Shahzada Huzaifa bhai saheb - Rest in Peace

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
'sauga dude

Re: Shahzada Huzaifa bhai saheb - Rest in Peace

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
stranger wrote: are you serious :shock:

As shocked as you are, i was too, i got it from a friend who was in the mosque last night
Mustafa: why were you shocked? The narration of this miraculous happening has come from the Mansoos himself. Thousands of mumineen have heard the audio of the Mansoos saying that the departed shahzada spoke to him from the grave. Surely, the other kothars can make things up but the Mansoos, who is after all the Dai-in-waiting, cannot lie or make up false miracles, can he??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

The Ahmedabad newspaper reports the death of a bohra woman but the fact is that the amil of coimbatore also died in the mad rush which brings the death toll to 2 and not 1. Now the number of bohras having succumbed to injuries is a mystery as the entire episode is kept under wraps. One ustad of surat jamea also suffered severe head injury and was immediately driven back to surat.

By the way the only qualification that the late Mr.Huzefa had was that he graduated in law and was an LLB, he was also in-charge of "Postings" of amils accross the bohra world.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 am

Hi
Everyone fell for the bait. Can we see through the politics ? Demise of Huzaifa Bhaisaab was destined by god’s will, but very smartly Kothar used this event as an amazing publicity and diversion tool. After Sayedna saheb’s deteriorating health, interaction of Sayedna Saheb is decreasing. Kothar knows one fact very well, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” Also after the “Nass” There has to be a solid promotion plan for the Mansoos Mufaddal Bhaisaab to control the ropes in the community. Therefore various schemes, events and Yatras are organized to invoke or sustain this fanatical allegiance to the Kothar leadership. They are utilizing every possible event to popularize their existence and create a magical figure out of Mansoos. Mojizas are happening by a dozen, lives are getting transformed over night.

Also this event has helped Kothar to divert negative attention from the Udaipur incident, because like Udaipur; other small cities in Waagad region has also experienced such corruption. If the negative incidents during the Galiyakot Yatra would catch fire, it would dent the image of new leadership. With coming of Information technology, masses are becoming aware of corrupt intentions of Kothar, thus faith is weakening in the system. However due to strong affection and attachment to sayedna saheb, no one wants to blame the top leadership but be content by blaming the lower level in the system. With change in leadership, faith shaken and a convenient way to save one’s conscience from accusing the leader, masses would question new leadership.

What happened to Udaipur Amil ? what happened to the duped people ? what happened to their monies ? what did local police did ? What happened to those who died in Galiyakot’s stampede ? all this questions are left unanswered and ignored conveniently. There are no official statements from Kothar about these events.

Death of Huzaifa Bhaisaab provided a gifted opportunity to hype the event and divert the attention from those ugly incidents. At the same time throw in some miracles and “Roohani” powers to stir up emotions and blind belief.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:20 am

Jokes aside and it is no longer funny...
Abdes really believe in these strange fairy tales, ...
Mansoos is not doing this maliciously or agenda but he also really thinks he is Devine, super natural, he lives in a parallel universe and thinks everyone else are his slaves and the rest of humanity is good for use as animals or livestoke hence when they use Modi or VIPs in their minds they are sheep or goats . Worrying is he and his kothar believe they own abdes and any wealth they own

By not giving in to them progs or opponents are sinners

I am totally disgusted, before hearing Mufadal ridiculous Statements I had compassion and sympathy for abdes hoping there was hope for them to wake up from heir trance and hypnosis , but these acts confirm they are a more deformed cult and it is too late.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 am

Mustafa
As for what Muffadal Maula said, well, its possible he did dream of what he did, but one could probably attribute it to perhaps a deep sence of grief that he might have felt at the loss of a brother. And secondly, being a religous figurehead, one tends to have dreams that reflect what is in the sub-consious.

So, while i am not blindly believing what He said, i think there is a logical scientific explanation to it too.

However, as a caveat, i must add, if the dream was made up, then it is indeed a sad thing to have done.
This is stupid and moronic defense of a out and out lie. Mustafa Bhai silence is golden. You should keep your trap shut.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 am

well, its possible he did dream of what he did,
Actually, I don't think he said that he dreamt the voice coming from the Kabar. He said he actually heard the voice from the Kabar. I may be wrong, can someone please validate if he claims to have heard the voice in his dream or while awake?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Another miracle:

It snowed last night in the Chicago area - and the snow was white.
Clearly even the heavens give witness to the purity and sanctity (vomits a little)
of Hozefa Mister. This is clear proof that Hozefa is in jannat and the sky is crying
white snow to say "The heavens have accepted Hozi."
No further proof is needed - Bohris should collect the snow, melt the water,
and save it - since it's barkati.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm

mmv wrote:
stranger wrote:I heard that bohras are instructed to keep their business/Shop close for today.
Is that True ? Can anyone confirm ?
Yes!,
EJAMAAT: Shz Aaliwaqar al Muqaddas Huzaifa BS Mohyuddin Saheb Ahmedabad ma VAFAAT thaya chhe. Sagla potani Dukaano / Shop / Karobaar bandh raakhe.
Also Posted on http://www.zeninfosys.net
An sms from surat jamat was circulated which asked bohras "Not to send their kids to school for 2 days i.e. day when he died and the day after". Kothar had shut down their schools in every city/country for 2 or 3 days.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Mustafabhai please answer these with your brain and not heart

Did you listen to the audio ? Did he say I dreamt ?

Why are you defending Mufadal , when he has clearly either blundered and he can say that is not what He meant or he stands by his beliefs whatever the consequence ?

Do you know that you will end up in a dangerous end of the road if you beleive all religious pious people dream Up emotional stuff and may not be literally true ? Who else will you associate with these dreaming , diais , imams, scholars, hence what is left, the whole post quran era will be questioned, exactly

There may be a chance when we drop such shaky current leaders for the sake protect the integrity of our history.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
mmv wrote: Yes!,
EJAMAAT: Shz Aaliwaqar al Muqaddas Huzaifa BS Mohyuddin Saheb Ahmedabad ma VAFAAT thaya chhe. Sagla potani Dukaano / Shop / Karobaar bandh raakhe.
Also Posted on http://www.zeninfosys.net
An sms from surat jamat was circulated which asked bohras "Not to send their kids to school for 2 days i.e. day when he died and the day after". Kothar had shut down their schools in every city/country for 2 or 3 days.
So while ordinary, mere mortal bohras were commanded to close their shops and keep their kids home from school,
it appears from the malumaat.com postings that the besharam, behayaa sherezaadas were still attending daily ziaafats.
Malik ul ashtar was in Kuwait collecting money, and Mofi was still giving "qadam" sharaf - all the meanwhile their brother was ascending to the throne of heaven.
And goofballs like mustaf analwala slurp it all up.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:22 am

Mustafa bhai

I got that sms too plus I've heard the audio clipping, there is no mention about any dream. So, please stop lying and face the truth.

The fact is, the Mansoos will get away with his blatant lies because this spineless community has broken whatever little contact they have with reality.

How are you NOT embarrassed defending this liar?

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 am

What about views from other abdes, do you now accept these new talent, the yemeni hunter can talk to soulless dead corpses.

I know Az has recognized his other talents and skills

At least I have some respect for Mustafa he stands by his absolute belief in Mufadal regardless Mufadal is dreaming or hearing voices. Mustafa you are assured that your Mufadal will take you to his heaven, good luck and safe trip. Mustafa well tried with your logical explanation, but please leave it for Suneri bag to brainwash 6year old non Muslims . You sometimes seem to be a rational person, who has doubts about kothar and Diai, but something is holding you back and you are deliberately becoming an abde, what a shame

. Cross the line read a few Salafi literatures just to counter balance our other extreme, like I did and you will see abdes in a completely different light I am not suggesting Salafi theology is right, but by God it will erase the crazy ideology i was taught as a kid. And before some wise guy attacks me, I have read and set for exams in I than asheri ideology, read Sunni by association and some mdrassa, and even plenty orthodox Christianity and Judaism through work based projects.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:40 am

To a disciple who was obsessed with the thought of life after death, the Master said, "Why waste a single moment thinking of the hereafter?" "But is it possible not to?" "Yes." "How?" "By living in heaven here and now." "And where is this heaven?" "In the here and now."

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:59 am

Please read account of Prophet SAW after death of Ibrahim his 16 month old son.

Prophets Cry Too

Ibrahim, the son of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Maria, died in the tenth year of the Hijrah. He was sixteen months old (eighteen months old in another account) and under the care of a nurse when he died. Upon hearing what had happened to his son, Prophet Muhammad immediately went to the house of the nurse, where he held Ibrahim in his hands, and tears flowed from his eyes.

He said, "The eyes send their tears and the heart is saddened, but we do not say anything except that which pleases our Lord. Indeed, O Ibrahim, we are bereaved by your departure from us." Then he turned his face towards the mountain before his and said, "O mountain! If you were as sorrowful as I am, you would certainly crumble into pieces! But we say what Allah has ordered us: (We are the servants of Allah and we will return to Him; We thank Allah, the Creator of the Universe)"

While Prophet Muhammad was grieving for his son Ibrahim, Usama ibn Zayd started to cry. The Prophet warned him not to. Usama said, "I saw you crying." The Prophet answered: "I have not commanded you against sadness, but against raising your voice in grief."

While preparing the grave for Ibrahim, Prophet Muhammad saw an opening between the clay and ordered the Companions to fill it in. He filled the opening with sand and said: "Tombstones are neither good nor ill, but they help appease the living. Anything that man does, God wishes him to do well."
(Ibn-i Sa'd, Tabaqat v.1, p.131-144)

Read more here
http://www.lastprophet.info/prophets-cry-too

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:19 am

muslim bhai thanks. lekin yeh sab hum bohri o ke liye bahot door ki baat he. hamare master ne hamse koi sachhi baat nahi kahi he,
ve toh apne man me jo aaye vahi bohrio ko sikhate aaye he. hum Prophet SAW ki baaten sun ne je liye taraste he lekin yaha to kuchh aur hi chal raha he
kadamboshi, deedaar , waajebaat, ziyafat , najwa , salaam ( paise se) aamil bhai sahebo ke luxury kharche aur bhrastachaar . aap ne jo likha he wo hamare liye bahot door ki baat he. yeh hamare master apni hi manmaani kar rahe he. bohris ki position bahot hi kharab he. our master mis-lead our jamaat.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 am

Brother Masterboot

I am sorry that Bohras have ceased to be Muslim and morphed into strange cult. It is not unusual for Ismailies to innovate into different religion.

There is always time to return to Islam and there is enough knowlwdge on net to find whateever you need.

You should consider Sahir saheb's words;
" wo afsaana jise ,
anjaam tak laana
na ho mumkin !
use ek khoobsurat
anjaam deke
chhodna achcha ! "

chalo ek baar phir se
ajnabi ban jaaye ........... !

You should decide when you want to fly away from this "Sone Ka Pinjara"

Wasalaam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 am

consider this post feom br anajmi
Re: Pious Baloney from Pompous Qasr e Aali
by anajmi on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:44 pm

After a few years of "brainwashing" my wife is completely on board. Corruption is not how you start the topic. If you want to change your household, start with the real Islam and not the fake one which is preached by the kothar. Open the Quran and read it in front of your family in a language that they understand. The factor that binds your family with the kothar is Islam and the promise of Jannah. Show them that the kothar has no power over the distribution of the spots in Jannah and they don't cost money unless spent in the sake of Allah and not the Dai.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 am

I agree with Bros Anajmi and Muslim First.

The problem is abdes do not want to LISTEN to Quran in the language they understand (English, Gujrati or Urdu), because Kothar has very cleverly ordered them to read it in ARABIC only so that it fetches maximum 'barakat' and 'sawab'..!! Ask any abde WHY they read quran. the reply would be for barakat and sawab, their mind is not tuned to the idea that quarn is a book of reference, to understand and apply and research. So they point blank discard any interpretation or meaning or reading in any other language. Per Kothar orders they will not listen to any logical religious explanation.

To me the way out, as a starter, is the show them smaller things which matter them too and hurt - for eg corruption and loot, the attitude of local Amils and jamats and stuff ....... they should be 'prepared' to listen to bigger things, once they agree and accept of wrong doings at lower level, then at least their minds will be willing to listen to ideas that something may be wrong at upper level too.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Hozefa wrote:qalu inna lillahi wa inna elayhi raajeuun
sudden demise of shahzada left muminnen in sorroful situation
expressing condole with all and pray to almighty.. may his great soul rest in peace.
Better to not making too much discussion on death of such respectful person

Hope your poor understanding will improve :(

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 am

Tame logo ne kai sharam che k nai...Dawat ane HUZURALA TUS na samne khilafat kro cho....
kem tame khuda no kai kauf nota
tamara jiva log kutra na misal che.............pan mai kahu chu k kutra bhi acho che tamara jiva logo si
KHUDA NI LANAT ASHGAR ALI ENGG par

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 am

MurtazaVds wrote:Tame logo ne kai sharam che k nai...Dawat ane HUZURALA TUS na samne khilafat kro cho....
tamara jiva log kutra na misal che.............pan mai kahu chu k kutra bhi acho che tamara jiva logo si
(coming directly from Kabar or Jannat :roll: )

This proves that this Forum is getting popular and is being read by many Abdes, Congratulations to Administrators for a good job.

It is not their fault of doing Lanaat to anybody and anyone because that is what they are being brain washed. May Allah give them tofiq and guide them to right path.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 am

MurtazaVds wrote:Tame logo ne kai sharam che k nai...Dawat ane HUZURALA TUS na samne khilafat kro cho....
murtuza saheb, tamne dukh thayu te badal hu aa aakhi forum vati maafi maagu chhu ! pan tame aava words use karo te barabar nahi Protest to badhaaj kari shake ! tamara master ni koi bhul hoy ane ame te bhul goti ne bataviye to tema kai khotu nathi .allah rahem kare tamara master par.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:09 pm

MurtazaVD

You are so naive you even do not know who really deserves the LANATS ....... B/W what else do you know other than showering lanats??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm

It is reported that one more death had occured in the mayhem............ A 25 year old boy from Ujjain who was working in Delhi succumbed to injuries caused by the wall collapse during the funeral proccession. Two deaths have already been notified by eye witnesses and this brings the total number of deaths to three. As previously pointed out, the entire episode has been deliberately kept under wraps by kothar as it would garner negative publicity hence media too was granted only limited access due to which the actual numbers with regard to deaths and injuries is still unknown to the general public.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:27 pm

it is reliably learnt that now that hoze is in heaven and has a clear birds eye view from up there, he is conveying pertinent and highly valuable information to his bro muffi.

from up there he can identify hotspots where abdes are loaded with black money and where are the brewing pockets of rebellion so that they can be squashed like a nasoor before they affect the body politic, where the threats are developing and where are the hidden opportunities to make money in vajebaat, real estate, investments in top performing companies, in sectors such as mining, minerals and commodities, hightech and manufacturing.

some insiders believe that hoze was actually sent on to act as the dai and DEH's (dawate hadiyah) agent up there and communicate top secret information to muffi as he (muffi) possesses divine ESP powers which extend to beyond the grave and even reaches into the rarified environs of jannat. it is learnt that jibraeel and other farishtas of the same echelon have reportedly rebelled against such attributes hitherto reserved only for them and now extended to muffi, which has upset the delicate balance which prevailed so far peacefully in paradise.

a whole posse of elite angels are considering going on strike and adopting a policy of non-cooperation with the creator at such blatant violation of their privileges.

hoze it seems is already being treated as an outlaw by this angelic clique but muffi being haq na dai has decided to take a tough line and ignore such childish tantrums. in fact, muffi, in order to show his contempt for such hoity-toity farishtas, has decided to organise a shikar safari in africa and hoze will provide him the aerial survey of where the lions and bloody elephants are hiding, damn them...!

POET

Unread post by POET » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 am

^ man u are not even funny....why are u wasting ur and our time and also forum space by posting all this bull shiit.....this is a serious movement and I am sure these progs dont need jokers to mock people.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 am

@ Mr. SBM……I was not supposed to read this forum…..i was just searching something in Google from dat I get dat link……and I even dnt want to b for it…..i was only replying for ur ans
And

@ Mr. JC---I know where to showers lanats and I thought it’s a best place to shower and going towards the what I know ….i don’t thinks to show u…..
KHUDA NO KHUF KRO
Teme su kamm beadbi karo cho………if ur not lyk us so leave us……but dnt use ny wrong words against DAWAT and HUZURALA TUS
Tame bhooli gaya aa line “SAJDA TUJHE WAJIB HAI TU MASJID- E - AZAM HAI” aa line is for Dai – E – Zaman and to all from 1st to 52nd
Tamara logo ma ane yazid, layeen, Awal, Saani, Salis, Abubakar (KHUDA NI LANAT ) mai kai farak nota
Aa logo ye Rasul - E – Khuda ane Imam Hussain na samne khilafat kari …ane tame logo ye Dai –E – Zaman sath kro cho…kai farak nota……

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 pm

POET wrote:^

man u are not even funny.....this is a serious movement and I am sure these progs dont need jokers to mock people.
poet, what is the bigger joke of the following two?

1. hoze' dies and his bro muffy, the vampire slayer, hears him speaking from the grave reporting that he has reached jannat safe and sound, faster than the speed of light, and is doing deedar of panjatan paak?
or....
2. hoze' reporting from heaven providing info of great value to dawate hadiyah which will affect its present and future income and investment potential and keeping track of the movements of big game in africa and which would be the best locations and opportune times to slaughter them in cold-blood etc?

depending on your answer, we will be able to better judge how serious you are about bringing in reform in the bohra community and what is the state of your mental health. thanks!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:@ Mr. SBM……I was not supposed to read this forum…..i was just searching something in Google from dat I get dat link……and I even dnt want to b for it…..i was only replying for ur ans
And

@ Mr. JC---I know where to showers lanats and I thought it’s a best place to shower and going towards the what I know ….i don’t thinks to show u…..
KHUDA NO KHUF KRO
Teme su kamm beadbi karo cho………if ur not lyk us so leave us……but dnt use ny wrong words against DAWAT and HUZURALA TUS
Tame bhooli gaya aa line “SAJDA TUJHE WAJIB HAI TU MASJID- E - AZAM HAI” aa line is for Dai – E – Zaman and to all from 1st to 52nd
Tamara logo ma ane yazid, layeen, Awal, Saani, Salis, Abubakar (KHUDA NI LANAT ) mai kai farak nota
Aa logo ye Rasul - E – Khuda ane Imam Hussain na samne khilafat kari …ane tame logo ye Dai –E – Zaman sath kro cho…kai farak nota……
the above post leaves me speechless with its breadth of intelligence and scholarliness...!!! wow! i am impressed beyond words with the depth of wisdom and learning displayed by this new generation of abde syednas.

the beauty of their language, the clarity of their expression and the zenith of their philosophy and brilliance of their intellect..

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Murtaza Vds,

Grow up man, come out of this Lanat stuff, and clearly understand one basic thing - Dai is NOT equal to Rasool or Hussain, in fact Dai is no where near to them. Secondly Dawat is NOT equal to Islam, in fact the Dawat which you believe in is swiftly drifting from Islam.

In today's age even children do not like to listen to fairy tales .......... where are you living??