Seats on Sale in Muharram

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
humanbeing

Seats on Sale in Muharram

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 am

Hi
I m a commoner Bohra Mumin, struggling to trust in Bohra Community and its Leadership. But as I belong to an extreme orthodox surroundings I m unable to present my views and disagreement in open.. I m trying hard not to believe the stories and gossip doing the rounds against the Bohra leadership. How much ever I stay in denial but there are practices happening which is unacceptable even by common sense reasoning !

One of them is :
Moharram is approaching and activities has started in respective Jamats in Kuwait to allot seats to audience for Waaez ! All the mumins are registered with respective area Jamats and have to confirm their attendance (who wishes to..) on a website designed for this purpose.
The idea behind this Nizaam (as announced) is for crowd management, Jaman preparation and general statistics.
The main community hall (Hussainya) is very big and spacious and can accommodate a large number crowd comfortably. However as per Nizaam, registration has to be be done for all centres respectively.
Gents are not required to register for seat allotment ! They are majority audience !!
Women are instructed to register on the website for allotment of seats, for which they have to pledge a Hoob amount and accordingly seats will be alloted. The rates of Hoobs are determined as per the sequence of rows in seating arrangement. First 3 Rows ( A B and C) being the most expensive ones and then rates gradually decreasing for back bencher rows.
Please find attached with this mail, a snap shot of the website (http://www.kuwaitjamaat.com) asking for Hoob for seat allotment.
Wsalam

Im unable to attach the snapshot here, please guide me how can it be done.

humanbeing

Re: Seats on Sale in Muharram

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:41 am

Hi MN

Thanks for your response, this is my first post on this forum. I have been reading your responses, you seem to be a liberal Bohri.

Gents are not charged, they have free entry. Kuwait doesnt have Bohri Masjid, There are only Markaz; main and area wise. Main markaz is very spacious it can accomodate upto 2500+ (Approx) persons. Only Women space are charged. Visit the website mentioned you will realize the extent of charges.

DMY

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:Hi HumanBeing...

Do what i do. I sit outside the Masjid in the Sehn. No one can stop you from sitting there. I havent paid any hoob ever, yet
I sit at home and listen to shia waez and do gum on hussain,does it counts? :mrgreen:

coz in our majlis more then Hussain,syedna is potraited as hero,and I know height of wisdom of this syedna,he dont even deserve to be called as adna momeen.

if Ali and hussain was alive they would have died once again watching drama of this so called of syedna

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:21 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Ala maqaam wrote: I sit at home and listen to shia waez and do gum on hussain,does it counts? :mrgreen:

coz in our majlis more then Hussain,syedna is potraited as hero,and I know height of wisdom of this syedna,he dont even deserve to be called as adna momeen.

if Ali and hussain was alive they would have died once again watching drama of this so called of syedna

AM, why do you keep doing this? Why do you keep flip-flopping on your stand?

Even in your earlier Avataar as LabbaikyaHussain, and God only knows how many more before that, you start out as a die-hard believer in Syedna, slowly start to express doubts and then, start ridiculing Him like everyone else on this forum!

Assuming that you keep coming back under different pseudonyms, why take the effort of going through the entire charade once again? Just stick to whatever your original intentions are.

This is a really silly game that you are playing here
I am not sure from where u got this idea that I am a die hard fan of syedna :?: ,but yes I do support abdes instead of supporting yazidi

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:22 am

my intention is to bring back people (specially bohras) to the values of ahlul bayt,and start observing simplicity and humbleness in there day to day life.

and remove corruption spread by syedna and his army(fat belly amils and chamchas)

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi
I m a commoner Bohra Mumin, struggling to trust in Bohra Community and its Leadership. But as I belong to an extreme orthodox surroundings I m unable to present my views and disagreement in open.. I m trying hard not to believe the stories and gossip doing the rounds against the Bohra leadership. How much ever I stay in denial but there are practices happening which is unacceptable even by common sense reasoning !

One of them is :
Moharram is approaching and activities has started in respective Jamats in Kuwait to allot seats to audience for Waaez ! All the mumins are registered with respective area Jamats and have to confirm their attendance (who wishes to..) on a website designed for this purpose.
The idea behind this Nizaam (as announced) is for crowd management, Jaman preparation and general statistics.
The main community hall (Hussainya) is very big and spacious and can accommodate a large number crowd comfortably. However as per Nizaam, registration has to be be done for all centres respectively.
Gents are not required to register for seat allotment ! They are majority audience !!
Women are instructed to register on the website for allotment of seats, for which they have to pledge a Hoob amount and accordingly seats will be alloted. The rates of Hoobs are determined as per the sequence of rows in seating arrangement. First 3 Rows ( A B and C) being the most expensive ones and then rates gradually decreasing for back bencher rows.
Please find attached with this mail, a snap shot of the website (http://www.kuwaitjamaat.com) asking for Hoob for seat allotment.
Wsalam

Im unable to attach the snapshot here, please guide me how can it be done.
assuming u are a lady,I am sure there must be some area in markaz which is not charged,may be u can try that place?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 am

Hi AM & MN
Concern is not the space for sitting, my concern rather objection is any space front or back, side or corners, how can they be auctioned for any religious gatherings. Jamat administrations are wel funded by means of Sabeel and Voluntary Hoob donations, then why such sale ??

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi AM & MN
Concern is not the space for sitting, my concern rather objection is any space front or back, side or corners, how can they be auctioned for any religious gatherings. Jamat administrations are wel funded by means of Sabeel and Voluntary Hoob donations, then why such sale ??
if u can find some solution about it,wallahi I will be the first to support it.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 am

Just stop paying !!

I refused to pay from my income, I dont know about my family, what my father will choose to do, although he objects this charges, but I dont know how strong he can defend his views in social circles which is usual Mullahs and Sheikhs !!

My voice is tied down, I cant speak openly about such issues, it bought embarrasment to my family in the past and I was rebuked for my back answering !

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:Actually, i have absolutely no issues in paying Sabil, Waajebaat and Salah Fitra, i would pay it happily (and i will from next Ramzan onwards, cause until this year, my mum paid it for where we used to live first becuase we have not yet entered our name in the new area) but i would object to the Aamil saab telling me how much to pay.

I have seen with my own eyes - my best friend, my maaca ji's neice and her husband and my brother's saali and saadu.

They said that when they once used to pay waajebaat of around X amount, 5 years ago, today due to the barkat, they are actually paying almost 10 times the amount.

One can argue that over the years, salaries have increased, but then so has inflation. So by that logic, they should be still be paying X amount, but they believe that when Maula says that paying waajebaat gives you so much more in return, well, there must be something to it.

But yes, i would not appreaciate a kothari telling me to pay this much or that much. i would however, gladly pay what i feel i can afford too
I fail to understand how do people relate barakaat of zakaat with syedna?

in Quraan Allah clearly mentions if u will pay zakaat fi sabillillah Allah will increase your wealth by 70 times.

so if u are paying zakaat and getting more,its from barakaat of Allah and not coz any bull shiit from syedna.

so please give appropriate credit to Allah instead of giving it to some mere human who cant do any thing even for himself.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:01 am

Mustafa bhai,

As u said about your friend and relatives, I agree. Paying Zakat definitely brings Barakat. Its a Personal experience.
but I am agree with Ala Maqam that its "your neeyat to pay" which excel, not to whom you pay.
To pay to dawat or to Needy, Either way you are obeying the Allah (SWT) command to pay 2.5% of income and HE surely is looking to it.
For suppose you have paid to a needy but instead of using it in right place he have used it for it personal pleasure or other activities. But since you have fulfilled your duty with pure neeyat, it will give you return regardless. I believe.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:21 am

Dear MN

I understand Sabeel is for administration management, the amount shall be minimal, I too don’t mind paying sabeel as I see some logic in it.

Wajebat / Zakaat must be paid as per Islam’s directives, not as per Local Amil’s wishes or greed or Target which he has been advised from the Top bosses (Shehzadas or Bhaisahebs). Allah is witness of every person’s niyat. So Instead of Forcing people to pay, amils can educate on rules and calculation of Zakaat.

Wajebaat is a collection of several taxes I don’t even know the meanings : Ikram, Khulus or Khummus ??, Najwa, Silaate E Imam, and some more charges for the ones who are dead in the family. Collection of Wajebaat also comes with Service charges of Buying the form and process of araz / takhmeen involves doing Salaam to Amil,

Khummus : what I have learnt from this forum is; Khummus is Sudden flow of income something like Quasi Profit / Abnormal Profit out of an event. Which is to be 20 % of the net profit. How does salaried employees / regular businessmen get this kind of Abnormal Profit out of an event such as Lottery, Raffle, Gifts etc. if this events have occurred than Khummus may be applicable. Please Correct me if Im wrong. However Amils in their pro-Wajebat Bayan states that, Khummus is Payable to Sayedna irrespective of such events. Infact Amils make us feel that, actual payable amount of Wajeebat is a lot more, but infact they bargain and make it lesser to save our souls.

What is Salah Fitra ?? please educate me

Voluntary Hoobs : I agree they are voluntary and that is the best part, I have seen people generously donating to the cause, but forcing the donor to fixed denomination (Unit of 52, 552, 1052, 1552) is unfair. And as we are witnessing this voluntary hoobs are on their way to becoming mandatory with Masalla Space, Muharram Seat Space etc etc.

Tax called ‘Lagats’ on civil and secular function of our personal lives : Misaak, Nikaah, Ziyarats, Janaza and could be more.. Can a defying Mumin not pay this Lagat and still get Misaak, Nikhaah Janaza events done in life without humiliation ?

What is our attitude, intention (Niyyat) of givin Wajebaat / Zakaat ??? we need to question ourselves !!
A)
Are we giving Wajebaat to help our community, our fellow mumins, development, progress, equality, education of one and all !! why only our community !! I would say whole Human Kind, Eco System, Mother Nature ? Volume of funds which are collected is remarkable and can make a difference ! Make this world a better place for you and for me and for our children, for future…
B)
Are we giving Wajebaat to get 10 times in return ? Get more money, Satiate our greeds for more and more, wajebaats goes on increasing to get more and more !! where does it end, Barakat = Money ?? Ek Aapso to Hazaar Malse !! why seek a return !! Allah will give whether we give or not !!

Is wajebaat a gamble ?? Can we justify the prosperity is because of paying up wajebaat demanded by Kothar ? What is the proportion of returns ?? 10 times, 70 times , 100 times ?? why ? When we believe Allah gives to ones who needs and to the extent he / she needs !! nothing more .. nothing less !! Then why such greed !!

We compare ourselves in the society, “Falana family paid so much, look how rich they are” ….. “ Dhimka Family dint pay so much.. see how poor they became” !! Is this acceptable ??

Time to be content is right now !! or never !!

Thanks for reading !

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Ala maqaam wrote: I fail to understand how do people relate barakaat of zakaat with syedna?

in Quraan Allah clearly mentions if u will pay zakaat fi sabillillah Allah will increase your wealth by 70 times.

so if u are paying zakaat and getting more,its from barakaat of Allah and not coz any bull shiit from syedna.

so please give appropriate credit to Allah instead of giving it to some mere human who cant do any thing even for himself.
AM, where have i ever related barkat of waajebaat with Dai????? Point it out to me!!!

I have said that Maula says that paying waajebaat will give you much more in return. i have not written that Maula says "Pay me and i will ensure you get more in return"
my dear,majority of bohras are under impression that barakaat of zakaat is coming coz of dua of syedna...

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:00 am

Dear MN

Regards to Sila-Fitra I read the theory on Tax Article on this website it can be accessed from the main page. It covered almost all the taxes and payments.

I appreciate your response ! If I can say - These answers are that of Majority thinkers in Bohra Community. But it’s only a thinking in closed doors, hushed discussions. What we can do to remove this forceful payments ??

My Suggestions :

We shall stop this system of monetory Salaams !! During my upbringing I was taught that Salam is an act of greeting elders with respect, by doing tasleem and kissing hand of the elders. Now Salam is recognized as Service Charge / Fees / Commission in Kothar or Jamat Circles/language. We shall not disrespect or behave arrogant to any representative of Sayedna, but this money greasing shall stop ! Can anyone justify importance of Monetory Salams ?? Spiritually and Materially !!

Voluntary Hoob Donations Shall be as per the wish and Niyat of the donor, no force, no compulsion shall be placed on the donor, any amount must be respectfully accepted.

Laagats must GO. Can anyone justify system of Laagat ?? What are the Benefits / Hikmat of collecting Laagats ?? (Please avoid any community bashing, lets find out what is the history and purpose of Laagats)

Fakher Najwa & Gifts : These are voluntary contributions by Individuals as per their wish, So no objections (personally speaking), however an informal observation is, I m amazed to hear the amounts offered. I Also feel sad at this situation of extravagant display of wealth in conducting Ziyafats, the rule book, preparation and amount of show and pomp.

Any more Suggestions / Objections are welcome from the members !

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 am

humanbeing wrote:Dear MN

Regards to Sila-Fitra I read the theory on Tax Article on this website it can be accessed from the main page. It covered almost all the taxes and payments.

I appreciate your response ! If I can say - These answers are that of Majority thinkers in Bohra Community. But it’s only a thinking in closed doors, hushed discussions. What we can do to remove this forceful payments ??

My Suggestions :

We shall stop this system of monetory Salaams !! During my upbringing I was taught that Salam is an act of greeting elders with respect, by doing tasleem and kissing hand of the elders. Now Salam is recognized as Service Charge / Fees / Commission in Kothar or Jamat Circles/language. We shall not disrespect or behave arrogant to any representative of Sayedna, but this money greasing shall stop ! Can anyone justify importance of Monetory Salams ?? Spiritually and Materially !!

Voluntary Hoob Donations Shall be as per the wish and Niyat of the donor, no force, no compulsion shall be placed on the donor, any amount must be respectfully accepted.

Laagats must GO. Can anyone justify system of Laagat ?? What are the Benefits / Hikmat of collecting Laagats ?? (Please avoid any community bashing, lets find out what is the history and purpose of Laagats)

Fakher Najwa & Gifts : These are voluntary contributions by Individuals as per their wish, So no objections (personally speaking), however an informal observation is, I m amazed to hear the amounts offered. I Also feel sad at this situation of extravagant display of wealth in conducting Ziyafats, the rule book, preparation and amount of show and pomp.

Any more Suggestions / Objections are welcome from the members !
if any badri or saifi mahel mulla is reading u,then he shud write down all this points in his little "next to do green book" if they want more 100 years of unobjectionable kingdom on one million bohras.

:mrgreen:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:29 am

Hi Friends
Please advise how I can attach or present the snapshot of price list for Seats on Sale. Its a page worth seeing and thinking over.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Friends
Please advise how I can attach or present the snapshot of price list for Seats on Sale. Its a page worth seeing and thinking over.
u can send picture to admin,or else get a software and post the link

www.jetscreenshot.com

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Ala maqaam wrote:
mustafanalwalla wrote:Hi HumanBeing...

Do what i do. I sit outside the Masjid in the Sehn. No one can stop you from sitting there. I havent paid any hoob ever, yet
I sit at home and listen to shia waez and do gum on hussain,does it counts? :mrgreen:

I do the same, I just go to the bohora waaz due to peer/family presure but most of the time sit outside the temple, because the spirit of moharram in bohora is dead. To be honest, the most boring waaz for me is Sayedna's, each time there is a relay, its like a torture, and u see most of the audience just dragging on and waiting for it to end.

When i go home i watch Shia bayan and do gum properly and by Allah sometimes 3hours flies and yet u feel like listening more.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 am

fearAllah wrote:To be honest, the most boring waaz for me is Sayedna's, each time there is a relay, its like a torture, and u see most of the audience just dragging on and waiting for it to end.

When i go home i watch Shia bayan and do gum properly and by Allah sometimes 3hours flies and yet u feel like listening more.
What is it with the proggies and their propensity to generalize? Why do you believe that if you are bored during Syedna's waaz (coz you are unbelievably dumb), others feel he same. Most of the shia majlis i see on TV are unworthy to be listened, whereas hours fly by unnoticed during Syedna's waaz...

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:12 am

profastian wrote:
fearAllah wrote:To be honest, the most boring waaz for me is Sayedna's, each time there is a relay, its like a torture, and u see most of the audience just dragging on and waiting for it to end.

What is it with the proggies and their propensity to generalize? Why do you believe that if you are bored during Syedna's waaz (coz you are unbelievably dumb), others feel he same. Most of the shia majlis i see on TV are unworthy to be listened, whereas hours fly by unnoticed during Syedna's waaz...
if a written page is handed over to 3 year old he can read it better then syedna,may be shia wayezin not worth to listen (according to you) but atleast they have wisdom to speak on there own.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 am

btw who ever writes syedna speeches he shud decrease number of repetition of shadat of Hussain in single waez,so it might give more space for other zikr.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:21 am

shia waez relayed on doordarshan is not worth to attention,listen online from some reputed shia scholar.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 am

upar ka Aadha maqaam Khali wrote;
shia waez relayed on doordarshan is not worth to attention,listen online from some reputed shia scholar.
Br. upar ka Aadha maqaam Khali, AS
Can you post link to one you like best?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Molana Athar who does vayez in Moghul masjid, Mumbai attracts the maximum number of people and he has a knack of keeping the audience glued to their seat, the number of people watching his vayez (including bohras) are almost 100 times more then the ones in the dai's vayez. This is a fact which no abde can refute. The reason of Athar's popularity is because he is an excellent orator, was a professor in lucknow and does vayez at 9 o'clock in the night due to which maximum number of people attend as they are free after their day's work, also he limits his bayan to exactly one hour and does not stretch endlessly like a rubberband the way the dai and his coterie do. His bayans are telecast live on 'win tv'.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 pm

profastian wrote:
..... whereas hours fly by unnoticed during Syedna's waaz...
absolutely right. especially when you are fast asleep..!!

i know of many abdes who come early so that they can find a nice spot against the wall and once the vaez starts, they put their head down on their shoulders and take a good few hours nap. this is most convenient when the relay from syedna is on, because then everyone is paying attention to the screen and the markaz is darkened.

their cue to wake up without getting embarassed is when suddenly there is frantic yelling and panic amongst the abde ranks, then the sleeping abdes know that the climax is near, and alongwith it the food.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Haha :mrgreen:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
profastian wrote:
..... whereas hours fly by unnoticed during Syedna's waaz...
absolutely right. especially when you are fast asleep..!!

i know of many abdes who come early so that they can find a nice spot against the wall and once the vaez starts, they put their head down on their shoulders and take a good few hours nap. this is most convenient when the relay from syedna is on, because then everyone is paying attention to the screen and the markaz is darkened.

their cue to wake up without getting embarassed is when suddenly there is frantic yelling and panic amongst the abde ranks, then the sleeping abdes know that the climax is near, and alongwith it the food.
AZ, you are losing your touch now. You are getting embarrassingly repetitive. If you and cronies starve yourself for the rest of the year to feast in Moharram and behave in this above manner, it doesn't mean everyone does. There is a Urdu proverb which fits right "Chor ko sab chor hi nazar aatay hain"

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 am

profastian wrote:
If you and cronies starve yourself for the rest of the year to feast in Moharram and behave in this above manner, it doesn't mean everyone does.
prof,

i suppose you have not been following my postings regularly. i have categorically stated that i do not attend the grotesque caricature and hypocrisy that passes off as muharram in our masjids. yes, i do starve, but for the 10 days of muharram, and i do it in solitude, not among retards who have lost their minds, completely fooled and brainwashed by the syedna and his hired goons into believing that what the bohras do today is the correct way to observe muharram.

in fact, what goes on in the bohra masjids/markaz's is an indignity and outrageous insult to the events of kerbala, to hussain and his fellow shohodas. far from being true shias, the abdes and their leaders are anti-shia by mocking and belittling the sacrifices of the valiant ill-equipped few who took on thousands for the sake of islam and humanity. doing maatam 24/7 has made it a joke and a senseless routine for brainless fools, who have now resorted to using the sorrow on the martyrdom of hussain to extend the life of their syedna ta qayamat!!!

the syedna pays only lip service to hussain, while religiously following the practices of hassan. he cleverly avoids mentioning the bravery, integrity, simplicity, austerity and die-for-principles attitude of the great ali. he skirts around mentioning the names of all 72 shohodas among whom there were the sons of ali named abubakr, umar and usman. is this the behaviour of true shias of ali or of munafiqs and mushriqs?

prof, first smell the badbu under your own armpits before jumping up to do ya hussain and throw muck on those who atleast respect the principles that great figures like ali and hussain stood and died for.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
profastian wrote:
If you and cronies starve yourself for the rest of the year to feast in Moharram and behave in this above manner, it doesn't mean everyone does.
prof,

i suppose you have not been following my postings regularly. i have categorically stated that i do not attend the grotesque caricature and hypocrisy that passes off as muharram in our masjids. yes, i do starve, but for the 10 days of muharram, and i do it in solitude, not among retards who have lost their minds, completely fooled and brainwashed by the syedna and his hired goons into believing that what the bohras do today is the correct way to observe muharram.

in fact, what goes on in the bohra masjids/markaz's is an indignity and outrageous insult to the events of kerbala, to hussain and his fellow shohodas. far from being true shias, the abdes and their leaders are anti-shia by mocking and belittling the sacrifices of the valiant ill-equipped few who took on thousands for the sake of islam and humanity. doing maatam 24/7 has made it a joke and a senseless routine for brainless fools, who have now resorted to using the sorrow on the martyrdom of hussain to extend the life of their syedna ta qayamat!!!

the syedna pays only lip service to hussain, while religiously following the practices of hassan. he cleverly avoids mentioning the bravery, integrity, simplicity, austerity and die-for-principles attitude of the great ali. he skirts around mentioning the names of all 72 shohodas among whom there were the sons of ali named abubakr, umar and usman. is this the behaviour of true shias of ali or of munafiqs and mushriqs?

prof, first smell the badbu under your own armpits before jumping up to do ya hussain and throw muck on those who atleast respect the principles that great figures like ali and hussain stood and died for.
o ganda bewakoof,

if syedna is following hassan it would be much better coz hassan is one of the imammain,but the truth is syedna is not following any of imamain,

any ways what are u trying to say about abubakar and usmaan,umar?

abubakar and usmaan where famous name of arab at that point of time so they kept these names............sit some were (other then on toilet sit) and make ur self calm then post some thing here,may be u will speak some this productive for the very first time.

good luck.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:05 am

profastian wrote: whereas hours fly by unnoticed during Syedna's waaz...
Same here. Thou I m going to shi'a majlises too and following it on Internet but i don't find any waa'zeen better than Syedna (TUS).