Shahzada Huzaifa bhai saheb - Rest in Peace

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
like_minded

Re: Shahzada Huzaifa bhai saheb - Rest in Peace

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:42 am

Let's be real for a change, nobody knows whether there's a judgement day or jannat or blah blah blah..... These are fairy tales and nothing more. Turning this nonsense into something which is real and fooling people, deserves severe punishment. The right place for these crooks is not the grand palaces they live in, but Tihar Jail.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 am

Mufaddal Maula ye farmayu keh hamna kabar maa si awaz ayu chhe - Shz huzefa bhaisaheb aqa maula neh kabar ma si araz kare chhe ke Maula meh jannat ma pochigayo chu aneh meh panjatan Mohamed, Ali, Fatema, Hussan aneh Hussain neh didaar karu chu.
If he is already in Jannat, then why is the awaz coming from the kabar?

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 am

Searchforhaq,

I am not a munafiq, I wrote what I felt and believed. Secondly, the people who know and show respect to others should expect the same. Have you not seen peeople dancing and distributing sweets upon the death of dictators? This is natural and fair, you harvest what you sow. Look at MMM, tripple M (Mara Muffadal Maula), how good he is letting his bro rest in peace, he is claiming that bro called to say he has arrived in Janat - do these people let any chance go to further their agenda? Yes, I am hoping and praying for each and everyone's downfall in kothar and I will be happy and distribute sweets whenever this happens. Yes, it is good idea to take time off from work or shop and go to picnic, movie, a restaurant and have some good time!! This way we thank God and show our gratitude.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:42 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If he tells people awaaz is coming from jannat, even abdes wont believe him...! :-)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Hozefa wrote:
left muminnen in sorroful situation...expressing condole with all and pray to almighty.. may his great soul rest in peace.
why should the writer take it upon himself to express "condole" on behalf of all? i for one and many other lakhs like me have absolutely no sorrow or grief on the passing away of this parasite who lived off bohra community and called himself shezaada.

what was so great about his life and achievements that he is being referred to as the "great soul????!!!!

that he is dead is sad for his family, we couldnt care less if another parasite bit the dust.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 pm

anajmi wrote:
Mufaddal Maula ye farmayu keh hamna kabar maa si awaz ayu chhe - Shz huzefa bhaisaheb aqa maula neh kabar ma si araz kare chhe ke Maula meh jannat ma pochigayo chu aneh meh panjatan Mohamed, Ali, Fatema, Hussan aneh Hussain neh didaar karu chu.
Br, Anajmi
Due to Bohra believes, everything has a Wasila or a medium, you want to ask Allah you have to do Wasila of Dai or some one,(we do not believe in wireless system as of yet when it comes to communicating with Allah and we DBs are not pious enough to ask Allah directly without the intervention of Dai)
point is that Marhoom Huzefa needed a medium since the direct connection to Jannat and Jahanam is not available as of yet(it takes time to get RAZA) so it came thru Kabar.

khidmatguzar

Unread post by khidmatguzar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm

asif786 wrote: The question arises that whether a person goes to Jannah or Barzagh? i think jannah will be awarded to a muslim on the day of judgement after allah swt decides based on your deeds , This mansoos is a 420 and is fooling the abdes
then why usually it says that fulan shakhs Jannat Nashin hue hai or falana bhai/bahen Jannat Nashin thaya chhe
so, any argument has only beginning but has no end

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:20 pm

khidmatguzar wrote:
then why usually it says that fulan shakhs Jannat Nashin hue hai or falana bhai/bahen Jannat Nashin thaya chhe
that is merely an euphemism. do you expect anyone to say anything else like 'falana momeen bhai jahannam nasheen thaya che'...? even the family of the biggest rascal when he dies will not say any such thing.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 pm

asif786 wrote:The following Sms was circulated yesterday

I confirm this, one of my close relative in a town in India said the same thing that the local Aamil announced in the Siyam majlis.
The bohras are now saying that Shehzada Saheb ni su shaan ane rutbo che

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:54 pm

JC,

Saying you took my words out of context would be.an understatement, you seem to have gone off to a tangent. I never said you were a munafiq, as I mentioned in my earlier post my issue was with your one down how many more to go comment. I duly note you have since removed which leads me to believe that on some level you too felt it was inappropriate. The rest of my post was a general comment for all not you personally. May I ask did you ever meet or speak to the deceased or have a negative experiance. More often than not this forum is a platform for positive, intellectual and religious debate and your comments I felt lowered the tone of this forum with such remarks especially so soon after someone's death who was someone's granfather, father, son, brother.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Searchforhaq,

I did not say you called me Munafiq, what I am trying to say si that I will not be a hypocrite and hide my true feelings. I read what Bro Al-Zulfikar has written, we are trying to be honest here, that not necessarily brings down the moral/ethics followed here.

If he is dead, at least I do not feel sad, and since for me there is no sorrow how can I condole his family or others?? As for resting in peace, well nobody knows if there is any place where one can rest in peace or not? People have discussed this before my comments on this.

My point, one has to earn respect, what did this guy do to earn that?? True, I never met or spoke to him, true I never met Hitler but I hate him..!! Loving or hating someone doesnot necessarily mean we should have any sort of connection or communication. Hundreds of true Abdes LOVE the Dai, they must not have even seen him physically!! It is what you make of person based on your perceptions and looking at the life history, actions and deeds of a person.

Just a point - what would you say of Kotharis saying Lanat to Prophet's Companions and Wives?? They hate them and feel happy they are dead, though millions respect and love them,.

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Point taken JC, let's leave it that, your post doesn't warrant a full reply in my opinion. As far as the cursing of the companions goes, I personally don't and disagree with the concept but can understand why people do if you read the authentic history of what happened after Prophets death.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm

AHMEDABAD: One woman died and 22 others were injured when a building's slab collapsed in Saraspur on Monday evening. The incident took place during the burial of a religious leader of Dawoodi Bohra community in Saraspur. Police officials said that the injured were rushed to Shardaben Hospital and V S Hospital soon after the incident.

According to Shaherkotda police officials, the incident took place at 5.15 pm at Musafirkhana of the community near the cemetery. Sajjad Hira, a community leader, told TOI, "Our religious leader Saiyedna's son Hujaifa, 65, died of a heart attack on a visit to Saraspur Roza. His last rites were conducted at a cemetery in Saraspur. During his funeral procession, devotees wanted to have a last look at his mortal remains and had gathered in large numbers at Musafirkhana building," he said.

Soon several were climbing up the three-storey building's terrace to have a better look. During the commotion, the slab gave away and fell on the second floor balcony which also had people watching the burial.

"Fortunately, it did not collapse entirely. Hence people on second floor balcony did not suffer grievous injuries. A total of 22 persons, including 13 women and nine men were reported injured. Four have been sent to V S Hospital for treatment, remaining were admitted to Shardaben Hospital," said K K Parmar, inspector of Shaherkotda police station.

An elderly woman was reported dead in the incident. However, Parmar said they have not yet received official confirmation of the death. "Primarily we believe that it was overcrowding that caused the mishap. However, we have got samples of the structure to assess whether weak construction might have caused the incident," said Parmar.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 518481.cms

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm

if you read the authentic history of what happened after Prophets death.
Authentic history written by whom, and authenticated by whom?

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:05 pm

If you are a non-arab speaker then good place to start is those by Western Scholars such as Wilfred Madelung and his book "The Succession to Muhammad" and Rogerson's book is quite good too. Use their sources as a reference guide and work your way from there, these are readily available.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Thank you. But I do not think I will have the time to do this research. Can you make it simple? Post a couple of paragraphs over here with the references or links.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:07 am

After every natural death in Kothar, like death of Ebrahim Zainuddin, Mukasir Saleh Safiuddin, Yusuf Najmuddin, Burhanuddin Saheb’s sisters, Asma and Maryam, his younger brother Baqir, the burial is done silently and no miracles are attached with it.
All mysterious deaths like death of Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s daughter Sakina, his own death, the burial is done with lots of funfair and publicity and miracles attached.
Therefore the recent death of Huzefa Mohiyuddin (a healthy and active person) whose burial is done with publicity and asking Bohras all over to close down their business, canceling marriages and majlises, also raises questions:-
Kuchh tau hai jiski pardedari hai!

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:29 am

Also in the Introduction is Madelung's discussion on who Muhammad thought was his successor - his cousin, Ali. Why? He argues that the obvious place to look for Muhammad's view on this matter is in the Qur'an. He launches into a commentary on the Qur'an and explains how it tells the stories of the prophets of old and how they were succeeded by their offspring or close kin. He also shows how the Qur'an gave a high station to the Prophet's family.

"The Qur'an thus accorded the ahl al-bayt [lit. people of the house] of Muhammad an elevated position above the rest of the faithful, similar to the position of the families of the earlier prophets. God desired to purify them from all defilement. ...

Insofar as the Qur'an expresses the thoughts of Muhammad, it is evident that he could not have considered Abu Bakr his natural successor or have been pleased by his succession. The Qur'an certainly does not fully reflect Muhammad's views about the men and women surrounding him and his attitude toward them. Yet he could not have seen his succession essentially other than in the light of the narrations of the Qur'an about the succession of the earlier prophets, just as he saw his own mission as a prophet, the resistance of his people with which he met, and his ultimate success by divine grace in the light of the experience of the former prophets as related in the Qur'an. These earlier prophets considered it a supreme divine favour to be succeeded by their offspring or close kin for which they implored their Lord. ...

The Qur'an advises the faithful to settle some matters by consultation, but not the succession to prophets. That, according to the Qur'an, is settled by divine election, and God usually chooses their successors, whether they become prophets or not, from their own kin." (pp16-17)

And so, having established in the Introduction who Muhammad probably imagined his successor was, Madelung spends the rest of the book outlining the events that led to Ali failing to get the succession and the consequences of that. The result was the terrible irony of the Muslim community being ruled by the very people who fought Muhammad when he was alive and opposed his religion. Their descendents ended up ruling his community in a tyrannical fashion and claiming to do so in the name of Islam.

"[The Arabs] had now, as Ali had warned them, the rule of Caesar and Chosroes. Those still remembering their former freedom and their brotherhood and respect for Muslim life under the Prophet and the early caliphs might wonder what Ummayyad state Islam had in common with the message preached by Muhammad. Seeing the odious little impostor posturing as the Vicegerent of God on earth, they could well believe that their Prophet had pronounced the hadith attributed to him: 'When you see Mu'awiya on my pulpit, kill him!'" (p 327)

From an Online Review of the Book.

Further you can also read the " After the Prophet", this book has been discussed in the forum before.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 am

stranger wrote:

are you serious :shock:
Yes I also heard in sadakalla majlis. They played audio of this bayan.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 am

Hi
I have heard a similar incident of after life communication before also.

There was an ardent khidmatguzaar hailing from “Partapour” a small town in Rajasthan. He had prospered in post war trade opportunities during US invasion of Iraq, he had impressive contacts with American Base in Kuwait. Thus on one of his trips to Iraq, Jamat requested him to carry some gold for Zari of Imam Hussain or Abbas Alamdar (I m not sure which one) While he was travelling to the border, his SUV met with an accident resulting in his death. Araz of this unfortunate incident was conveyed to sayedna saheb and he declared the Marhoom as ‘Shaheed’. His family was given an audience with Sayedna saheb and he condoled grieving family and said he guided the “Marhoom” to the doors of heaven and returned.

Now this is what I have heard in general discussion during interactions, If anyone can authenticate this story, it would be nice. My apologies if it is untrue, as I m sharing what I heard.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 am

Searchforhaq wrote:If you are a non-arab speaker then good place to start is those by Western Scholars such as Wilfred Madelung and his book "The Succession to Muhammad" and Rogerson's book is quite good too. Use their sources as a reference guide and work your way from there, these are readily available.
Search for Haq!

Please search atleast this forum before advising other to read the history and other books to be read. Much has been discussed on this forum on various issues.

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 am

Hussain KSA,

I am well aware that it has been discussed previously, my post was a reply to a question posed by anajmi "Authentic history written by whom, and authenticated by whom?". Intention was not to take discussion off topic but merely to reply to the question.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
stranger wrote: are you serious :shock:

As shocked as you are, i was too, i got it from a friend who was in the mosque last night
Mustafa

Isn't it clear now that these crooks in white clothes leave no stone un-turned to dupe the gullible bohras? I mean, this is the height of Charsobeesi!!!! What baffles me is how can anyone digest this piece of crap??? Unless of course one is brain-washed beyond repair.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 am

zeninfosys and other kothari mouthpieces are going gaga over Huzefa saheb's demise. even publishing paper clippings of the burial but no mention of accident.

http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfeed/n ... 51625.html

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 am

Heard it too with Mufadal,s own words through an audio clip .. Apart from wierd mythology that has no basis in Islam.I was shocked that he would associate his brother to a sermon of Ashura .

This shows the naive villager mentality of the 53rd Diai, this is more evidence that his rein will take abdes into some preislamic jahilia era, full of human worship and mysticism. Talking to souls, dead, entering janat before kayamat, etc. I even question if he is an Islamic scholar and expert intellect in Islamic fundamentals. Sure he may have the theoretical knowledge and able to perfrom rituals but doubt his islamic wisdom?

Secondly it seems every kasreali is Masoom and entitled to visions , supernatural communications, surprisingly what , they have wings too.

Regardless of the somber death in their family, his actions and mndset are a bigger threat to the well being of the
community

I do not expect any better or justifiable excuse from abdes, because their agregate rational arguments will always be less than their most learned leader, which means they have sunken their faith to unrecoverable depth,

The tasks is even harder to save the abdes from crossing the line out of mainstream Islam

May Allah show all of them mercy and protect them from further ,

I am loosing confidence that the titanic can be saved

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 am

are there any differences remaining now between bohra followers of saifee mahal charlatans and the followers of the recently deceased ex-magician sai baba?

'sauga dude

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 am

Mumineen have been reporting several unusual phenomenons around the world.
Flocks of black ravens have been seen gathering around Raudat Tahera in Mumbai as if to offer their taziyat to Syedna Taher Saifuddin on the demise of his grandson.
Sounds of sobs were heard from the grave of Amatullah Aiisaheba in London around the time of the death of her son.
Many mumineen reported seeing the number 4 on the face of the moon or written in the clouds - a clear sign that the 4th son of Aqa Moulana was no more.
Homeless people on the streets around Saifee Mahal were Syedi Huzaifa Bhaisaheb grew up reported that a man dressed in white and with noor emitting from his mubarak face passed by and was lamenting that the world was bereft of a great soul.
Many mumenaat baheno have reported that they have seen Aqa Moulana in their dreams asking them to remove their gold bangles and rings and send these gold jewelery to Ahmedabad for the building of Qubba Huzaifiya.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 am

Many mumenaat baheno have reported that they have seen Aqa Moulana in their dreams asking them to remove their gold bangles and rings and send these gold jewelery to Ahmedabad for the building of Qubba Huzaifiya.
That one I completely believe in.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 pm

scientists in europe who have been working on the time/space continuum and experimenting with the behaviour of light and its correlation with time as per einstein's theory of simple relativity, have reported that time did indeed stop, even if for a nanosecond, at the precise moment that huzaifa died.

they had been struggling to find out the reasons why, until a saintly figure in white wearing a gold-embroidered cap and flashing gold on his teeth silently appeared at the reception of their cyclotron facility and left a brief but very cryptic message detailing the exact time and date at which huzaifa met with death. the scientists were not so much concerned with who this deceased was, but the precise moment and its strange relation with the stoppage of time. its only now that they have understood the gravity of the situation and the profound effect of the momentous passing away of this greatest of syedna TS's sons.

it is also believed that several passengers aboard the italian cruise ship which ran aground reported seeing a portly glowing figure in white beckoning them ever so lovingly towards the exits in the dark and saved their lives.

although this has not yet been reported, the pakistani bowler saeed ajmal also saw a similar figure blessing him at the crease against their match with england. he went on, inspired to bag seven english scalps with ease.

as similar reports of miraculous events from around the world keep trickling in, i have set up a hotline where bohras and others can call in or engage in chats with other affected individuals and share their amazing experiences with the rest of humanity.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm

this just in....

the higher echelons inside saifee mahal have decided that the name Jose'fa will no longer be available for any momeen farzando, as its too sacred to be bandied about and carried by any 2-bit tom, dick and hairy abde.

they are reportedly copyrighting this name and all its similar sounding derivatives such as Jose'fo, hozefa, huzaifa, huzeifa, and so on. the latinos will no doubt protest but they stand no chance against such divine and determined will.