Hilarious Quotes by PDB Forum Members ;)

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
Conscíous

Re: Hilarious Quotes by PDB Forum Members ;)

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Adam wrote:
Fatwa Banker wrote: Say, aren't some of these the same imams that say "women should not touch cucumbers, carrots or bananas lest they become sexually impure" ? :D

Face it, you are somebody's fool just as the Abdes are.
Dear FATWA BANKER, i'm not sure who you were referring to in that. Was it ANAJMI? Sorry for asking, but this is the first time I heard a Proggy or anyone else on this forum talk about ANAJMI like that. Must make him feel real sad. [/color]

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:02 am

anajmi wrote: I am a Dawoodi Bohra - Smooch Smooch - That is me kissing the Dais feet.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Fatwa Banker wrote:Uh oh...you took it rather personally...you must be the carrot your Imam is speaking of ! :mrgreen:

Adam,

Anajmi is harmless...I slap him around now and then as time permits.

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 pm

SBM wrote: 4-Have to have BOOM for doing hehehehe :mrgreen: during the Ziyafat
)
Nothing against you Boom, its just funny the way he said it.

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 am

Fatwa Banker wrote:
Sheikh Rehab wrote:I am A Bit Scared to go near her dad and talk. When ever he used to stand around me, I used to put my eyes down and go in my way.
You must perform Sajda-e-darpokiya to her dad, and it will all be okay.

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 am

Fatwa Banker wrote:
anajmi wrote:What credibility? I never had any credibility
Well said, now take a break, fool

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 am

Fatwa Banker wrote:
anajmi wrote:None of the documents leaked by wikileak are classified top secret or even secret
Fatwa Banker wrote: the documents he leaks are all classified as secret
anajmi wrote:the documents are not "top secret"... they are just "secret".
Isn't that what I just said you moron !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 am

Human,

Does it still hurt? :wink:

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:32 am

anajmi wrote:Human,

Does it still hurt? :wink:
Haha, still the same! By the way let me remind you that none of those comments were written by me. I've only pasted them here so everyone can have a laugh. Take your personal attacks somewhere else, that's all you're good for.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 am

Bro Human,
I'll tell you something that going to make laugh and roll on the floor... This guy wants so much attention, that he started to paste his own stupid quotes in this thread :mrgreen: which by the way, have been deleted.. Now, how pathetic is that huh :mrgreen: ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:03 am

News Report on Sighting Moon wrote:However, the conference said that Islam has no objection to making use of modern technological means to sight the moon. It pointed out that air pollution as well as an increasing number of aircraft and satellites have made it difficult to sight the moon with the naked eye.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:05 am

humanbeing wrote:
News Report on Sighting Moon wrote:However, the conference said that Islam has no objection to making use of modern technological means to sight the moon. It pointed out that air pollution as well as an increasing number of aircraft and satellites have made it difficult to sight the moon with the naked eye.
Why do not they use the HUBBLE to sight the moon. Then every month would be of 30 days :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Wow Prof thiks his own comment is HILARIOUS!!!
Science of moon sighting is too hard for you buddy.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:21 am

fearAllah wrote: Bawa Adam,
Its like when you spend $20,000 to hunt a single lion?
P.S. Before you ask me that favourite question of yours, here is the answer: I only have belief till the 54th Dai, Taha Bhaisaheb (TUS) :wink:

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:29 pm

anajmi wrote: Say for eg. there is a nuclear war and all bohras die. The Imam comes and no one is able to recognize him. What will the Imam do? Go back into seclusion because no one recognized him? Are you seriously that dumb?
:lol:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

think wrote: toilet ceremonies have been performed a number of times in the u.s. There was a time when some one said that there should be desi toilet in bohra bathrooms in the west. everytime an american toilet was changed to a desi one in a bohra home there was a grand opening ceremony.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm

porus wrote:My absolutely dazzling Syrian friend, AK, found himself having some time to spare from his death-defying attempts to overthrow Bashir al-Asad.

So the first thing he did was to give me good/bad news that he had met the Imam. He is hiding in the city of al-Qurratayn and is completely dejected. This was the conversation between my friend and the Imam:

AK: Why so glum?

Imam: I am the greatest person on this earth. I speak all the languages of the earth including the extinct and yet to be developed ones. I have wrested everything from Allah because he gave me everything He had without leaving anything for Himself. He is so generous and yet He is now poor and powerless.

AK: You should be glad. You have the power of universe at your fingertips.

Imam; That is what makes me depressed. Allah told me and everyone else that He has vested everything, power, knowledge and all, in me. Now I find Allah was lying.

AK: Why do you say that?

Imam: I have just discovered that there is someone even more powerful than me.

AK: Who could that be, for your sake?

Imam: It is the Dai of Dawoodi Bohras.

AK: You don't say!

Imam: That is the truth. First I have to obtain his raza to declare myself. If he does not verify me, then I am useless.

AK: So, what do you think you can do that he cannot?

Imam: Nothing. I need the support of his followers to do one thing that they have wanted me to do.

AK: What is that?

Imam: I have to destroy the tombs of Abu Bakr and Umar, exhume their remains, burn them and purify Masjid-e-Nabawi.

AK: I thought the Dai was your deputy. Can't you delegate this task to him?

Imam: (crying) Oh, ho ho! I have to prostrate to him and seek his raza. I can't bear this humiliation. I am just going to stay hidden.

AK: Good for you. Here you are among friends.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Does it mean that abdes now have to discard their kasab ni topi or do they have to wear helmet over the topi ? A better idea would be to make Fetas of steel duly painted in golden colour to give it a dual look of Feta cum Helmet !!

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 pm

mnoorani wrote: But In Bohra ,only the people who can pay big money are allowed in the front saff.They have paid huge money to aqa Mola to get title of shaikh ,so aqa mola gives them more sawaab.

The poor are poor because of their sins and mola has to punish them by keeping them in the last lines.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 pm

seeker110 wrote:I agree absolutely with the fact that Syedna is healthy and travelling around.Wouldn't it great to see the pictures of him taking pictures of his family,and the other members of the family taking turns to get everybody in the picture. Even asking strangers to get that one shot with all in the picture.How about a shot with everybody eating kabab burgers. .

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 pm

seeker110 wrote:There are many Pakistanis on the forum. Just like Yemanese we are of different class or caste. Even in our masjids the Pakistanis hang out in separate groups. Division occurs specially when the cricket teams are playing. Also the Indians tend to be more of vegetarians and less meat eaters. I am sorry to say but this is a lot of Pakistani's feels as to Indians being a little miser. I have gone to parties where the host was Indian Bohri. To many veg dishes and not enough meat. Also Pakistanis are looked upon as barbaric in nature. Must be the meat.

An Indian friend was shocked to see how we play with guns at my place. It was only a BB gun. I have made some blow guns, and they are good to target practice by just blowing into a PVC pipe with a small dowel with a pointy nail. My wife hides my guns like ashtrays in bohras house. We also have all our school friends who are Muslims. So we are familiar with Islam from Sunny point of view. Hindus are novelty for us. I feel more at home with a Pakistani muslim than a Bohra Indian. This is just my personal views, other might have different observation.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Humsafar wrote:
anajmi wrote: And who told you that one way or the other?
The Imam.
[/size]

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:.after grayson meticuluosly and painstakingly collects proofs of the wrongdoings of the last 2 syedna's and the evil kothar to put together a compendium of their misdeeds and tyranny, bohra spring can take that liturgy of immoral, unethical and unislamic travesties to the community to convince them to overthrow the dai and his parasite family and put together a machinery to democratically elect a 'people's choice' dai. working thus in tandem, keeping in mind the adage, "2 heads are better than one", they can together achieve tremendous and concrete results as their goals are common although their roads are different.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:06 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
I can't reveal my Maula's family on this cheap forum

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:40 am

^
Can he reveal his Moula's family on some expensive forum?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 am

anajmi wrote:If you just made rova jevo moh, then you will be given a jannat jevo picture and not the actual jannat. :wink:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:29 am

humanbeing wrote:
anajmi wrote:If you just made rova jevo moh, then you will be given a jannat jevo picture and not the actual jannat. :wink:
lol

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am

james wrote:
Now the million dollar question : Which life do you hold more weightily ? This life or the next ? If indeed your answer is life after death , then the next deduced answer would be Maula !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 13, 2014 2:28 am

Mkenya wrote: "Bhoot Marse to Palit Jagse".

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun May 25, 2014 4:37 am

New wrote:The latest news simultaneously released from New Delhi and Mumbai.

Mola has given a new name with a title of Sheikh to the PM.

Sheikh Nuruddinbhai Moyyadi.
ROFL