice yaumul Jumma. (at least have nice thoughts and be kind to your fellow Muslims)
Wasalaam

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 am

Muslim First wrote:
Labbaik Hussain
1)Old guys are shaved and cant spot beard on there faces. (more looks like of kuffars then muslims)
AS brother
Knowing you are an inquisitive young man with lots of time on hand, you are always looking for good Fitna to start in Allah’s name.
Here is something for your knowledge.
(more looks like of kuffars then Muslims)
Wearing cap is Sunna of Prophet. If you wear it then there is Thawab for it. If you do not wear it then there is no Gunah. Just bacause you do not wear cap or shave your beard does not look like you are Kuffar.
kids are wearing Sunni caps and nothing looks identical.(looks more like miya bhai then a momeen)
That is Crass derogatory statement. You should be ashamed of it. Muslims in India have lot of problems. We do not need Half Hindus to start bashing us and calling us by pejorative names.

I do hope you get your due criticism from other brothers.
Have a nice yaumul Jumma. (at least have nice thoughts and be kind to your fellow Muslims)
Wasalaam

i am not justifying any thing u ahve allright to keep your view...but would u care to tell

how about when u call kaafir to abdes or shia brother? where does your IMAN sleeps at that time?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 am

labbaikyaHussain
how about when u call kaafir to abdes or shia brother? where does your IMAN sleeps at that time?
Please show me where I have called them Kaafirs?

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 am

Muslim First wrote:
labbaikyaHussain
Please show me where I have called them Kaafirs?
you shud cheack your posting history...GL

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 am

kids are wearing Sunni caps and nothing looks identical.(looks more like miya bhai then a momeen

Sunnis or other Shia sects have nothing to do with DB dress code. Why bash them!!!!
Can you now take some time to reframe your argument for PGB not wearing regulation caps<

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

you shud cheack your posting history...GL

Burdun of proof is on you
Shut up if you do not have one
Wasalaam

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:46 am

Muslim First wrote:kids are wearing Sunni caps and nothing looks identical.(looks more like miya bhai then a momeen

Sunnis or other Shia sects have nothing to do with DB dress code. Why bash them!!!!
Can you now take some time to reframe your argument for PGB not wearing regulation caps<

Mr miya bhai,

why what is wrong with miya bhai(You are one)....so why taking it as an offence....infact u shud be proud that u dont wear any thing identical to half hindus(this is what u call to abdes)

:mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:52 am

Since you cannot shut your bleeping mouth, I will shut up
Wasalaam have a nice Yaumal Jumma