Shahzada Huzaifa bhai saheb - Rest in Peace

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hozefa

Shahzada Huzaifa bhai saheb - Rest in Peace

Unread post by Hozefa » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 am

qalu inna lillahi wa inna elayhi raajeuun
sudden demise of shahzada left muminnen in sorroful situation
expressing condole with all and pray to almighty.. may his great soul rest in peace.

asad

Re: Shahzada Huzaifa bhai saheb - Rest in Peace

Unread post by asad » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 am

can you list any contribution to dawat except being son of Dai to be awarded place of burial in Syedna Jalal's Roza

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:05 am

I heard that bohras are instructed to keep their business/Shop close for today.
Is that True ? Can anyone confirm ?

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am

stranger wrote:I heard that bohras are instructed to keep their business/Shop close for today.
Is that True ? Can anyone confirm ?
Yes!,
EJAMAAT: Shz Aaliwaqar al Muqaddas Huzaifa BS Mohyuddin Saheb Ahmedabad ma VAFAAT thaya chhe. Sagla potani Dukaano / Shop / Karobaar bandh raakhe.
Also Posted on http://www.zeninfosys.net

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 am

Inna Lilla Haye Wa Inna Ilehi Rajeun
This deaths are coming in droves, first Syedna's daughter then Turab BS and now his Son. May Allah have mercy on all of them.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 am

The following is the message announcing the death of Hozefa Mohyuddin.
Adam,

If you are still around, can you post the meanings of the words highlight in red. Thank you.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

*وبشر الصابرين ا لذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا ان لله و انا اليه راجعون*

داعي الله الامين حجاب امير المؤمنين سيدنا محمد برهان الدين ط ع اطال الله بقائه الشريف الى ابد الابدين نا شهزاده عالي وقار عالي جاه حذيفة بهائي صاحب محي الدين صاحب الى دار كرامة الله منتقل تهيا يه نعي - ثثر درد خبر موصول تهئي ؛.

مولانا المنان ط ع نا قلب مبارك ثثر صدمة عظيمة ثثهنححو ؛ .خدا تعالى مولانا المنان ط ع نسس صبر جميل عطاء كرجو انسس شهزاده صاحب نسس الخمسة الاطهار ع م والائمة الابرار ع م ودعاتهم الاخيار ر ض ني شفاعة نصيب كرجو .

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Transliteration of the announcement of the death of Hudhayfa Muhyuddin.

I have underlined words I do not understand. Of course, they may simply be typos, i.e. typing errors.

bismillahir rahmaanir raheem

“wa bashshiri_s-saabireena alladhi idha asaabathum, qaloo inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon” (2:156)

Dai-llahi-l-ameen, hijaab ameeri-l-mumineen, sayyidna Muhammad Burhanuddin (tus), ataa allahu baqaau-hu ash-shareef ila abd al abdayn, na shahzaada aali waqaar, aali jaah, Hudhayfa Muhyiddin sahib ila dar karamatillah muntaqal thaya yeh nai - thathar dard khabar mawsul thai.

Mawlanal mannaan (tus) na qalb mubarak thathar sadma azeema thathahanHaHaw. khuda ta’ala mawlanal mannaan (tus) nasas sabar jameel ataa karjo. ansas shahzaada saheb nasas al-khamsat al-athaar (as) wal a’immat al-abraar (as) wa duaati-him al-akhyaar (ra) ni shafaa’at naseeb karjo .
Last edited by porus on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

khidmatguzar

Unread post by khidmatguzar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)

May almighty Allah give strength to entire family

just heard there is another sad incident happened in Ahmadabad in connection with this.

if anybody knows please enlighten

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Reminds me of the movie Mughal-e-Azam where the announcer announces the entrance of the king.
“wa bashshiri_s-saabireena alladhi idha asaabathum, qaloo inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon” (2:156)
You missed museebatun.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:17 pm

anajmi wrote:
You missed museebatun.
Thank you for pointing that out:

The ayat is:

“wa bashshiri_s-saabireena alladhi idha asaabathum museebatun, qaloo inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon” (2:156)

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 pm

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ {156}

[Shakir 2:156] Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return.

[Yusufali 2:156] Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":-

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 2:156]
Aqa Mahdi Puya says:
This is the attitude of a faithful when a misfortune befalls him or he suffers a loss. It is the summary of all that which Islam teaches. We are His. We unconditionally submit to His will. We shall return to Him. He is our destination. Whoso makes his life a true expression of this description becomes His prime favourite for His grace, blessings and guidance. The Holy Prophet who stands first and foremost in submission to Allah is the ideal model of this expression which has further been elaborated in verse 163 of Ali-Imran.

It is reported that when Ali ibna abi Talib heard the news of the martyrdom of Hamza, his and the Holy Prophet's dearest uncle, in the battle of Uhad, he said:

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJI-UN

And afterwards Allah revealed these words to the Holy Prophet in this verse.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:31 pm

just heard there is another sad incident happened in Ahmadabad in connection with this.
I saw it today (16 Jan. 2012) on ETV Gujarati news chennel that:
During burial of Huzefa Mohiddin a wall fell down. One person died and 35 other are seriously injured and moved to hospital.
Details like name of dead and injureds etc are awaited.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Welcome Back Saif Bhai, May Allah give you strength to continue to contribute on this forum

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 pm

First of all, a hearty welcome to Insaf Bhai!
Anyway I have heard that abdes are flocking to their (so-called) masjids for the Teeja of Mr. Huzaifa specially to the masjids where any of Qasr-e-Mawalli prince is Amil so that in the name of giving Tazeat they can have the 'honour' of touching the Royal Pains ..!! :)

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 pm

JC, show some respect no matter what your thoughts or ideology may be your post is not befitting to this forum.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm

One should consider how much respect the kothar shows to the dead of ordinary bohras who have outstanding dues.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

the coterie collects waajebaat even for people who are dead.
Local aamils refuse to bury the dead of families if their money isn't paid up - and
leave the mayyat laying in the house.
And now someone wants us to show respect for Mohiyuddin?

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

anajmi wrote:One should consider how much respect the kothar shows to the dead of ordinary bohras who have outstanding dues.
I tried to "like" your post, but it gave me error: "Invalid Like" :(

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 pm

My issue was with what JC had posted "One down, how many more to go ? " which I found disrespectful and in poor taste. It does not matter whether you are orthodox, progressive, muslim, non-muslim or even atheist. It is humanity which teaches us to show compassion to fellow human beings. The Subject of this thread is Rest In Peace bear that in mind.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:52 am

S. Insaf wrote:
I saw it today (16 Jan. 2012) on ETV Gujarati news chennel that:
During burial of Huzefa Mohiddin a wall fell down. One person died and 35 other are seriously injured and moved to hospital.
Details like name of dead and injureds etc are awaited.
The person who died was the aamil of Coimbatore.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 am

Sms was circulated yesterday, which carried the farman of keeping aside nazar-mukam for every individual in the family. I also learnt that the late Shahzada Huzaifa bhaisaheb died of a massive heart-attack, which I flatly refused to believe........ Do these Kotharis have a heart?????????

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 am

Inna Lilla Haye Wa Inna Ilehi Rajeun...

Following instructions have been given to mumeneeens of Kuwait

1)Keep your business outlet closed on the first day ......I really don't understand the logic behind keeping the shop closed and sitting at home watching TV or chitchatting or sleeping.Its beyond my imagination.

2)Sipara on 1st and 2nd night with izan of Jaman plus sadakallah on 3rd day afternoon with jaman.....Again I fail to understand why so much of money should be spent on jaman,jaman and jaman....

Shehzada Malekul asthar is in kuwait since Moharaam and he went to Galiyakot for urs came back again to Kuwait and If my information is wrong now he went again in Chartered Plane with all the chamchas .......What a waste of money.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:23 am

Its no more bait al maal, in all literal sense its baap ka maal

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:38 am

The following Sms was circulated yesterday

Mufaddal Maula ye farmayu keh hamna kabar maa si awaz ayu chhe - Shz huzefa bhaisaheb aqa maula neh kabar ma si araz kare chhe ke Maula meh jannat ma pochigayo chu aneh meh panjatan Mohamed, Ali, Fatema, Hussan aneh Hussain neh didaar karu chu.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:48 am

asif786 wrote:The following Sms was circulated yesterday

Mufaddal Maula ye farmayu keh hamna kabar maa si awaz ayu chhe - Shz huzefa bhaisaheb aqa maula neh kabar ma si araz kare chhe ke Maula meh jannat ma pochigayo chu aneh meh panjatan Mohamed, Ali, Fatema, Hussan aneh Hussain neh didaar karu chu.
are you serious :shock:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 am

Shehzada Malekul asthar is in kuwait since Moharaam and he went to Galiyakot for urs came back again to Kuwait and If my information is wrong now he went again in Chartered Plane with all the chamchas .......What a waste of money.
I dislike his over zealous and unnecessary loud cajoling over high volume speakers. He very often ridicules those who don’t keep beard and wear ridas.

According to me, he was making a mockery of maatam in Muharram, and supposedly he is famous for encouraging faith of maatam amongst public. He would command for maatam at drop of a hat, and orchestrate the maatam as per his fancy.. making audiene beat chest in various intensity as per his cajolings.

Interestingly during his last sermon on Chehlum, he was conveniently relating importance of Wajebaat with Namaaz and other Daaims of Islam. Making Wajebaat as important as namaaz. I don’t refute importance of Zakaat, but we all know Wajebaat is different than Zakaat and we know how and why Wajebaat is so important to be related to namaaz for kothar.

His younger son (15 – 16 years I guess) was also present and was presiding for Muharram sermons in local markaz, there were pictures where, elderly are bowing and doing Salaam to this young chap. Where does Akhlaaq of this Grand Shehzada go, making elders bow before him.

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 am

stranger wrote:

are you serious :shock:
yes i have the audio clip and he said the same thing

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:29 am

despite being a right hand/man friday of current dai Najmuddin sahab was burried outside Malek al Ashtar's tomb in cairo, my question still awaits why was Huzaifa BS accorded place inside Syedna Jalal's tomb, when Mazun and mukasir of earlier dais' were only accorded such distinction and sons of dai were generally buried outside.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

I just heard the audio clip of the same, This is the biggest fraud one can ever imagine!

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:04 am

like_minded wrote:

I just heard the audio clip of the same, This is the biggest fraud one can ever imagine!
The question arises that whether a person goes to Jannah or Barzagh? i think jannah will be awarded to a muslim on the day of judgement after allah swt decides based on your deeds , This mansoos is a 420 and is fooling the abdes