progs beware

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
revertbohra

progs beware

Unread post by revertbohra » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 am

if Mr Ali or any prog is beaten up this time even mumbai police wont save them :mrgreen: :P

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/3992.html

humanbeing

Re: progs beware

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 am

That’s some good efforts !! Optimistically thinking. Bohra community as whole will also benefit from such goodwill publicity. Where it’s a subtle way of promoting good impression amongst political circles, these gestures may benefit commoners in day to day interaction with police or public tasks.

However

Commoners shall be beware. When any bohras will be harassed by the amil and sheikhs and if they (commoner) dare to complain to police, they may be sent back to big brother Kothari Jamaat to sort issues out.

Progressives will have some balls to atleast yell from the roof in media or social circles, abdes with their balls in Kothari hands wont be able to even squirm !

More contacts and influence Kothar wields in the political circles, more tighter grip becomes on commoners, and more powerful and blunt kothar leadership will get with their policies.

The whole idea is, stay good and submissive with Kothar leadership, if anyone dare raise a voice then one will be shown not only the door but will be beaten up from left, right and centre. Phew ! we are turning into a community where even a safe exit is not allowed.

Its like a famous saying : “Aapo sona no niwaalo …. ane .. Raakho Sher ni nazar par”
-------------------------------------------
Hi RB

Beating up Asghar Ali Engineer or any other progressive associated member, which world’s civility you are gloating about ? There are civil and decent way to handle opposition if kothar holds any truth !! It’s a sad mentality you are representing of resorting to violence.

Don’t worry ! those days wont be far, when any Average joe commoner will be beaten up for even raising his eyebrows or eyelashes to look directly at these priestly class.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 am

revertbohra wrote:if Mr Ali or any prog is beaten up this time even mumbai police wont save them :mrgreen: :P

Well Bro Rb,Like Yazid's army ?????

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 am

Fateh wrote:
revertbohra wrote:if Mr Ali or any prog is beaten up this time even mumbai police wont save them :mrgreen: :P

Well Bro Rb,Like Yazid's army ?????

?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:40 pm

this clearly sounds like a threat of physical violence. admin, please investigate the ip address of this member, he must be reported to the appropriate authorities. this member must also be banned from this forum for making such threats.

bhai sbm and others who have connections with the FBI in USA and cyber police in india, please comment.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

omg hahahaha :mrgreen:

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 am

Bhai RevertBohra
if Mr Ali or any prog is beaten up this time even mumbai police wont save them

I understand your comment was either sarcastic or meant to be humorous. But in my opinion it shouldn't have been said in that way, with a sense of violence.

A Great effort by Saifee Hospital.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:59 am

RevertBohra,
Didn't you just mention on another thread that you've recently converted to Bohraism as it was peaceful, etc. Showing violence and issuing threats, is that what you called peace?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 am

Hi Human

Revertbohra is a fantastic member on this forum. I m amused by his tactics. He has visited this forum under many names, Labbaik, Alaa Maqaam, Poet, Ishq and could be more. Its interesting to figure out “its him” one has to just wait and watch as his responses flow in.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:44 am

Adam wrote:Bhai RevertBohra

I understand your comment was either sarcastic or meant to be humorous. But in my opinion it shouldn't have been said in that way, with a sense of violence.

A Great effort by Saifee Hospital.
I was serious...........

because I know "laato ke bhooot baton se nahi maante" :mrgreen:

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 am

Human wrote:RevertBohra,
Didn't you just mention on another thread that you've recently converted to Bohraism as it was peaceful, etc. Showing violence and issuing threats, is that what you called peace?
I am born bohri....but i was in delima and under doubt of action by his holiness(tus)

but after visiting holy site of madina and mecca I realized only bohras are on true path of ahlul bayt....and it will be a foolishness to leave this great dawaat and join mukassirin and munafiqs.......

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 am

one of my friend who lives in canada visited udaipur few days back,and he was telling me many of old woman from progs side are crying and veiling on the mistake of going against dawat.

even today they carry syednas(t) photographs and cry out for their mistake they have done 40 years back....

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:09 am

revertbohra wrote:I am born bohri....but i was in delima and under doubt of action by his holiness(tus)
Hi RB
Can you please share your story of enlightenment ? I m one of those confused bohra who is seeking faith in current leadership.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:51 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Human

Revertbohra is a fantastic member on this forum. I m amused by his tactics. He has visited this forum under many names, Labbaik, Alaa Maqaam, Poet, Ishq and could be more. Its interesting to figure out “its him” one has to just wait and watch as his responses flow in.
Yeah the psychology is fascinating. I am just waiting for him to morph from a devout abde into a person with doubt and finally into a Syedna Hating pro progressive...
I am just wondering whether its deliberate or is he just having some fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:41 am

humanbeing wrote:
revertbohra wrote:I am born bohri....but i was in delima and under doubt of action by his holiness(tus)
Hi RB
Can you please share your story of enlightenment ? I m one of those confused bohra who is seeking faith in current leadership.
you will get enlightened by time....only if GOD willing Inshallah

pathetic problem of bohra community is most so called bohras are ignorant and jhahil about there own faith (good example is here mustafa nalwala and profastion)

they do shout mola mola but in reality they dont understand what islaam is and how really this thing works.

best thing to do...is to educate ur self in terms of ISLAM...
from years I have been researching about different faith and sects of islaam now I can confidently rely on one leadership.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:01 am

things which looks mischief is a search for truth.....but I know ignorant like u wont understand,any ways u remain with ur work,ill stick with mine.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 am

Hi MN

Don’t worry !! about his comments ! just enjoy his post. I find his post too cute and funny.

You discovered his few more avatars ! well lets see, what names he comes up next with..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:31 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:I mean from a devout believer - starting to have niggling little doubts - little doubts turning into full blown questions - rebel with a cause
Hi MN
Most of the commoner bohra youngsters are going through this dilemma, from being devout to little doubts going unanswered or not satisfactory, turning them into either silent rebel or in open
Ali Asgar Engineer is a son of Amil, born and bought up in bohra atmosphere, much more involved in bohra education and discipline as compared to us commoners, Yet his common sense, logic or conscience made him question the authority for unfair practices. Being from an Amil’s family Ali Asgar Engineer must have enjoyed a respectful pampered childhood and his father must have instilled knowledge and loyality to Daawat. Then what happened ?

If we ask our own conscience, don’t we question in our hearts for any wrong practices happening in our markaz, masjid, jamats by our local or supreme leaders. If a wrong practice is committed by a person we can correct / rebuke / evict them, but when such practice has a sanction from top, then what do we do ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 am

Forget Mr. X, he just goes through mood swings and posts accordingly.
----------------------------------------------------
I m surprised you are praising Mr. Engineer. Majority of Bohras hates him, and saying a word in praise or even acknowledging his existence is considered a sinful defiance of Allegiance (Misaak) to sayedna sahib. Although majority of bohra don’t have complete or any idea who is Mr. Engineer and what wrong he has done.

During my days in Pune, in every Friday Namaz, madeh “Ghanu jeevo” is recited remixed with utterance “Ali Asghar Engineer par khuda ni laanat” . This is the first time I came to know about Mr Engineer and I was so surprised to hear this rude utterance. I enquired with few gentlemen and boys around asking who is this unfortunate Engineer being cursed. They informed me that, he is an outcast, daawat no dushman who abused sayedna sahib and is a deviant muslim. When I enquired for facts, they were at loss. They said, they just heard from gossiping mouths about Engineer and are now singing in chorus and uttering laanats !!
--------------------------------------------
My point is; many bohra youths are going through some conscience dilemma, they are becoming either hypocrites cheating themselves or following religion of convenience. Because rebels or even truth seekers are ridiculed and banished from social circles.

Sheep mentality is getting tiresome now. people are just doing it out of show and acceptance. I don’t wish to generalize my opinion on genuinely pious ladies & gentlemen who believe with honest intent. But for phony believers its like the story or arrogant emperor and his subject who were not ready to say / hear the truth in fear of being ridiculed as stupid and incompetent resulting in emperor walking the street naked.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:19 pm

^^^
Very well put together. I'm one of those people who grew up in a devout bohra environment but started questioning a lot of things. Receiving no satisfactory answers, I started feeling cheated by the bohra sect until one day when we witnessed how an amil gave so much trouble to give raza for funereal and burial or a deceased person who was on the outer of Bohraism and amil hated his guts as he brought pointy questions all along and refused to pay unfair amounts of salaams, etc. There was a significant delay in his whole funeral prayers and burial process. That was it for me. I just couldn't believe how low they went.
I also always had this feeling that bohra or religious practices did not give me any real peace or a sense of fulfillment, but I suppressed that feeling until the above incident. Then I stopped attending bohra masjids, jaman, majlis, etc. and started working with charities and humanity organisations towards the betterment of humanity, rather than spend time praying or doing stuff according to any particular religion. It were these humanity activities that have given me real sense of fulfillment and enlightening apart from meditation that works great in events of stress. I would say that in my opinion, humanity is the religion everyone should follow and this world would be a much better place.

chokri Bohri

Unread post by chokri Bohri » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm

We beat people and we want to call ourselves peace loving community?

I disagree with many posts against TUS on this form, but this does not mean there are no issues in community. If we don't fix this, this issues there will be many more Mr. Alis and there will be very few hands left to beat Alis.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 pm

^^^
Please explain what do you mean when you say that "there'll be many more Mr Alis"
He's not a bad person. He hasn't done anything illegal or against the law either. He is very well educated and works hard for the society and to fight corruption in Bohraism.
By the way, I'm no progressive bohra either. I just believe (from the facts) that Mr. Engineer is a better person than Sayedna Buhanuddin; more educated and does more work for the society.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:06 am

Mr. Engineer is a fine guy who spoke against wrong practices. If kothar had any face or truth in their claims. They would have bought engineer to a public debate and prove him wrong, We have ILM na Dariya (Sea of Knowledge aka poseidon) Shehzadas walking around, any 2 penny shehzada could have defeated Mr Engineer in religious debate and legality of practices objected, that would have been a humiliating answer for Daawat no Dushman . Instead Kothari Thugs chose shameless acts of violence endorsed by top management.

What CB is saying also makes sense, if the trend of such arbitrary taxation and milking of commoner continue, rebellion will turn against this oppressive priestly class. We have many isolated cases where this jamaat members were beaten blue and black in several cities.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 am

chokri Bohri wrote:

We beat people and we want to call ourselves peace loving community?

I disagree with many posts against TUS on this form, but this does not mean there are no issues in community. If we don't fix this, this issues there will be many more Mr. Alis and there will be very few hands left to beat Alis.
do u know why was he beaten up?

chokri Bohri

Unread post by chokri Bohri » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Human wrote:^^^
Please explain what do you mean when you say that "there'll be many more Mr Alis"
He's not a bad person. He hasn't done anything illegal or against the law either. He is very well educated and works hard for the society and to fight corruption in Bohraism.
By the way, I'm no progressive bohra either. I just believe (from the facts) that Mr. Engineer is a better person than Sayedna Buhanuddin; more educated and does more work for the society.
Hi Human,

I never said Ali is bad. Many bohras hate Ali and wanted to hurt him with violence. People who hate Ali do not hate him personally, they hate him because Ali raised voice against the suppression in the community. Ali raised voice against the dictatorship of Kothars.

So if we want to have less people revolting against the establishment, we want establishment to be more accountable, less dictating, less corrupt, and more open to diverse ideas. Otherwise there will be more and more people revolting against the oppression like Ali.

chokri Bohri

Unread post by chokri Bohri » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm

revertbohra wrote: do u know why was he beaten up?
Because he raised voice against those who are trying to silence the community.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Fateh wrote:revertbohra wrote:
Instead of reprimanding RB we should actually thank him for exposing the REAL hidden agenda of kothar. RB is actually re-emphasising the point that all the photo-ops and meeting of powerful dignitaries by the dai and his henchmen are an indirect threat to their detractors by conveying the message "Dont try to screw us, we have all the contacts in the right place". It is like some tapori saying "Haath mat lagana, main dawood ka aadmi hoon". No wonder the dai prefers to felicitate goonda politicians like Narendra Modi, Bal Thackerey and L.K.Advani.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am

bohras are now trained with martial arts as well.....one more reason for progs and there well wishers to beware ROFL

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/4027.html

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:56 am

@ HB
You will be interested in seeing this ....... Read it properly Bro .
May Allah guide u on right path .
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=131

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 am

thankyou murtaza for digging out this thread,people who may not know,shud know now that admin of this forum does partiality in almost every cases,many thread which were exposing Ali ashger and many threads with concern to progs are deleted.