Living as mumin abroad

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
italianmumin

Living as mumin abroad

Unread post by italianmumin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Salamalykum
bohra convert from many years I can realize that nobody cares of me...
I respect namaz and bohra ramadan time but I can't get ejamaat n.
I can't understand why?

anajmi

Re: Living as mumin abroad

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 pm

How much do you earn and how much can you stuff in an envelope? You might want to refresh yourself with a few filthy songs from youtube as well.

italianmumin

Unread post by italianmumin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 pm

anajmi wrote:How much do you earn and how much can you stuff in an envelope? You might want to refresh yourself with a few filthy songs from youtube as well.
I didn't got the point :D
youtube songs? Do u have any?....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:06 pm

italianmumin wrote:I respect namaz and bohra ramadan time but I can't get ejamaat n.

I can't understand why?
Bro.italianmumin,

Namaz and Ramadan are secondary in this bohra cult, the primary duty of a bohra is to pay his/her dues (various taxes) for getting ejamaat card. This cult is like a club, you pay (mostly under duress) and enjoy the club facilities yearlong i.e. various jamans on any and every urus, darees, sitabis, a subsidised holiday at different locales accross the globe in the name of mohurrum, subsidised stay at their dargahs in burhanpur, galiakot etc. etc alongwith food.

student

Unread post by student » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:04 am

italianmumin wrote:Salamalykum
bohra convert from many years I can realize that nobody cares of me...
I respect namaz and bohra ramadan time but I can't get ejamaat n.
I can't understand why?
is there any card required to enter masjid and pray in italy?

ejamaat card is just required when u want to go or some ziyarat or there is some occasion in ur house.other wise nothing can stop u to pray in masjid.

and if you are not getting card then there must be some reason for it.

student

Unread post by student » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
italianmumin wrote:I respect namaz and bohra ramadan time but I can't get ejamaat n.

I can't understand why?
Bro.italianmumin,

Namaz and Ramadan are secondary in this bohra cult, the primary duty of a bohra is to pay his/her dues (various taxes) for getting ejamaat card. This cult is like a club, you pay (mostly under duress) and enjoy the club facilities yearlong i.e. various jamans on any and every urus, darees, sitabis, a subsidised holiday at different locales accross the globe in the name of mohurrum, subsidised stay at their dargahs in burhanpur, galiakot etc. etc alongwith food.
yup ture so why do u still want to be part of this club where there just materialistic gains and no spirituality involve?

italianmumin

Unread post by italianmumin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:03 am

student wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Bro.italianmumin,

yup ture so why do u still want to be part of this club where there just materialistic gains and no spirituality involve?
right so let me know how be a dawoodi bohra without being in this club thanks...

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 am

Italianmumin you are a convert from what faith ?

And why ?

If you were looking for a better Islam then sorry wrong shop!

I am sticking around just because of my ethnicity and decendency, there is more spiritual satisfaction on YouTube then in dawat.

italianmumin

Unread post by italianmumin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 pm

ozmujaheed wrote:Italianmumin you are a convert from what faith ?

And why ?

If you were looking for a better Islam then sorry wrong shop!

I am sticking around just because of my ethnicity and decendency, there is more spiritual satisfaction on YouTube then in dawat.
from christianity then from sunni islam...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:08 pm

italianmumin wrote:from christianity then from sunni islam...
Excellent but what prompted you to embrace the bohra faith ? Was it out of compulsion or sheer belief ?

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
italianmumin wrote:from christianity then from sunni islam...
Excellent but what prompted you to embrace the bohra faith ? Was it out of compulsion or sheer belief ?
Italian Mumin, if you listen to these folks, you'd think any form of payment to the authorities is wrong. I'd like these clowns not to pay taxes to their govts. and see how "patriotic" their treatment will be.

Their usual propaganda bs is that it's all about the money. It's apparent these are rich farts who really have no clue as to what runs a community.....there ain't no manna from heaven, guys! You as part of the community have to contribute to get the ball moving. Everybody contributes, in churches, in mandirs, in temples. Italianmumin, these are the folks who Issa nabi said they cant pass thru the eye of a needle

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Al-Muizz wrote:Italian Mumin, if you listen to these folks, you'd think any form of payment to the authorities is wrong. I'd like these clowns not to pay taxes to their govts. and see how "patriotic" their treatment will be.
Bro. Italian Mumin,

You are intellegent enough to understand the difference of any govt imposing rightful taxes and a ruler plundering the wealth of his people by means of extortion, blackmail etc.
Al-Muizz wrote: You as part of the community have to contribute to get the ball moving. Everybody contributes, in churches, in mandirs, in temples. Italianmumin, these are the folks who Issa nabi said they cant pass thru the eye of a needle
You should understand the difference between contributing for the welfare of your community and paying thru your nose for the opulant and lavish lifestyle of the leaders. Yes, everybody contributes for churches, temples etc. but in those there is some transparency and accountability which is totally absent in bohraism. In a nutshell, just go thru the lifestyle of the torchbearers of Islam and you will find the truth.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Al-Muizz
Nobody asks their children to do Wajebaat Araz, Every organization needs money to run but they ask people who are earning not the little children?
Many of the Muslim Organizations do not deny the burial or Nikkah if one is not able to pay, try to do that with your Aaamil or Shezaads/
Can you get any Shazzads at your house without paying a hefty sum of money,
FACE THE FACTS, NO ONE DENIES A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO RUN THE CENTERS BUT NOT TO SUPPORT A PRINCELY LIFE WHAT THE KOTHARI GOONS ARE DOING.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 pm

omabharti wrote:Al-Muizz
Nobody asks their children to do Wajebaat Araz, Every organization needs money to run but they ask people who are earning not the little children?
Many of the Muslim Organizations do not deny the burial or Nikkah if one is not able to pay, try to do that with your Aaamil or Shezaads/
Can you get any Shazzads at your house without paying a hefty sum of money,
FACE THE FACTS, NO ONE DENIES A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO RUN THE CENTERS BUT NOT TO SUPPORT A PRINCELY LIFE WHAT THE KOTHARI GOONS ARE DOING.

FIRST AND FOREMOST....NOT EVERY JAMAAT ASKED CHILDREN TO PAY WAJEBAAT....COME ON! OMABHARTI! TALK ABOUT EXTRAPOLATION OF FICTION! I have never denied there is corruption and nepotism in our community, but that does not mean it's the norm, and does not mean EVERY jamaat does this. I want you to tell me there is no corruption/nepotism in your progs!

SECOND, yes, it's true you pay for ziafats, etc. Do you know how the money is being used? Have you seen the housing complexes being built to help the less fortunate Mumins? Have you been to ANY ziarat and seen the accomodations? IT AIN'T FREE BUDDY! How many Qardhan Hasanahs have you progs given to your fellow progs? How many poor progs have actually benefited from your prog jamaat? LET'S BE TRANSPARENT, SHALL WE?

YES it is true some of the amils go overboard......as I said, the community is not perfect, but neither is ANY community, and I challenge you to show me a perfect community!

But to go on this guise that your ONLY problem is the wanton corruption, is patently ridiculous! You rich guys don't want to pay, you dont want your fellow Mumin to succeed.....nothing unusual......it happened during the Prophet's time as well!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Al-Muizz wrote: yes, it's true you pay for ziafats, etc. Do you know how the money is being used? Have you seen the housing complexes being built to help the less fortunate Mumins?
Please give a few examples of housing complexes built for less fortunate bohras "out of ziafat money". Probably you will also care to explain as to how the extravagant and opulent lifestyle of the royal family is maintained ? Frequent trips to exotic locations worldwide, bathrooms fitted with GOLD taps, fleet of luxury cars, exclusive villas at every major city in India and abroad, various bank accounts with foreign banks like citibank, HSBC, Standard Chartered in all of which they are "privilaged customers".
Al-Muizz wrote:Have you been to ANY ziarat and seen the accomodations? IT AIN'T FREE BUDDY!
Have you been to any ziarat especially burhanpur, galiakot, mumbai and ahmedabad and seen the gallas overflowing ? Have you seen the "hoob" the zayerins give at these places ? Have you seen the number of jamans sponsored by bohras at these places and the number of goats slaughtered which are far more then what is needed for daily jamans. Have you seen the number of "kothris" built by many bohras and donated free for the zayerins ? You also have to check the bank balance of the burhanpur amil, Aunali who was stationed at one place only for a number of years, thanks to the patronage of the dai's son due to which he accumulated wealth which was much much more disproportionate to his known source of income.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Al-Muizz
You did not reply to my question, can you get any Shezaadas to a poor family for Qadamboosi, Can you get Nikkah or burial for a poor DB without paying Wajebaat, Hell, they do not even allow you for Maula's Jaman without verifying your e jamaat card. Please tell me Does Maula or his Shezaadas do some kind of work to pay for this Jamman, it all comes from the Sabil and Wajebaats paid by the DBs. ( all others please refrain from asking me if I pay or not because I am not the subject of this debate)