Again Moziza

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Maqbool

Again Moziza

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 am

Received this mail today.
Jul 20 2011
Baad Salaam,
Aaliqadr Moula (TUS) nu Mojezo thayo. Mauze Alirajpur ma 15 din si Paani ni
Qillat che, Municipality nu paani bhi bandh hatu & baarish bhi bandh hatu,
aksar boring ma paani nohtu.
Aaje Aaliqadr Moula ma 10:30 AM arz thay, dua na waaste, 11 - 11:30 AM waje
zor nu Baarish aayo & 15 din ni muddat pachi municipality ye paani start
kido.
Khuda Gama mur Rahmat Moula ane aapna mansus Moulaya Mufaddal ne mumineen
(TUS) na darmiyaan ilm na paani si nufus ni piyas bhujawnaar qayamat lag, ba
sehat wa salamat baki ane baki raakhjo.
"Kari didu aa dawat nu Chaman phal Phool si Aabad.
Pilawi ilm na Paani Ghanu jivo ghanu jivo."
-Murtaza bs

I feel sorry for Somalians who are not lucky for having a blessing of Sayedna. The God is also partial, he has given benefits of barakats, to only few and left many peoples out.

aqs

Re: Again Moziza

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 am

Ali Rajpur comes in MP and its rainy season these days, it baffles me how rain fall in rainy season can be termed as Mojiza.

@Maqbool,

you feel sorry for Somalians and i have started feeling sorry for DB's as a whole.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am

funny...may be Murataza bs just wanted to have some attention by mailing such stupid things.

Aqs

is this you?or some body else is using your ID?

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 am

From whatever I have gathered of aqs, he is definitely not a dai basher or going to be one (at the moment), but he feels sorry for the way some bohras are being stupid, and blindly attributing normal phenomenons as mojizas. Going back to the dark ages??

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 am

Actually, this is true miracle of Al-Mansus Ali-Qard, Ali-Vaqar, Ali-Shan Sayedi va Molai va Malikihi Muffadal Mola Saifuddin Mola (TUS, SAW, RA, DM). The reason is simple: why do you think monsoons occur in the first place? You fools, it occurs only because our beloved Mola and his beloved Mansus wish it so! Otherwise this earth would be bereft of water and the ilm of ale-Mohammad. In fact, in haqiqaat you will learn that water represents Ilm. Hence, if the only person who can give Ilm are beloved Mola and beloved Mansus it follows, logically and with mathematical exactness, that only they two Molas (TUS, TUS) can give water! After all, zahir ilm is of a lower daraja than haqiqaat ilm. QED.

At least now the shaan of our beloved al-Mansus (TUS, SAW, RA, DM) is clear for all to see. The ones who deny him even after this clear manifestation of his Divine Power will surely taste chastisement in hell.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 am

Biradar,

Thank you for clarifying that. i really thought the rain was just a natural phenomenon, but your
explanation makes it crystal clear: the rain was a miracle of Mr. Mufaddal (add titles ad nauseum here).
I've been stumbling in the darkness - now you've helped me to see the glory, greatness, azeem shaan,
powerful magic, and godliness of Mr. Mufaddal Mola.
Thank you - may you blessed with the azeem barakat of deedar of Mr. Mufaddal Mola.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Biradar wrote:. In fact, in haqiqaat you will learn that water represents Ilm. Hence, if the only person who can give Ilm are beloved Mola and beloved Mansus it follows, logically and with mathematical exactness, that only they two Molas (TUS, TUS) can give water! After all, zahir ilm is of a lower daraja than haqiqaat ilm. QED.
Absolutely true! It reminds me of Sayedna's interpretation of ayat 47:15 which I had previously posted on this forum:

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... ers#p22858

What pains me is that the Bohra gift of extravagance in praise of their Dai and his Mansoos has been expropriated by South Asian Sunnis and incorporated it in a so-called naat (a nazam in praise of Muhammad). This naat is Shah-e-madina and you can find it sung all over Youtube by all and sundry.

Look at these words:

Tere liye hi dunya bani hai, neele falak ki chadar tani hai
Tu agar na hota dunya thi khali, sare mumin tere dar ke sawali

Jalwe hai sare terey hi dam se, aabad aalam terey karam se
Baqi har ek shay, naqshe khayali, sare mumin tere dar ke sawali

Hai noor tera shamso qamar mein, tere laboon ki laali sahar mein
Phoolon ne teri khusbu chura li, sare mumin tere dar ke sawali

Naturally, I have changed nabi into mumin, the way it should be. The words were originally for Sayedna. It is a disgrace that Sunnis should so temper with the original madeh in praise of Sayedna. tch, tch!

By the way, is 'moziza' the new authorized spelling in da'awat ni zabaan?

I have always understood it to be 'mu'jiza' (معجزة).

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

porus,

Looking at the Taawil of that ayah, a question comes to mind.

Here is the literal translation of the ayah according to you.

47:15 (My, almost literal,translation)

Paradise that has been promised for the devout (muttaqun) is like one in which there are rivers of water which never goes stale, rivers of milk whose taste never changes, rivers of wine which is delicious for the drinkers, rivers of purified honey...

According to the Dai's taawil - The first type of river refers to Nabi's Shariat, which is always fresh. Nabi's sahriat will remain fresh till Qayamat. However, we are talking about rivers in heaven right? Nabi's Shariat probably does not apply in heaven. His shariat is for the "here" and not the "hereafter". So, it will remain fresh till Qayamat, but the ayah is referring to a time/place after Qayamat. I think we can apply the same question to the remaining three rivers as well.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 pm

anajmi wrote:porus,

According to the Dai's taawil - The first type of river refers to Nabi's Shariat, which is always fresh. Nabi's sahriat will remain fresh till Qayamat. However, we are talking about rivers in heaven right? Nabi's Shariat probably does not apply in heaven. His shariat is for the "here" and not the "hereafter". So, it will remain fresh till Qayamat, but the ayah is referring to a time/place after Qayamat. I think we can apply the same question to the remaining three rivers as well.
I will let Porus answer too, but "heaven" actually refers to the dawaat. In fact, the dawaat is called paradise-in-potentia and the people who follow the dawaat are called angels-in-potentia. Hence, the above explanation makes perfect sense. In heaven (i.e. dawaat) there are 4 types of rivers (shariat, etc). Hence, Allah is not at all referring to time after qayamah at all.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm

There is a 5th drink mentioned in that ayah. I think that is the best fitting one for the Dai and his goons.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Molai Muffadal (blah blah blah) now has a reason to visit the USA and apart from his daily routine of mass extortion he has an opportunity to perform a 'Mojiza' which will not only enable him to increase his extortion by 4 to 5 times but also help him in spreading 'dawat' amongst the whites, a prime duty of a dai in which his father and grandfather have failed miserably.....................

"Oklahoma cattle ranchers pray for rain

Extreme heat and drought are spreading across 14 states in the US. From Arizona all the way to Florida, it's as if the entire South of the country were burning from below, adding pressure to states and towns already struggling to recover from the financial crisis and high unemployment.

We just traveled to Oklahoma, where 40 per cent of the State is under exceptional drought. The pain began in October of 2010 and experts expect it to worsen.

Farmers and cattle ranchers are suffering the most in a state that has been hit hard in the past by exceptional waves of dry weather. Most famously in the 1930s, during the so called Dust Bowl, massive dust storms drove 2.5 million people out of America’s Plains states looking for relief out West."

http://blogs.aljazeera.net/americas/201 ... -pray-rain

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 am

When I received this mail of moziza from a friend, I asked him about the Somalis and he replies with full of confidence:
"What ever the religion the Somalis are following, but if they make arzi to AqaMoula (TUS), Moula will definitely bless them with barakat of rain."

Then he adds,
"Even mother is not feeding child if not asked for!!"

Let us hear comments from hard core abdes on this board.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:58 am

well forget about DAI but in my personal opinion if a true momeen prays for rain it does rains....and it is my personal experience.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:25 am

if a true momeen prays for rain it does rains....and it is my personal experience.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 am

Well here comes another moziza or mu'jiza ;)
This one is from DBNet mail:

This is only one of the thousands and thousands of episodes of his grace and affection for every mumin. This is the ordeal of a mumin who was returning with his family from zyarat in Taherabad (Galyakot),when in the middle of the dark night his car went head on collision. It was about 2 am. The road was dark. He could see his wife and children shivering in panic.They were in Trauma. Even with the smile on his face, he was very worried. No one had come to help for the last hour or so. He didn’t look safe; He could see that all were frightened, standing out there in the cold. He knew how they felt. It was those chills which only fear can put in you.

There was also no sight of any human being all around. The car was totally damaged. He says that,
" Hame, he and his wife and children, baal baal bachi gayaa."
It was a timely miracle of Maulaya Fakhruddin Shaheed and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS and his mansuus Syedi Maulaya Mufaddal Bhai Saheb Saifuddin Saheb TUS.
Stranded on the side of the road, but even in this panicky situation this mumin had great confidence in the madad of Maula and his Mansuus. He could feel his lips moving and staggeringly yet confidently with Ikhlas he mumbled the name of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS.
Deep in his heart he felt that,
“Everything’s going to be all right"
He anticipated help, Infact he could see it descending towards him and it striked him to seek help from Muala.

He says that in the brink of darkness at this late hour of the night he connected to Syedi wa Maulaya Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin TUS. Shazada saheb got so worried and sympathetic that he immediately alerted volunteers in Taherabad and made urgent calls
to assure himself that this mumin gets assistance and help in the spur of the moment. He didnt sleep the whole night, and continuously sent emergency calls to people concerned till he saw that this mumin got help.
This mumin says that miraculously, someone pulled up in front of his damaged car which was still sputtering and he started to give them comfort and reassurance. He put all our belongings and helped us get into his car.They were immediately brought to a safe place and given necessary aid and assistance.

By his resolute and strenuous efforts, grace, and nazaraat at this hour of the night Syedi Maulaya Mufaddal Bhai saheb had compassionately attenuated and salvaged a mumin mukhlis from the sneering mishap and adversity. This mumin recalls even today that, he couldn’t thank Syedi Maulaya Mufaddal Bhai Saheb TUS enough for coming to his aid where no kind of assistance or help could be possible. This is the kind of affection and compassion he cherishes for every mumin. May Allah grant our Aqa Maula TUS a long life of sehat and afiyat kameelah and endow his mansuus Syedi wa Maulaya Mufaddal Bhai Saheb Saifuddin TUS a life crowned with Fatemi grandeur and glory

It seems after NASS, bohras are witnessing a surge in moziza's by the Mansus.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 am

Aqa Maula TUS ye Aqeequl Yemen Moula TUS ne pehli waqat YEMEN mokla,

Syedna Hatim RA na Qubba mubaraka ni ta'asees ane binaa waaste te waqat ni Zikr CHE:
SK ABDULLAH JERMAH KAHE CHE K

Yemen ma 4 waras si baarish noto thayo, Saghlaa pareshaan takleef ane fikar maa hataa. Mufaddal Maula TUS padhara, te waqat sagla ne kahyu ke Moulana Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS ye tamaaraa saghlaa ni khidmat waaste mane mokla che ane Syedna Hatim AQ! na qubba mubaraka banawa waaste mane mokla che.,

Saghlaa Yemen na logo a suuni ne em kehwa laaghaa istihzaa karwa laaga and bolwa laaga ke Yemen maa baarish nathi, logo paase peewanu paani bhi nathi ane tamne qubba banawa che,

Mushkil che. Aap ziyarat karo ane yaha si chala jaaw,

Syedi wa Maulaya MUfaddal Bhai Saheb nu azm musammam hatuu.

aa saghlaa ni waat taraf iltifaat na kdu.Khuda par tawakkul ane

Maulana MOhammed Burhanuddin TUS na amal ane niyyat ane mojiza par aapne yaqeen hatu. Aa saghlaa ni waat suuni ne wahaa si padhaari ghayaa.

Sh Abdullah zikr kare che Khuda na Qasam me ye maari aankh si dekhu ke Mufaddal Moula ni gaari haji to Manakha lag pohchi nathi ke mojiza na asaar nazar aayaa ane aap gaari maasi utra ke aapna oopar ek waadal ye saayo naakho ane baarish shuru thayo, ghano baareeesh waraswaa laagho. aap khuda nou hamnd kido maulana nou shukr kiduu ane paachaa Hutaib Mubarak taraf walaa, taake aap Zahra moze lag na pohcha ke cho taraf si pahaaro maasi paANI nou seil (river) chaloo thayu, waterfalls ni misal paani na fuuaraa girwa laaga,

Maulay Mufaddal , aap Hutaib Mubarak pohcha ane tamaam mumineen ne bulaya aa mojizaa ane karamat na anwaar bataayaa ane Qubba mubaraka no asaas wade' farmayo ane sagla ne Syedna Hatim AQ ane Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS na mojizaa ane ayat ni zikr kari mumineen ne shaamil kida.

Sh Abdullah zikr kare che A misal azeem amal kari ne hawe, aap padhari rhaya tha to Manakha na logo bijaa saghlaa Yemen naa baashindaao sagla aaya ane kahyu ke aa malak firishtaa che ehne yahaa si jaawa na daw. Asmaan si khuda ye hamne ek malak mokla che ehne kaho ke yahaaj rahe ane hamne baarish ni ne'mat ata' kare. zaahiran aa mojizo ane karaamat Yemen naa logho ye dekho ane iqraar kido.

Sh Abdullah zikr kare che ke

AAp yahaa rahyaa wahaa lag, har ek din baarish giro che ane aap nu amal shareef ye hatu ke roz Haraaz na ek ke ek gaamo ma tashreef lai jataa tamaam mumineen na ghare qadam waaste padharta umuur maa nazar firmaaotaa ikhlaas ane muhabbat bij boutaa,

zaheer maa aasmaan si baarish girto hoi ane aap chalta jaai, saathe khidmat ma je hoi araz kare ke thehri jayye baareesh ruuki jaase, aap farmaawe na chalo, logo dekhe ke baareeesh maa aap bhingaai jaai tou aapne chatri araz kare, aap par chhatri raakhe, te waqt aap farmaawe nahi chatrei rehwa daw aa to barakaat na baarish che.

Har ek ghar ma aap padhare ane ya Syedash Shohadaa na marsiya ni tilawat farmaawe ane matam kare, Sagklaa ne hajhi kauf hato te si faqat khidmat guzaro maatam kare baaqi logo faqat dekha kare,

Sh Abdullah zikr kare che ke aa je shaan si maatam aaje yaha thai che bewe Moulaa Mansurul Yemen Maulana Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS ane aapnaa mansuus aqeequl Yeman Maulaya Mufaddal Bhai Saheb Saifuddin TUS nuo mojezo che. Aap Moula TUS qubba mubarak bana waha lag Yemen ma thehra.

Khuda Ta'ala Mansoorul Yemen Moula ane Aqeequl Yemen Moula ni umr shareef ne qiyamat na din lag daraaz kare.

Ameen

Dua ni Iltemaas

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:20 pm

All of these stories are simply ways humans justify their belief in the supernatural. This is not unique to the bohras but is widespread among all religions and sects. The human mind has a propensity to come up a explanation, any explanation, rather than be satisfied with ignorance. In fact, scientific thinking that is satisfied with partial knowledge or probabilistic knowledge, is highly unnatural.

For the bohras in particular, though, it has only recently become important to justify their beliefs using all sorts of popular miracles. In fact, inventing miracles is rewarded: you get your name in community books and magazines and email lists. It is not surprising that this demand needs a continuos supply.

It is really pathetic that our great leaders, including the two azim as-shaan molas (TUS, TUS), encourage such primitive and superstitious mindsets. Instead of becoming a modern forward looking community we are turing superstitious and backward. Really sad.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Memories! - all those pleasant and precious moments we remember and cherish throughout our lives. My account is one of the examples.

A mumin nowadays pleads to recite his prayers behind Huzureala (tus). A few amongst the hundreds are blessed with the opportunity.

I was graced with something exceptional and uncommon.

Syedna Taher Saifuddin Aqa RA was leading the namaaz at Adam Masjid, Karachi. I was late, but fortunately managed to merge into the last row almost outside the masjid as Moulana Mohammed Burhanuddin (tus) was being awaited until the last moment.

Namaaz commenced.

A car stopped behind me. I could feel a flurry entity behind me but could not look as I was already engaged in the namaaz. Suddenly someone nudged me aside, stepped on my masalla and joined the prayers with just a whispered "Bhai".

I assumed that it was a sahib from the Qasr e Aali on account of the attar. Besides, I could feel some spiritual power beside me.

The anxiety to know who it was, was hard to control.

After the salam, I looked over my shoulder and was electrified and left bound struck by the overwhelming sight of MoulaTUS on my very masallo!

The next moment, MoulaTUS had gone into the Masjid, showing one of his infinite qualities.

I sat there bewildered.

(In the means of shukr and zikr, anyone who is willing to share his/her's acquaintance, incident or any experience with Moulana(tus) or Moulaya Mufaddal Saifuddin(tus) can mail it to dhmirza@gmail.com - murusons@gmail.com)
Wassalam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 pm

I assumed that it was a sahib from the Qasr e Aali on account of the attar
Wow Sajjada Nashin Saheb must buy very very expensive attar, nice to have slaves slaving for them so price is no problem.
I could feel some spiritual power beside me.
Power of suggesation, poster knew "Moulana Mohammed Burhanuddin (tus) was being awaited until the last moment"

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 pm

labbaikyaHussain
well forget about DAI but in my personal opinion if a true momeen prays for rain it does rains....and it is my personal experience
What is difference between True Momeen and Momeen?
True Momeen can be distinguished from Momeen by his language like this:
Re: indian mujahideen
by labbaikyaHussain on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Sick bastard Miya Bhai you have taken panga with a wrong guy you will pay for this untill u keep posting bullshiit on SHIA forum

And
Re: Oppressions Upon Janabe Zahra ( sa)
by labbaikyaHussain on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 am

miya bhai,paltu kutte,gattar ke suwwar,gandi nali ke kide.

you must be out come of zina that is why u cannot tolerate praise of ahulu bayt.only bastards are known to have such intolerance towards fazail of ahlul bayt.

may Allah curse you and your leaders abu,usman and umar for whome you come to defend them.

read here o son of bitch

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 pm

It appears that the Saifee Mahal 'mu'jiza' factory has been switched into hyper-drive to manufacture all sorts of miracles; attributing them to the new Mansoos.

They ought to be careful though! They might overtake the number and majesty of the miracles of his father, our greatest Dai!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Muslim First wrote:
labbaikyaHussain
well forget about DAI but in my personal opinion if a true momeen prays for rain it does rains....and it is my personal experience
What is difference between True Momeen and Momeen?
True Momeen can be distinguished from Momeen by his language like this:
So, the definition of a "True Momeen" is one, who when he prays for rain it does rain. Hence, by definition labbaikyaHussain's statement is true. Hence, if you pray for rain and it does not rain, you are not "True Momeen"

Hold on though, there is a simpler way to become an even truer "Momeen"! He is one who uses filthy language, insults those who do not share his views, behaves in a despicable manner and is a genuine insult to humanity. Such people do not even have the character to be a human, leave alone a follower of Islam or of Ali of his successors. Such are some nasty characters on this forum, who call themselves "shia" but have not learned anything about love, compassion, brotherhood and simple respect.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

From Zeninfosys
Ammarnagar Indore ma paani no mojezo
20 Ramadanul Moazzam, 1432

From: Ammarnagar Indore Aamil Husain bin Saifuddin bs Imadi
19 mi taarikh aqa maula (t.u.s)ni waaz mubarak ni talaaqqi karwa baad masjid na qibla ma si 40 minute lag ghanoo paani niklo che.mumineen ye aa manzar dekhi ne ghanoo maatam kido ane paani ni barakat leedi.
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/a ... -no-mojezo

brain_dead

Unread post by brain_dead » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:18 am

With all this heavy rains and all MUST be a leaky roof

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 am

You can see many such mojizas in the slums of India, where hutments leak. By implication, the slumlords are bigger and more powerful than the maula. :wink: