Things which might help syedna

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ala maqaam

Things which might help syedna

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:36 am

Bismillah...

I know its late for syedna to rectify his mistake but I have wrote down few things which he can still change to bring back his lost reputation among people...

• leave extravagant ways of life,step down to simple life and follow ahlul bayt not just by words but also my action
    stop glorifying your self 24*7,start glorifying our LORD and his messenger and ahlul bayt
    take away super powers from Amil which makes them GOD in there own area
    stop birthday bashes
    start educating people about quraan and ahlul bayt
    give importance to common man try to understand his day to day problems
    start more charity which can directly help common man
    concentrate on public issues instead of wasting time killing animals in africa
    you call ur self DAI of IMAM so atleast show some integrity to this great claim by doing some thing in interest of common people
    please please ask your family to stop luxurious life which they are living at this moment
    for sake of GOD please dont make dressing sense a wajib of islaaam,better concentrate on akhlaaq of people instead of the dress they wear.
    for once in a while also think out of the box and do some thing for society in general(other then bohras)
    DAI job is to call people to dawat of ALLAH so better start dawah instead of just reading pre written papers from some jamea ustaad
Last edited by Ala maqaam on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ala maqaam

Re: Things which might help syedna

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:37 am

new mansoos can also keep this points in his mind so he might not repeat the same mistake his father did.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:03 am

Am, as I have said as long as Mansoos is his offspring it is like the Syrian , Libyan and north Korea factor

Sons brought up in wealth, superiority , affluence are rarely able to transform a community, if Mansoos was an al azhar graduate, Haward, lived as a normal being we may have hoped and been optimistic.

The only salvation is to uproot the dynasti as the Arab spring is doing and select a Diai from the masses, there is not written law that the son is always in inheritor , the Yemeni Dias also appointed someone from a different race and culture.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:11 am

ozmujaheed wrote:Am, as I have said as long as Mansoos is his offspring it is like the Syrian , Libyan and north Korea factor

Sons brought up in wealth, superiority , affluence are rarely able to transform a community, if Mansoos was an al azhar graduate, Haward, lived as a normal being we may have hoped and been optimistic.

The only salvation is to uproot the dynasti as the Arab spring is doing and select a Diai from the masses, there is not written law that the son is always in inheritor , the Yemeni Dias also appointed someone from a different race and culture.
I agree with you,I have very little hope from this new dai,infact no hope from any person from this family,they have lived so luxurious life till now,that now it is impossible for them to even realized how a common man(momeen) passes his life in hardship.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:23 pm

AM,

To expect the dai to change his attitude and that too at this stage is something which is impossible. Even if we presume that he had a change of heart and he seriously wanted to put an end to the evil practices initiated by him and his father then too he wouldnt dare to take such a step. The reason......... Just presume that Dawood Ibrahim had a change of heart and the fear of Allah (swt) penetrated deep within and he decides to quit his murderous, drug trafficking and other sinful activities, the thing on the top of his mind will be his own life because the moment he makes those intentions clear then his own men will be the first to kill him. Similar will be the case with the dai.

"Sher ki savari karne wala, neeche nahi utar sakta kyuki jaise hi woh utra, sher hi usko khaa jaayega".

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:40 pm

AM,
Has your profile been hacked? Suddenly out of the blue you sound reasonable in this thread?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 am

Smart wrote:AM,
Has your profile been hacked? Suddenly out of the blue you sound reasonable in this thread?
Brother uper ka Aadha Maqaam Khali is taking medication prescribed by Dr anajmi regularly resulting in reasonable thoughts.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:48 am

All said and done, the change is positive. Welcome to the world free from slavery, Welcome to Humanity.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 am

Ala maqaam wrote:
ozmujaheed wrote:Am, as I have said as long as Mansoos is his offspring it is like the Syrian , Libyan and north Korea factor

I agree with you,I have very little hope from this new dai,infact no hope from any person from this family,they have lived so luxurious life till now,that now it is impossible for them to even realized how a common man(momeen) passes his life in hardship.
When was the last time you guys took a shower? Maybe you should consider taking a dip in the Pacific ocean.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:09 am

progticide wrote:
Ala maqaam wrote: I agree with you,I have very little hope from this new dai,infact no hope from any person from this family,they have lived so luxurious life till now,that now it is impossible for them to even realized how a common man(momeen) passes his life in hardship.
When was the last time you guys took a shower? Maybe you should consider taking a dip in the Pacific ocean.
talk with logic and proof,

prove any point of mine wwhich is not true,can u prove syedna is living a simple life? can u prove his family is not living luxurious life of the expense of poor momeenin?

day u will prove it i might take ur advice seriously,till then talk to the hand.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 am

शब्बीर का मकसद जो समझ लेता ज़माना
कुरान को समझ ने में ये दुश्वारी ना होती

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:00 pm

uper ka [b][color=#FF0000]Aadha Maqaam[/color][/b] Khali wrote:शब्बीर का मकसद जो समझ लेता ज़माना
Brother uper ka Aadha Maqaam Khali
If you ever study Qura'n and Sunnah you will find that it prohibits you to worship graves and human beings like your Bhagwan and Imams.
There is not one single Aya in Qur'an and/or a express clear hadith which requires Imamat.

Since you are expert in Qur'an can you post one Aya?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 am

Muslim First wrote:
uper ka [b][color=#FF0000]Aadha Maqaam[/color][/b] Khali wrote:शब्बीर का मकसद जो समझ लेता ज़माना
Brother uper ka Aadha Maqaam Khali
If you ever study Qura'n and Sunnah you will find that it prohibits you to worship graves and human beings like your Bhagwan and Imams.
There is not one single Aya in Qur'an and/or a express clear hadith which requires Imamat.

Can you post a single Ayah or Hadith, where it says only Quran + Sunnah are enough?

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 am

profastian wrote:
Muslim First wrote: Brother uper ka Aadha Maqaam Khali

Can you post a single Ayah or Hadith, where it says only Quran + Sunnah are enough?
lol thanx for bringing this up

I cant read munafiq first as I have ignored all morons :mrgreen: