Yazeed (Laanat)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Doctor

Yazeed (Laanat)

Unread post by Doctor » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:53 pm

In 61Hijri, Yazeed (L) murdered Imam Hussain (a).

In 62Hjri, Yazeed attacked Madina, destroyed masjid-a-nabwi and converted it in stable for his horses. One can assume 'behurmati' disrespect done because of horse-dung and toilet in masjid-a-nabwi!

In 63Hijri, Yazeed (L) attacked Mecca, on the outskirts of Kaaba were mountains, on it he stationed his “min’zi’neekh” In (hindi: gulel), a machine to throw burning stones. This attack destroyed Rukn-a-Yamani, broke the ceiling of Kaaba, the veil on kaaba was burnt, it also destroyed many “tabbarukkats” kept in/near kaaba and murdered all pilgrims near kaaba!

The sequence of attack: beginning from Imam Hussain (a) then on Prophet Mohammed (Madina) and then on Allah (Mecca). The ultimate enmity was with Allah. In Sakifa, the contingency plan of X, Y and Z was if Ali (a) claims for Caliphate then we will revert back to our last religion of idol worshiping and claim our leadership. And that what Ali (a) did not wanted - two mothers claimed on a baby, when all efforts went in vain, judge ordered to cut baby in two and give one piece each to both claimant. Real mother withdrew her claim, her reasoning was if not in my possession at least my baby will be alive. Similar reasoning was used by Ali (a): let X, Y and Z have possession of Caliphate, if not with Ali (a) at least they will be in Muslim fold (alive) otherwise Prophet Mohammed (a) and his ahlul-bait hard work will die.

Like Umar ibn Saad (L) was the leader of Yazeed (L) army in 61Hijri against Hussain (a), so was Muslim ibn Akba (L) in 63Hijri against Kaaba (Mecca).

After attacking and martyring Kaaba, military of Yazeed was near Kaaba only and suddenly Muslim ibn Akba (L) fell ill and felt he will die, his supporters asked for vasiyat (will), he did and then he said, “I may now not live for more. I find only one point; on its basis I will claim and will get heaven: I will tell Allah, I was obedient to your Caliph on Earth and abiding his order I destroyed Kaaba so, now send me in heaven.”

Leaders of Wahabi, Sunni, Isnashari, and KOTHAR do such a brain wash of their followers like Yazeed and his “kath-Mulla’s” did to Muslim ibn Akba; that their followers destroy Kaaba/principles of Islam and after destroying; demands heaven from Kaaba/principles of Islam!!!

Conscíous

Re: Yazeed (Laanat)

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Doctor,
This people whom you have said laanat to, aren't they also mentioned in the Holy Quran??

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Leaders of Wahabi, Sunni, Isnashari, and KOTHAR do such a brain wash of their followers like Yazeed and his “kath-Mulla’s” did to Muslim ibn Akba; that their followers destroy Kaaba/principles of Islam and after destroying; demands heaven from Kaaba/principles of Islam!!!
Who let this dog out agqin?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Br.MF this is the part of belief and the love of pajatan pak.Its touchy when see others ridicule our belief.Right or wrong,nothing can change our love and respect in this,Constrain from destroying your good intentions in other aspects of the religion.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:31 pm

seeker110 wrote:Br.MF this is the part of belief and the love of pajatan pak.Its touchy when see others ridicule our belief.Right or wrong,nothing can change our love and respect in this,Constrain from destroying your good intentions in other aspects of the religion.
I understand that but Doctor who is chela of some db scholar Raj thinks his small cult is only one on right path and rest of Umma is so weak brained to be brain washed,

As far as Yazid is concerned Mainstram Muslims (MM) do not care about him. He ruled for 3 years and left a black mark on Nuslim History. Some of Abdes always refer to MM as follower of Yazid. They do not sheet about History, Here is little quote from Wikipedia

Many Sahaba and fellow Muslims refused to give their oath of allegiance to Yazid simply because they saw it as usurpation of power and not the proper way of choosing a Caliph by the Shura or Council. The most prominent among these resistors was Abdullah ibn Zubayr.

Abdullah ibn Zubayr opposed Yazid's position as Caliph. He launched an insurgency in the Hejaz. Yazid sent armies against him in 683. After the Battle of al-Harrah, Medina was recaptured and Mecca was also besieged. During the siege, the Ka‘bah was damaged. The siege ended when Yazid died suddenly in 683 CE.

We Mainstream (Sunni) Muslims base our Islam on Qur’an and Sunnah of the Prophet as interpreted by four Madhab. Wahabis are strain of Hanbali madhab.

It would be wrong to say that every Muslim in world is brainwashed by his leaders except followers of Sheikh Raj.

Now your statement about love of Panjatan Pak (PP) let me say this, we sunnis give proper respect to PP but like dbs do not worship them. Remember what Hz Ali said

In the Nahjul Balagha, one of the most revered books of the Shia, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said in Sermon 126:

“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.”

I believe Shias and dbs in particular are one who loves PPs too much. We the Sunnis are the who are on middle course and follow Hz Ali’s teaching.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:07 am

Br.MF nice post,I do agree we get carried away sometimes the little thin line.Although most learned now the boundary well.We cant blame the orthos for not being taught in waiz.Religion is most deceiving business.Only lazy crooks go into it.Their motto is do as I say not as I do.May Allah give you health and wisdom.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:48 am

Muslim First wrote:
seeker110 wrote:Br.MF this is the part of belief and the love of pajatan pak.Its touchy when see others ridicule our belief.Right or wrong,nothing can change our love and respect in this,Constrain from destroying your good intentions in other aspects of the religion.
I understand that but Doctor who is chela of some db scholar Raj thinks his small cult is only one on right path and rest of Umma is so weak brained to be brain washed,

As far as Yazid is concerned Mainstram Muslims (MM) do not care about him. He ruled for 3 years and left a black mark on Nuslim History. Some of Abdes always refer to MM as follower of Yazid. They do not sheet about History, Here is little quote from Wikipedia

Many Sahaba and fellow Muslims refused to give their oath of allegiance to Yazid simply because they saw it as usurpation of power and not the proper way of choosing a Caliph by the Shura or Council. The most prominent among these resistors was Abdullah ibn Zubayr.

Abdullah ibn Zubayr opposed Yazid's position as Caliph. He launched an insurgency in the Hejaz. Yazid sent armies against him in 683. After the Battle of al-Harrah, Medina was recaptured and Mecca was also besieged. During the siege, the Ka‘bah was damaged. The siege ended when Yazid died suddenly in 683 CE.

We Mainstream (Sunni) Muslims base our Islam on Qur’an and Sunnah of the Prophet as interpreted by four Madhab. Wahabis are strain of Hanbali madhab.

It would be wrong to say that every Muslim in world is brainwashed by his leaders except followers of Sheikh Raj.

Now your statement about love of Panjatan Pak (PP) let me say this, we sunnis give proper respect to PP but like dbs do not worship them. Remember what Hz Ali said

In the Nahjul Balagha, one of the most revered books of the Shia, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said in Sermon 126:

“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.”

I believe Shias and dbs in particular are one who loves PPs too much. We the Sunnis are the who are on middle course and follow Hz Ali’s teaching.
MF, how many breasts have you suckled lately :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 am

^ ROFL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 am

mustafanalwalla wrote: Bhai Profastian, Muharram starts tonight, lets not stoop to such levels, aa maari binti che tamaare
They have got to be shown how ridiculous their own Mullas are when they butt into the affairs of ours...

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:14 am

profastian wrote:
mustafanalwalla wrote: Bhai Profastian, Muharram starts tonight, lets not stoop to such levels, aa maari binti che tamaare
They have got to be shown how ridiculous their own Mullas are when they butt into the affairs of ours...
Prof.
Look at your step father Doctors first post. He is the one who started by blaming leaders of every sect except his cult.
Have a happy Ashra Mubarak.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:07 am

which month is better then muharram to wage war against yazeed and his followers?

yazeed is symbol of corruption and evil on earth.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 am

Bro. Muslim First,

Remember which organ profastian is using to think. That is the reason every time you post something that stings his butt he thinks about breasts. That is just the way abdes are.

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Muslim First wrote: Sahaba and fellow Muslims refused to give their oath of allegiance to Yazid[/color] simply because they saw it as usurpation of power and not the proper way of choosing a Caliph by the Shura or Council.
Bhai MF, like a dead clock is right once a day, so you too my respectable friend is right this time.

Above underlined and red color text of yours refers: By this token, 2nd caliph Shri Umar was not elected by Shura or Council, indeed he was appointed by Shri Abu Bakr, (appointment is Shia way and against Sunni criterion of Shura/Council), hence the reason you used to reject Yazeed (L) claim to caliph; likewise you should use same reason to reject Shri Umar claim to caliph. Same yardstick/standard should be used for sake of justice, isn't it?
Muslim First wrote: In the Nahjul Balagha, one of the most revered books of the Shia, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said in Sermon 126:

“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course.

Meaning of Arabic word "Bohra" is: the follower of middle path.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Meaning of Arabic word "Bohra" is: the follower of middle path.
Then why Fatemi Imamas and Arab converts to Fatemi religion are not known as Bohra?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:01 pm

I googled "Meaning of arabic word Bohra"

And this is what I got.
http://www.almaany.com/home.php?languag ... d=%20Bohra
Meaning of Bohra in Almaany English Arabic Dictionary
Double click on any of the words in the results, to search for the meaning of the selected word
Sorry, your search did not give any results
Doctor Saheb stop BS
You look silly and stupid

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Muslim First wrote: Sahaba and fellow Muslims refused to give their oath of allegiance to Yazid[/color] simply because they saw it as usurpation of power and not the proper way of choosing a Caliph by the Shura or Council.
Bhai MF, like a dead clock is right once a day, so you too my respectable friend is right this time.

Above underlined and red color text of yours refers: By this token, 2nd caliph Shri Umar was not elected by Shura or Council, indeed he was appointed by Shri Abu Bakr, (appointment is Shia way and against Sunni criterion of Shura/Council), hence the reason you used to reject Yazeed (L) claim to caliph; likewise you should use same reason to reject Shri Umar claim to caliph. Same yardstick/standard should be used for sake of justice, isn't it?

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm

As far as I know, there is no Arabic word Bohra. It is not listed in Lane's Lexicon of Arabic. However see this from a Hindi/Urdu Dictionary.

http://dsal.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/philol ... splay=utf8

11. بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā : (page 176)

bohit, bauhit [S. वोहित्थ], s.m. Vessel, ship, boat.

بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā

H بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā [S. व्यवहारकः, rt. हृ, with वि and अअव], s.m. A class of village bankers or money-lenders; an individual of that class. (The Bohrās are Mohammadans, who came originally from Guzrāt)

12. بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā : (page 176)

bohrā, bauhrā

H بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā [S. व्यवहारकः, rt. हृ, with वि and अअव], s.m. A class of village bankers or money-lenders; an individual of that class. (The Bohrās are Mohammadans, who came originally from Guzrāt)
بوهري बौहरी bauhrī

H بوهري बौहरी bauhrī, s.f. Parched barley

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 pm

porus wrote:As far as I know, there is no Arabic word Bohra. It is not listed in Lane's Lexicon of Arabic. However see this from a Hindi/Urdu Dictionary.

http://dsal.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/philol ... splay=utf8

11. بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā : (page 176)

bohit, bauhit [S. वोहित्थ], s.m. Vessel, ship, boat.

بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā

12. بوهرا बोहरा bohrā, bauhrā : (page 176)

bohrā, bauhrā

بوهري बौहरी bauhrī

H بوهري बौहरी bauhrī, s.f. Parched barley
Pronounce "one": in english it will mean single unit and in Hindi it will mean jungle/forest.

Molae Yaqoob (r) gave name "Bohra" to our group as their identity at inception stage in Khambaat. Like above example, there is similarly pronounced word in Gujrati/Urdu/Hindi as "Bohra" and coincidently majority of the community is business class so, it is incorrectly super imposed that the community name "Bohra" is primarily associated with Gujrati word "Bohra". However, our community name is based on Arabic word "Bohra", meaning: follower of middle path.

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Doctor bhai saheb,

I admire your tenacity in declaring that the word Bohra is an Arabic word implying the meaning 'middle way'. However I cannot find such a word in any Arabic dictionary. Normally, Arabic words are based on roots (جذر ج جذور) of 3 letters or more.

The letters meaning 'middle' would comprise the letters (و، س، ط), giving such words as وسيط, وسطى, أوسط. What do you think the Arabic root (جذر) is for the word Bohra?

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:38 am

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:53 am

Ala maqaam wrote:grave of yazeed(laanat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhJ6u9I ... re=related
As per Dawoodi Bohras faith, Yazeed (Laeen) dead body is missing same like Y.N., the ex-Rector of Jamia Saifiya, Surat. So, no grave for both.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:54 am

Doctor wrote:
Ala maqaam wrote:grave of yazeed(laanat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhJ6u9I ... re=related
As per Dawoodi Bohras faith, Yazeed (Laeen) dead body is missing same like Y.N., the ex-Rector of Jamia Saifiya, Surat. So, no grave for both.
Dawoodi bohras or yours. Btw, how id Raj doing in hell. Say hello to him when you get there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 am

profastian wrote:
Doctor wrote: As per Dawoodi Bohras faith, Yazeed (Laeen) dead body is missing same like Y.N., the ex-Rector of Jamia Saifiya, Surat. So, no grave for both.
Dawoodi bohras or yours. Btw, how id Raj doing in hell. Say hello to him when you get there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1. Per DB, dead body of Yazeed is missing.
2. YN was murdered by mafia's and his body is missing. Can you enlighten us how YN died and where his dead body is burried?
3. YN and Burhanuddin sahab, plotted murder of Jamia's most senior Ustad, Shaheed Sheikh Sajjad Hussain. The punishment imposed by Allah to YN was that YN died similar to Yazeed, and when Burhanuddin sahab will die, his head will be down in front of all as it is presently down in front of all Mumineen's and Kaafirs!
4. Sheikh Ahmed Raj or Bade Mulla Taher Saifuddin sahab - who is in heaven or hell is subjective matter but what can be categorically proven is point in point#3 above.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 am

Doctor wrote: 1. Per DB, dead body of Yazeed is missing.
i have not heard much about his whereabouts, your Ustaad was authority in such matters he sure must have told you.
Doctor wrote:2. YN was murdered by mafia's and his body is missing. Can you enlighten us how YN died and where his dead body is burried?
He died in a accident and is burried outside Moulana Malek Ashtar's Roza Egypt.
check 1st picture
http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/1101.html
Doctor wrote:3. YN and Burhanuddin sahab, plotted murder of Jamia's most senior Ustad, Shaheed Sheikh Sajjad Hussain. The punishment imposed by Allah to YN was that YN died similar to Yazeed, and when Burhanuddin sahab will die, his head will be down in front of all as it is presently down in front of all Mumineen's and Kaafirs!
I have heard that people were able to clearly see Kaafir written on your Ustaad's forehead before he died that is why no one was allowed to see his face after his death, care to comment
Doctor wrote:4. Sheikh Ahmed Raj or Bade Mulla Taher Saifuddin sahab - who is in heaven or hell is subjective matter but what can be categorically proven is point in point#3 above.
You have still not answered my question that why was your Ustaaad licking Syedna(tus) feet for 40 years and went with shoes on his head (not my word but progs )to forgive him when he was kicked out

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:31 am

aqs wrote:
Doctor wrote: 1. Per DB, dead body of Yazeed is missing.
i have not heard much about his whereabouts, your Ustaad was authority in such matters he sure must have told you.
Yes
aqs wrote:
Doctor wrote:2. YN was murdered by mafia's and his body is missing. Can you enlighten us how YN died and where his dead body is burried?
He died in a accident and is burried outside Moulana Malek Ashtar's Roza Egypt.
check 1st picture
Your link give following message: Alert! Restricted Akhbar
This is a restricted news article. You need to login to view this akhbar. Please login now or create an account by clicking here
aqs wrote:
Doctor wrote:3. YN and Burhanuddin sahab, plotted murder of Jamia's most senior Ustad, Shaheed Sheikh Sajjad Hussain. The punishment imposed by Allah to YN was that YN died similar to Yazeed, and when Burhanuddin sahab will die, his head will be down in front of all as it is presently down in front of all Mumineen's and Kaafirs!
I have heard that people were able to clearly see Kaafir written on your Ustaad's forehead before he died that is why no one was allowed to see his face after his death, care to comment
What abde-Burhanuddin sahab were doing near to my Ustad in his last time/in his janaza? I have heard people were saying, Ustad Ahmed Ali Raj face was "NOORANI" like midday bright sun light.

The then president of India came to see the face of Late Taher Saifuddin Sahab in his janaza but was denied as his face was turned black like bitumen due to the effect of poison which caused his death. Care to comment?
aqs wrote:
Doctor wrote:4. Sheikh Ahmed Raj or Bade Mulla Taher Saifuddin sahab - who is in heaven or hell is subjective matter but what can be categorically proven is point in point#3 above.
You have still not answered my question that why was your Ustaaad licking Syedna(tus) feet for 40 years and went with shoes on his head (not my word but progs )to forgive him when he was kicked out
Lets begin assuming your contention above is correct.

Prophet Mohammed (a) didn't let anyone including his enemies to lick his feet and carry shoes over their head. Mola Ali (a) didn't let his enemy or slaves or friends or his disciples to lick his feet or to get them carry their shoes over their head. None of the Mustakar and Mustoda Nabi / Wasi and Imam have allowed their enemy/friends to lick their feet or carry in front of them shoes over their head. None of the 1 till 46 dai-a-mutlaq have let their disciples/followers/enemies/friends to lick their feet and carry their shoes over their head.

But Burhanuddin sahab has let FOUR SENIOR MOST teacher of Jamia Saifiy to INHUMANLY lick his feet for FORTY YEARS! He ordered to such four senior teachers to carry their shoes over their head! Shame on Burhanuddin sahab.

Above Inhuman and Yazeedi character of Burhanuddin sahab doesn't match that with Prophet Mohammed (a), Mola Ali (a), All Mustakar & Mustoda Imam, Nabi and Wasi and all the rightful 46 Dai-a-mutlaq. Hence above is big proof that Burhanuddin sahab is "Khota" dai and not appointed by the true "nass".

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 am

Doctor wrote: Hence above is big proof that Burhanuddin sahab is "Khota" dai and not appointed by the true "nass".[/color][/b]
So who is the "Sacha" DAI?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

A heated debate is going on between Doctor and others with regard to the meaning of the word 'Bohra'. Now on a lighter side forget about the meaning but just think about how different people would pronounce it. There is a joke which goes as :-

A girl was singing the song "Mujhe rang de, rang de, rang de, mujhe rang de" and on hearing the same, her mother beat her very badly.............. Why ?????...........Because the girl was TOTLA. Now imagine what the bohras will do to that girl if she mentions the word, "Bohra". (No offence meant) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:35 am

at the moment only Imam is saccha....and unconditional misaaq can only be given to him

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:29 am

Doctor wrote:
aqs wrote: i have not heard much about his whereabouts, your Ustaad was authority in such matters he sure must have told you.
Yes
Yes means what? was he a authority in Yazeedi matters or he knew and told you the whereabouts.
Doctor wrote:
aqs wrote: He died in a accident and is burried outside Moulana Malek Ashtar's Roza Egypt.
check 1st picture
Your link give following message: Alert! Restricted Akhbar
This is a restricted news article. You need to login to view this akhbar. Please login now or create an account by clicking here

Doctor wrote:What abde-Burhanuddin sahab were doing near to my Ustad in his last time/in his janaza? I have heard people were saying, Ustad Ahmed Ali Raj face was "NOORANI" like midday bright sun light.
unfortunate people who saw him writhing in pain and Kaafir writen on his forehead were generally from progs and they only reported it.
Doctor wrote:The then president of India came to see the face of Late Taher Saifuddin Sahab in his janaza but was denied as his face was turned black like bitumen due to the effect of poison which caused his death. Care to comment?
and who would poison Syedna i hope your Ustaad was not involved.
Doctor wrote:Lets begin assuming your contention above is correct.

Prophet Mohammed (a) didn't let anyone including his enemies to lick his feet and carry shoes over their head. Mola Ali (a) didn't let his enemy or slaves or friends or his disciples to lick his feet or to get them carry their shoes over their head. None of the Mustakar and Mustoda Nabi / Wasi and Imam have allowed their enemy/friends to lick their feet or carry in front of them shoes over their head. None of the 1 till 46 dai-a-mutlaq have let their disciples/followers/enemies/friends to lick their feet and carry their shoes over their head.

But Burhanuddin sahab has let FOUR SENIOR MOST teacher of Jamia Saifiy to INHUMANLY lick his feet for FORTY YEARS! He ordered to such four senior teachers to carry their shoes over their head! Shame on Burhanuddin sahab.

Above Inhuman and Yazeedi character of Burhanuddin sahab doesn't match that with Prophet Mohammed (a), Mola Ali (a), All Mustakar & Mustoda Imam, Nabi and Wasi and all the rightful 46 Dai-a-mutlaq. Hence above is big proof that Burhanuddin sahab is "Khota" dai and not appointed by the true "nass".
Again you have not answered why was your Ustaad licking Syedna(tus) feet for 40 years, according to you Syedna is wrong so why was your Ustaad following and obeying a wrong person.

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 am

aqs wrote: Yes means what? was he a authority in Yazeedi matters or he knew and told you the whereabouts.
"Yes" means he was having great wisdom per pristine Dawoodi Bohra knowledge bank. (minus innovative selfish impurities by Kothar).
aqs wrote: He died in a accident and is burried outside Moulana Malek Ashtar's Roza Egypt.
Can you describe the accident or was it murder?

Mughal King Akar, buried a donkey, place a fictitious name plate, and advertised a fabricated story that a great saint is buried here -aur Ziyarat chal nikli. It seems Kothar has taken inspiration from above?

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=4855
aqs wrote: unfortunate people who saw him writhing in pain and Kaafir writen on his forehead were generally from progs and they only reported it.
My father and many of my close relatives and friends were there with him during his last time and all are in unison that Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj died a very peaceful death and his face was brighten like midday sun. But your Burhanuddin sahab will die with his head down in front of all hallal/haram animals, birds, trees, metals, stones, mumins whom he fooled, and Kaafirs, i.e. everybody!
aqs wrote:
Doctor wrote:The then president of India came to see the face of Late Taher Saifuddin Sahab in his janaza but was denied as his face was turned black like bitumen due to the effect of poison which caused his death. Care to comment?
and who would poison Syedna i hope your Ustaad was not involved.
My Ustad is not like your Chaman Aai (laanat) who murdered our 46th Dai-a-Mutlaq, Molana va Sayyedina Mohammed Badruddin (r).

Your Burhanuddin sahab has murdered Mulla Abbas Aurangabadi in Karachi, withness of his nass; Shaheed Sheikh Sajjad Hussain (Read Nathwani Commission report) and many more.

Taher Saifuddin sahab aapna sir chhupa ke gaye the,
Burhanuddin sahab aapna sir jhuka ke jayenge.

aqs wrote:
Doctor wrote:Lets begin assuming your contention above is correct.

Again you have not answered why was your Ustaad licking Syedna(tus) feet for 40 years, according to you Syedna is wrong so why was your Ustaad following and obeying a wrong person.
Your point above is true of false, I don't know. I am Doctor and not Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj, you may address above directly to him on the day of judgement and he will let you know if your contention is how much correct and the reasoning.

From my side, I can think following: Moosa (a) preached Firaun was great, correct, God, everything for long decades though he knew Firaun was wrong from beginning, Mola Ali (a) did helped those three despite he knew they were incorrect, Molana Imam Bakir on the 30th day of Ramdan broke fast and eat in front of the then Hakim though he knew Hakim was incorrect. But no one: Prophet Moosa, Mola Ali, Imam Bakir, Sheikh Sajjad Hussain, Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj, Misam bin Tammar (r), etc - changed their state.

Hikmat na waaste aa wasi na sabr hata, rubaho na narga me e sher-a-babbar hata.

Sheikh Ahmed Ali and three others didn't wanted to break the community further in another sect and per their predecessor kept "Takiyat". Clear indications are in the books about murder of Molana Mohammed Badruddin (r) and end of chain of Dawat. Those who seeks truth with unbiased approach will get it.

Nevertheless, Sheikh Ahmed Ali did or didn't licked feet of Burhanuddin sahab is a matter unproved. But we will consider aqs contention is 100% correct. None of the Mustakar and Mustoda Nabi, Wasi, and Imam and none of the 1 to 46 dai-a-mutlaq; none of them have never ever let their friends, enemies, followers, slaves, animals - let them lick their feet and none of them have never ever let them carry their shoes on their head. But Burhanuddin sahab notwithstanding the character/practice of all righteous religious leaders born on Earth from Aadam Kulli till date, he let FOUR SENIOR MOST TEACHERS of Jamia Saifiya to INHUMANLY, UNISLAMICALY, AND IN YAZEED STYLE lick his feet and carry their shoes over their head!

Burhanuddin sahab is contending to be head of our pristine Fatimi Dawat, leve alone head, he do not even qualify to be called human being! Burhanuddin sahab approach of ruling doesn't match the love and care for fellow humans but his approach mirrors more with Firaun, Namrood, Mawiya, Yazwed, etc

Burhanuddin sahab has made four senior teachers lick his feet for forty years! He made them carry their shoes over their head! What an unislamic and ugly and inhuman and Yazeedi behavior from Burhanuddin sahab
!