Any news about Mr. Burhanuddin?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
labbaikyaHussain

Re: Any news about Mr. Burhanuddin?

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am

anajmi wrote:You are absolutely right. I am just showing everyone on this board that followers of ahlul bayt can be dogs and pigs just like everyone else and you are a perfect example. Ahlul Bayt haven't taught anything special to people like you.

sorry but we shia dont take advices from bandiyas :wink:

just waiting to see how many more munafiqs jump in to defend these miya bhai's.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:59 am

When the advise and deeds of ahlul bayt didn't make any difference, my advise isn't going to make any difference either. The most that can happen is a dog turns into a pig and then back into a dog, like you just did. And I am not trying to give any advise. Just showing the true colors of the "followers" of ahlul bayt represented by you.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 pm

anajmi wrote:When the advise and deeds of ahlul bayt didn't make any difference, my advise isn't going to make any difference either. The most that can happen is a dog turns into a pig and then back into a dog, like you just did. And I am not trying to give any advise. Just showing the true colors of the "followers" of ahlul bayt represented by you.
dont worry about shia colours,worry about ur ass which is soon gonna F!@#$ up.

go blow up your self infront of some US embasy :lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm

More language representing ideal followers of ahlul bayt. I would really appreciate if we continue this conversation. I want more from the "followers" of ahlul bayt. Give me more bad words and filthy songs from youtube. Set an example of how Imam Hussain dealt with tyrants and how shias of today follow him.

student

Unread post by student » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 pm

labbaikyaHussain wrote:
anajmi wrote:You are absolutely right. I am just showing everyone on this board that followers of ahlul bayt can be dogs and pigs just like everyone else and you are a perfect example. Ahlul Bayt haven't taught anything special to people like you.

sorry but we shia dont take advices from bandiyas :wink:

just waiting to see how many more munafiqs jump in to defend these miya bhai's.

brother

those who did not learn any thing from blood of Imam Hussain(as) .will hardly realize any thing from a mere forum.

lets pray for momeenin, ramadan is already started.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Very well said student. Look at what labbaikyahussain has learnt from the blood of Imam Hussain. Filthy songs on youtube and bad words using special characters on the keyboard.

what does "labbaik ya hussain" mean? Here I am at your service O Hussain. You fight with the sword in the battlefield and I will fight with filthy songs from youtube and bad words on the progressive forum just like dogs and pigs.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Stranger
my foot :evil: you don't even have guts to stand out with your true identity and express your belief
Br. Stranger
Except for few no one is showing their true identity on this forum including you and ME. To question some one else to show their true identity without revealing your own is a form of hypocrisy. Everyone may have their own reasons. I have my own reasons not because of Kothar but for other reasons.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:02 pm

omabharti wrote: Except for few no one is showing their true identity on this forum including you and ME. To question some one else to show their true identity without revealing your own is a form of hypocrisy. Everyone may have their own reasons. I have my own reasons not because of Kothar but for other reasons.
Yes. .but i never beat drums of bravery and Haq. .right and wrong and blah blah. .I am an orthodox dawoodi bohra on forum and outside forum as well. Hypocrites are those who walks on one way but follows some other way. .Who dwell inside but praise outside. Be honest to yourself bro Oma, you very well know the reason and so do i. I dont have any issue with the progressives views and intellect. They have made their own choices. .I always refers them as Mr. Insaf, Mr. Asgar Ali Engineer and etc. .Coz they are those who are not hypocrite and have dare to stand on their beliefs. .May be Right or May be Wrong but they are Faithful to the side of divide they belongs to. .I hope you have understand the point by now.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am

aqs wrote:
Muslim First wrote: Don't you do same when you offer prayer behind Mecca's Imaam?
Br. Its too long a topic though which can be discussed but will never bring out any fruitful result except division in Ummah. So better we continue with our tariqah then point out each others flaw.

Ramdaan kareem
Br aqs- AS & Ramdaan kareem

Please read this.

http://darultavhid.com/en/forum/index.p ... 771.0;wap2

This might help regardiing prayer behind Imam

Personally, I pray behind anybody who says he is Muslim bacause it fulfills Prophet's instruction to pray in Jamaat when 2 Muslim are present.

Wasalaam

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:33 am

Dear brother Muslim First,

Is there any advice from Hadith about praying behind or with someone who claims to be a Muslim but you feel that he does not quite come up to 'your' standard for a Muslim?

For sake of argument, what would you say to a Shia who refuses to pray behind Khalifa Muawiya or Khalifa Yazid?

What would you say to a neo-Salafi who refuses to pray behind a Shia?

What would you say to Malik Ishaq, head of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, recently released after a decade in jail. When a local journalist asked him what he now intended to do, Ishaq's replied that his organisation would continue its "good work" - fighting those who opposed their version of Islam. (Read 'murder the Shia apostates')

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14352164

Suppose you follow Prophet and pray behind someone whom you consider to be pious. To be certain that the person is pious, you may follow someone who is nominated by a 'respected' authority to lead prayers. That authority could be the Caretakers of Haram in Makka or Chancellory of al-Azhar in Cairo or the Aga Khan or Sayedna. What do you think? Will you judge or let Allah be the judge and not use your intellect to discriminate?

[Bohras do not pray behind anybody, not even another Bohra, unless he has been nominated. If you do not know the person who claims to be Muslim, wouldn't you be safer praying by yourself so that you do not inadvertently negate Prophet's advice?]

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 am

In the case of the bohras, since we know what the Syedna is made of, every bohra prayer behind every Syedna appointed person is now negated.

Also according to the 4 Imams, praying behind someone even if you do not agree with him is accepted, unless you believe him to be a disbeliever. So you will be rewarded as if praying in congregation but the Imam will be answering for his deeds.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 am

anajmi wrote: Also according to the 4 Imams, praying behind someone even if you do not agree with him is accepted, unless you believe him to be a disbeliever. So you will be rewarded as if praying in congregation but the Imam will be answering for his deeds.
This is against the teachings of Ali ibn Abi Talib and Imam Jafar al-Sadiq. The latter has forbidden his followers from praying behind the enemies of Imam.

As to congregation being rewarded regardless of the Leader:

Once, after leading a prayer, Umar confessed to his congregation that he was ritually impure and that he would have to repeat his prayer. He also said that the congregation need not repeat their prayers. At that point Ali corrected him and said that if the prayer of the Leader is 'defective' it follows that the prayer pf congrgation is also defective and all must repeat their prayers.

[ref: Da'aimul Islam]

This is also the case when Imam forgets an arkaan in prayer. The congregation must follow the Imam regardless but all must offer the 'forgetfulness' (sahaw) prayer afterwards.

Prophet has laid down criteria for the Leader of prayers and some notable exceptions are made in his advice.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 am

Being ritually impure is a technicality. My point was, praying behind a person who is ritually perfect, but a sinner or believes differently from you do but is not a mushrik or a disbeliever. Is that prayer accepted? Yes it is. All of us are sinners. The prophet (saw) has said that even he won't be able to enter jannah without the mercy of Allah (swt). So a hanafi can pray behind a shafii and that prayer will be accepted. If you know a person to be a mushrik or a disbeliever, then you should not pray behind him.

I do not think praying behind a bohra is a good thing because I believe bohras to be mushriks.
Last edited by anajmi on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:59 am

anajmi wrote:In the case of the bohras, since we know what the Syedna is made of, every bohra prayer behind every Syedna appointed person is now negated.

Also according to the 4 Imams, praying behind someone even if you do not agree with him is accepted, unless you believe him to be a disbeliever. So you will be rewarded as if praying in congregation but the Imam will be answering for his deeds.
anajmi,

I think that your second paragraph above contradicts your first. Don't you think?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 pm

I think my last post clarifies my beliefs.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm

One other thing. Hazrat Umar was honest enough to declare that he was ritually impure which gave his followers a chance to repeat their prayers. What if an Imam keeps quiet about his ritual impurity? Allah is the most beneficient and most merciful. Do you think he will deal with the Imam for his dishonesty but at the same time reward the congregation for their prayers or no?

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 pm

anajmi wrote:One other thing. Hazrat Umar was honest enough to declare that he was ritually impure which gave his followers a chance to repeat their prayers. What if an Imam keeps quiet about his ritual impurity? Allah is the most beneficient and most merciful. Do you think he will deal with the Imam for his dishonesty but at the same time reward the congregation for their prayers or no?
Well, I cannot say how Allah would deal with dishonesty of an Imam. However, if it was up to me I would not much care about it at all. I am more concerned about Allah's infinite mercy and infinite compassion to be demonstrated here and now especially to those who are in dire need of them.

The 'religious' have no answer for sufferers except that 'the Almighty has special plans for them'.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 pm

The 'religious' have no answer for sufferers except that 'the Almighty has special plans for them'.
The answer is in the Quran. But that is a different subject altogether and if you want, we can discuss it in a new thread.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 am

Sent by a forum member:

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:49 am

Admin,

The image you posted of a directive from Dawat-e-Hadiya is missing text from the right hand side. If possible, please resubmit. Thank you.

The 12-day old directive is from Qaid Johar Izzuddin. It mentions that Sayedna is very weak and is in Saifi Hospital, I think. Though we need the missing text to confirm.

Along with the usual prayers for recovery and long life of Sayedna, the directive emphasizes that Bohras should pay wajibaat along with keeping namaaz and roza in Ramadan.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 am

Porus,
This is all we've received, there is no right-hand side text in the scanned image.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Atlast Allah doing justice to the wrong doer, the man who turned muslims into pagans, turned a muslim commumity into a cult is suffering in his death bed and dying in a painful way, Insaan ena gunnao no azaab aa dunya maa thij joi ne jaase, a man who claims to do shifaa to his blind followers is lying weak "with no shifaa" in his death bed, common shehzado muffy miya bhai saheb its your turn to offer shifas now

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:34 pm

fearAllah wrote:a man who claims to do shifaa to his blind followers is lying weak "with no shifaa"

Rasullah SAW himself fell ill on a few occasions, even when the Jewish Magician casted a spell on him. Same is for Imam Hasan AS & Husain AS, when they fell ill.

Why do you choose to distort facts, and choose to comment on Syedna TUS and conveniently forget the history of Rasulullah SAW?

This doesn't take anything away from them, there are reasons behind it, for it is God will, and not you nor me are in a position to judge.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:22 am

Adam wrote:
fearAllah wrote:a man who claims to do shifaa to his blind followers is lying weak "with no shifaa"

Rasullah SAW himself fell ill on a few occasions, even when the Jewish Magician casted a spell on him. Same is for Imam Hasan AS & Husain AS, when they fell ill.

Why do you choose to distort facts, and choose to comment on Syedna TUS and conveniently forget the history of Rasulullah SAW?

This doesn't take anything away from them, there are reasons behind it, for it is God will, and not you nor me are in a position to judge.
Yeah true but Rasul-Allah (SAW) was a prophet and Imam Hassan and Hussein (AS) were imam, Burhanuddin is a god dont forget, who we offer sajda and pray his 2 rakat namaz, dont compare our god burhanuddin to your prophets and imams, its a shirk!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:48 pm

@fearallah

What a senseless un-thought-of comment.
First learn about the Dawoodi Bohra community and it's true beliefs, then speak. Otherwise you'll just sound like an ignorant retard. (Like you just did.)
Allah is Allah, Prophets are Prophets, Imams are Imams and Dais are Dais.

From your reply, It doesn't seem like you even consider yourself a Muslim. I wouldn't be surprised.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 am

Adam wrote:@fearallah

What a senseless un-thought-of comment.
First learn about the Dawoodi Bohra community and it's true beliefs, then speak. Otherwise you'll just sound like an ignorant retard. (Like you just did.)
Allah is Allah, Prophets are Prophets, Imams are Imams and Dais are Dais.

From your reply, It doesn't seem like you even consider yourself a Muslim. I wouldn't be surprised.
TRUTH is stranger than fiction , the truth is wether you like it or not, deny it or not, defend it or not, but our recent poojas, customs and rituals show that burhanuddin is worshipped as a god in our bohora community, thats why guys like me and other "non-muslims" who purely worship the one and only Allah (SWT) and understand his Quran are against you burhanuddin worshippers "Pure Muslims", i have never prayed 2 rakats for any other human being, nor i have done sajda to him.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:28 pm

@FearAllah

Very well then. That's your choice, but if you don't believe in the Dawoodi Bohra beliefs, then why are you hanging around in a Progressive Dawoodi Bohra forum?
There are many other "pure muslim" sites you can join.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 am

Adam wrote:@FearAllah

Very well then. That's your choice, but if you don't believe in the Dawoodi Bohra beliefs, then why are you hanging around in a Progressive Dawoodi Bohra forum?
There are many other "pure muslim" sites you can join.

when i quote Sayedna i dont generalize all the dawoodi bohoras Mr Fitnat